All Comments on 'Hard Times'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Wonderful story with great characters!

5

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

I liked it, but it feels more like an aperitif than a full story. 4* on the rushed feeling, but I love your extended world and interconnected characters.

oldpervoldperv6 months ago

Good story. You've got a good writing style that I'd like to see more of. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

Good story and very well told. Like said before you have real talent. Thank you for sharing it.

Jalibar62Jalibar626 months ago

The interlude with John and Aunt Korrie seemed a little out of place to me... like you wanted to have some sex in the story so you added that bit? But maybe I'm just being OverCritical :)

pkreed71pkreed716 months ago

Great story. Keep up the great work. I am enjoying this little world that you have created.

Baldy74Baldy746 months ago

Was OK, not one of your best. Whole thing seemed rushed, not much romance either.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed6 months ago

This was a nice story with a feel-good ending. It calls for more resolution of the lives of the mc, Aidan, and Kay. The sex scene was pointless and added nothing to this however. 4.5 stars

olddave51olddave516 months ago

Like this one

John Morris and Aunt Korrie well, maybe something will come out of it, it almost felt out of place.

But the story is great

With your promise "More to come." I will be looking for it.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer6 months ago

THIS IS A DARN GOOD STORY. SURE, IT'S DIFFERENT FROM THE USUAL LW STORY BUT ISN'T THAT WHAT EVERYBODY SCREAMS ABOUT--EVERY STORY BDING THE SME OLE SAME OLE?

i GAVE YOU A 5! THANKS. CD

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer6 months ago

SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING ON MY LAST COMMENT; GOT A NEW KEYBOARD AND IT'S SENSITIVE KEYS AND MY BIG CLUMSY FINGERS ARE RUNNING ME NUTS.

lerenardruselerenardruse6 months ago

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. This is a great first chapter to a great story.

des911des9116 months ago

Good story, good characters, interesting plot. Looking forward to the next part.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow6 months ago

Very well crafted! <3

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good story up until the end, when the conclusion seemed forced and unresolved. The conclusion is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm gonna start out by saying I overall enjoyed it, but I do feel this isn't as good as a lot of your other stories. I agree with others that the sex scene with John and Aunt Korrie seemed really out of place.

I also think that the romance between Aiden and Cassidy was underdeveloped. Besides that's he's hot, there's not much info on what Cassidy likes about him and why they would make a good couple. There needed to be more dialogue or inner thoughts about what Aiden does that Cassidy appreciates and scenes showing them get along.

The whole thing with John I think even made this problem a bit worse. Cassidy kept describing how hot John is and that she wouldn't mind having sex with him, soon after describing how hot Aiden is. Feels more like Cassidy is just looking to get laid rather than get into a relationship. Of course, plenty of relationships start out with simple physical attraction. However, in this case it seems like it's the only thing which for a story in the Romance category is kind of disappointing.

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Liked it but it felt rushed, with hints of romance, but just hints. Not sure what to make of the Johnny sex scene, didn't feel like it fit into this story. Could have used an endng....

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Excellent story! So glad you shared it with us. You're very appreciated. I hope you do at to it, great story line and Characters, thank you. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very worthy contest entry!

hindsight2020hindsight20206 months ago

Really wish the titles would make it possible to read these as a collection.

Omart57Omart576 months ago

Very, Very Good, BH! Thank You for writing!

Smiffy69Smiffy696 months ago

Love this universe

OffRoadDieselOffRoadDiesel6 months ago

I agree with @Smiffy69. I love when great authors tie multiple stories together. Took me a few paragraphs to put it together, but I liked it. Kinda wish it was longer. An easy 5*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the world you've creates and the characters in it, looking forward to more!

RK52RK526 months ago

Great universe that continues to grow. Better with each addition. This seems a bit of variation chronologically that I hope you can fill in, but a lovely story that continues the storyline.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit6 months ago

Nice feel good story. Well I guess it’s mostly feel good, since people died.

IC_Thru_UIC_Thru_U6 months ago

Good story, wish it was longer.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

I love your world !

Schwanze1Schwanze15 months ago

Helluva story and as far as I know, very original.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy5 months ago

I have to agree with your comment!

Schwanze

Helluva story and as far as I know, very original.

Most of all I was entertained!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

lithcolithco5 months ago

It was very warm and generous. Well done!

ahotbodahotbod5 months ago

5 stars....next chapter please

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

A little too over the top, happy ending, inherited $, etc. otherwise a good story.

Ravey19Ravey193 days ago

No problems. I liked it. Hoped for more but none so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories

Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
790
I'm 51 
4.83
771
589
The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
622
Let Go 
4.7
1.6k
844
More Stories