Katie Goes Black Ch. 01

Story Info
THE FIRST. Katie discovers a new obsession in one night.
3.4k words
4.5
37.9k
58
4

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 1: THE FIRST

My eyes fluttered open to the very early morning light coming in a window with open curtains. A sense of near panic took me and I tensed. This was definitely not my bedroom and the man I was resting half on, his arm around me and my leg draped over him was not anyone I knew. I was positive even without looking up at his face. This man was black. There was something else very different, too. My left hand wasn't merely resting on his belly; my left hand was holding a cock, though presumably soft, still overfilled it.

I tried to remember last night. I didn't want to move too much before some recollection returned and I had to face this man. Unconsciously, my hand was slowly moving over the cock and it was slowly beginning to respond. I took all this as a positive sign that my unconscious action on waking was being comfortable with him rather than jumping up to escape. With that thought, I relaxed, hoping that too would assist in bringing back some memories.

Images began flashing behind my eyes and ... OH ... MY ... GOD. I had been drinking ... a lot, apparently, as I sometimes do to forget my miserably mundane life. That explained the headache screaming behind my eyes. Then there was ... okay ... flirting with a table of guys and then ... then one guy in particular. I gently raised my head and looked. Yes, this guy. Okay ... name? No ... no image of name and no immediate memory of a name. Then ... wait ... James? ... Jake? ... Jay? Something like that.

Dancing. Oh, yes, dancing. He's a very good dancer and ... oh, yes, the slow dances ... so strong, tall ... muscles but gentle. I felt so secure in his arms. I giggled softly. I can remember that memory but not his name? Slow dancing, pressing our bodies together, swaying ... oh, yes, very much pressing ... and feeling this ... this in my hand. With his strength of body, the drinking, feeling so secure in his arms, then feeling his cock pressed against my abdomen and stomach ... okay ... I was the aggressor ... I kissed him ... kissed him hard on the dance floor.

Then a hotel, not remembering which hotel but a hotel. I remember the look on the young man at reception ... the look he gave us with no luggage and me who had obviously been drinking. But James ... Jake ... Jay ... paid with a credit card. Hot images ... Oh God ... making out in the elevator. He pulled my skirt up over my hips and stroked my pussy through my bikini panties. I humped his hand and he boldly moved a finger inside the leg and drove it into my wet pussy. The door slid open and we stumbled out of the elevator without separating, he pressed me against the opposite wall, pulled my panties down, and I ... I stepped out of them. His hand returned to my pussy and I spread my legs like a slut in the little vestibule as his finger re-entered my pussy. I hugged him hard and ... OH NO ... I orgasmed on his finger ... in the open hallway.

Nothing ... blank ... until we're in the room and I'm naked and he's naked and I'm on my knees before him sucking his cock ... it's huge. Yes, I've noticed that. Then ... then we're fucking ... he's between my legs ... I'm riding him ... he's behind me ... oh God, I'm pressed up against the floor-to-ceiling window and the curtain is open to the world. I came so much and he came so much and ... I wish I could remember how good that felt.

My hand was moving on his cock and his cock was definitely firming up nicely. So, I know it was good last night even if I can't remember everything. A smile grew on my face as I began carefully slinking down his body until I could reach his beautiful black cock with my lips and tongue. My hand was holding it at the base and a half was still beyond my fist. It was massive but obviously, I had taken it last night ... several times.

I began actively sucking the head ... the bulbous head ... so big ... stretching my mouth around it ... filling my mouth. I suck and use my tongue on the little hole at the end. My hand is still holding it and I'm stroking up and down his hardening cock. So much cock ... sucking and stroking.

He stirs and I pause. I glance up at his face as I let the head slip from my mouth to mouth the shaft and looked up along his body ... hard, muscular, black body. I fucked this man several times. I fucked this magnificent cock several times. God ... how did that feel? So big. He stirred but his eyes are still closed and he is settling quietly, again. I kiss the head of his cock and take it back in my mouth. I suck and press to take more into my mouth. It reaches my throat, just entering my throat and my hand is still stroking outside.

I take my mouth off his cock and stare at it. I glance at him but back to his cock. Have I said it's big? It's huge. I have to know ... I have to ... I have to know what it feels like.

I gently, carefully straddle his hips and ease my very wet pussy down over his cock lying on his abdomen. I squirm on it and feel the shaft settle between my slick lips and I gasp. No penetration, just between my lips. I slide my hips forward on the length of his cock and I slide and slide. It is so long I have to adjust my position on him to slide from the base to the bulbous head that feels especially wonderful between my lips as it grazes my clit.

"What a wonderful way to wake up," came his deep voice.

I look from my attention to his cock head showing between my thighs as I slid back up to his face. He has a wonderful smile ... open and easy. "How long have you ..." I begin to ask.

"Quite a while, ever since your hand began moving on my cock, then your mouth, and now ..." He chuckled, "Why would I want to interrupt all that?"

I smiled back, now a bit shy at being caught playing with him. But we fucked last night so I pressed on. I could see him better now that I was on top of him and paying attention. He was a bit over 6' and very muscular, maybe 200 pounds. He was upper 20's but not yet 30 years old, maybe 28. A stark contrast to me, a white woman, 25 years old, with long brunette hair on a 5'-4" body that I kept trim and athletic at 100 pounds and firm C-cup breasts.

After this quick assessment, it occurred to me my hands were on the slabs of dark muscle that was his chest and I was still sliding back and forth with his cock between my pussy lips. I glanced down as I slid to the base of his cock to see his cock shiny with my juice and very hard.

"I need to apologize," I offered tentatively.

He smiled, "For what? Waking me up? Don't. You can wake me up like that anytime."

I smiled back. "No ... ahh ... I remember some about last night: drinking, dancing, you finger fucking me at the elevator, us naked with me sucking you here, us fucking in several positions ... including against that window." I jerked my head in that direction.

"Yeah, that seemed to really excite you." I nodded. But I could only imagine.

"There are several details I am missing, though." He glanced down at my pussy sliding on his cock and he flexed his hips up to increase the contact. I sighed. "Like ... like your name ..." He chuckled and put out his hand, telling me he was Jay Mason. We shook which seemed really strange given what I was doing to him. I gave him my name, Katie Baldwin, but he remembered.

"Anything else I can clear up for you, Katie?" he asked.

Hell, why not? I was already sliding over his big cock. "There is one really big thing I am not remembering in ... in any real way." He raised his eyebrows. "What this wonderful cock feels like fucking me," I blurted out.

He reached up and fondled my breasts. "I think I can help you with that."

He didn't ask what position, he just rolled us to the side in the king-sized bed and I found myself on my back and him between my legs, knees bent and splayed to the sides. I giggled as he settled on top of me. His kiss was sensual and I moaned but not just from the kiss. He was stroking his hard big cock along the length of my pussy and clit.

"I must be able to take it since we did it last night, right?" I asked still wishing for some confirmation as my mind was having a touch of concern over the size of it.

He chuckled, again. "Oh, yes ... you took it just fine. Repeatedly, in fact. And quite loudly, too." Now I hoped we don't run into anyone staying in the next room.

He eased off me a bit and moved his hips back. Taking his cock in hand, he guided it to my pussy where he moved the head up and down through the wet lips. When I felt it at my hole, I sucked in a deep breath, still nervous about the size but a bit less so remembering the mental images of last night. He pressed forward and the head was inside. It happened so fast, that the stretching of my hole almost didn't register but was an after-sensation.

He leaned forward with the head just inside and kissed me, again. As we kissed, he moved more cock inside me with short in and out strokes. When he broke the kiss, I looked down between my breasts and our bodies to find several inches still outside and I felt absolutely stuffed with cock. I wasn't sure where the rest of it was going to fit. But it did. He thrust once more harder and our groins hit, all his cock buried inside me, and I moaned with the most intense pleasure. He was incredibly considerate and apparently took my earlier concerned comment seriously but once he had his cock fully penetrated he began really fucking me.

It was incredible the way my body felt with that cock pulling out and thrusting back in, keeping my hole stretched and filling my vagina through the entire thrust. How ... in the hell ... could this feeling have EVER... escaped my memory ... regardless of too much to drink? I haven't been shy about sex with boyfriends and there has been a long string of them that left me with zero interest in another but sex was not necessarily included in that abstinence and maybe that's why I went so wild last night. Sex is good. Sex like this is heaven.

I was moaning and groaning and gasping and sighing as he continued to pummel me. Then he stopped and looked down at me as he hovered above me. He moved his cock just slightly and my pussy muscles were squeezing around him as if they too were trying to entice the cock to resume.

"Last night," he started and was searching my face, "you don't really remember much?" I shook my head, embarrassed all over again. I lifted my hips to feel his cock move inside me. "Amazing ... you were amazing," he continued after leaning into me for another prolonged kiss, "it was amazing, too." He studied me, then smiled. "Cowgirl seemed to be a favorite of yours."

I nodded, "I think I can feel it deeper." Also, I kept to myself, I liked being in the superior position to my asshole boyfriends.

He immediately rolled us and I gasped at the movement of that cock inside me from that action. I adjusted the positioning of my knees to properly straddle him and I rose up his cock. My mouth hung open as I did it. It was a wild feeling like I had not felt before ... okay, except for last night which I don't remember ... and a feeling I will always relive. It felt as if my clenching vagina was closing behind the retreating cock head, then as I lowered myself over it my vagina was being stretched back open, filled until it came to the end and my entire vagina felt filled from wall to wall, front to back with hard black cock. Urban legend and black cock, right? And maybe not all black cock is like this but this one was.

I began slowly fucking up and down on his pole because that was how it felt inside. My eyes drifted shut and the world, the room, even him, just evaporated and it was only me on this cock. I felt it all, the large head, the protruding veins when it's hard, the slight curve of it. It was consuming, not just filling. The sensations coming from my pussy were beyond what was 'normal'. This was abnormal in the best way.

When my body tightened and my continually escaping sounds changed in urgency, he rolled us again. Yes ... he sensed my approaching orgasm and wanted to join me by taking charge and fucking me with power and his own need. It was almost brutal the way he thrust that big cock into me with speed on top of power. But when he reached a climax, I felt that, too. I felt his cock swell, pulse, and jerk inside me even as my own body was about to explode in my own orgasm. When it all came, literally, my warm juice and spasming pussy around his jerking and squirting cock.

Immediately after, he rolled us, again. This time it was not to give me control of fucking but to hold me on top of his strong body as my own continued to shiver and erratically twitch. He held me to him with strong arms and caressing hands over my back and ass. His cock was still buried inside me as I calmed but my pussy continued to lazily clench and release around it as if reassuring itself it had all been real which was exactly the way I was feeling about it all.

Finally, with the side of my face against his chest, "My God, Jay ... how ... how could I not have ... remembered that?" He chuckled and held me tight. I shifted my forearms across his chest to support my chin and I gazed at him. He had pulled a pillow under his head to more comfortably see me. "Are you in a hurry this morning?

He shook his head. "We have the room until the 11:00 AM checkout time."

I sighed contentedly. I never wanted to leave this feeling of him inside me. Even softening, his cock was well inside and more filling than any other hard cock I'd experienced. "This feels so nice I ..." Then a thought jumped at me. "Wait ... what did I say last night?"

He stroked my butt and laughed. "Relax, Katie. You may have had enough to drink that you forgot some things but it didn't show to me in any pronounced way. Honestly, I wouldn't have brought you here and done this if I had any thought you weren't aware." He paused. "Well ... I'm not arguing with you about the forgetting but what I'm saying is you seemed perfectly aware and your speech was rational and coherent."

I reached forward and kissed his large lips (damn, everything about this man is large) to make sure he stopped explaining. "Jay, stop. I wasn't suggesting anything about your behavior. In fact, you ... WOW ..." Then, I was curious, again, "But, seriously, what did I say?"

He smiled, "We talked a lot. Believe it or not, we spent hours talking before our bodies got busy conversing." I giggled at the curious way to reference that. "Mostly, it was normal talk about what we did, what we liked, our jobs ... you didn't seem to like yours ... stuff like that." After a thought, "There was one thing that seemed to get you tensed, almost rigid. You insisted you 'never, ever, for eternity, wanted another boyfriend or serious relationship', I believe were your exact words."

"I told you that ... huh."

"No, it was good, really," he came back with quickly. "You didn't want to talk about what that was about but it was clear you have had some bad relationships and you wanted a break from that. I understand, heck, everyone has been there at one time or another. Truthfully," he craned his head to me and I moved mine closer and we kissed, "it was refreshing." We both eased back and even that slight movement could be felt as his cock and my pussy moved. "It was refreshing to be with someone who just wanted to have fun, pleasure really, without the maneuvering and games that go with a possible relationship."

"You mean fucking someone without worrying about implications of the future." He nodded. "Honesty ... it's a recent thing for me. Does my wanting sex without the commitment make me look like a whore?"

He chuckled, "For one thing, a whore gets paid."

I gave him a shocked look and playfully swatted his chest. "So, I'm a slut?"

He laughed this time. How I love having him inside me, every little thing is felt in my pussy. "What's wrong with 'slut'?" he asked. "Okay, the word has a bad connotation but it really refers to someone who likes sex for sex and likes a lot of it. People think guys are that way but don't connect the word to us. Don't worry about the word, Katie, I'm certainly not going to use it. Just think of your freedom to experience."

I leaned up on my elbow and considered him. He was very understanding and not the least embarrassed or judgmental about what we had done last night or just did this morning. As I considered him, I felt his cock stir inside me. I smiled and he smiled back. Are both of us thinking the same thing? Both of us recognizing the little signals?

Without another word spoken, I sat up and positioned myself on my knees. I wiggled around to get his semi-hard cock better positioned in my tingling pussy and began small movements of rotation, forward and backward, and careful up and down so I didn't lose him. It didn't take much before I felt his cock growing, thickening, and lengthening inside me. His hand came up and his fingers grasped both nipples, twisting and pulling them. His cock was growing steadily and as it did I increased my movements, increased the height I rose above him before dropping back down. We were both sighing and moaning, again.

"My slut," he gasped out, "likes being with your slut ..." I wanted to giggle but a moan escaped, instead. Yes, I like being a slut for him, too.

We fucked long, slow, but intensely. We frequently shifted, changed, and moved around the bed to let our bodies calm and to prolong this final fuck and experience. He rolled us and plowed his cock powerfully into me missionary. He pulled out and moved me to the edge of the bed where he stood and thrust his cock at me, then turned me onto my stomach and continued. He patted my ass to crawl onto the bed and he followed me, slamming his cock back into my pussy and ravaging me doggy-style. When we finally allowed our orgasms, we had sufficiently delayed and prolonged it that we both peaked with exhausting, mind-blowing climaxes. It was amazing. Again.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers