Hard Lessons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gregory responded reflexively, mouth open, tongue swirling, and his hands holding her hips as the flavor of this new flood immediately killed his initial fear that she'd somehow lost reign on her bladder. She shuddered intensely through it and he just rode it out, savoring everything about it, about this night, about HER.

"Dios..." she gasped hoarsely, collapsing, body limp from the power of what she'd just experienced. Rolling slowly to one side she curled up slightly as the tingling ripples of what she'd felt began to fade, dissolving like the foam in freshly poured root beer. She smiled, trying to catch her breath as she thought how strange it was that root beer had come to mind after this man had just given her some of the best---if not THE best---head she'd had in her entire sexual life. Though she could feel the self-consciousness creeping into her gut over doing that thing she sometimes---with the right inspiration---could do; that thing that even after reading numerous medical journals that said it was very natural, special even, still made her feel...weird.

Gregory sat on the hood beside her, hand smoothing along her upper thigh and hip. She was turned away from him; he looked down at her quietly, unable to do anything but admire the way the thin strand of the thong disappeared in between the beautifully sculpted swells of her round ass. But his staring aside, his wonder at what he recognized as his first experience with female ejaculation aside, he could see she was tired and that meant he needed to, unfortunately, get her back home. Leaning down, he kissed the side of her neck, nuzzling it a little.

"I think we should get on the road...get back to campus," he said softly into her ear. "If we don't I might try and turn you into my own all you can eat buffet."

Angela giggled almost musically, relaxing as his attitude and tone let her know he had definitely enjoyed himself and hadn't found anything "weird" about what had happened. She looked back over her shoulder sleepily; hair tussled and looked into his eyes.

"You sure?" she asked, leaving the rest open for interpretation.

"Yeah," he smiled back warmly. "But I'd like to take you out again---I mean, not because...well, you know...for another date. Anyplace you like. We could do dinner or---"

"I'd love to come dancing again," she said directly.

"Yeah, me too."

As she smoothed her dress down, trying to make herself something approaching presentable again she nodded in agreement. Yes, she thought to herself, Gregory was a really nice guy, really nice and really fine...

To Be Continued...

12