Hard Time: David and Goliath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After those three inmates left, it was like the whole air of the prison changed and people could exhale and not be worried about getting bothered by Diablo and his gang. I quickly became one people looked up to, mainly due to my size and I was well respected, not only by the other convicts, but by the staff as well. I served my time without incident and was a model prisoner.

Within three years, I earned privileges such as my own cell in the minimum security section and the right to have contact visits. Later, I was able to move to the honor dorm. I also earned the right to continue my education, but this time I chose, mathematics, computers and accounting.

It took me six years, but I finally completed my BS from the University of Kentucky by the correspondence program, and 28 months later, I obtained my MBA. I also got a job writing a column in the prison newspaper, served as a prison tutor for those completing their GED, and ran the prison computer lab.

Lastly, I became involved in the state's version of the "Scared Straight" program where youthful offenders see what it is like to be in prison. I told them my story and how I believed "it would never happen to me."

It turned out that several years later on one of the sessions, I was invited to speak at the Federal prison, mainly reserved for hardened and high risk inmates. As fate had it, I saw that con Rodriquez who I had sent to the ICU when I first had been sent to prison. I almost didn't recognize him at first because he had cleaned himself up no longer looked "thuggish" and his "swag" was gone, replaced by a humble demeanor,

He recognized me and I heard a voice call out "Hey Goliath." I froze because I knew that voice, then turned and saw a person coming towards me with a very pronounced limp and using arm crutches. Rodriquez came up and to me and put out his good hand in a gesture of friendship.

"You may not remember me," Rodriquez continued "but I will always remember the man who did this to me, and in turn, changed my life for the better."

I told him I did remember him and he went on to apologize for him and his buddies trying to hurt me, telling me that meeting me was in an odd way, the best thing that ever happened to him. Being on his back in the hospital all that time plus having to learn how to do all those basic things again most people take for granted, made him reflect on his life. As a result, he turned his life around. I told him there were no hard feelings, and we were good after that.

"I know I will never be getting out of here until I die, but that doesn't matter any more," he continued. "I am at peace with that fact and with my maker. I realized what I had done with my life was wrong, turned from it, asked God's forgiveness and was made whole. Now, I try to steer others away from my path and let them know its not too late, and no matter how bad you are, or what you have done, you can find forgiveness as well, if you want it and will ask."

Rodriquez still had his hand out and I put mine out and shook his hand and told him I no longer harbored any ill will towards him and that I forgave him. He then hugged me and thanked me and after that, we became almost like brothers.

As for Stella's life, she pursued her own career in the Air Force. I remember when she came to see me the summer she graduated high school in 1992. She told me she had a chance to go into the Air Force to study computers and they would send her to Air Force Academy and make her an officer. In exchange she would have to give them twelve years.

She was excited, but torn as well. She didn't want to leave me, but I told her to pursue her dream that I wasn't going anywhere soon. She pressed her hand against the glass and kissed the glass with her hand and said she loved me and would be here for me when I got out.

Stella did tell me one thing not as an offense, but as an emancipation for her and in honor of me. She told me she had her name legally changed to Mom's brother Leon's last name, Wilson. After the way dad had treated me, she didn't want to have to bear the name of a hypocrite, and said she was going be Stella Wilson from now on.

She did not expect me to change my name and didn't mind if I kept it. As for her, it was her own choice and I respected her for that and it would serve us good later on.

Stella went on to pursue her Air Force dream and when she joined the Academy, she also enlisted in the Air Force Reserves so she could start building up time in the Air Force. That time she earned in the reserves allowed her to commissioned as a higher rank after coming out of the Academy and was counted as service towards her retirement.

Instead of only giving them twelve years, she gave around 23 years and 5 months, rising to the title of Senior Chief Network Administrator for the base and retiring with the rank of full Col.

She wrote me faithfully every day and basically told me what she did that day and asked me how my day was. She sent me pictures of herself at different stages in her career. She sent me a picture of each stage in the Academy, when she graduated the Academy and was first commissioned as a 1st Lt, and then after each promotion.

Our relationship continued to grow closer and we fell in love with each other and became soulmates. It was different than your typical prison relationship, we both had known each other for life and were committed to each other.

Stella received thirty days of leave a year and she divided them up every three months and made the trip from the Air Force base she was stationed at in Colorado, the same base that housed Cheyenne Mountain and NORAD and came to see me.

Since I had earned the right to be housed in the honor dorm, I was able to get contact visits up to 3 times a week and Stella and I would take advantage of that. Stella always hugged me and kissed me on the lips then we sat held hands and talked.

About 16 years into my sentence, when I was around 35 years old, I was told I could have what was known as "Family Contact Visits" otherwise known as Conjugal visits, and that is the first time Stella and ever I made love.

It was a warm day in May and Stella had just been promoted to Major. The guard escorted me from the dorm, to the overnight visitation area. He told me I had 48 hours and when I got there, Stella was waiting for me. After the guard left, we wasted no time.

We embraced and passionately kissed, our tongues probing each other's mouths. Our hands ran over each other's bodies as we tore each other's clothes off until we were both naked.

Stella sat me down on the couch and that is when she saw my package, my massive, long and thick almost 10-inch, fully erect cock. Her eyes lit up and she exclaimed "Damn brother dear, now I know why they call you Goliath, You're so frickin HUGE!!!"

She then sat on my lap, and taking my cock in her hand, guided it into her oh so sweetly pink and smooth newly shaven pussy and then began riding me. It hurt her as it went in because I heard her gasp and cry out in pain, but she must have figured the pleasure was worth the pain because she didn't stop.

My hard tool felt so good inside Stella's pussy as her sugar walls gripped the sides of my cock and milked it for all it was worth. I grabbed Stella's hips and guided them as she rode me fast and furiously. I even bucked up my hips to meet her motions with my own.

Just then, Stella's hymen broke and she moaned "Oh yes, Mio amato I am fully a woman now."

We were so fucking horny, that it didn't take long after that for us to cum. Stella was the first to cum and she cried out "Oh god yes Dave" and flooded my cock with her sweet sticky cream.

I felt my cock swell and fill with cum. I let Stella know I was ready to cum and she moaned "Oh yes baby give yourself to me. I wanna feel your hot manhood deep inside me."

"What about protection," I moaned as I tried to hold back.

"Don't worry Mio amato, I have taken care of that. Trust me."

I trusted her and gave into the feeling, flooding Stella's pussy with my hot semen.

"Oh yes Mio amato, you have completed me now," Stella moaned as she embraced me tightly, put her hands on the back of my head, and lovingly scratch the base of my neck holding me close to her, as my steady stream of cum pumped deep into her womb, and she relished the feeling of my hot manhood inside her.

After about three minutes, Stella dismounted me and then laid me down on my back and crawled on top of me, guiding my cum soaked cock back into her sweet cunt.

We kissed and caressed as our bodies pressed together and Stella slowly and lovingly pumped my cock. Our limbs intertwined and we laid over on our side as we continued to move together as one.

We spent about 30 minutes in this passion play and we both came again and then Stella and I took our party to the bedroom and spend the next 2 hours making love. We did it cowgirl style, doggie style, missionary style and spent time in a hot 69 session and then at the end, held each other and cuddled.

We had now completely crossed the line from brother and sister to lovers and we had no regrets. With our pent up sexual urges and frustrations initially satisfied, we showered and spent the rest of the day catching up on our lives and just enjoying each other's company.

We fucked several more times during those 48 hours. The day Stella left, we made love until first light then went outside to watch the sun come up together. When Stella left, we were both thoroughly and completely satisfied and I felt like Stella had rubbed my pecker down to a nub.

Stella and I enjoyed those visits every six months, since I was only allowed 2 of these visits a year. The other two visits we had to settle for regular contact visits. For the next nine years, those visits helped me out immensely and I looked forward to them as did Stella. Finally, seven years later, Stella retired from the Air Force in October of 2015.

Uncle Leon had recently since sold his publishing company in Cincinnati and opened a computer company on the Kentucky side of the river from Cincinnati in Covington Kentucky. This three year old company specialized in data recovery and web page development and was named Neptune Data Systems.

Uncle Leon had promised Stella a job at his new company and allowed her to handle his client list as well as make any new clients she could on her own, which she was able to do quite proficiently, and increased business 50 percent in the time from she first started, until I was released.

For the next 17 months, Stella worked for Leon and was making an excellent salary pulling back just over 165 k year after taxes and deductions. Her air force retirement gave her another 85K, so she was doing very well.

Stella purchased a nice two acre lot of land just on a hillside outside of Covington next to a small river that was an off-shoot of the Ohio River where she built a nice all brick/stone 4 bedroom 3 and one-half bath 2 story 5,300 square foot home, complete with a 3 car garage and bonus room above.

The house was set on top of the hill and looked over the road in the front and the river in back which ran around the property and under the road in the front then continued on.

Stella was be able to pay for this with the inheritance money she received from our grandmother Charlotte. Stella received about 1,500,000 in inheritance money of which she spent 795,000 to build the house, and 75,000 for the lot, both of which she paid in cash. The rest, she put in modest investments plus savings.

The house contained two master suites. The first master suite was Stella's bedroom and was located just off the garage entrance on the first floor and measured 20'x25'. It also had its own 16'x20' bathroom with a sunken Jacuzzi type bath tub and a stand-alone shower with a glass door, both of which were made of tile, a double vanity, and a 4'x6' walk-in closet for towels and toiletries.

The bedroom also had vaulted 16-foot ceilings with a ceiling fan above the bed, nice light fixtures including in-line lighting, and crown molding along the ceiling. There was also a spacious four posted king sized bed with matching night stands on each side where a fancy lamp sat, a dresser, a chess of drawers, a wardrobe and a huge 9'x12' walk in closet with furniture in it as well. The other master suite was located upstairs beside the bonus room and was a mirror image to the one down stairs.

Off the master suite downstairs and down a small hall was the kitchen. It was state of the art and very spacious. It had a Viking restaurant quality 6 burner gas stove, a double convection oven, a huge island in the middle of the kitchen for prepping food, a huge Sub-Zero food service type refrigerator that had doors that blended in with the cabinetry, a matching freezer, and a nice 12'x15' walk in pantry.

Down another small hall on the far side of the kitchen, was the laundry area which was a nice 12'x16' room. It had a brand new red extra large capacity industrial grade front end loader washer with matching dryer. There was also a huge six foot long and three foot wide red plastic table for folding laundry and a rack to hang clothes on. Lastly was a utility sink and a shelf area laundry supplies and cleaning supplies for the laundry area, plus a small alcove about 2 feet wide that had a place to dump water for when you mopped.

The living area was off the kitchen as you went further into the house from the garage and was extremely nice. It had a four and one-half foot long tan leather sofa with two seats built like "captain's chairs" on a boat and each chair was extra wide and reclined back and between each chair was an area to place drink glasses, remotes, and ash tray for cigarettes.

The living area also had a regular matching seven foot long leather sofa and two matching over-sized leather recliners. In front of the split sofa, was a nice stone fireplace, and above the mantle on the wall, was mounted huge 75-inch HD Smart TV with theater quality surround sound that carried sound to the whole house if Stella wanted it to.

As you came in from the front entrance, there was a hall. Off from the front entrance on the left as you came in, was a nice formal living room and dining room for entertaining guest with an arch way between two. There was a nice china cabinet with some fine china in and a Grandfather's clock, both of which Stella had inherited from our grandmother(mom's mom).

On the right side of the hall was a nice 20'x25' room which was Stella's office. This is where Stella did what work she needed to on the weekends or nights or just relax and spend time on the internet. There was also a small half-bath for guest to use so they didn't have to go into the main part of the house.

Between the living area and the kitchen were the steps going up to the second floor. The other bedrooms and bathrooms were up there. Two of these bedrooms were nice suites and the other was the mirror master suite to the one described in the paragraphs above.

Each of the two suite bedrooms came with 12 foot ceilings and were furnished with a queen sized bed with night stands and lamps, a dresser, chess and a two wall closets. The bedrooms were connected by a spacious shared bathroom, with a nice tile tub/shower combo with glass doors, double vanities and a nice storage closet for toiletries and towels.

The last room of the house was the bonus room up over the garage. Stella turned it into my "Man cave" as a present for me when I got out. It was decorated like a sports bar and lounge and had pictures of me when I was in high school and college playing ball. There was my old high school football jersey and my old University of Kentucky football jersey both with my nickname "Goliath" on the back, each in a frame on the wall. Lastly, were my awards and trophies I had won in Martial arts.

There was also a couch where I could sit and watch my 60 inch Smart TV that was mounted on the wall above the gas insert fireplace and an entertainment center where I could watch movies. Stella had set me up on several of the same streaming platforms she had down stairs such as Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and others. I also had my own 27 inch I-Mac computer with what was now called high speed wi-fi.

About 9 months before my release, Stella and my lawyer helped me get ready to acclimate back into society. First, they helped me get my driver's license reinstated. That was the one that took the most time and I received it about a week before I was released. My lawyer also told the prison officials that I had a place to live with my sister, and my Uncle Leon had a job in computers waiting for me at his company, both of which they were able to easily confirm.

Stella used the last six months to get me some clothes made. She came up every weekend and spent Saturday and Sunday visitation times with me. One weekend she brought a tailor Leon knew to get my body measurements. She said she was going to get me a suit for when I was released, so I let him take the measurements.

Since I was so huge and tall, I had to either get my clothes made special or from a big and tall store. Little did I know I would get a complete new wardrobe including three new tuxedos, casual clothes, and lastly Banker's green colored polo shirts and tan and dark blue khaki pants as part of my uniform for Neptune Data Systems.

During one of the last visits, Stella brought some clothes for me to try on. They consisted of my suit she had made for me, two nice tuxes, one black tie and one white tie, a pair of dress pants, casual khaki pants, jeans, a knit polo top which was my uniform top, a dress shirt, t-shirt and three pair of shoes, one dress, one casual, and one sneakers. She wanted to make sure they fit, and they all did.

Finally, the day came when I was to be released and I was as nervous as a LONG tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Basically, I was scared SHITLESS!!! I guess I was nervous about getting out, because prison was all I had known for the last quarter of a century, but scared or not, I wanted out, and had no intention on returning.

The guards understood my angst and assured me I was going to be alright. Mr James Worthington the Third, my lawyer, was there as well and led me to the release center and the final processing to be released.

They showed me a room where I could shower and dress. After I showered, I put on my charcoal gray pin stripe suit, French blue dress shirt with white pinpoint collar and white French cuffs, red tie, and black dress shoes along with dress socks undergarments and suspenders.

Lastly, I had a fancy rimmed hat to put on my head. All I needed now was a Tommy Gun and I would look like a 1930's Chicago style gangster. Dressed to impress, I walked out escorted by the guard and my lawyer.

It was a quarter to ten on a cool, March, Friday morning when I walked through the outer prison gate, a free man. I was nervous and excited at the same time, it felt so surreal and I thought I was having a dream, and was preparing myself to wake up back in my prison cot, but I wasn't dreaming. This was truly real. Finally, after looking at the inside of the prison yard for a quarter of a century, 25 L-O-N-G years, I was on the outside, and a free man at last.

Stella was waiting for me over on the side propped up against the side of what looked like to be a motor home. It was a 33 foot two toned bus style motor home, and looked to be brand new. She was looking good dressed in a yellow sundress with blue polka dots on it and sandals and a huge smile. Her hair was still as I remembered it, but I guessed she may have colored it for me.

Stella took one last long puff of the cigarette she had been smoking, blew out the smoke, tossed it down, and crushed it out with her sandals. She then ran over to me and I dropped my belonging bag and ran to her and we both embraced and kissed.