Hard Times Ch. 02

Story Info
On school grounds.
6.9k words
4.62
9.9k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers

Thanks to SexyKitty_B for editing.

We drove to the park and went for a long, beautiful walk around the lake, then found a nice, semi-private spot to have our picnic. After putting out all the food and drinks, Karina sat down on her knees across from me on the blanket, slightly opening her legs. Because her skirt was so short and because she wasn't wearing any panties -- the little slut -- I could see her glistening pussy.

She knew what I was looking at and didn't even pretend to mind. She just kept on yapping. After a few minutes of just staring at it, I pretended to reach for the bread, but instead slipped my index finger up her sodden, little twat. She gasped for a moment, but then simply resumed talking.

I pulled my finger out, wiped it on her inner thigh and had a sip of wine. She pretended as if nothing had happened and asked me a rhetorical question. I didn't reply and simply slipped the same finger back up her twat.

Over the course of next ten minutes, she did most -- if not all -- of the talking, while I repeated this little routine over and over again. I slipped one or two fingers up her pussy, drilled her for ten to twenty seconds, then pulled out and wiped her wetness somewhere on her inner thighs or upper legs. In the end, it was getting hard to find a dry, clean spot.

Suddenly, she whispered, "I am sorry I've been such [grunt] an obnoxious cunt lately."

"That's okay," I replied, seriously questioning her timing on this topic.

"No, it isn't. But thanks [grunt] for putting [moan] up with me."

I didn't know what to say, with two of my fingers still deep inside of her.

"I guess I just needed your fat cock to set me straight," she moaned.

"What happened to not talking about it?" I whispered.

"I guess [grunt] I wasn't ready up until now," she replied.

"And are you now?" I asked, pulling my fingers out and holding them in front of her face, wanting her to see her own wetness before I wiped it on her legs again.

"Yes I am," she whispered. Misinterpreting my intention, she eagerly grabbed my wrist and pressed my wet fingers against her mouth, wiping them on her soft lips for about twenty seconds. Then, she lowered my hand back under her skirt, inviting me to continue what I'd been doing.

I dipped my fingers in her twat again, fingered her for a bit and then brought my hand back to her face. She voraciously sucked my fingers into her mouth and cleaned them thoroughly.

After going back and forth like this a couple of times, she grunted, "Let's get back to the car."

We quickly packed up and headed back. As soon as I started the car, she quickly leaned down and put her head in my lap. She unbuttoned my pants, whipped out my cock and started giving me a passionate, sloppy blowjob. It was obvious that she was feeling particularly randy.

Although she wouldn't have had much trouble making me cum, she deliberately didn't. She stopped at regular intervals. Sometimes to glance out of the window, sometimes to shift position and sometimes for no reason at all. I assumed it was payback for what I did to her during the picnic.

As we pulled into our street, she was still at it. Probably having recognized the route, Karina poked her head up and took a look around. When she noticed our next-door neighbor, Mrs. Miller, out in her front yard, tending to her roses, she immediately sat up.

"Park out front," she said.

As I drove onto the driveway and parked in front of the garage, I glanced over at Karina's hand, still jacking me off and then at Mrs. Miller, who was on her knees, bent slightly over the rose bed, facing away from us. I guess my cock must have pulsated in Karina's hand, betraying me.

"You like her, don't ya?" she giggled surprised.

I shuddered as I kept looking at Mrs. Miller.

"She's okay, I guess," I replied, playing it cool.

"Okay?" Karina chuckled, still fisting my cock, "Remember this morning, during your workout? You exploded as soon as you realized she was watching you!"

"Nonsense," I replied, "It was [grunt] because of your wanking that I... uh... I..."

"Stop lusting after our neighbor, you pervert," Karina giggled, realizing that I lacked both the concentration and the will the finish that sentence.

"Then stopping whacking me off," I chuckled.

"Not... a... fucking... chance," Karina moaned, as her hand savagely pumped my fully erect dick, "I want you to cum all over the car!"

Suddenly, Mrs. Miller -- done with that particular bed of roses -- got up and glanced up at us. Karina, always quick on her feet, waved at her and signaled with her free hand that we were on the phone. Meanwhile, the little tramp whispered, "My uncle's got a hardon for you, Mrs. Miller, and I am just giving him a handjob!"

The woman smiled, believing that we were indeed talking hands-free in the car and bent down to pick up some gardening tool. As I stared at her ass and her enticing curves, I started shuddering -- about to cum. Karina, realizing how close I was getting, quickly adjusted the speed of her stroking and delayed my climax just long enough for Mrs. Miller to get back up.

Karina now began fisting my throbbing cock, making me convulse in my seat at that very moment. Just a few moments later, while Mrs. Miller was looking straight at us, my cum exploded from my fat cock and started splattering all over the car: on the steering wheel, on the dashboard, on the door, on the floor and on Karina's arm. Several stray specks even made it to her top.

"That's it, you motherfucker," Karina chuckled as her gaze alternated between Mrs. Miller -- who was slowly but steadily making her way over to the car -- and my spasming cock. To my surprise, she was in no hurry to cover up what she was doing, and kept playing with my shrinking dick, long after the last of my cum had burst out.

Taking an even bigger risk, she then lowered her window all the way down and slightly leaned out -- essentially inviting our neighbor to further approach the car, which she did.

"Afternoon Mrs. Miller," Karina said casually, "Your roses look beautiful."

"Why thank you love," the woman replied, just moments before she gazed through the open window and noticed Karina's hand still wrapped around my spent dick.

"Oh my!" she gasped as she began backing away from the car, "I should uh... probably... leave you guys to your uhm... thing!"

"Don't be silly," Karina replied, "Nothing you haven't seen before, right?"

"I uh... I have to uh..." our neighbor stammered as she turned and headed for her front door.

"As a matter of fact, you saw it this morning, didn't you?' Karina called out, tugging my shrunken dick. There was no more reply, as Mrs. Miller scampered into the house.

"Hmm," Karina uttered as she turned to look at me, "Pretty shy for a voyeur!"

"What now?" I asked, glancing down at her rack.

"We'll deal with her later," Karina whispered, "Let's go inside. It's my turn to make a mess."

I chuckled, as I stuffed my dick away and got out of the car. We were barely in the house -- I was still closing the front door -- when Karina pulled her skirt up, leaned against the nearby wall and reached out for my free hand, guiding it towards her moist pussy.

"I should probably warn you; I can be a bit of a squirter!" she grunted.

"You make that sound like a bad thing," I smiled as I started fingering her, slow and shallow at first, but I quickly started going faster and deeper. She was so damn horny that it didn't take her long to reach a climax.

"Oh, fuck yeah [moan] here it comes! Pull out [moan] I wanna see it!" she yelled.

As I pulled my fingers out, an ever so small squirt left her pussy.

"Back in... come on," she moaned, more frustrated than pleasured.

As I did as I was ordered, she started grunting instructions.

"A little [moan] more to the left... oh yeah, that's the [moan] spot... right there [moan] right there!"

I pulled my fingers out again and we both watched her pussy produce a significantly larger squirt.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she screamed, extremely aroused by seeing herself gush.

I repeated this little routine over and over again; putting two fingers up her pussy, drilling her feverishly for a little bit and then pulling out to let her squirt. The longer we played, the more she seemed to squirt and the more pleasure she seemed to derive from our endeavor.

"You like making a mess, don't you, you little slut," I edged her on, as I was making her squirt for like the tenth time. She gasped as my insult only seemed to excite her further.

"Fff... fuck yeah," she squealed, "I am such a dirty little bitch."

"Yes, you are... and I love it!" I grunted.

"Oh, you do?" she replied and jumped up, sticking two of her own fingers up her drenched twat.

Realizing she was going to put on a show, I unzipped my pants and whipped out my half-hard cock. I seriously doubted that I was going to get it fully hard again so soon, but I sure as hell was going to make it spurt -- regardless of how flaccid it was. I needed it.

"You wanna see me make a mess, huh?" she asked as she squatted over the coffee table. As I started tugging my dick, I watched her finger herself frantically for a bit, before squirting generously all over the glass plate. She did it again, and again. Pretty soon, the little table was completely soaked.

Next, she moved to the one-sitter adjacent to the TV and mounted it, putting a knee on each of the armrests and passionately started fingering herself again.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I edged her on, as I couldn't believe I was getting off on this filthy behavior.

After generously soaking the entire seat, she gave both armrests a once-over and then slid off the couch, leaned her back against the front of it and launched three or four massive, pretty explosive squirts clear across the room.

"Jeez," I whined as I kept tugging my dick. She chuckled and sauntered over to me. With her fingers lodged deep in her twat, she squatted down in front of me and angled her pelvis, aiming her dripping twat at my crotch.

I knew what she was up to and I groaned in anticipation. When she pulled her fingers out and squirted on my hands and cock, I instantly grew another inch. I was getting yet another erection, against all odds and against expectations.

"Again?" she asked, slowly rubbing her pleasure button.

"Fuck yeah!" I replied, almost shouting.

With a wide grin on her face, Karina resumed fingering herself, and squirted on my cock, my hands, my pants and even my shirt, over and over again. I was getting completely drenched.

"Do it... in... in my face," I stammered, about a minute later, as I was about to cum.

"Oh, you're so fucked up," she giggled as she got up and put her right foot on the couch to get a better angle.

"Ready?" she asked as she hoovered her twat over my face.

"Yessss," I hissed, feeling my own cum rush up through my tube.

I was already convulsing when her first squirt splattered in my face. It made me cum twice as hard, and because I was really shaking my dick around, my cum flew all over the place. During my orgasm and in the wonderful seconds directly afterwards, Karina squirted me in the face three more times, completely soaking me.

As soon as I was done cumming, I put my hands on her ass cheeks and stuffed my face in between her legs. She gasped as I put my mouth on her clit and feverishly started licking her. She held onto my shoulders and moaned loudly as she quivered on her feet.

Two minutes or so later, when I'd had enough, I leaned back and looked up at her.

"Just so you know," I grunted, out of breath, "You can squirt in my face any fucking time you want!"

She giggled, flattered and amused.

"Good to know," she whispered, "But that doesn't mean I am going to let you cum in mine."

"No facials, got it," I replied, a tad disappointed.

"And no seeing your tits," I added.

"And no seeing my tits," she confirmed, cracking a smile.

"What's that about?"

"I don't know. I just wanna keep that part of me from you -- probably because you're so desperate to see them," she grinned, "The rest of me is yours, to do with as you pretty much please -- but my tits are off limits. No peeking, no touching! Does that make any sense?"

"No, but if that's what you want," I said, using a piece of clothing to wipe her juices off my face.

"I am going to take a hot shower," she whispered, prancing out of the room. For the next couple of minutes, I just sat there, contemplating what a complete pervert I was -- and what a wonderful little slut Karina had turned into.

After taking separate showers, we spent a few hours apart from each other. Not out of shame or remorse, but simply because we enjoyed the solitude -- and because we'd both gotten enough sexual satisfaction for a while. I watched some TV, while Karina did some studying in her room.

When it was time for dinner, I called out to her, from the hallway, to ask if she wanted pizza.

"Yes, a veggie," she hollered back. I placed the order by phone and continued watching TV. When the food arrived, about thirty minutes later, she came down and joined me in the living room, after grabbing us a couple of soft drinks from the kitchen.

She sat down on her ass, with her back against the couch -- and towards me -- and joined me in binge-watching Game of Thrones, while we ate our pizza. We hardly moved for the next couple of hours, but after about four or five episodes, Karina was getting a bit sleepy.

After yawning for the twentieth time in barely five minutes, she grabbed the remote, paused the show and got on her knees, facing me. Without saying a word, she began unzipping my pants and took out my junk. Soft and sweet, she started licking my balls and slowly worked her way up, getting my shaft fat and hard in just a few minutes.

She continued tugging and sucking on my dong for the longest time. She didn't just want my cum. She wanted to make love to my dick and my big balls. About fifteen minutes of heavenly suckling and stroking later, I let out a little moan and ejaculated in her mouth.

She swallowed everything in three little gulps, licked my cock clean and then got up.

"Good night," she smiled casually as she walked out of the room.

"Night love," I replied, already half asleep, with a huge, satisfied grin on my face.

I woke up on the couch around 8am. Karina had already left for college, but had left a note on the kitchen counter. It read, "I'm making mac and cheese tonight", followed by a smiley face.

I couldn't believe how much she'd changed in just a few days. And all that because of my cock!

But when I was about to leave for work, I got a phone call from Karina's guidance counselor. I was asked to come in as soon as possible as she was, for some reason, suddenly facing expulsion. He wouldn't go into any detail on the phone, giving me very little choice. I called work and took a personal day, then hopped in the car and drove straight to the college.

When I arrived at the main entrance, I was greeted by the guidance counselor, who promptly escorted me to Dean McAdams' vast office. He was already talking to Karina, both of them sitting on opposite sides of his huge, stately, wooden desk. There was an empty chair next to Karina, which I assumed was for me.

"What the hell is going on?" I asked, as I walked up to them. Karina jumped up and hugged me.

"I am glad you're here," she whispered, "Now everything will be fine."

That remained to be seen, I thought to myself as she sat back down and Dean McAdams reached out to shake my hand, while formally introducing himself.

"Mr. Eddison," he said as he sat back down, "You're here on Karina's request. Although she is old enough to be sentenced without a guardian present, she has the right to choose a representative to be present for these proceedings."

"Proceedings? Sentencing? What's this all about?" I asked, glancing over at Karina.

"Drugs, Mr. Eddison. During a routine sweep of our student lockers this morning, drugs were found in Karina's locker... number 71."

"Oh Karina, drugs... really?" I whispered, disappointed.

The Dean then produced a tiny bag of weed and placed it on the desk, right in front of us.

"That's... pot!" I replied, relieved that it wasn't something more serious.

"Marihuana, Mr. Eddison, and despite what some people may think, it still classifies as an illegal substance. And per our school charter, use of it is reason for expulsion."

"Like I already told you," Karina said, facing the Dean and her guidance counselor, "I bought it last Thursday, and I was planning on using some this weekend, but I didn't... I've... I've changed since then! Why won't you believe me?"

"People... students in particular don't change that quickly, Ms. Eddison," the Dean replied.

I turned towards Karina and whispered, "Hon, be honest. Did you use any of it?"

"No," she whispered, "I was going to, but then... well, you know."

"It's okay. Just be completely honest, otherwise I can't help you," I repeated.

"With what happened... I haven't used any of it. I was going to throw it away."

"Okay sweetie," I said, gently tapping her knee -- in an attempt to reassure her.

"Look," I said, facing the Dean, "Let's break this down. She obviously wasn't planning on selling it, right? The quantity is too low."

"Rest assured Mr. Eddison, if we thought she was dealing, you'd be having this conversation down at the police station."

"Fair enough," I replied, "So, we can agree that it was for personal use. What if we can prove that she hasn't used any of it? What if she simply had a weak moment, but eventually resisted temptation and came out stronger and a better person?"

"That's a nice story," the Dean replied, "Unfortunately, we can't..."

"Look, you know her situation. You know what she's been through," I blurted out, "I think, given the circumstances that she's entitled to some weak moments. It just depends on how she acts on those impulses. Surely, if she hasn't used any of the marihuana, she..."

Now, it was Dean McAdams' turn to interrupt me.

"We're all aware of her unfortunate situation, Mr. Eddison, but doesn't give her the right to..."

"Why don't you test her!" I said, taking a chance by interjected him a second time.

"Pardon me?" the Dean replied, fortunately remaining pretty calm. Before I had to repeat myself, the guidance counselor -- who was clearly more inclined to give Karina the benefit of the doubt -- weighed in.

"We could do a toxicology test," he said, addressing Karina, "It would tell us if you've used drugs for as long back as two or three weeks. Would you be willing to submit to such a test?"

"Yes sir," she replied, "I would."

"Hang on," the Dean spoke up, "I still haven't agreed to this."

"Sir," the guidance counselor said, "Given Ms. Eddison's rather unique circumstances, and the fact that there is serious doubt whether the drugs have actually been used, I recommend treading very carefully going forward. We shouldn't punish her any harder than necessary. If this was indeed a 'weak moment'..."

We all remained quiet as Dean McAdams gave the whole matter some thought.

"Alright, I'll postpone my verdict until after the test," he said, "But regardless of the outcome, she will still have to face possession charges."

"Fair enough," I nodded, relieved that we'd come to some sort of understanding.

"Okay, if we're going to do this, we're doing this by the book," Dean McAdams stated, "I will contact the board of trustees and discuss the situation with them. I will propose in favor of the test. If they agree with me, we can then summon a doctor to administer the test."

"Thank you," I said, exchanging a smile with Karina.

"Don't thank me yet, Mr. Eddison, this might take a while," he replied, "And we will need to sequester the two of you until this whole thing is resolved. I hope you have nowhere urgent to be."

sex4every1
sex4every1
3,400 Followers
12