Hard Lesson Learnt Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rushing by mid-afternoon to get everything finished before Rachel got home. I did a mental check and knew that I had done everything needed and felt it was the best I could do. To make sure I was ready for her, I sat in the kitchen quietly, listening for her car. After the uncomfortable evening, the lack of sleep and the day of cleaning, I was exhausted and aching, but I wanted to be ready for her arrival.

With all that was happening, I wondered why I was feeling so obsessed with her. I was constantly thinking about her, wanted to be near her, and felt excited about completing tasks for her. I also forgave her any cruelty and screwing other men. What was this hold she had? Was it as simple as my lack of erection or release for over a month, or that she had the key to my sexual future? Was I'm just such a submissive personality that I was happy and exited to be treated like a doormat? I didn't know the answer, but I knew that I was so in love and enjoying my life, in a strange way. I was also constantly horny due to the lack of release, but this was starting to feel like the norm.

With that I heard her car and like a kid, excited for friends arriving for a party, I jumped up and trotted to the front door. When I could hear that she was outside, I opened the door like a footman on a British period drama. It didn't occur at the time that it might be someone else, while I was stood to attention, holding the door, completely naked. Luckily it was her, "Oh, well thank you little man," she said, and gave me cage a little shake as she leaned in and kissed me. The contact sent a jolt through my groin and the horny level rose by 50% out of nowhere. "Let's have a look at how you have got on." She smiled and I shut the door behind her.

She walked around the house, in and out of rooms, and I followed a pace behind. She looked touched and smelt, without saying anything, ending in the spare room. "Honey, you've done an excellent job, thank you. I think we probably just need to air this room a little over the weekend." I then received another kiss before she said, come in to the bedroom while I get changed.

"Sit down," she said, pointing at the bed, which I did. She spoke to me while she went through the process of taking off makeup, undressing and putting on some leisure wear. "I wanted to talk about things. I got so angry yesterday, the rage appeared out of nowhere when you tried to take control. It scared me a little, after I left you, but I also felt such a rush and so in control. I think you have created a control monster, you gave me all the power and I don't want to give it away, but I wonder if I went too far?" She looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"Er, I understand why you got angry, and it was more than I ever expected from you, but I did tell you that I wanted you to be dominant and humiliate me, so it was my fault and I deserved it."

"Do you still love me, when I was acting like that?"

"I was scared of you, but I love you more than ever, I can't stop thinking about you and will do anything to please you and be near you."

She smiled sweetly at me, "Look Dave, I'm enjoying what I....we have been doing. It's lit a fire in me and I don't want to put that out just yet. I've probably left you in that thing too long," she said, pointing at the cage, "but we'll change that this weekend."

'Yes', I thought, 'my release is still on,'

"I want to keep fooling around, being a 'hotwife', for now, I don't know where it will go, and I'll probably have scratched that itch at some point soon, and we'll go back to being a normal, boring, but happy married couple. For now, though, I want to try and mix the two. Sound good?"

"God, yes absolutely."

"Good, so no more suggestions that we drop this lifestyle thing, and why don't you get dressed, something comfortable, and I'll order a take-out. We can then cuddle up and watch a movie. If that also sounds good?" It did.

I woke early on Saturday and reflected on what had been a very enjoyable, casual evening. As if none of the previous weeks had happened at all. I was content and decided to get up and make some breakfast for the two of us, which I did, gently waking Rachel as I set the tray down. When she came round and saw the tray, she smiled and thanked me and sat herself up.

As we ate, we spoke about how we enjoyed the night before. I asked what she wanted to do today, "I'm going to the salon for a bit of pampering, then going to the mall for some new underwear, I want to look good for Chris's cousin tonight. You did such a good job cleaning everywhere yesterday that you don't really need to do anything today. Do you want to come with?"

I only just caught the end of the question as my mind had wandered with the reminder of tonight's plans. Last night's glow had disappeared, and Rachel was not planning her free Saturday around me or my promised relief, but around the black cock that she intended to have that evening. "Sure, that'd be nice." I managed to say.

So after clearing up, getting dressed and waiting on Rachel, I drove her to the salon. She asked me to go in with her, which of course I did, and as we walked in she motioned to one of the seats in the waiting area, "You can sit there, and keep hold of this for me," as I sat she put her pink shoulder bag on my lap, then lent in and quietly said, "keep it on your lap and no looking at your phone." and headed off with the stylist who was stood waiting to greet her.

I was a little confused by that at first, but then realized it was a little bit of humiliation. I sat there for almost one and a half hours, looking like an obedient husband, with a pink bag on my lap and apparently nothing better to do than wait for my wife while customers came and went, stylists greeted, and the receptionist sat watched me with an amused look.

When she eventually emerged, Rachel stood over by the reception desk and called, "Pass me my cardholder will you honey, it's in your bag." I knew what was happening, so I just blushed and dug around in the bag on my lap, looking up to see the grin on the pretty receptionists face. The humiliation sent a jolt to my penis, which was already pushing hard against its cage.

Back in the car, Rachel asked if I had enjoyed the subtle humiliation, which I admitted I had. She then suggested that we grab some lunch back at the restaurant where she had humiliated me before with the young waitress. As we entered and were greeted, she asked if Chloe was in today and asked to be seated in her section. When Chloe approached the table, she had a big smile, I felt myself blush. She looked straight at Rachel, "Welcome back, how are you?"

"Very well, thank you." she replied.

"And how is your husband?" she was playing the game straight away, asking Rachel about me rather than talking to me herself.

"Wonderful," she answered, "he is getting everything he ever asked for," she paused, "but he is still in the same predicament he was before." I was surprised by the comment and looked at Rachel to see her pulling a necklace out from her blouse with the chastity key hanging on it. I went bright red and Chloe laughed out loud.

"Still, since you were last here? Wow, my boyfriend wouldn't last 2 days without, you know, he'd go out of his mind."

"We were already 2 weeks in when were last here! Your man has probably got a bit more about him in that department than my 'little' Dave." Chloe laughed out loud again. My face was burning up, but I noted that my dick was again trying to get hard in my cage and I felt a level of excitement. The humiliation that these two women were putting me through was turning me on, confirming my true submissive nature.

"How does that work?" Chloe asked, pointing at the key. She was still standing to the side of our table. "I mean, I know what it locks, I assume, but what does it actually do, for you?"

Rachel pondered for a second, "It's like a magic wand, it allows me to take control of him. It stops him from achieving sexual relief, because of that he has changed in to an obedient, adoring little puppy who will do absolutely anything I tell him. He'll pamper me, do all the household chores and I can do whatever I want."

"How on earth did you persuade him to go for this?"

"It was his idea!"

"Seriously?" Chloe exclaimed, quite loudly. I looked around, hoping that nobody else could overhear.

"He has a kink," Rachel explained, "he wanted to be dominated, he wanted his junk locked away, probably not for as long as it has been, but he gave me the power. He loves being humiliated and talked down to, don't you dear?"

Rachel now looked at me, "Yes, ma'am." I muttered, looking down to avoid eye contact.

Chloe continued, "what about you though, don't you need him out sometimes, for your own needs?"

It was Rachel's turn to blush, "er, no, I've found another source for my pleasure, husband approved, and Dave helps out a little in between times."

Chloe just nodded, slightly open-mouthed for a second, then just said, "cool.......lucky lady, glad you're reaping the benefits."

Rachel nodded, "You don't know the half of it. If you can get your boyfriend on board, I do recommend it. Now then," she said, picking up her menu, cueing the end of the discussion. She, as before ordered herself a glass of wine and me a water, herself a meal, then with a smile, ordered Fish Sticks and Fries for me, off the children's section of the menu. I sighed and Chloe chuckled.

When she brought the food out and placed mine in front of me, she actually ruffled my hair and said, "now eat all of that up like a good 'little' boy and you might get ice cream." I just sat there and took it from the young waitress, as she walked away I felt pathetic, but also excited by the humiliation and the physical contact.

Rachel could see it in me, "You enjoyed that, didn't you? So, it's not just me." I couldn't tell if she was angry or confused.

"In a way I did," I said, "but not how I do with you. You are my everything, you are my only 'mistress', but, to be honest, since being locked in the cage and with the change in our dynamic, I have to say that I am starting to feel subservient to women in general, and obviously the humiliation of that moment gave me a little rush."

She nodded, "well you should be respectful of all women, but if you try anything with one, that thing will be welded shut, and you'll be out of my life for good!"

"I have no intention," I said.

She paused a second, then said, "I realize it's a double standard, but you asked me to screw other men, with big dicks no less, I have never wanted you near another woman. We are both respecting each others wishes." I could do nothing but agree.

I finished my small meal quickly and sat while Rachel ate. Chloe cleared the plates with a "Good Boy." In a repeat of last time, Rachel took the car keys and left, speaking to Chloe on the way out. She headed over with the bill, she lent forward and said quietly, "I understand that being treated like a little boy got you excited, so, here is the bill, with my generous tip. If you don't want to pay it in full then I'm going to take you out the back, put you over my knee and spank your bare bottom!" The thought of the petite, pretty, blond twenty-something, spanking me sent another jolt through my permanently horny brain, and straight down to my caged cock.

There was a brief thought about calling her bluff, but the humiliation might have been one step too far, and of course, my wife hadn't ordered/agreed to it, so I just pulled out my card. "Shame," she said, "that might have been fun,.... but 90% is a very generous tip, sir, thank you." She had raised her tone for the last part.

"90%?" I repeated in shock, having not even read the bill.

"Oh, that's Okay with you, isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am." I resigned.

As I got back in the car I told Rachel that we need to stop coming here as Chloe will cost a fortune in tips. She chuckled and said, "I might not let her do it every time, or maybe I'll lend you to her for some Femdom practice instead. I think she would be quite good." I was a little shocked, was she joking, would she let another woman take control of me? Would that be a fantasy or a nightmare? I played it in my mind while driving to the mall.

When we arrived, I held the door open for Rachel and noticed her necklace, "Rache, the key is still out." I said, expecting her to tuck it back in. All I got back was an "I know." and a smile. We walked through the busy mall, she was walking confidently, and I felt like I was walking meekly, a half step behind. She's a beautiful woman and stands out, I was constantly wondering if people were catching sight of her and noticing the key, and if they knew what it was for.

She browsed a couple of shops on her way to the underwear store. It is a high-end boutique store, where everything is aimed more at sexy than practical and comfortable. There were about 10 people in there, only one other was male, a tall athletic guy sanding with his insta-model girlfriend.

I trailed Rachel round the store as she looked at various things. She was holding up a white bra and pantie set when an attractive redhead assistant approached, "Do you need any help with sizes?"

Rachel replied, "No, thank you, that's fine. I haven't decided yet, I'm looking for something to Wow for my date tonight."

The girl nodded, "Well, if you need any help, just let me know. And if you want it to be a surprise, your husband could wait in the seating area over there while you make your choice."

Rachel shook her head, and to my horror, lifted her necklace and waggled the key, "Oh, it's not for him, it's for a new friend that I want to impress!" The assistant was obviously not as wordly or confident as Chloe, as she went redder than I did, muttered "OK," and scuttled off. Rachel looked at me, "She probably thinks I'm an evil slut, but I don't mind if it's giving you your humiliation fix." She smiled and carried on browsing.

We circled the store a couple of times and, as is customary, ended back at the very first thing that she had picked up. "This should do the job," she said, and headed for the checkout, with me falling in behind her.

As we approached, the young redhead left the area, heading out back, obviously not keen to be embarrassed again. An older blonde served us, with the normal courtesies, but no more embarrassment, before we left and headed back to the car.

Rachel was giving off a nervous excitement during the drive home, and I had a sense of the same thing. I was excited for her, but apprehensive about this new person stepping in to our lives. How different would he be to Chris, would he give her the same thrill? How would he treat me?

As it turned out, Trey was very different to Chris, and our world changed again when he walked in to it.

To be continued...