Hard Night with Elizabeth Olsen

Story Info
A day in the life of hot sultry actress - Elizabeth Olsen.
4.6k words
4.29
30.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Among hundreds of hard days for an actress, it was another hard day for Elizabeth Olsen. She had a movie premiere, a talk show, and an early morning shoot at 3 Am. She wondered if she could make it out till the morning without passing out in the middle. It was already 10 p.m., and Elizabeth was wearing a black party dress that barely covered her thick thighs, let alone her smooth tender legs. She was also wearing a lightly padded bra as per the costume designer and the producer's idea. The producers wanted her to be so goddamn amazing while at the premiere and also at the talk show, so she did.

Later, she got in her car and said the driver to go to the premiere. The overwhelming fans buzzed around her like bees on a Jack fruit. The driver, who was also her bodyguard, helped her move in the crushing crowd. Amongst the crowd, a pale skinny hand reached out and groped her left tit, she felt the tickle and looked around, but couldn't spot the pervert. Whoever it was, he had a lucky night to have groped Lizzy's tits.

Then she walked into the actual premiere and attended the show, met a lot of nerdy fans and a lot of cheese and clicks went around. She grew tired instantly, and then another producer came to her and greeted her by hugging her.

"Wow, you're wearing a padded bra?" He whispered in her ears and smiled.

"Yeah, Kevin asked me to wear this." She replied.

"You got amazing tits; I thought you'd be braless tonight. Great disappointment." He said as they both walked out of the show.

She felt his hands crawling up to her ass and not long before she could think his hands were resting on her firm, juicy ass. She smiled and went on with it.

After all, it was not something she could deny, and she can't offend such great producers. Internally she was feeling excited, as she didn't get any proper fulfilling sex in months and she thought tonight might be it. They both went to the parking lot and they got in his car, a customized Cadillac which was comfortable in many ways.

"So, I have few more pitch meetings, and fund meetings tonight, I wish I could have all of it you know." They both got in the back seat of the car and his hands were on her thigh, the hem of her small skirt was pushed up that revealed more of her shiny thighs. In the gloomy light of the car, her thighs looked like smooth marble. "I think this has to be a quick one. You know what I mean," he said and took a cigar out of the glove box and started smoking it up.

Disappointed filled Elizabeth's face, because this is what most producers and her co-stars have demanded from her in the past few months. She was craving for deep, strong sex, and she'd been busy to ask anyone of that too. But for the time being, she had to satisfy her producer. So, she kissed his cheek as she slowly unzipped his pants.

He acted as if he was running out of patience, and he quickly undid his pants and pulled it down to his knees, as his boner stood out like a mounted cucumber. She bent forward and kissed the tip of it and almost felt the taste of his pre-cum.

His hands reached her ass, and pulled the skirt up, and slid his hands under her panties and began to finger her asshole, which tempted her real good as she started to gasp while sucking his dick. She stroked him while sucking; it was long and fat, that it took both her hands to get the control. Few minutes passed, and then he arched back and front, began to grunt, the veins on the penis twitched faster and she took the cock as far as she can in her mouth. Then the warm gush of his cum hit her throat and it already was halfway down her throat. Now she had no option of spilling it back even if she wanted to, so she drank it all, even though that is not what she does every time she gave a blowjob.

She sat back with her mouth sticky with cum and drool, he swiped a lock of hair from her face, and gently caressed her lips, then his hands slowly went down and slid the shoulder of her dress, and her left boob fell out. He grabbed them and massaged them for a good long minute until his secretary, a young blonde woman knocked on his car window. He opened it instantly not giving any time for Elizabeth to cover her tits or wipe cum off her lips, and he didn't even pull his pants up, his dick was lying on his right thigh almost pathetically.

"What's it, Amara?" He asked her secretary.

"Michelle wants you for the cast meeting." She replied.

Meanwhile, Lizzy covered her tits, wiped cum with a tissue and realized that she was late for the talk show. His secretary was seeing his dick but acted as if she didn't see anything unusual.

"Casting meeting?" He asked as he pulled up his pants.

"For the Aquaman 2 movie. They want to replace Emilia Clarke for Amber Heard."

"Oh, all right." He said to her secretary, then gave a quick peck on Lizzy's cheeks and left the car and so did Lizzy. She went back to her car and asked the driver to take off to the talk show. The talk show studio was just close by, and she was glad that she didn't need to spend so much time travelling. Even if it was a long trip, she had a better idea to kill time.

In a few minutes, she was at the studio and got inside. The director David and her co-star Aaron were already there. She joined in with a cheering smile, but there was tiredness and fear in her eyes. For some unknown reason, she felt her thighs shiver all of sudden, and she didn't want to get embarrassed so, she hugged David, Aaron, and show host as quickly and genuinely as possible and sat down on the couch. The host started talking and the audience began to follow the instructions given on the screen before them. Elizabeth thought that the show host had a good sense of humor and that he was funny until she realized her co-star Aaron's left hand was touching her right hand. She looked at him; he smiled, and whispered in her ear "you're so gorgeous."

"And you're hot!" She whispered back and they both giggled looking at each other.

She managed to sit for another half an hour before the show ended and they bid farewell and walked each way. Just when Lizzy was making her stroll to the car, Aaron called for her. She stopped and turned back, he was so close that his breath was strong on her skin.

"What?" She asked.

"Do you have plans now?" Aaron replied.

"I have an early morning shot and I have a long way to go."

"Okay...so, A bite?"

She understood what that meant and that made her blush, but deep down she was hesitant because she thought he might settle for a blowjob at the end, and that would be another disappointment. Oftentimes she couldn't tell the difference between an actress and a prostitute.

"Yeah?" She confirmed.

"I know somewhere," he said and grabbed her hand and took her inside the studio.

They both went to the restroom together, and just when they got in, Aaron pulled Lizzy closer to him as her breasts were crushed in their hug. He kissed her passionately and desperately that he even slipped his tongue in her parted mouth. His tongue was a wild explorer in her mouth that she even felt the taste of the wine he had an hour ago. She was feeling the temptation between her thighs, and her abdomen was tickling oddly. Then his hands were crawling all over her body, urgently undressing her dress, he almost tore her shoulder strap, he was wild with her as if he hadn't had sex in decades. This was not the 1st time he's having sex with her, but regardless it felt new and fresh for him.

"Aaron, you're...you're so crazy and wild. What happened to you?" She whispered between kisses and gasps. His hands removed her dress and bra completely, and the hem of her dress was pulled up till her tummy, she was topless now, he ignored her question and kissed her, nibbled her, ravaged her body with his kisses and tongue.

"You're just so sexy and I'm just so horny for you Lizzy. Fucking horny for you." He whispered and kissed her deeply as he pulled his pants down, his cock was out and upright, she wasn't surprised to see how big it was or how active it was, but was glad that finally after months she's going to have nice sex. He made her sit on the slab near the sink, his hands massaged and groped her tits, then he spat in his hands and stroked his cock, then there wasn't any foreplay, he slowly slid his dick inside her almost tight pussy which was wet with her juice and his drool. She moaned and slightly began to scream which she tried to control by pressing her mouth with his and screamed, gasping in his mouth.

Her screams were getting louder, aggressive, and even sexy as he continued to push his dick in and out of her delicious pussy. She tried to exchange some drool with him while he was fucking her hard and fast. Soon, there were tears in her eyes; she cried asking him to fuck her harder and faster. He did. In few minutes, he started he grunt as he buried his face between her breast, he came inside her, his hand still groping her left tit, he slowly pulled his dick out and the thick cum dripped out of her pussy like an overflowing fluid.

'That was fucking amazing.' he said with his face still buried between her tits.

'Yeah...it was,' she replied running her hands through his hair. 'But we are not done yet. What are you doing for tomorrow night?'

He lifted his face and saw straight in her eyes. He clicked his tongue, pulled his pants back, and began to adjust his shirt, while she wore her bra back, and her dress, still curiously awaiting his answer.

'I have a shoot tomorrow, in Australia. What about Friday?' he asked.

'I have shot during the day, but I am free by the night.' she washed her face and wiped her pussy with a tissue.

'Perfect!' he said and sat on the slab beside her, watching her put on some cherry red lipstick and mascara to her eye. 'So, what movie are you doing right now?'

'It's a movie called "The Witches".'

'Well?'

"Oh, so, it is about this good witch - which is played by Megan Fox and an evil witch, and there's a wizard who wants to help the good witch defeat the evil witch, so they create a mystical being, that is me, and I have a lot of power and that only I could kill this evil witch, but no one knows where this evil witch is, except for this lady Victoria - which is played by Hayley Atwell, she is so amazing you know, and then eventually I fall in love with this lady Victoria, and then it turns out that Victoria has been the evil witch all long and she was slowly taking my powers away whenever we had a moment. Then how this mystical witch defeats the evil witch is the story.' she said as she sat with him on the slab.

'Megan fox, Hayley Atwell, and Elizabeth Olsen, with a lot of nudity and hot lesbian stuff...wow! I am sold already.' he said.

She chuckled before they both got to their feet and walked out of the restroom. Then they kissed another goodbye before they both got into their respective car. The driver knew the shooting spot and so he started the car.

Twenty minutes later they arrived at the shooting spot. The set was well built, the cameras were being pulled away from one corner to another, and the cranes were moving the house near a wall of a green screen. Assistants and set designers were walking around here and there like freshly transformed zombies. She got out of the car and walked to her caravan as she checked the time, it was 1 Am. she waved her hand at a tall handsome man who is one of the assistant directors, he came running towards her with a mike and a tablet in his hand.

'Good morning Ms. Olsen' the assistant director said enthusiastically "long night?'

'It's a hard night Stephen.' she replied. 'When is the shoot?'

'The shot is at 3 Am, you can take a nice nap till then, I'll wake you up when it's time.'

'Thanks, Stephen.' she hugged him and got inside her caravan and removed her party dress and noticed that her shoulder strap was barely hanging on. Then she lay on the bed in her bra and panties. Lizzy always wore a t-shirt and nothing underneath and panties while she sleeps. This day was odd, and she still didn't understand why Kevin wanted her to wear a padded bra and he didn't show up at all. The bra was a disturbance to her beauty sleep so got it off and lay down in her panties. A weird thought filled her head that kept her awake for a while. She thought of the number of dicks she blew off and gave hand jobs to, and then she realized that she'd been giving what men want, but in return, she didn't get satisfactory sex from them. She tried to forget about it, but all the memories were so strong, and after a while, she even felt stressed out.

She rolled to her left and right in the bed and finally came up with a solution. She looked at the time on her phone; it was 1:30 AM. she got out of the bed, removed her panties, and felt the cold air in the room touch her entire body, then she searched through her drawer, and found a purple bag, in which was a couple of batteries, a remote and a medium length purple vibrator. She put the batteries in them and took the remote in her hand. She switched it on, and set the vibration mode to Average and then switched it off. She lay in her bed, slowly put her vibrator in her pussy and switched it on. It's been so long since she used the vibrator, used any vibrator for that matter. In a minute or two, she was moaning, and running her hand through her hair, held her head so tight as if it was going to explode, then her moans got louder, but she didn't mind. Then her back arched up and down, as the bed sheet was getting wet with her dripping juice. She paused for a second; her eyes bulged out like she saw a ghost.

'Fuck!' she almost yelled and there was a liquid explosion from her pussy that made a mess of her bed and her thighs. The vibrator didn't stop; she was enjoying it more than she had intended it to be. She went on enjoying the vibration between her pussy lips, almost near her g-spot. After a while, she felt another wave of warm juice spurting out of her pussy like a volcanic eruption, only this was sweet and cold.

After the second round, she immediately turned off the vibrator and pulled it out of her pussy. Then she lay on her bed, gasping for breath, reminding herself how amazing it was and as she kept thinking of it, she slowly drifted to a night of deep sleep.

A few hours later, she heard someone knocking on the door, she was only half-conscious but guessed it was Stephen, the assistant. She stood up and walked to the door and, then realized that she was clean naked and immediately pulled the blanket over him and covered herself in that, and opened the door with uneasiness.

'Good morning Ms. Olsen, the set and the shot are ready.' he said, behind him stood a young red-haired lady whom Lizzy remembers, she was the makeup artist.

'Alright, where's the costume designer?' she asked.

'Oh yeah, today we're doing from scene 38 to 42. The lesbian sex scene, and it's mostly nude scenes, and so, today you won't be needing a costume designer Ms. Olsen.' he said and walked away talking to someone through the earpiece he was having in his ear.

'Fuck.' she told to herself as she got into the caravan with the makeup lady. She opened the wardrobe that was in the left corner and surfed through it for a robe and she couldn't find one. But she managed to find a t-shirt and picked it up, wondering if she wants to wear it and then remove it at the shoot. Anyway, the entire fucking crew is going to have a good view at her firm tits, perky nipples, juicy ass, and her clean shaved blushing pussy too. So, she threw the blanket on the bed and sat on the chair before the glass naked. For a moment the makeup lady was flabbergasted to see what a bold movie Olsen has made then. Well, she hasn't seen shit yet. She did her job of putting on some waterproof lip gloss, and touch-ups. Waterproof didn't make sense to Olsen, but it was done anyway.

Once the makeup was done, she searched the wardrobe once again and found a purple velvet robe. She wore it and went to the spot, there was a beautiful cabin-like house, to the left, there was a huge green screen, and behind the house was a river. She crossed the barricade and walked close to the director, a short bald guy, with a jacket on and holding bundles of papers in his hand. Someone patted Lizzy's shoulder, she turned around, and it was Hayley Atwell in an ancient type gown that showed a huge piece of her cleavage.

With a warm smile, she hugged her. 'I wonder what you're wearing underneath.' Hayley said with a chuckle and Lizzy laughed with her.

'It's going to be a tough shot.' Lizzy said.

'I can help you with that,' Hayley replied and gave a peck on Lizzy's lips. 'See you at the shot.' She walked toward the house. The kiss on her lips was strange for her.

Then Lizzy approached the director, and he began to explain the scene to her. 'So, can you hold your breath for 30 seconds underwater?' he asked before he said anything.

'I think I can.'

'Okay, perfect. So, you rise from this river, before that there's going to be a small whirlpool, and a bubble, then you rise from it slowly, naked and wet. Then you walk forward to the ground, you look around slowly like a robot or like being possessed or something, then you walk to the house, as you raise your left hand for a second and lower it back again. When you raise your hand, there's going to be a knock. Then when you reach the stairs, Victoria's going to open the door and usher you in suspiciously and suddenly, and behind you the door gets closed. That's the scene for now, shall we roll?'

'Yeah' she replied as she hesitantly removed her robe and passed it to Stephen with a mild wondering of what he would with the robe. Then the entire crew saw her amazing toned naked body, she got in the cold water, it was almost freezing and saw the steam flying around her body. Then she went in the water, when the assistant said, rolling, she closed her nose and got under the water and when she heard the word action, she started to count from one to twenty, and then she slowly rose from under the water. Hot steams were flying around her body like a liberating soul.

Then she did as the director told her to; she walked to the ground, wet and naked, that was a divine sight for sour eyes and she walked to the door, raised her hand, and Hayley opened the door and ushered her in.

'Cut!' the director yelled and showed thumbs up a sign towards the editor, and cameraman. And he walked to the house and he began to explain the next scene to her. Lizzy was covered in a towel, dry patting her hair with her boobs still hanging out and her pussy still open to the air. Hayley was eyeing and admiring Lizzy.

'So, Victoria serves the Amara a cup of coffee, and she drinks it, then Victoria asks "what happened?" for which Amara replies nothing, but look straight into her eyes...' and so on he explains the scene, after 'and I think it would be nice if you girls carry it out in your style, I know the whole lesbian stuff may be new to you, but it would be nice if it's in your way, you know what I mean.'

'Yeah, I got it.' Hayley replied as she silently spanked Lizzy's ass and Lizzy blushed at the moment. Then the camera started to roll and they got in the position.

Lizzy was sitting on the bed, naked and wet, and Hayley came up to her with a warm cup of coffee, passed her the cup and sat before her. There was an odd silence until Lizzy finished drinking the coffee and passed the cup back to Hayley which she kept on the table beside the bed.

'What happened?' Hayley asked.

Lizzy looked right into Hayley's eyes and slowly leaned forward and gave a peck on Hayley's lips. It certainly felt so odd for Lizzy because this was the first lesbian scene she was doing. Then Hayley was confused but she liked it and leaned forward and gave her another peck, but this time Hayley gently nibbled Lizzy's lower lip. They broke the kiss, gasping as their heads and the tip of nose met each other.

12