Hard Times Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in like forever, I managed to completely relax and have a nice, calm day. The recent and frequent orgasms probably had something to do with that as well. I watched some sports, had a few beers and even managed to take a nap in the afternoon. A relaxing day indeed!

Around half past five, Karina came in, not only carrying her backpack, but also a large brown paper bag full of groceries. I rushed over and took the grocery bag from her, putting it on the kitchen counter. As I started unpacking the groceries, having my back towards her for a moment, she quickly dropped her backpack, her coat and kicked off her shoes.

Then, I felt her pressing up against me and reaching both hands around my waist, one hand cupping the relatively small bulge in my jeans, while the other undid my zipper and button. I just froze and didn't say anything. Pretty soon, she'd taken my dick out - which promptly started growing - and was tugging it, aiming it at the cupboard in front of me.

When I was fully hard, she let go of my cock for a moment and used both hands to push my legs further apart. I placed my feet a bit further apart so she could wrap her right hand around my fat dick in between my thighs. She aimed it at herself and started jacking me off, hard and fast.

As she was milking me in this unusual, naughty position, she pressed her mouth against my balls and started kissing them, passionately, ocassionally sucking my fat tip into her slut mouth as well. I groaned and moaned, gasped and panted, for minutes on end, until I eventually ejaculated.

While I was cumming and grunting, I heard Karina chuckle, "My god, this is so nasty!"

It wasn't until I was completely flaccid again and she'd let my shrunken dick slip out of her hand, that I could turn around and see what she meant. My sperm was all over her black top, several thick ropes dangling from her rack. Some of it had landed on her jeans as well.

"I uh... I'll go and change first, then I'll start dinner," she chuckled, glancing down at herself. Then, she got up and walked out of the kitchen. I couldn't believe my luck. She was turning into quite the little slut. She obviously loved getting me off and apparently didn't mind getting cum on her clothes -- or swallowing it for that matter. What else was she up for?

I stuffed my dick back in my pants and then continued unpacking the groceries. When she came back down, several minutes later, Karina was wearing the shortest black dress she -- or any other woman on the planet -- owned. It barely covered her ass. It was nothing short of scandalous, and under normal circumstances, I would have called her on it. But as it was for my benefit...

But what struck me the most, was that she smelled like peaches. She'd clearly taken the time to wash as well, I noticed, as I took my time ogling her long, beautiful legs as well as the rest of her hot body.

"Get out of the kitchen," she suddenly said, "I am taking care of dinner, remember?"

I held up my hands and mocked her, "Fine, I am in the mood for some pizza anyway!"

"Bastard," she chuckled, as she grabbed a nearby towel and threw it at me. I scampered out of the kitchen and got comfy in front of the tv, letting her do her thing in the kitchen. I couldn't take my mind off how hot she looked in that little black dress. Not wanting to get myself all worked up again, I focussed on whatever was playing on the tv. Of course, I dozed off within minutes.

About an hour and a half later, Karina called out and announced that dinner was ready, and that I should pick out a nice bottle of wine. The casserole looked and tasted great. We talked, laughed, ate and drank. It was wonderful. Even when we were both done eating, we just sat there for the longest time, just talking and sipping wine. It had been forever since we'd done that.

Then, all of a sudden, she stood up and looked at me, quite nervously. After gulping down the last of her wine, she grabbed the hem of her dress with both hands and pulled it up, ever so slightly, exposing her naked twat. The little vixen wasn't even wearing any underwear!

"Would you like some dessert?" she asked, timidly, clearly insecure about herself. I could only imagine how much courage she'd had to muster to ask me that.

I put down my glass and whispered, "I would love some!"

Visibly relieved and excited, she smiled and swiftly hopped onto the table, crawling over to my side, not caring what plates, glasses and cuttlerly she was toppling over or pushing onto the floor. Then, she got on her back and slid her young, peaches-sented twat towards me, her legs danging up in the air. I didn't hesitate for a second...

I couldn't even remember the last pussy I had eaten. I dove right in and started licking her zealously. She squirmed and moaned for about a minute. Then, with my first appetite satisfied, I slowed down and started focussing on her clit, giving her the full treatment. I didn't just lick the outside, but also shoved my tongue up her twat, teased her bumhole and licked every inch of her thighs.

She went absolutely ballistic. Clearly, she wasn't expecting such a proper licking. Suddenly, in the middle of some of my best work, she pushed my head away and quickly slid off the table onto my lap. Before I could protest -- I was actually enjoying the taste of her pussy -- she started fidgetting with my zipper and button, undoing both of them and taking out my fat dick.

Figuring she was going to jack me off again, I was surprised to feel her pussy sliding down on me, her left hand guiding my dick. Anticipating some resistance from me, she covered my mouth with her right hand as she began grinding herself onto me, softly whining and groaning.

After the first five seconds, my inclination to protest or resist had completely gone. Karina noticed it too and replaced her hand with just one finger, still on my lips, reminding me not to speak. She starting riding me harder and faster, both of us crazy with lust now.

Roughly a minute later, I grabbed her hips and pushed her back on the table, on her back, and started fucking her hard and deep, giving her young, inexperienced pussy a beating the likes of which she'd never felt before. Needless to say, Karina came squealing and howling.

Not quite ready to cum myself, I kept on fucking her and relentlessly drilled her through her first and a second orgasm. She squealed and shrieked at the top of her lungs for almost two minutes, wildly rocking back and forth on the table. She looked absolutely amazing...

Towards the end of her second climax, I was finally getting ready to blow and I slid my hand under her dress, going for her tits. To my surprise, she blocked me by putting her hand on mine, through her dress, and gently squeezing it. I got the message and stopped trying to cup a feel. Instead, I put some extra effort into fucking her and finished in just under ten seconds.

Karina just looked at me, calmly grinning, as I squirted my cum into her. She let me do my thing and waited until I had stepped back and slumped down in my chair, before sitting up.

"I'll clear the table. You go and get comfy in front of the tv," she whispered as she hopped off the table and pulled her dress down again -- even though that hardly changed the way she looked.

I did as I was told and sat down on the couch. I flicked on the tv, but hardly looked at it, having only eyes for Karina -- and in particular the cum running down her left inner thigh. When she was done with clearing the table and cleaning up in the kitchen, she headed up to take a long, warm bath.

I watched two episodes of my favorite series, then watched a little sports before heading up myself. She was still in the bathroom. I decided not to disturb her and went to my room, figuring I'd do a little reading before actually turning in. Reading always makes me sleepy.

About fifteen minutes later, Karina casually barged in -- without knocking -- and walked up to the bed. She was wearing a large, white towel, which covered both her tits and her pussy. As far as I could tell, she was wearing nothing underneath. She didn't say anything and simply kneeled down on the bed, pulling the sheets back and reaching for my half-hard cock.

After giving it a few loving tugs, she bent her head down and started giving me another blowjob. A rather short one. Because as soon as I was fully hard, she lifted the towel and straddled me. After sliding her remarkably wet pussy down over my almost fully hard cock, she started moving up and down, riding me, slow and soft.

When I reached out to undo her towel, aching to see her tits, she stopped me -- grabbing my hands and placing them on her hips. Apparently, she didn't want me seeing or touching them. Damn! I didn't protest or try to force the issue. I simply watched her sexy body and her beautiful face as she rode me for many wonderful minutes, until I finally climaxed.

I veered up, wrapping my arms around her and stuck my tongue down her throat. Surprised, but not opposed to what I was doing, she hugged me back and began returning my kiss as I convulsed and ejaculated deep inside her pussy.

After slowly riding me for another thirty seconds, she broke our kiss and gave me the most endearing smile before slowly dismounting me. Then, she hopped off the bed and wiggled her ass out of the room, whispering, "Nighty night."

"Night love," I replied, still enjoying the aftermath of my wonderful orgasm. Needless to say, I fell asleep with a huge grin on my face.

In the morning, I was sporting a massive boner -- as usual. Figuring Karina would continue to pleasure me, I forwent taking matters into my own hands and put on some sweat pants and my running shoes, figuring I'd get some exercise before she woke up.

After running my five miles, I started doing some weight training in the backyard. I was halfway through my first set of eight, when Karina came out, wearing nothing but a grey sleeping shirt -- which barely covered her ass. She smiled and just stood there for a while, watching me, as I lifted my kettlebells over and over again.

Then suddenly -- somewhere in the middle of my sixth set -- she walked up to me, with a strange grin on her face. She got down on her knees on the lawn, directly in front of me and pulled my sweat pants and my boxers down. My cock, which had started stirring from the moment she'd walked out, started growing considerably.

She just looked at it, not touching it. She patiently waited for me to get fully hard and erect. Only when my tip was almost touching her nose, did she wrap her hand around my fat shaft. Karina looked up at me, amused that I had to struggle to keep my concentration. Determined to keep my focus, I had started counting out loud.

The little tramp was clearly enjoying herself, pleasuring me while at the same time, doing her very best to disrupt my workout. After getting pumped relentlessly for a few more minutes, I was rapidly approaching a climax -- in the midst of my eight set.

I had hoped to finish my workout, but it was not to be. Karina never let up and even sped up her wanking as I got closer and closer to my climax. Then, suddenly, she swung home by casually whispering, "Oh, by the way, Mrs. Miller is watching you!"

"What?" I blurted out, instinctively turning my head to the fence seperating Mrs. Miller's yard from ours.

"First floor, second window," Karina whispered, as she started fisting my dick even faster, aiming it at her rack. My balls contracted and as I felt the cum shoot up through my dick, I turned my gaze at the said location. To my shock, I noticed Mrs. Miller ducking behind her curtains.

"Fuuuuuck," I grunted as I started ejaculating, dropping my kettlebells and grabbing Karina's shoulders for support.

"Fuck yeah," Karina excitedly whispered as she gawked at my spurting cock, completely ruining her grey sleeping shirt.

"Time for breakfast," she stated after letting go of my spent cock. Then, she jumped up and scampered back inside. I quickly stuffed my dick away, glancing at Mrs. Miller's window once more. No sign of her this time. I hoped the old hag wasn't going to cause problems.

I wanted to discuss the situation with Karina, but as far as I knew, our arrangement of not talking about our lewd and casual sex was still in effect... I walked into the house and stared at Karina's cum-drenched shirt for a few seconds, before heading up to take a quick shower.

By the time I came down again, she was waiting for me at the breakfast table. We started talking about her classes and some of her assignments. My input was minimal, but that was okay. I loved the sound of her voice. Besides, I still had her cumrag of a shirt to look at :-)

Towards the end of breakfast, she proposed to go for a picnic. While I whipped together a picnic-basket, making the most of some left-overs, Karina went up to her room to change. When she came back down, she was wearing a red, ultra-short skirt -- not covering more than the sleeping shirt she'd had on before -- and a black halter top.

We got in the car and while I used the remote to open the garage door, Karina started fidgetting with the radio, looking for a song she liked. It didn't take her long to find one. Happy, she buckled up and started bobbing her head to the beat of the song. I smiled to myself, delighted with the way things were working out.

Karina seemed happier than she'd been in a very long time. Who would have known that she just needed a cock to play with, along with a bit of cum now and again...

12