Hard Times Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem. We'll wait," I replied.

He then called in campus security, who escorted us -- along with the guidance counselor -- to a remote part of the building, to a small room on the second floor. There was only one small tilt and turn window, placed inconveniently high up on the far wall, just below the ceiling. Aside from some chairs, there was also a water dispenser in the far-left corner and a small table with some, clearly outdated, magazines in the middle of the room.

"I am afraid we'll need to confiscate your phones," the guidance counselor said.

After switching off our cells and handing them to the security guard, Karina and I sat down on opposite sides of the room, facing each other.

"I'll be back as soon as there is any news," he whispered, before turning and walking away. Next, the security guard closed the door and locked it from the outside.

I glanced at Karina, who was surprisingly relaxed, grinning at me. After barely ten seconds of being alone with me, she suddenly opened her legs wide, showing me her white panties.

"Are you kidding me?" I whispered, a little shocked, "Aren't you in enough trouble already?"

"You heard him," she smiled, "It could be hours. And what else can we do? He took our phones."

"And what happens if someone walks in?"

She glanced over at the door and said, "Don't worry, we can hear them coming a mile away."

I couldn't believe how hot she looked in her plaid skirt and matching jacket, with a white blouse underneath, and now with her white panties lewdly on display. I realized that this was a bad idea, but I was too horny to resist her. Now that she had my attention, she put her left foot onto her seat, rubbing her clit through her panties with a single finger, baiting me.

When I briefly glanced at the door, listening for footsteps, Karina quickly lifted her ass off the seat, reached under her skirt and took off her panties, throwing them under her chair. As she assumed her previous position -- one foot up on her chair -- I was looking straight at her trimmed twat. I took out my already fat cock and slowly pumped it.

"Now what?" I asked, about thirty seconds later.

"Up to you," the little slut smiled, tapping her twat with her index finger, "You can just look at her, or... you can fuck the shit out of her, right here, on the cold floor!"

"Are you kidding me?" I whispered, "You'd actually let me fuck you... here?"

Taking my statement as a dare, she got up and quickly took off all of her clothes, including her shoes and socks. The only thing she kept on, was her white bra -- of course. Then, without hesitation, she got on her back in the middle of the room, and put both her feet up in the air.

"Does this answer your question?" she whispered.

"Good God!" I gasped, too horny to think straight. I dropped to my knees and rammed my dick into her willing pussy. I started fucking her wild, deep and fast. I did my best to keep the slapping sounds down to a minimum, as I didn't want the security guard to come barging in.

"I can't believe I am fucking you... on school grounds... while you're facing expulsion," I whispered.

"I know, right," she panted, "Aren't we badass?"

"Badass?" I grunted, "You're a fucking slut!"

"Fuck yeah," she whispered, as she lewdly hung her tongue out of her mouth.

I looked down at her rack and whispered, "I am never going to see your tits, am I?"

"Dean McAdams has a better chance of seeing my tits than you," she grinned cruelly. That was all it took. I arched my back and shot my load deep inside of her.

"Already?" she chuckled as she wrapped her legs around my back and moved to meet my thrusts for about five intense seconds, before my orgasm was over.

I pulled out, wiped my cock on her left inner thigh and then got dressed. After helping her with her clothes a little bit, we both took our seats again. To help pass the time, we started browsing through a couple of magazines. Barely twenty minutes later, Karina threw her magazine back on the little table and sighed frustrated, "God, these things are ancient!"

Then, she walked up to me, squatted down on her knees and began unzipping me.

"Karina..." I whispered.

"I am bored!" she replied, as she continued taking out my dick, "Just let me pump it for a bit."

How could I say no to that?

I closed my magazine, put it on the chair next to me and allowed her to wrap her soft, warm hand around my flaccid dick. She slowly started caressing, tugging and pumping it. After only two or three minutes, she even bent her head down and started licking and sucking me as well. Because I had already shot a load not so long ago, it took me a while to get hard again.

Karina didn't mind and really took her sweet time making love to my dick, and my balls.

When, after about ten minutes, I was hard as a rock again, she looked up at me and whispered,

"I want you to cum against the door!"

"What?" I whispered, a little taken aback.

While she continued stroking my hard cock, she specified, "I want you to get butt naked, get on your knees in front of the door and pump that fat cock of yours until it shoots sperm. And I want you to cover as much of the door with it, as you can... is that clear enough for you?"

"Fuck," I sighed as I gave her proposal some thought.

"Well?" she whispered, a few seconds later.

"I don't know," I replied, "It's..."

Not interested in my opinion, she interrupted me and sweetened the deal, "I'll take off the bra!"

"Se... seriously?" I stammered, dumbfounded.

Knowing she'd made me an offer I wouldn't refuse, she smiled, got up and strutted towards the door, where she slowly stripped down to her bra. Then, she looked at me and invited me over by extending her hand. God, this was another bad idea... but, I got up and walked over to her anyway.

"Strip!" she whispered. I did as I was told and took off my pants, sweater, shirt, socks and my boxers.

"Good," she smiled when I was done, "Now face the door and get on your knees."

Too horny for my own good, I obeyed without question. As I glanced down at my rock-hard cock -- pointing up at the door -- I felt Karina getting on her knees behind me, her bare skin touching mine.

"Now jack it," she whispered, her soft lips nearly touching my left ear lobe. Eagerly, I wrapped my right hand around my fat cock and began pumping it, slowly, but forcefully.

"That's it," she breathed seductively, looking down over my shoulder, "Fucking stroke it!"

After watching me jack off for another minute or so, she slowly unclasped her bra and held it out in front of me. She dangled it back and forth briefly, before dropping it on the floor.

"I said I'd take it off," she whispered, "I didn't say you could see them."

Realizing I'd been played, I started whacking off even faster. I felt her bare tits pressing into my back, her hard nipples brushing over my sensitive skin, while all I could see was that stupid door. God, she was a fucking tease! And things were about to get even hotter...

Suddenly, she reached out her hand and grabbed the door knob. To my shock, she turned it, first once, then twice... then wildly for about five seconds. Of course, it didn't open -- as the door had been locked from the outside -- but it was obviously still a bad idea. There was no way of knowing if anyone was around.

"What... what are you doing?" I asked, furiously pumping my fat dick.

"Imagine someone walking in right now," she gasped in my ear, "Do you have any idea how much trouble we'd be in?"

"Oh," I gasped quietly, realizing I was about to cum.

But then, Karina took an even bigger risk by banging her fist on the door as hard as she could.

"Karinaaaaaaa...." I grunted, as I lunged forward and started ejaculating. Although I had already shot a load inside of her -- not twenty minutes ago -- it was another big, juicy wad consisting of several thick, gooey ropes and dozens of droplets, flying in all directions.

"Good boy!" she chuckled, condescendingly in my ear, as she watched me make a mess. When I was empty, she reached over my shoulder and picked up her cum-drenched bra, quickly putting it back on before I had a chance to get up myself. She sure was determined not to let me see her tits...

We hastily put our clothes back on, glancing at the door and the floor once in a while -- hardly believing what a risk we'd just taken. We then sat down across from each other again and smiled. After a few minutes, we each picked up another magazine and started browsing through it, as it was the only way to kill some more time -- aside from fucking around again.

Just a little under twenty minutes later, Karina's guidance counselor arrived with some good news. We could hear his footsteps long before he unlocked the door and stepped in -- smack in the middle of my gooey, disgusting load.

"I am pleased to inform you that the board has agreed to give you the chance to clear your name," he stated with a smile, "We've called for a doctor. He should be here within the hour."

"Thank you," Karina replied calmly, in her most innocent voice.

"Are you guys okay, do you need anything. Coffee, water?" he asked.

"No thank you," we both replied.

"Alright then, see you in a bit... good luck," he concluded, before closing and locking the door again.

Karina and I did some more reading -- well, in her case it was more browsing than actual reading. She flipped through the pages, unsuccessfully looking for an article that she'd be interested in. As a result, she worked her way through the remaining pile of magazines in a record time. When she threw down the last magazine and sighed -- bored out of her mind -- we still had about thirty-five minutes to squander.

She didn't stay quiet for much longer.

"You probably can't get it up again so soon, right?" she whispered, tempting me.

"I came twice in the last half hour," I replied, glancing up from my magazine, "I seriously doubt it."

"Right," she replied, glancing down at the floor, disappointed.

After pacing around the tiny room for a bit, having a cup of water from the dispenser and doing a lot of sighing, she sat back down and whined, "God, I am bored!"

I put my magazine down on the chair next to me and looked at her, thinking. After looking her in the eye for about ten seconds, I asked, "You want some excitement?"

"Yes please!" she replied, making a crazy face.

"Give me your blouse, your panties and one of your socks," I grinned. Without any hesitation, she got up, reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down. After stepping out of them and throwing them in my lap, she took off her jacket and her blouse. She granted me a few seconds to gawk at her tits -- carefully tucked away in her bra -- before putting her jacket back on.

Karina threw her blouse at me, then looked down at her feet and asked, "Left or right?"

"I don't care," I replied truthfully. She grinned and took off her left sock. After throwing that in my lap too, she struck a pose, hands on her hips and asked, "Now what?"

I crumpled her three pieces of clothing up into a small bundle, which I held in my left hand. Then, I got up on a chair underneath the small rectangular window and turned the handle with my right hand -- opening it in the tilted position. I then stuffed Karina's clothes through the gap and stepped down from the chair.

"What the..." she gasped, shocked and at a complete loss for words. I calmly sat back down in my original seat and picked up my magazine. I suppressed a small grin as I pretended to continue reading. Flabbergasted, Karina stared at me for almost ten seconds straight. I could feel her eyes on me, as she was desperately trying to wrap her head around what I had just done.

"Are you crazy?" she finally said, after snapping out of her trancelike state, "Why did you do that?"

"You wanted some excitement?" I replied, casually turning the page of my magazine, "Well, I'd say you've got some."

"How... how am I suppose to take that test now?" she whispered as the implications of what I had just done began to dawn on her, "With one sock, no blouse... and cum stains on my bra?"

"You could masturbate over the table and soak the pile of magazines," I casually replied.

"What?! How is that going to help me?" she replied, half shocked, half annoyed.

"Oh, it's not... but it would be fun to see!" I chuckled, looking up at her.

"I... I... you..." she stammered softly, at a complete loss for words. It took her about fifteen seconds of non-stop staring at me to figure out what she wanted to do.

"Bastard," she whispered as she pulled her skirt up and stepped over the table, putting a foot on either side of it, "Damn you for putting that idea in my head."

"Is this what you want?" she continued, giving me a defiant look, as she brought her right hand down to her pussy -- pushing her index and middle finger inside of herself. I grinned, put my magazine down and got up, slowly walking up to her as I watched her finger herself wildly.

"You little slut," I whispered as I sauntered around the table, looking at Karina from all possible angles. She sighed excitedly, closed her eyes and brought her left hand up to her boobs. Lost in her own lust, she passionately played with herself, lewdly squeezing her tits through her bra and energetically pumping the shit out of her soaking wet twat.

Barely a minute or two later, she opened her eyes, glanced down and let out a sharp, soft shriek as the first drops of her fluids landed on the top magazine. This was my queue.

"Here, let me help you," I whispered as I put my hand in between her legs, pushed her fingers out and replaced them with mine. Before she realized what was happening, I was fingering her hard, fast and as deep as I could.

Karina promptly grabbed my shoulders for support and started whining as her juices copiously started running down my hand. I kept stimulating her, making her gush over and over again. After about four or five minutes of squirting -- most of the magazines were at least partially soaked by now -- I pulled my fingers out of her hot twat and let her recuperate.

I stepped back and looked at her, as she swung her left leg back over the table and stumbled around for a moment, letting her wobbly legs find their balance again.

"Jeez, look at me," she whispered, shocked, as she glanced down at herself. She was quite the sight -- missing three items of clothing, her plaid skirt pulled up around her waist and fresh juices still dripping down her inner thighs.

I handed her my hanky to clean herself up a little bit, then took off my shirt -- and gave it to her. It was a bit wide around the shoulders and slightly too long, but it sure as hell was better than appearing before the doctor in just her bra. Finally, the matter of her missing sock was easily fixed by taking off the other one as well.

With just ten minutes to spare, she sat back down in her seat and grinned "You're so bad."

"You're the one to talk," I replied with a grin.

"Hey, I was just doing as I was told," she chuckled, smiling coyly.

"Do you think it'll be alright? You know, with the test and all?" she asked, in a serious voice.

"It'll be fine," I whispered with a resolute head nod, "Once the results of the test are in and we've cleared your name, the only thing left to worry about will be those possession charges. I don't know what the punishment for that kind of thing is, but whatever it is, you'll manage!"

"Remember, I am here for you," I added.

"Yes," she grinned, glancing over the pile of drenched magazines, "You've been a big help so far."

We shared a smile and then resumed waiting. Luckily, it was only a few minutes before Karina's guidance counselor came to get us.

He escorted us to the medical ward, one floor down, where the doctor, a nurse and Dean McAdams were already waiting for us. In order not to draw too much attention to the fact that was wearing my shirt under her jacket, Karina made sure she'd pulled up the sleeve of both her jacket and my shirt before even taking her seat.

After taking two vials of blood, the doctor also took a hair sample. Next, she was escorted by the nurse to the adjacent bathroom and given a plastic cup to provide a urine sample. When it was all over, the doctor informed us that the lab results would take about two days.

Then, Dean McAdams laid out the rules he had agreed on with the board. Karina wasn't allowed to attend any classes until the test results were in. If she tested positive, she'd be expelled. If the test came back negative, she'd be on probation for a month -- any further mishap and she'd also be out, no discussion. For the infraction of possession, she would have to write a ten-page essay on 'the effects of casual drug use in today's society.'

After agreeing to those terms, and signing the necessary documents, we were handed back our phones. The guidance counselor then escorted us out. After thanking him for his support and help during the whole ordeal, we headed back to the car. There, I was in for one more surprise.

Karina got in the front passenger seat, flipped her skirt up and opened her legs as wide as she could. I couldn't help but stare at her thighs and her trimmed twat.

"Are you going to sit like that?" I asked as I started the engine, without taking my eyes off the prize.

"I think I just might," she grinned, as she put her right foot up on her seat, spreading herself open even more, as she put on her seatbelt, "It's just my way of saying thanks for believing in me, in there."

"You're unbelievable," I smiled, shaking my head and drove off, doing my best not to look at her too often. But when we stopped at a red light, I couldn't resist and turned towards her, slowly slid my right hand in between her legs and asked, "May I?"

"She's all yours," she nodded, biting her lower lip as she glanced down at my fingers, already grazing her trimmed bush.

"There's only one thing you're not allowed to see or touch," she added, playfully.

"Your tits," I sighed, disappointed, but aroused, now rubbing her clit.

"Bingo," she grinned.

"Whatever," I replied, "It should be an interesting two days, while we wait for the results... I hope you can write your essay and suck cock at the same time."

She gasped and chuckled simultaneously, feigning shock.

Then she whispered, "I'll do my best."

12