Hard Night with Elizabeth Olsen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayley stood up and undid the string of her gown and her dress fell on the floor leaving her naked. The entire crew were mesmerized by the beauty of those two naked actresses. Then Hayley lay on the bed beside Lizzy and they began to kiss desperately as if like the end of the world. Lizzy pulled Hayley down and Lizzy was on top of her. Then they kissed again, this time their tongues explored each other's mouth, and there was a web drool between them when they broke their kiss. Lizzy began to kiss Hayley everywhere, on her lips, cheeks, neck, shoulders, her marvelous ample breast, her nipples - she sucked on her nipples for a while - and her tummy, then she got to her thighs. Lizzy kissed Hayley's inner thighs as Hayley moaned louder and arched back and forth in response to the kiss. Then Lizzy settled her mouth on Hayley's pussy lips and licked it first, then slid her tongue between her pussy and began to eat her out.

Hayley was moaning like she never had sex, and in a few minutes, Lizzy felt the warm juice fill her mouth, and her face got wet as well. Then she climbed up and kissed Hayley who just had an orgasm and was gasping for breath. Hayley pulled Lizzy down and Hayley was on top now. She leaned forward and kissed her while her hands caressed her body, groped her tits, played with her nipples, and finally, Hayley's hands reached Lizzy's pussy and started to finger her. Hayley was good at fingering, she was wild too, and so Lizzy came hard in few minutes.

Stephen who was watching this almost creamed his pants and the interesting thing is he didn't even touch his dick. Almost everyone had a raging boner seeing these hot ladies making out and eating out wildly.

then Hayley gave the kisses back as Lizzy did, she kissed Lizzy's neck, cheeks, all over her face, her tits and arms, while she also sucked on Lizzy's firm tits, and her tummy and finally got to her vagina. She kissed Lizzy's vagina first and played with her tongue, often gnawing at her pussy lips. Hayley was eating out Lizzy's pussy like a pro like she had been doing this for a long time now. Hayley looked at Lizzy whilst eating her out, Lizzy was almost screaming rather than moaning, shivering and shaking, gasping harder for breath as another wave of orgasm filled her mind and filled Hayley's mouth Lizzy's warm juice. She drinks some of It and climbed over Lizzy, spilt the juice back in her mouth.

They both paused for a minute, looking at each other's eyes, then they began kissing again, this time, they involved too much of their tongue, and Hayley spat in Lizzy's mouth as she drank her drool. They both sat up in bed, kissing and looking at each other's eyes, then Hayley pulled her closer, spread her legs, and they got closer as their wet pussies met each other. they both smiled and began rubbing their pussies with each other's, Hayley was loving it and Lizzy was living it, their wet pussies turned red by the rubbing, and after a few minutes of rubbing, they both began to moan and scream at the same time with accidental unity, and both their eyes were filled with tears.

A strong gush of juice spurted from both their vagina, it sprayed everywhere, and it even got to the camera. No one from the crew said cut and no one wanted to, it was a pleasant sight. Hayley and Lizzy both were arching back and forth while still rubbing after having a deep orgasm. Then they stopped, and kissed once again, kneeling on the bed, and crumbled almost immediately. Lizzy was in Hayley's arms, their tits were squeezed and crushed, their clit were wet, and all their body was sweaty.

Few of the crew members urgently went out of the house, holding and rubbing their boners. Hayley and Lizzy were certain that either they are going to change their creamed pants, or go to their caravan or restroom, and jerk it off.

'And...And cut!' the director stammered as he stood up, his pants were a mess too, and yet he still had the raging boner hidden behind his jeans.

When everyone left the spot, Hayley and Lizzy lay on the bed properly, trying to get some rest, but they couldn't resist kissing each other.

'This was the best orgasm ever...like ever.' Lizzy said and kissed her.

'I've had two lesbian encounters before, but you're just so amazing.' Hayley said as she kissed her back and her hands spanked and squeezed Lizzy's ass. 'You see, men, focus on just getting it, but women focus on pleasuring others.'

'I agree, and I think we have a lot to talk about.' Lizzy smiled as she kissed Hayley once again and bought her hand towards Hayley's pussy and gently brushed her clit.

'Yeah, we have a lot to talk about.' Hayley repeated and kissed her back, and she also rubbed Lizzy's clit.

12