Hard Road of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

Ellie pulled from me and said. “Oh doctor, what are you doing? My Mother won’t like this at all!” she said trying not to laugh.

“I’m your doctor. I need to check every inch of you to make sure nothing is wrong.” I said letting my hand move down her tender thigh.

Ellie jumped. “Oh doctor! That makes me all tingly!” she giggled as my hand moved closer to her warm sex.

“I guess I should start my examination there. We don’t want someone as pretty as you to be all tingly.” I lie her back on the bed and gently spread her legs and asked. “What happens if I do this?” and I ran the tip of my fingers gently down the front of her tiny white panties.

She moaned out in joy. “Doctor! It makes me so hot down in my ‘private’ place.” Ellie giggled again as our game of ‘doctor’ began to heat up.

“I’m going to have to examine you more closely to find out wants going on down there.” I said moving between her legs so that my face was only an inch from her wonderfully beautiful mound. Her sent of arousal filled my nose. I placed each of my hands on her soft thighs and moved both my thumbs up the center of her as compassionately as I could.

Ellie moaned out with joy and pulled her legs wider and up to her breasts. “Oh doctor! You really know how to make a girl tingle so very good!” she whispered as she looked to watch what I was doing to her.

I pulled her tiny panties up her legs to expose her stunning sex. “Miss Rogers, you are so very attractive!” I said moving my mouth to her and softly kissed her swollen nub. “How did that feel?” I teasingly asked her.

Ellie moaned out with sheer delight, “Doctor, you should do that again so I can be sure I get the right feelings.” Ellie said as she looked into my eyes with love. She lie back on the bed and closed her lovely brown eyes.

My mouth covered her tender, sweet smelling sex again. My tongue moved up and down her moist crevice, stopping only to tease her swollen nub. My eyes looked to Ellies’ joy filled face as my tongue explored ever inch of her burning sex.

“Oh Clint!” Ellie screamed out with joy when her tender body exploded around my tongue. Her tiny hands grabbed the back of my head and shoved me against her sex as the massive orgasm rushed through every inch of her. She shook with delight as the pleasure ran through every artery and blood vessel in her body. “YES! YES!” Ellie squealed out in ecstasy.

My mouth and tongue stayed buried deep in her body, making sure I touched every inch of her tender, delicate insides. I wanted to please this beautiful woman more than any other woman I had ever been with.

“Oh stop, please!” Ellie laughed trying to pull away from me. “You’re going to kill me!” she giggled sitting up in the bed and tried to catch her breath. “I’ve never had anything like that in my life.” She purred moving into my arms. “I love you!” she moaned covering my mouth with hers.

After our kiss I pulled her on my lap facing me and said, “I’ve wanted this for so long!” I moved my stiff cock between her tender folds of wet, warm sex. “Are you ready?” I asked the beautiful woman that I was about to enter for the first time.

Ellie had a look of fear on her face and her right side looked as if it had begun that strange droop again. “I umm, I…I’m a virgin.” She said covering her beautiful face and she began to weep like a baby.

I rocked her in my arms and replied, “It’s OK, don’t cry.” I hugged Ellie to me as I comforted her. “I think it’s kinda sexy!” I pulled back to see a little smile under all of her tears.

“You don’t think it’s weird a woman my age a virgin?” she asked wiping some tears off her face. “I’ve been so afraid to tell you.” She sobbed more as she looked into my eyes waiting for me to answer.

I hugged her again. “I told you, I think it’s sexy as hell!” I kissed her. “What man can say that he got a 26 year old virgin.” I gave her a little wink and noticed her face had begun to droop a little more. “You’re getting that look on your face again.” I said caressing the weak side of her face.

“It’s from…ummm stress.” She stuttered out looking away from me and trying to cover the side of her face. “It’s all right, please take me!” she lie out the bed with a desperate look on her pretty face and her slender legs spread just wide enough to show her virgin prize.

“Oh yes! My beautiful Doctor.” I teased her as I moved up her body and gently placed my hips on top of her. My hard cock found the way to her steaming sex. “You’re so beautiful!” I moaned placing tiny kisses all over her face.

Ellie moaned with each of my tender kisses, “Please, please, I’m ready!” she cried out pushed her hip up to my cock. “Clint!” Ellie cried out with joy when my cock penetrated her loving folds of flesh.

I gently pushed deeper into her tiny sex, “Oh my sweet, Ellie!” I moaned as I sank into her pure body. I slowly pushed deeper into her tiny opening, until I had all of my cock inside her breathtaking, fresh body. “Ellie! I love you so much!” moaned as I held her in my arms.

She began to spasm uncontrollably under my body, “Ellie!” I screamed as I jumped from her. “Ellie!” I screamed again trying to hold her with no luck. Her pretty eyes were rolled back in their sockets, her arms and legs flopped wildly on the bed. She was shaking so hard all I could do was keep her from falling off the bed.

I grabbed the telephone with my right hand, dialing the hotel operator; “I need help! Something’s wrong with my girlfriend!” I yelled into the receiver.

“OK, sir. I’ll send up James and call 911!” the operator said and I flew down the telephone and leaned to help my sweet, Ellie.

I tried to hug her, but her body was shaking and spasming so bad all I could do is watch. My heart broke as I looked to the love of my life and this strange thing that was happening to her. “Hold on Baby, help will be here soon.” I told my beautiful woman.”

‘KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK,’

Mr. Harris, it’s me James! Open up!” James, our young bellhop yelled as he beat on the door of the room.

I grabbed a sheet and put it over Ellie, but with the way, her body was shaking; it wouldn’t be on her very long. I grabbed my jeans, pulling them up, I ran to open the door. “I don’t know what’s wrong with her!” I said to James as tears ran down my face. “We were about to…umm. Have sex and she started doing this.” I said pointing to Ellie.

The poor kid looked to Ellie with as much hurt in his eyes as I had in mine. He really liked her a lot. “The paramedics will be here soon!” he said wiping a tear from his eye. “What do you think it is?” he asked me hoping I had some answer.

“I don’t know. Sometimes the side of her face gets droopy, is all I know.” I told James as we both sat on the bed next to Ellie as her beautiful body went on shaking.

The paramedics arrived in only a few minutes and when they saw Ellie on the bed, “Oh Ellie!” the woman said as she ran to Ellie. Her hand gently caressed her shaking forehead, “You poor thing.” She stood up and looked to me with a smile and said, “You’re Clint. You’re all she talks about.” She smiled, “She loves you so much.”

“So you know each other?” I asked looking to the other paramedic as he sat on her arm and gave Ellie some sort of shot. “What’s he giving her?” I asked the female paramedic.

“It will help her to relax.” She said patting me on the back, “She never told you did she?” the woman asked me with hurt in her eyes. “I didn’t think she would.” She looked to Ellie and then back to me. “You need to sit down.” I did as I was told and she went on talking, “Ellie… is in the last stages of…” she paused to wipe some tears from her eyes, “Last stages of… brain cancer.” She said and burst out crying.

I leaned back in the chair and a hurt like I had ever known came over me. The most beautiful and loving woman in my world was so sick I might loose her. I sat looking at Ellie and to the paramedic that told me this horrible thing, “How long has she known about it?” I asked her and looked back to Ellie, wondering why she never told me.

“She’s known for 4 years.” She said walking to me and sat on her knees before me. “I think the reason she never told you is, she was engaged to a man and when she was diagnosed with it and he just left her. He didn’t say a word to her, not a goodbye or anything. It hurt her so bad.” By the time Kim had finished telling me about Ellie, tears ran down both our faces.

I just sat there in shock that she didn’t tell me. She should have known me better than that; I’d never leave her for anything. I thought for a few seconds, “It doesn’t matter, let’s get her to the hospital.” I said with a smile, “We need to get her taken care of.”

“Yes, we sure do!” Kim the paramedic replied jumping up to hug me. “She really needs someone that’s strong and can be with her when her time is near.” Kim added caressing Ellies’ face.

I hugged her back and replied, “Nothing could keep me from being with her!” I wiped some tears from my eyes and followed the paramedics out of the hotel.

Please, remember to vote on this story and any others you may read, thank you!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers
12