Hard Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um!" Terri grunted, eyes wide when Trent blew warm breath over her plump pussy lips.

Trent hoisted Terri's thighs and placed them onto his broad shoulders. This maneuver caused Terri to flop onto her back and she giggled at her clumsiness.

Then all sensations suddenly congregated in her crotch. She felt Trent's warm breath again. Then she felt his tongue swiping against her pussy lips, dragging from bottom to top. She felt his thumbs stroking her, along the outsides of her inner lips, then gently opening her, pulling her inner lips apart.

"Ung!" Terri grunted as Trent's thick tongue pushed into her pussy.

Trent lapped up and down her slit, tasting her slightly salty, slightly sweaty essences. He located her clitoris and batted it a few times with his tongue. He was rewarded by jerks and moans from his beautiful little visitor.

Driving three fingers into her tight pussy, Trent then attacked Terri's tight little rosebud. She actually squeaked in alarm and tried to wiggle away from Trent's assault.

"Nuh uh, Trent! That's just wrong," Terri protested.

Trent ignored her and continued to tongue her sweaty anus. She wiggled, which drove his probing fingers deeper into her snug pussy.

Then Trent sucked her clitoris into his mouth. Terri tensed, then screamed in orgasm. Her thighs clamped over Trent's head, holding him in place.

When her orgasm finally subsided, Terri's legs fell limply from Trent's shoulders. Trent used that opportunity to again tongue Terri's anus. He continued to finger her pussy with his fingers.

"Nuh uh," Terri weakly objected when she again felt Trent's tongue at her anus.

The orgasm had been incredible. His tongue on her pussy had been delicious, sending little and not so little shivers throughout her body. His fingers pushing into her had increased the shock waves inside of her body.

His tongue on her anus; Terri had felt horrified, disgusted that Trent Rawlings would do such a vile act. The feelings rippling through her as Trent did such a crude thing had pushed her small frame to the edge of orgasm.

When Trent had sucked Terri's plump clitoris into his mouth, the orgasm had been sudden, profound. Terri had clamped her legs tightly around Trent's head and screamed.

Trent suddenly pulled his fingers from Terri's drooling pussy and stood. Terri looked up at the handsome man's face, then down to his chest, his abdomen, then his hard, angry cock.

"You uh, you do me?" Trent asked, stroking his throbbing cock.

"I uh, yeah, I mean, uh, Todd says I ain't good at it, but..." Terri said, wiggling to sit up.

Trent helped her sit up and bent to kiss her. Terri felt his wet face against hers and wondered how his face got wet. Then she remembered where his tongue had just been; on her tightly clenched anus and jerked back.

"Face is all wet," she complained.

"Uh, gee, wonder how that happened," Trent chuckled.

"Huh? Oh!" Terri asked, then gasped.

Trent assisted Terri to the middle of the bed, then he lay down on the bed next to her. His large hands began to touch her flesh, to rub her flesh. Terri shivered at his intimate touches. She leaned over and kissed his lips. Even as she remembered where his tongue had been a moment earlier, Terri sucked on his tongue.

She kissed his lips one more time, then bent forward, small hand wrapping around his fat cock. Trent shivered as Terri's small hand stroked his length a few times. Then she opened her mouth and licked around the helmet shaped head of his member.

"Mm hmm," Trent moaned as Terri's hot mouth encircled the head of his dick.

"Mm," Terri agreed, tasting Trent's excitement, his sweat, his soap.

His cock was hard, but the skin was velvety under her fingers. She stroked the warm column as her mouth sank down, swallowing more of him into her mouth.

"Mm hmm," Trent moaned, a little louder.

Terri lapped her tongue all around the fat meat, tasting him. She applied gentle suction as her small hand stroked him. More of his excitement trickled into her mouth.

"Mm, Terri, I'm, I I'm not going last long," Trent cautioned as Terri bobbed her head up and down, swallowing more and more of him into her mouth.

"Mm hmm," Terri gurgled, letting him know she'd heard him.

"I, aw damn, yes," Trent grunted and began spurting his load.

Terri sucked and stroked, swallowing his seed. At first, it seemed that there was too much of his semen to swallow, but slowly, surely, the spurts slowed, the amount lessened.

"Mm, damn, and Todd says you, you're not good?" Trent murmured.

Terri tensed when Trent mention her husband's name, Terri suddenly remembered that she was married. She gasped in horror and wiggled to get off the man's bed.

"I, I got to go," Terri said, almost in tears.

Trent quietly helped Terri off of his bed. He even picked up her crumpled clothing from his floor.

"I can't believe, I just can't, oh Terri," Terri muttered as she rapidly dressed.

"Leaving out of here two o'clock," Trent said.

Terri didn't respond, just scampered to the door. Trent surveyed the damage to his bedspread, where his jet of semen had splattered when he'd knelt between Terri's legs. With a shrug, he decided he didn't have time to wash, dry, and fold the comforter.

"Didn't never like the ugly ass thing anyway," Trent said. "Think Fran bought it."

That afternoon, Trent drove to the Industrial Canal, got on the boat and sought shelter from the pounding rain. The weather seemed to match his mood; dark, gloomy.

Trent worked his fourteen days, then agreed to go to a land rig in Lowridge, Texas; an electrician was out with the flu. Finishing that, Trent only had three days before he was scheduled to go back out.

Trent smiled a relieved smile when he heard Terri's knock at the door. He opened the door wide, smiling wider. His smile faltered when Terri wouldn't look up at him.

"I uh, you got coffee? Miss Susan? Brung us some more groceries by, but still ain't had no coffee," Terri mumbled.

"Woman's evil, I tell you. What kind of mother in law don't bring coffee?" Trent teased, ushering Terri in.

Her belly had grown since the last time he'd seen her. Even with the haggard look on her face, Trent thought Terri was beautiful, sexy.

"Course, I'm six and a half months now? I really need this coffee?" Terri asked, taking her seat on the couch.

"Asking me? Or you?" Trent asked, pouring a mug of coffee.

Terri looked up when Trent held out the mug of coffee. He was tired; there was a dusting of stubble on his face. He even looked a little sunburnt.

Terri had spent the past eighteen days trying to hate Trent. She'd tried to blame him for seducing her, making her forget her wedding vows.

Instead, Terri grew to resent Todd more and more each day. The last time she and Todd had come together for sex was the day Terri had allowed Trent to pleasure her.

"Know what, Todd?" Terri had snapped when Todd rolled off of her. "Women have this thing? Called orgasms?"

"You just making that up," Todd had tried to joke.

"Not joking here Todd. And until you learn how make love? We ain't doing it no more," Terri had spat.

The previous night, Terri had awakened when she felt something warm against her back. Rolling over, peering over her shoulder, Terri had screamed in disgust. Her husband was stroking his slender cock, spurting his seed onto her flesh.

Sitting in her neighbor's living room, Terri felt guilt for sitting in their neighbor's living room. Then she felt a flash of anger at Todd. She should be able to sit in a neighbor's living room, a friend's living room. She shouldn't have to feel guilty about sitting in Trent's living room.

"Thanks," Terri mumbled, taking the cup from Trent's hand.

"Welcome," Trent said. "So, what's up?"

"Clinic says I'm 'bout twenty six weeks now," Terri said. "Shit, could have told them that; know exactly when I got knocked up."

"But baby and mommy doing good?" Trent asked.

Terri's eyes filled with tears. She had told Todd the same thing; she'd been to the clinic and the clinic had said she was about twenty six weeks along, which meant they had approximately eleven more weeks, barring any complications before she would deliver the baby.

Her husband, the father of her baby had only grunted, then started talking about Dante's possibly hiring Lewd next Thursday, since Thursdays were slow. He had shown no interest in her, or their baby.

"Yeah, baby's good," Terri said, wiping at her eyes.

"And mommy?" Trent pushed.

"Mommy needs, needs..." Terri tried to say, but burst into tears.

Even though he wanted to fuck her, wanted to rip her Bargain Bin clothing from her body, wanted to pound her tight little pussy, then flip her onto her hands and knees and pound her pudgy ass, Trent pushed his lust aside and hugged the sobbing, wailing girl. Nothing she was saying made a bit of sense, but Trent just rocked her, made soothing noises.

"Oh God," Terri finally said, pushing herself away from Trent. "Oh God, I'm sorry about that."

"Uh huh, so, what's going on?" Trent asked.

"I, I'm just, I'm worn out," Terri admitted.

For a long moment, they sat on the couch. Terri picked up her cup of coffee from the coffee table. As Terri leaned forward to grab her mug, Trent reached over and began to gently rub Terri's lower back.

"Mm," Terri murmured appreciatively.

Terri put her mug down again, then twisted in her seat. Leaning forward, she kissed Trent's lips. Then, becoming more aggressive, she thrust her tongue into Trent's mouth.

"Let me..." Trent said, rubbing his bristles.

"No," Terri said, struggling to get to her feet. "We're not wasting time with that."

"Not a waste of time to me," Trent said, but assisted Terri to her feet.

"Is to me," Terri said, pulling Trent to his bedroom.

Terri struggled with her clothing but managed to get undressed. Trent watched as she revealed her pregnant body to his hungry eyes. Then he helped the pregnant beauty get comfortable on his bed.

"Don't," Terri barked when Trent bent his head to kiss her pussy. "Just stick that thing in me."

Trent put the head of his cock to her wet pussy. They both groaned as he rubbed the head up and down the wet slit. Terri gasped out loud when Trent's hard cock parted her puffy lips, spreading her open.

"Ugh, oh God yes," Trent gave a strangled grunt as her pussy closed around the head and first two inches of his shaft.

"Oh God damn yes," Terri screamed out, wetting Trent's crotch with her orgasm.

Her thick legs wound around his legs, her stubby arms wound around his torso and Terri tried to pull Trent deep inside of her. Trent tried valiantly to keep his weight off of Terri, tried to avoid squashing her distended belly.

"Uh!" they both grunted when all of Trent's cock was buried inside of Terri's snug pussy.

"Damn, aw damn yes," Trent groaned, dangerously close to ejaculation.

"Yes, Baby, yes," Terri hissed, craning her head upward for a kiss.

Terri's second orgasm was quick to come. Trent was grateful; he could not hold back his own crisis and pumped his semen deep inside of her snug confines.

"Oh God yes, oh God yes," Terri grunted happily as she felt Trent's hot semen pumping into her pussy.

"Uh huh," Trent weakly agreed.

Trent crawled out of the bed and staggered into his bathroom. He wet a washcloth in the sink and brought it back to the bedroom. Terri smiled at him when he sponged her sloppy pussy clean and pursed her lips for a kiss.

"Now can I shave?" Trent asked and Terri giggled.

He did scrape his face. He even checked it carefully to make sure there were no errant patches he might have missed.

"Oh yes," Terri sighed when Trent glued his mouth to her willing pussy.

"Oh!" she screamed out a few moments later when Trent sucked on her clitoris.

"Ugh! Trent, ugh, God, that's just wrong!" Terri complained when Trent insinuated a finger into her anus.

Wrong or not, Terri did not stop him. Trent fingered her tight anus for a moment, then returned his attention to her pussy. She screamed in orgasm again when he sucked, forcefully on her clitoris.

"Nuh uh, need quit that," Terri complained when Trent pushed a second finger into her tight rectum.

Again, though, she did not stop him. In fact, her right hand reached down and pulled her buttock, giving Trent easier access to her anus.

After her third orgasm, Terri wiggled around, pushing Trent to lie on his back. She kissed him, rubbed his smooth face with her hand and kissed him again.

Then Terri bent her head and took Trent's cock into her mouth. She wrapped her small hand around the shaft and jacked his cock while her tongue lapped at his sensitive cockhead. She could taste herself on his cock and the thought excited her; she was tasting her pussy.

"Nuh uh, leave that alone, huh?" Terri complained when Trent again jammed a finger into her anus.

Tent ignored her and continued to finger her tight rectum. She bobbed her head up and down, sucking and stroking His cock.

"Ugh, oh!" Terri grunted out as Trent again insinuated a second finger into her anus.

His thick fingers thrust in and out, sending delicious vibrations throughout her body. Terri redoubled her efforts on Trent's cock stroking him in earnest.

"Mmph!" Terri grunted as Trent wormed a third finger into her anus.

But she did not cease sucking his cock. Trent corkscrewed his three fingers in her tightness and Terri shuddered.

"I, here, I, I'm going to..." Trent warned and began to spurt into Terri's mouth.

Terri screamed in orgasm as Trent's thumb mashed against her clitoris. His three thick fingers were stretching her anus almost painfully, but there was that warmth radiating from her guts outward through her body.

"Oh man," Terri moaned, releasing Trent's limp cock.

"Uh huh," Trent agreed, pulling his fingers from her backdoor.

"Oh no, I got..." Terri said urgently.

Trent laughed and helped Terri scramble from the bed. She dashed into the bathroom and flopped down on the commode. Trent shook his head and closed the bathroom door, giving Terri some privacy.

A moment later, the toilet flushed. Trent heard the water running in the sink and nodded with satisfaction; Terri did wash her hands after using the bathroom.

Trent had not had time to do any grocery shopping. He declined Terri's offer of lunch at her apartment, reminding her that she and Todd needed to conserve food, since Todd didn't seem capable of providing food for his family.

"So, uh, instead of running around all naked and stuff, why don't you get dressed? "Trent teased. "We can go to Manny's or something."

"Domino's delivers," Terri said, crawling onto his bed again.

"I uh, yeah, kind of wanted take my girl out for a nice lunch," Trent said.

Terri lost her smile. She struggled, but pulled herself upright.

"Trent, I'm not your girl," Terri said somberly. "Remember? I'm married."

"Only because he got you pregnant," Trent snapped.

"Don't matter WHY, Trent," Terri said. "Fact is, I'm married."

"Never mind," Trent snapped, slamming the door to his bathroom.

When he came out, Terri was gone. With a sigh, Trent found a can of beef and barley soup, found some slightly stale crackers and ate lunch.

Trent did go to Manny's for supper. As he chomped through the fiery salsa, Trent remembered Fran, his ex-wife eating all of the salsa; pregnancy made her crave Mexican food. Then she would loll in bed, complaining bitterly about the horrendous heartburn. And Manny's Salsa seemed to wake Amelia and then Andrea. The babies kicked merrily inside of Mommy's tummy.

Trent felt the sting of tears as he remembered rubbing Fran's belly, feeling his little angels kicking Mommy's tummy. He remembered kissing Mommy's belly, murmuring words of love to his little angels.

"Sir? Your, there something wrong?" the waitress asked, her dark face concerned.

"No," Trent forced a smile to his face. "Just thinking of something long ago and far away."

Returning to the apartment complex, Trent decided that, on his next time in from off-shore, it was time to look at houses. Andrea had left for college two years ago, so according to the divorce and child support agreement, Fran had to sell the house.

Instead of selling the house, Fran had bought Trent out. He had taken half of the money from that and paid off Amelia's college student loans, put some money into a college fund for Andrea. His reward for that? Both Amelia and Andrea sneered and told Trent that he couldn't buy them.

Coming up the stairs, Trent saw Todd, guitar case in hand. Todd told Trent that he was going to his buddy's house, to jam.

"Yeah man, Dante's? Might be playing there next Thursday," Todd claimed. "Ought come out and hear us."

"Going be off shore, but uh, hey break a leg, or whatever you're supposed say to musicians, huh?" Trent said.

In his apartment, Trent turned his television on. He sat in his easy chair, not watching the television, not watching the news. Even his favorite reporter, Chelsea Duhon did not garner Trent's attention.

"Fuck her," Trent snapped bitterly, turning off the television.

"Fuck!" Trent yelled a moment later, turning the television on again.

In the morning, Trent opened the door to Terri's bashful smile. He sighed and ushered Terri into his apartment.

Since yesterday afternoon, Terri had wanted to return to Trent's apartment. The sex was good; the sex was actually great. But Trent had called Terri 'his girl' and not 'stupid bitch' like her husband did.

Finally, Terri made up her mind; she would return to Trent's apartment. She knocked on the door but there was no answer. A check of the parking lot showed her that Trent's car was not there. But she saw her husband's car pull into the parking lot.

With a sigh, she went up the two flights of stairs to the third floor and bustled to their apartment.

Todd came in, chattered about his day, then informed Terri he was going to Skip's mother's house so that they could jam.

"Thank you, God," Terri thought. "Don't have listen to him here."

In the morning, Terri watched Todd wearily get ready for another day of work. He'd been quite drunk when he'd returned; Terri almost yelled at him for driving in his condition. Then she realized, she didn't care.

After he left for another day of work, Terri showered, taking care to shave her legs and armpits. Then she dressed and scampered to Trent's apartment.

With a sigh, Trent ushered her into his apartment. She went directly to his bedroom and again was not surprised; his bed was neatly made.

"Heading out tomorrow," Trent reminded her as they wiggled out of their clothing.

"Already? But, but you just got in, huh?" Terri asked.

He put her onto her hands and knees. Because she was much shorter than him, this position was not comfortable for him, but the angle seemed to give Terri much pleasure.

Thrusting in and out of her pussy as best as possible in the awkward angle, Trent saw Terri's little light brown star. He wet a finger in his mouth and pressed it against her anus.

"Ugh," was Terri's comment.

She did not tell him he was wrong to do the vulgar act. She did not protest as he thrust his thick finger into her. She just said 'ugh' and then stiffened in orgasm.

"Know what? Why I got do all the work?" Trent asked, pulling out of her.

"Huh?" Terri asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Yeah, here, YOU do something, huh?" Trent ordered, flopping onto his back.

Terri swung a thick leg over, straddling Trent's narrow hips. She gripped his stiff cock and held it at the mouth of her pussy.

"Uh!" Terri grunted as she sank down.

Her beautiful honey brown eyes opened wide as Trent's cock pushed upward. Her mouth opened and her breath came out in a 'whoosh' when her pubic hair rested against his.

Then she screwed her eyes shut and shuddered. Her breath still came out in grunts and gasps as she slowly pushed her bulk up, then dropped down again.