Hard Time: David and Goliath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella also had on black lace lingerie, black fishnet thigh high stockings with matching garters and black 1 inch heel shoes. To cap off her outfit she had a black Onyx necklace she had bought. Dressed to kill, we both headed out for a night of fun and frolic.

We ate dinner in one of the hotels best restaurants. We ordered Champagne and drank to my freedom to my up coming birthday and to our life together. After dinner, we gambled for about two hours spending about 250 dollars and winning about 7,500.

After gambling, we put our winnings in the hotel safe and decided to go hit the clubs. It was about 11:30, the time when most night clubs just began pumping. We danced drank and partied until 1:30 A.M. then we made our way back to our suite.

Once at our suite, we took our clothes off spent the next two hours making love then finally collapsed in each other's arms around 4:00 in the morning and slept until noon.

For my birthday, Stella took me in a limo to see Tom Jones at one of the other Casinos. I wore my white tie tux. We then returned to our casino where we partied at the night club until 2:00, then gambled until 5:00 in the morning. That night we spent 500 dollars and ended up wining 15,000. We returned to our suite made love, and sleep most of the day.

We kept this schedule the whole week we were in Vegas winning a total of nearly 75 Grand, and on the last night, after doing laundry and having our dress clothes(my tuxes and Stella's dresses) dry cleaned by the hotel, we went to bed early to get our bodies back on regular schedule. When we left Vegas, we drove to Tahoe to see that for a day then drove into California and saw San Diego, Los Angeles and Hollywood, then we hit the Pacific Coast Highway.

We drove up thru the Redwood National Forest, up to Yosemite National park and then across the top of the country seeing Mount Rushmore and other sites, spending three to four nights in each place and stopping once a week to do laundry and continued that schedule for the whole trip.

We then hit the east coast going up into Maine to the tip and then went up into Newfoundland Canada to Cape Spear, the eastern most point on the North American continent, and where the sun rises first.

We parked there and made love outside until just before first light, then watched the sun come up. It was risky doing that, but after all, the risk of getting caught was half the fun.

After a couple of days seeing the sights there, we made our way to Niagara Falls. We saw both the Canadian and US side of the falls, taking the boat behind the falls, then and made our way down stopping New York City where we spent 3 days, taking in a couple of Broadway plays and seeing the sites.

We then went south seeing other places of interest, including the Pennsylvania Amish Country, Philadelphia and Constitution Hall, Baltimore, Washington DC, the Blue Ridge and Smokey mountains as we drove on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We finally went into Tennessee where we crossed back up to Covington Kentucky to where Stella was now living. Once there, we settled into a new routine our life together.

It was mid afternoon when we pulled up to Stella's house and Leon was there waiting with his office manager/girlfriend Maybelle.

"You're four-and-a-half days over due," Leon said with a jovial laugh, looking at his watch then hugged Stella and came up to me and hugged me. "Ah, it doesn't really matter, you only live once, so you might as well enjoy it while you can."

"David my boy I am so glad to see you home safe," Leon continued. "I trust you had a great trip?"

"Oh it was wonderful," I replied "I never dreamed there were so many things to do and see in the US, and the places of beauty, wow."

"You can tell us all about it over supper. Maybelle and I are taking you both out. I hope you're in the mood for Mexican?"

"Mexican is good," Stella and I said in unison as we looked at each other and nodded.

Leon helped Stella and I take our things into the house. Stella showed me around the house and I was wowed beyond belief. When we arrived back downstairs, Stella said "Come I will help you take your stuff up to your room."

Leon then smirked and said "That won't be necessary, your secret is safe with me."

Stella and I were uncertain of what to say and just looked at each other.

"I've known about you two for a couple of years and suspected it since you were teenagers, but could never really prove it," Leon continued. "I also know about your crushes on each other that you didn't hide very well, but didn't say much."

"What confirmed it for me though, was the letter I found when we were putting together his birthday card and sign. Reading it was all I needed to know to be certain. But hey, you love who you love, and you two couldn't be more right for each other."

With that Stella and I just laughed, and I put my stuff in "OUR" room as it would now be known as.

We offered Leon and Maybelle the other master suite upstairs while they stayed to which Leon said "Well its a nice gesture and all, but you know, we might just make too much noise for you when we start going at it and all."

Stella looked at Leon with her mouth gaped and to which Leon simply replied "What, just because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean there's no fire in the hearth."

Stella and I just snickered and then we got showered and dressed for supper. Leon took us in his newly restored red 1964 convertible Chevrolet which he had been towing behind the motor home.

At supper, Leon announced he was finally retiring and handed the reigns of the company over to Stella and me and had set it up as an LLC in our names. He said he had also taken the liberty of having a brand new log cabin style double-wide mobile home set up on Stella's property to serve as the new home of Neptune Data Systems complete with new state of the art computers and software.

The mobile home had a separate driveway leading to it, its own parking area that was able to handle 15 cars comfortably, a spacious front porch with a covered roof, and the mobile home itself was connected to the back of the house by an enclosed breezeway along with having it's own connections to power and water/sewer services in the company's name.

After talking about the new business, Leon's mood changed to a more somber one.

"I am glad to finally have you out of that hell hole and back home where you belong son," Leon said with a somber smile. "I know you made a tragic mistake that night, but that is not you who you are. I am proud of the gentleman you have turned out to be, finishing college, earning your MBA, and being a mentor and tutor to others. You have taken what was a tragedy and turned it into triumph."

Leon continued and said "You may not know this, but I have kept up with you since you have been on the inside. I know about the viscous attack that was attempted on you and what you did to them. I must say, they should have thought long and hard about trying to harm you, I guess they learned their lesson huh."

"Yeah," I replied stoically vividly recalling that day in my mind.

"Being in the Scared Straight program was also a good thing to do. I did see an episode they aired and saw you telling those young teens your story. What you may not know is, that it set some of those teens on the straight and narrow, but enough about that, let's talk about more pleasant things. Tell me what was the most interesting thing you saw on your trip?"

That was easy to answer, Cape Spear where the sun first came up on the North American continent followed by the Redwood Forest. Stella then recalled her favorite places, and we spent the next hour or so just talking and laughing, then went home.

Leon and Maybelle ended up staying for about a week-and-a-half before they left to help us transition into the new building and get accustomed to the new computers and software. People had no problem finding our new location and soon business was up and running better than usual.

Also during that time, Leon took Stella and me to a Cincinnati Red's baseball game, and took us both to King's Island Amusement park to let us ride the rides while he and Maybelle walked around and saw the sights.

Stella and I had a ball riding the rides and one of the highlights of the trip was riding the world's longest wooden roller coaster, "The Beast," which we road countless times. The other was also getting our pictures taken with several of the Paramount Television characters that were walking around, including a man and woman dressed as Klingons warriors and who were nearly as tall as we were.

Eventually, the time came for Leon and Maybelle to leave. The next morning after saying there goodbyes, they got into their fancy motor home and sat off to their new life together.

Stella helped me get started in my new job. She allowed me settle into the job at my own pace. At first, I was handling some her existing clients while she made new ones. Later, I began to slowly build my own client base as her existing clients began referring their friends and co-workers to me.

Soon, I was doing quite well for myself, pulling back a healthy $87,500 my first year, and by the next year, I was pulling in over 165 grand per year after that. I soon became an equal partner in the company.

Personally, Stella and I were becoming closer every day. During the time since we have been reunited, our love making sessions have become more of a spiritual experience rather than a physical one, almost a form of worship.

Sure, we have had intense physical pleasures from them, don't get me wrong. The sex was hot passionate intense and extremely gratifying and we would have sex 24 hours a day if we could, but our love has now become about being one spiritually as well as physically.

To consummate and seal our union together, in the middle of December, we drove to the mountains in North Carolina and rented a cabin until New Years. On the night of the Winter Solstice, we and had our own "joining ceremony" where we exchanged gold rings and necklaces with colored stones in them.

Stella's ring was gold with a single amethyst stone surrounded by tiny diamonds. My band was gold and silver interwoven together and had 4 small emerald stones in the center. We also wore an Ankh as a symbol of our eternal union. Mine was two inches long an inch wide and had an Emerald stone and Stella's was the same except the stone was amethyst.

As a last part of this ceremony, I took on Stella's new last name not only to make a break from my past, but to seal our new union together. I went and had my name legally change to Wilson.

Who ever thought that when I went go to prison, I would be given a new lease on life. I consider that part of my life dead and buried and look forward to my new life with Stella and partner in our new Venture that is Neptune Data Systems.