Hard Times Ch. 01

Story Info
Karina finds a purpose in life.
6.1k words
4.6
14.6k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

Note from author: If you're not in the mood for a long intro, skip to [End of intro]

Life, by its very definition, isn't always fair. But for some, life can be especially hard. Such was the case for my godchild Karina -- my brother's daughter. I guess it all started shortly after she'd just finished her freshman year in college.

With her nineteenth birthday just around the corner, her life was suddenly turned upside down when her father, Tim, lost his well-paying job. Shortly thereafter, her mother, Angelique, suffered a massive burn-out, which made her extremely irritable and standoffish.

Not surprisingly, their relationship quickly succombed under the increased stress and by September - right at the start of Karina's sophomore year - they were in couple's therapy. As soon as Karina's classmates got wind of her home situation, they dropped her like a ton of bricks, and even started bullying her.

As a result, she started getting into fights, several times a week, which quickly earned her a bad reputation. That, combined with her good looks, caused her to get noticed by the wrong type of guys, for all the wrong reasons. She turned them all down, which, unfortunately - once again - made things worse.

False rumors started circulating about her sexual appetite and preferences, depicting her as either a hardcore lesbian, a gangbang slut or a whore for hire. She swiftly dropped to the bottom of the social ladder and became even more isolated.

I tried to help out wherever I could and did my best to be a positive influence on her and the whole family, but there was only so much I could do. Despite my best efforts, I watched Karina go from a happy, normal teenager to a bitter, miserable wreck.

She started thriving on conflict, deliberately going against the will of her parents, challenging their authority at every turn. The following months were dark and gloomy. There were times - quite a lot of them, to be frank - that I doubted if they were going to make it as a family.

But, shortly before Christmas, things seemed to be looking up. Tim and Angelique landed better jobs, reducing their stress levels. And, having succesfully worked through their marital problems, they no longer needed therapy.

Because of their new dynamic, they were able to spend more time with Karina, giving her the attention and support she so desperately needed. But then, just as she was getting back on her feet, when she was at her most vulnerable, fate intervened.

While returning home from their first party in many months, Tim and Angelique's car was hit by an intoxicated driver. They were declared dead at the scene. I got the call from the hospital in the middle of the night -- as I was still Tim's emergency contact.

I jumped in my car and drove straight to Karina, vowing to be there for her, no matter what! The next couple of weeks were a living hell. Poor Karina. I had never seen anyone cry so much before.

I tried to help her out as much as possible -- I took care of most of the paperwork, such as police reports, insurance questionaires etc -- while also being there for her emotionally. Unfortunately, that turned out to be the easy part.

Next came the funeral arrangements. Picking out a casket to burry Tim was one of the hardest things I had ever had to do. Luckily mom and dad weren't around anymore to witness the end of their oldest son. I managed to keep it together and continued to be there for Karina.

I realized that the only way to honor my brother, his wife and my parents was to provide my godchild with the best possible future and to ensure her happiness. I would soon get my chance. About a week after the funerals, a social worker dropped by to discuss our current situation and more specifically, Karina's future.

It soon became apparent that without additional financial support, she wouldn't be able to finish her college education. The house and the car was hers and Tim and Angelique had saved some money, but not enough to live off and pay for college.

Before Karina could even consider giving up her studies -- and most likely end up in a dead end job -- I offered to help her out. Luckily, she quickly and happily accepted -- probably realizing that it was her best chance at a promising future.

I moved out of my appartment and into Karina's guest room. With the money I was now saving on rent -- and dipping into my savings a little bit -- I was able to pay for her tuition and make ends meet. Luckily, my employer was very understanding and let me work from home most of the time.

Over the next couple of weeks, Karina and I tried to pick up the pieces. She still regularly needed a shoulder to cry on, but things were definitely looking up. Sometimes, she even managed a small giggle or a chuckle. Some small measure of peace and happiness was creeping back into our lives.

But then, we received a phone call from her headmaster, who kindly -- but compellingly -- advised us to schedule an appointment at 'our earliest convenience' to discuss Karina's grades. Two days later, we sat down with him and the guidance counselor.

After offering their condoleances, they made it clear that they didn't believe that Karina would be able to pass her exams, now less than two months away. They were, given the circumstances, of course, willing to give Karina all the extra time she needed but even with all that leeway, they didn't think she could make it.

Eventually, the headmaster proposed Karina should quit and forget about the current year. He advised her to take the time to grieve properly and try again the following year. Well intended as his little speech might have been, it only accomplished one thing: it completely destroyed Karina's self-confidence - even to the point that she simply stopped trying.

On top of that, she also started exhibiting typical adolescent behavior. She became withdrawn, bitter and angry, again. She was never in a mood to talk anymore. Pretty soon, we only saw each other at the dinner table -- whenever she didn't eat over at one of her friends.

She was always on her smartphone, even during dinner. If I called her on it, or on anything else, we'd end up fighting. Pretty soon, she started hanging out with the wrong people and they began rubbing off on her. She became even angrier at the world than she already was. I feared the worst...

She didn't want to talk and she didn't want to listen. There simply was no getting through to her anymore. Although I never screamed at her, she was always yelling at me, always angry and always blaming me for whatever was wrong with her life. After another two weeks of living hell, I was ready to throw in the towel.

But then, things changed... again. For the better this time. And, it was because of something simple. A variable I hadn't even considered up until that point: my fat cock!

[End of intro]

That Friday night, we'd been fighting for the millionth time. She was going to a party, for the fourth time that week -- courtesy of her so-called friends, who were in fact party and drinking machines -- and I had dared to ask if she thought that that was a good idea. She had exploded in anger and stormed out of the house, slamming the doors.

After calming myself down, I got comfy in front of the tv, put on a dirty movie and started tugging my fat cock. I hadn't touched myself in several days and I was feeling pretty damn horny. Ever since I had moved in with Karina, I had put my social life on hold, not wanting to complicate things any further. The only action I was getting these days, was rubbing one out in the privacy of my bed, or under the shower.

I had been stroking it for about twenty minutes, when I suddenly heard the front door open and slam shut again. I quickly muted the tv and pulled a nearby blanket over me, figuring she would just storm upstairs as usual, and I could just resume what I was doing.

But, to my shock, Karina barged into the living room, sobbing and plunged herself into the big couch with me, flat on her stomach, pushing her head into my lap.

Taken completely by surprise, I froze up. I didn't know what to do. Not that there was a lot of time to come up with an escape plan. Karina almost immediately lifted her head up from my lap -- she'd obviously bumped her head into something hard...

Intrigued, curious and clearly not thinking straight, she yanked my blanket out of the way and gasped as she saw my big, fat purple cock, throbbing. She instantly stopped crying and briefly glanced at the tv, where two young sluts were taking turns sucking a fat cock.

I figured that once she'd gotten over the initial shock, she was going to jump up and scream at me, possibly call me a few dirty names. However, for several long seconds, nothing happened. All she did was wipe the tears from her eyes absentmindedly and gawk at my huge, hard cock.

Then, suddenly, she lowered her face and swallowed my cock whole. Without further ado, she wrapped her right hand around the base of my dick and started pumping it, while bobbing her head up and down, hard and fast.

She completely overwhelmed me and had me spurting in her mouth in less than twenty seconds. I moaned and shuddered, giving her plenty of warning, but she just kept going and swallowed everything I shot in her slut mouth.

Even after I was completely spent, she kept her hand wrapped around my dick and rubbed my tip all over her face, slow and deliberate -- clearly enjoying how that made her feel. It took me a few minutes to muster up the courage to say something.

"Karina, I..." I whispered.

"I don't wanna talk about this," she said, gently wobbling my flaccid dick in her fist.

"Fair enough," I replied, not particularly in the mood for an awkward conversation myself.

"Can you at least tell me what happened to your friends," I asked, trying to normalize the situation somewhat.

"They're not my friends any more," she replied, slowly letting go of my dick, "Bunch of backstabbing bitches!"

Well, I couldn't say that I was sorry to hear that news. They were trouble, the lot of them.

"What happened?" I asked softly.

"There's this guy I really liked," she started off. I should have known there'd be a guy.

"They all knew I liked him. I've been trying to get his attention for weeks..."

"And?" I asked.

"Tonight I found out that Allison sucked his cock last week... and Rory fucked him the day after that," she replied, still emotional, but more angry than sad.

"I am sorry, hon," I whispered as I softly caressed her head. It was a strange thing to do, giving the circumstances and considering the position she was still in, but it just came natural.

"It's okay, I don't need them," she whispered as she moved her head just a little bit and sucked my flaccid dick back in her mouth. As she started swirling her eager tongue around, making sweet love to it, she cupped my balls and started caressing them.

"Karina, hon," I whispered, genuinely wanting to stop her.

"I said I don't wanna talk about it!" she interjected, talking with my dick in her mouth. Before I could come up with an appropriate response, she reached out with her free hand, grabbed the remote and unmuted the tv. Immediately, the room was filled with sound of skin slapping together, along with some over-the-top screaming from one of the bitches on screen.

I moaned and grunted as she played with my sensitive balls and dick. Once again, I found myself confused as to what to do. I knew that what she was doing was wrong. So did she. But it felt so damn good... and she seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself.

Karina didn't look up at me once. She just kept sucking and caressing, while I gazed as much at her as I did at the screen. After six or seven minutes, my dick slowly started coming back to life. That's when she took her hand off my nutsack and wrapped it around my shaft again. Pretty soon, she could no longer fit the whole thing in her mouth anymore.

That only seemed to edge her on. Excited and absolutely famished, Karina vigorously sucked my tip, ran her pursed lips over my shaft, jacked me off, licked my balls and slapped my hard dick all over her face. She sure was eager.

Not the least bit interested in what was going on on the screen, I gently reached out and raised her skirt just a little bit, exposing part of her red panties. She let me. As soon as I caressed her butt cheek -- touching her panties -- I was a goner. That's how ready I was. How fucking horny she'd gotten me.

"Karina, baby, I am... ohh... cumming!" I whispered. She just kept going and swallowed my second load too, just like that. After making love to my dick for another couple of minutes, she suddenly sat up and glanced at the flickering screen for a moment.

"I think I'll get an early night," she whispered as she watched one of the sluts on tv getting banged hard, while the other one was sucking on her tits.

"Oh, okay," I whispered, not knowing what else to say or do. After watching her leave the room, I switched off the tv and just sat there for a while, thinking about what had just happened.

Had I taken advantage of her? Had I abused my position of power? Had I somehow tricked her into this? Although the answer to all of these questions was no, I still felt guiltly. What if this would make an already bad situation worse? What if...

Realizing I was going to drive myself crazy by thinking like that, I forced myself to calm down and get some perspective. Karina had taken the initiative, twice... and she sure as hell didn't look scared or vulnerable. Worst case scenario, she'd regret every second of it in the morning and we'd go back to fighting and screaming at one another.

I decided to make it an early night as well - figuring I had had enough excitement for one day. Surprisingly enough, I slept like a baby. No guilty conscience, no bad dreams... just a wonderful memory.

As always in the weekend, I was the first one up. Considering what had happened the night before, I decided to skip my morning wank and went down to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I made myself a piece of toast and started reading the weekend paper, which I had gotten from the front porch.

Nearly an hour later, I heard Karina coming down the stairs. To be honest, I really dreaded what was coming next. I feared that we would either revert back to our usual conflicts, or that she would want to talk about last night. And I didn't know which would be worse.

However, to my surprise, she pranced up to the breakfast table and gave me a peck on the forehead, whispering in a sweet, soft voice, "Good morning."

Stunned, I looked up at her, smiled happily and replied, "Morning. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Breakfast sounds great," she replied, with a strange, wicked grin on her face.

Before I could wonder why she was grinning, she sank to her knees and crawled under the table, up to my chair. She promptly pulled down the waistband of my boxers and wrapped her eager mouth around my half-hard dick.

"Ohhh," was all I could utter. Was I still dreaming?

And so, there she was, sucking on my cock for the third time in barely twelve hours. What had gotten into her? Last night, I figured, it had been the frustration and anger, but now... Anyway, she seemed to be in a better mood than usual, so there was that! I put down my newspaper and closed my eyes, deciding not to fight this.

Once again, I was enjoying Karina's mouth around my dick. She wasn't as skilled as some of the women I had been with, but what she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in eagerness. It took her several long, wonderful minutes to make me cum like that, but she managed. Figuring I didn't need to warn her, as she'd already swallowed two of my loads, I just groaned when the time came, and shot my load down her throat.

As soon as she was done swallowing, she got out from under the table and smiled at me, staring into my eyes. There was no regret, no shame. At least not from her end. I didn't know where to look and whispered, "Karina, what is goi..."

"Uh uh," she interrupted me as she picked up my coffee and took a swig, washing down my cum, "We don't talk about it, remember?"

I nodded. No talking about the lewd and wonderful blowjobs, got it. I made a mental note not to try and bring it up again, until she was ready.

"Flapjack or eggs benedict?" I asked, as I got up. When I realized that my flaccid dick was still hanging out, I reached down to stuff it back in my boxers.

"No, leave it out," she quickly whispered, "It... it looks nasty."

I briefly glanced down at my flaccid dick, realizing what she meant.

"Just some French toast... and some bacon, if you've got any," she said, changing the subject.

"Coming right up," I smiled, pleased to see her in a good mood for a change.

After getting over the residual awkwardness, I started fixing her breakfast and casually asked, ""So, what are the plans for today?"

"I was thinking of hitting the library. I am way behind on my studying," she replied, surprising me yet again. It had been weeks since I'd seen her put in any kind of effort.

"And tonight, I was thinking I could make us some beef casserole," she added.

"A home cooked meal sounds really good," I admitted. Ever since I had moved in with her, I had done most of the cooking, and my expertise in the area was somewhat limited.

We continued talking, even while she was eating. Luckily, it was nothing like the days and weeks before. She was warm and happy and full of plans again. There was no mention of her friends and she was very serious and determined to hit the books and prove her headmaster wrong. Wow, I thought to myself, if that's all because of my sperm, then maybe I should bottle the stuff.

Karina also had several ideas about redecorating and rearranging some furniture. A clear sign that she was ready to move on after the death of her parents. It was as if she'd hit the reset button. After breakfast, she went up, took a shower and came back down fully dressed with her backpack, loaded with books, ready to hit the library.

I was finishing my newspaper, when she walked up to me and gave me a hug from behind, pressing her cheek against mine.

"I'm off then," she whispered as she glanced down at my flaccid dick, still hanging out - as per her request. Suddenly distracted, she paused for a moment, then slowly slid her right hand down over my chest, down to my crotch.

She gently wrapped her hand around my dick and started tugging it. It reacted quite fiercely and started growing and hardening instantly, much to her amusement. After just forty seconds, she was stroking my full-blown erection.

"Oh yeah," she giggled softly in my ear.

About ten seconds later, she started kissing and licking my neck. Then, she began nibbling on my ear lobe and actually sticking her tongue in my ear. Well, needless to say, that greatly expedited things. When she felt that I was going to explode, she started fisting my cock even faster.

"That's it. Cum for me," she whispered excitedly.

"Ooooh shit," I shouted as I began ejaculating, shooting my cum on the floor.

"My my," she whispered enthousiastically, staring down at my cock - clearly not wanting to miss anything. Eagerly, she kept pumping me until I had nothing left to give.

When I was done, she caressed my balls for a few seconds, gave me another peck on my ear and then stepped back.

"ll be back around five to start dinner," she said, as she pranced out of the room, almost skipping with joy.

"Okay sweety, see you then," I moaned, trying to act as normal as possible. After hearing her close the front door, I cleaned up my sperm from the floor and planted my ass on the couch, in front of the tv. With Karina happy and apparently back on the right track, all my other problems seemed inconsequential, at least for now.

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,402 Followers
12