Hard Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Protein," Trent said.

"Ha-ha," Terri smirked. "Todd says that all the time. Other than any protein I might get out of it, it's still a pretty one sided thing."

"Didn't mean THAT," Trent said, laughing in spite of his blush. "Eggs, bacon, chicken."

"Oh," Terri said, now blushing.

"And how can it be one-sided? I mean, I know your belly's a little big for uh, sixty nine," Trent said, trying to see how far he could push the lewd conversation with the little pregnant beauty. "But, uh ladies first, then the men, right?"

"Todd doesn't do that," Terri disclosed, drinking the last of the milk out of the bowl. "Says only faggots do that."

"Call me a faggot then," Trent said. "But uh, really? A man putting his mouth on a woman's honey pot? That uh that's the exact opposite of faggot, huh?"

"I uh, yeah, guess so," Terri said, feeling quite warm now.

"I uh, later on? Going get the oil changed," Trent said. "Right down the street from Sweet Peas. Want come?"

"I, Trent, I don't got..." Terri started to object.

"Didn't ask if you had any money," Trent said. "Asked if you wanted to go with me, get some lunch."

"I uh, yeah, sure," Terri said, knowing there was very little in her apartment to eat.

At the stairs, Trent informed Terri that correct protocol was for him to walk in front. That way, should she stumble and fall, he would break her fall.

"Then? On the way up? Man's supposed walk behind, same reason," Trent said.

"Uh huh, and so you can look up my dress," Terri giggled accusingly.

"Hey, a good deed should have its rewards," Trent said.

The smothered pork chops were fork tender, falling off the bone. Terri managed, barely, to clean her plate. She gulped down the far too sweet iced tea then sat back, satisfied.

"All done?" the large black woman asked, grabbing Terri's empty plate.

"Yes ma'am," Terri said.

"Y'all got room for some banana pudding?" the woman asked.

"You kidding. You got to be kidding, right?" Trent laughed and the woman shot him a smile.

At the apartment complex again, Trent made Terri walk up the stairs ahead of him. As she was wearing maternity shorts with her maternity blouse, Terri wasn't really worried about Trent looking up her skirt.

"Like he'd want look at my pregnant butt anyway," Terri thought.

They paused in front of Trent's apartment. Trent unlocked the door, then turned to Terri.

"You uh, you want come in?" he asked.

Terri nodded her head and they entered the dark, cool interior of Trent's apartment. Trent offered Terri some juice, ice water, or even coffee. She asked if it was instant coffee, or real coffee.

She smiled when Trent acted offended that she would even suggest that he would have anything but real coffee. He quickly made a pot and smirked when she heaped sugar and powdered creamer into her mug.

"Save some room for the coffee," Trent teased her.

They sat, side by side on his couch, even though Trent could have sat in the easy chair to Terri's right. They sat, sipping their hot coffee, talking about nothing in particular.

"Want some more coffee?" Trent asked when Terri drained her mug.

"Want the bathroom," Terri said.

"Okay, know where it is," Trent said, gently assisting her to her feet.

While she was in his bathroom, Trent did pour them each a second mug of coffee. He was very attracted to Terri, almost to the point of infatuation. A cup of coffee would make her stay in his apartment, make her share more time with him.

"Kind of creepy," Trent muttered to himself. "You're what? Twice as old as her?"

"What kind toilet paper that is?" Terri asked, coming into the kitchen.

"Northern. Why?" Trent asked.

"It's nice," Terri said, accepting the second mug of coffee and again heaping in sugar and creamer.

"Yeah, well, off shore we get the industrial kind," Trent admitted. "So, come in? Want something a little softer."

Terri admitted that she'd talked with Todd about the money, and the budget. Trent listened as Terri vented her anger.

"Swear, should've never married him," Terri sighed, sipping her still too hot coffee.

"I uh, none of my business, but uh, first time I met y'all, he offered smoke couple of joints with me," Trent reminded Terri. "Think his money's going to that?"

"God, probably," Terri spat. "Told him last night, though. He needs start thinking about us, about the baby, not his stupid band."

"Hmm? Oh. Oh yeah, he's in some kind of band or something?" Trent said, tone mocking.

"Or something," Terri agreed.

After her second cup of coffee, Terri again needed to use the bathroom. This time, when he assisted her to her feet, Trent's hand brushed against Terri's pudgy bottom.

"Quit," Terri giggled, playfully batting at Trent's hand.

"Bad!" Trent barked, holding up his right hand. "Bad hand! Bad, bad hand!"

Terri giggled and waddled quickly to Trent's bathroom. Trent followed, stopping in his kitchen.

"Want more coffee?" Trent called out.

A muffled 'no' came from his bathroom. Trent shrugged his shoulders and turned the coffee pot off.

"No," Terri said, entering the kitchen. "I have any more, it'll keep me up all night."

"What?" Trent said, smirking. "But you have Todd, the love god right next to you. I'm sure he keeps you up all night, hmm?"

"Uh, no," Terri spat. "Ugh! Ugh! There, I'm done. Then rolls over and good night."

"Wow," Trent said flatly.

"I know. Jealous, right?" Terri said.

"Of him, maybe," Trent admitted. "Okay, better get out of here or 'Mr. Bad Hand' might start acting up again."

"Oh no," Terri giggled. "And we wouldn't want that."

At the door, Trent gave Terri a chaste kiss. His left arm squeezed the eighteen year old woman.

Terri giggled as Trent's right hand slowly approached her. She reached out and held the 'Mr. Bad Hand' at bay and gave Trent a second kiss.

"Bye," Terri said, losing the smile.

Trent watched from his open doorway as Terri bustled to her own apartment. He stood for a long moment after her apartment door slammed shut.

In her apartment, Terri hurried to the bathroom. She slammed the door, dropped her shorts and panties to the floor and gave her pussy a brisk rub.

"Ugh! Shit!" Terri grunted in orgasm.

While Terri was in her bathroom, rubbing herself to orgasm, Trent was in his own bathroom, spurting a load of his semen into the toilet. He cleaned himself off, flushed, then stretched out on his bed.

When Todd arrived home, he was tired, sweaty and hungry. Terri waited until he had finished with his shower before asking him, very sweetly, what he would like for supper.

"I don't know. What we got?" Todd asked.

"Hmm, let's see. Oh. Nothing, Todd. We got nothing," Terri said. And the fifteenth of the month isn't for another seven days."

"Nuh uh, look, right here, got this thing of potato soup," Todd snapped, his noise induced headache returning with a vengeance.

"Oh. Good idea! Let's see. Okay, here we go. Add one half cup milk," Terri snapped, grabbing the can out of Todd's hand.

She made a big show of opening the small refrigerator. She looked at the top shelf, looked at the inside of the door, she looked at the bottom shelf.

"Huh! Well, golly gosh, guess what, Sweetums? No milk," Terri said.

"Fucking bitch! I need this shit?" Todd screeched, raising his hand.

"Do it, mother fucker, do it," Terri snarled, grabbing one of the steak knives her cousin had given to them.

After a long moment, Todd retreated to the couch. Terri put the knife back into the decorative holder. Then she glared at Todd.

"Need call your momma, or your uncle, or whoever, see if you can borrow some money make us some groceries," Terri said.

"What? Call your dad, huh?" Todd grumbled.

"Called him last time, remember?" Terri said, suddenly very tired. "Brung us couple bags of groceries? And all you could do was bitch he didn't give us any money."

Todd called his mother. Terri shook her head in disgust at the whiney tone her husband used. Finally, he ended his call and let out a deep breath.

"And?" Terri finally demanded.

"Said she'll bring couple bucks by," Todd said.

Susan Tonicetti and Wade Bercegay must have talked. Instead of coming over with money, Susan carried a bag of groceries in. She told Todd there were three more bags in the trunk, handing him the keys to her car.

"I uh, you uh, no money?" Todd whined.

"Said you need food Todd. And that's what I brought you, Todd," Susan snapped. "Ninety three dollars' worth, Todd. Go get the rest of the groceries, Todd."

"Thank you, Miss Susan," Terri said as she began to put the groceries away. "Oh! Milk! Thank you."

"His dad was a lot like that too," Susan sighed. "Was always going get rich. This time. This time it's going work out. This time's going be different. But this time never came. Finally had enough of that shit, told him find himself another sucker."

Todd carried a bag into the apartment and put it on the small table. Then he stood there, panting.

"Car's not going unload itself, Todd, come on," Susan snapped. "I've got somewhere need to be."

"Huh? What? Where you need..." Todd asked.

"None of your business, but come on, get busy," Susan snapped. "Move it, hop, like a bunny, let's go."

"Where you going, Miss Susan?" Terri asked when Todd left again.

"Nowhere," Susan admitted.

The two women shared a laugh. Todd grunted and groaned as he carried the last two bags into the apartment.

Susan refused to give Todd any money, gave her daughter in law a kiss, directly on her lips, and left the apartment.

Terri used the microwave to fix Todd a meal. Then, while he ate, she made herself a meal as well.

"That was very nice of your mother," Terri said when Todd dumped almost half of his meal into their garbage can.

"Uh huh," Todd snapped.

The next afternoon, Terri lugged the garbage bag out of the apartment; Todd's half-eaten meal was beginning to stink. Trent was lugging his wash up the stairs when Terri approached the stairwell.

"Uh huh, saw that woman bring y'all some groceries," Trent teased. "Uh huh, got groceries, don't need come see Trent, huh?"

"Oh. Whatever," Terri smiled.

Terri was almost to the first landing when she turned. She hoped Trent wasn't inside his apartment yet.

"But she didn't bring any coffee," Terri called out.

"She didn't? What kind of monster is she?" Trent called back.

Terri knocked on Trent's door a few moments later. Trent opened the door, smiling.

"Uh huh, uh huh, it's all about the coffee, huh?" Trent teased as he ushered Terri into the apartment.

"Well, uh, yeah. Oh, and the toilet paper," Terri smiled, accepting the offered cup.

Again, the two sat on the couch. Trent smirked when Terri admitted that the woman had been her mother in law, and Todd had been upset that Susan brought groceries instead of money.

"Money seems burn a hole in that boy's pocket, huh?" Trent observed.

"If it even makes it to his pocket," Terri agreed.

"Well, after my divorce? Started putting a little bit aside," Trent said. "Wasn't easy; Fran was forever dragging my ass to court for this or that. But you know, couple bucks here, couple bucks there, sooner or later it all adds up."

"Right now? Would settle for couple pennies here, couple pennies there," Terri admitted.

Trent's right hand somehow found its way to Terri's leg, just below the hem of her khaki shorts.

"Oh, don't be feeling my legs; God, need to shave them something bad," Terri said, but did not move Trent's hand from her leg. "But in that itty bitty shower? Almost impossible reach them."

"Yeah, see you really need shave," Trent said, now rubbing his calloused hand over Terri's shin. "Especially between them toes there."

"What?" Terri asked, lifting her flip flop, peering at her foot.

"Uh huh, between them two big toes," Trent said, hand again resting on her pudgy thigh.

Terri mulled that over, still glancing at her foot. Then her eyebrows rose. She squealed and slapped the laughing man on his shoulder.

"Oh! That, that's just, you just wrong for that," Terri sputtered.

Again, Trent rested his hand on Terri's leg, just above her knee. Terri did not move Trent's hand.

"Oops, well, guess what now?" Terri said, hefting herself off of the cushion.

She scurried to the bathroom. Trent readjusted his erection and got to his feet. In the kitchen, he poured himself some more coffee, then topped off Terri's mug.

When Terri sat back down, Trent's hand again went to her leg. He rested his hand higher up, her khaki shorts between her bare leg and his large, rough hand. She sipped her coffee.

"Couple more days, going back out, another fourteen on," Trent said, giving Terri's leg a squeeze.

Terri heard Trent's words, but did not respond. Her hands were sweating, her breathing labored. She could feel the warmth, the strength of Trent's hand as it rested on her leg.

She managed to finish her mug of coffee while Trent talked about offshore work. He had started off as a roughneck, but soon tired of that grueling, back-breaking labor.

"Remembered one time? My grandpa showed me how wire a lamp. Took this old piece of shit lamp my mom had, made it work again," Trent said. "So, saved up my money, went to Vo-Tech and got my apprentice as an electrician. Worked my way up to Master Electrician; made that right after Fran divorced my ass."

"Bet she was sorry 'bout that," Terri suggested.

"Huh? Oh, no, no, took my ass right back to court, argued that, now that I'm making more, should be paying her more," Trent said.

"No, no, I bet she's sorry she divorced you," Terri said, putting her small hand on Trent's bulging bicep.

Beginning to feel truly flustered, Terri put her mug down and rose up from the couch. She thanked Trent for the coffee and walked to the door.

"I uh, bye," Terri said, twisting the deadbolt knob.

"I uh, yeah," Trent agreed.

He bent and kissed her. Terri could taste his coffee tinged tongue as they kissed. She could also smell his manly scent, smell the soap he used in his shower that morning.

She could feel his firm lips against hers, could feel his thick tongue entering, thrusting in her mouth. She could feel his muscled chest as she rested her left hand on his chest. She could feel his bicep as she rested her right hand on his tee shirt clad arm.

"I got, I bye," Terri suddenly said, wrestling with the doorknob.

She scurried to her own apartment, knowing that Trent's eyes were on her. She jammed the key into the knob and let herself into the apartment. Inside, she could still smell the garbage, smell Todd's dinner.

In her bathroom, Terri masturbated, thinking of Trent's tongue, his lips, his muscles.

"Uh, oh God," Terri hissed.

Dinner was spent, Todd prattling about music, work, his relief that the weekend was almost there.

"We're going need another roll of quarters," Terri said, pointing to the laundry bag.

"Huh? Aw, shit, can't you do that at your dad's?" Todd asked.

"Can't YOU do it at your mom's?" Terri challenged.

After dinner, Todd picked up his electric guitar and plugged it into his Randall amplifier. He wanted to crank it high, to achieve the natural overdriven tones, but knew their neighbors would complain to Keisha, the apartment manager.

To Terri, the squealing, harsh notes were plenty loud enough. She sat and listened, smiling dutifully.

"Know, you can look up how play bunch of stuff on the Internet," Terri suggested.

Todd ignored her and thrashed out another song. Thankfully, their neighbor to the left only tolerated another twenty minutes of Todd's plunking before hammering on the wall.

"Fucking ass wipe," Todd grumbled, but did reduce the volume.

Afterward, Todd wanted to have sex. Terri undressed and lay on their bed. Thinking of Trent Rawlings suddenly had Terri's pussy wet and Todd slid into her with ease.

The next morning, shortly after Todd left for another day of work at A & A Soaps, Terri wedged herself into the shower cubicle. She managed to drag her razor over her legs, over her armpits.

Then she combed her fingers through the wet bush between her legs. For a full minute, she debated with herself, shave or don't shave. The first blast of cold water helped her decide and Terri hurried to finish her shower.

The water tank at her father's house had not been bottomless, but it did last longer than twelve minutes. Terri shivered now as she dried herself off.

Smearing the Vitamin E cream into her belly, Terri thought about Trent's large, rough, calloused hands. She went from smearing the cream onto her belly to smearing the cool cream onto her small breasts, pinching her hard nipples between greasy fingers.

After a moment, Terri dressed in the same clothes she'd worn yesterday; her selection of maternity clothes was limited, slipped her flip flops on her feet, and padded to Trent's apartment.

"You was waiting?" Trent accused, ushering Terri into his apartment. "Huh? You was just standing there waiting until the coffee got finished making?"

"Well, uh yeah," Terri agreed. "Waste of time come before its ready, huh?"

Sitting on his couch again, Trent rested his hand on Terri's leg. They sipped their coffee for a moment. Then Trent brightened.

"Oh, hey, need grate some cheese for my lunch," Trent said. "Let me borrow them legs?"

"Nuh uh," Terri giggled, holding up her left leg. "Shaved them. See?"

"Mm, nice," Trent said, rubbing her leg. "Get between them toes?"

"No, hot water ran out before I...Oh! None of your business!"

Terri started then squealed.

He laughed and she giggled. They sipped some more coffee.

"I uh, you, you like when women shave their uh, what'd you call it?" Terry asked.

"Pussy? Oh! Honey pot," Trent said.

"Yeah, that. You like when women shave their honey pot?" Terri asked, looking at his handsome face.

"Aw yeah," Trent agreed. "Love a nice, smooth honey pot."

"Uh, why?" Terri asked a few moments later, draining her coffee cup.

"Why what?" Trent asked, grabbing her cup.

"Why you like woman shave that?" Terri asked.

"No hair get in my teeth," Trent said, stepping into his kitchen.

"Uh!" Terri gasped out.

"You, I uh, I've never," Terri stammered when Trent handed her another cup of coffee, copious amounts of sugar and creamer added. "I, you really like doing that?"

"Almost as much as I like fucking," Trent said.

"I don't believe you," Terri accused.

Trent's bed was already made. Terri sat on the edge of the bed and slipped her flip flops off her feet.

Studying Trent's face, Terri steeled herself and slid maternity shorts and plain cotton panties down and off. She fought the instinct to put her hands in front of her brown curls.

"You, I, you want me..." Terri asked, already unbuttoning her blouse.

Trent nodded his head as he slipped his penny loafers off of his feet. Terri paused, watching as he undressed.

His chest was muscled, lightly tanned. There was a patch of dark blond hair on his chest. His abdomen was taut, the beginnings of a six pack forming.

Terri's breathing, already labored from the moment she'd agreed to enter the bedroom, became difficult as Trent unbuckled his belt. She sucked in a lungful of air as she watched his zipper go down.

"Man!" Teri said and hurried to unbutton her blouse.

Trent's thick member popped out as Trent lowered his jeans. Terri was struggling to reach her bra's hooks but stopped and stared at Trent's six and a half inches.

Terri finally managed, with difficulty to shrug out of her bra, then moved to scramble backward onto the bed. Trent playfully grabbed her ankles, causing her to squeal.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed again, buttocks perched on the lip of the firm mattress. Then Trent knelt on the floor, between Terri's spread thighs.

Upon seeing the pregnant beauty's swollen belly, chubby thighs, Trent had almost spurted into his jeans. Kneeling between her splayed legs, smelling her arousal, seeing her purplish pink pussy lips, plump, sticking out of her channel, Trent did blast a stream of his semen onto his bedspread.