All Comments on 'Hard To Learn # 101'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Children breaded by black men?

Are they going to fry the kids and eat them? The mothers were bred by black men, weren't they? You worked on an interesting concept about black men not being superior, then showing that they were. A person of any color needs to edit this interesting story to remove at least a few of the many mistakes. That will make it a much better story. Still, it was a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Devilishly

clever ! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Liked it but,

Liked the story, wish it was better edited though. You were probably thinking of a breeding program not breading. They are bred, not bread.

christiannechristianneabout 19 years ago
Ugh!

Nearly two pages of boring bullshit before you get to sex? And all that crap at the beginning about black men dominating white women? Gimme a break! Or brake as it probably would have been spelled in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
useless without editing

The bread is silly and jarring making it impossible to read without lauging. The editing throughout is so bad that it caused another problem. In his speech, Jerome says they are going to "learn" the children. It's teach. But the editing was so bad, we don't know if the author really meant for Jerome to say that or if they were going to "teach" the children. It's important because any teacher and probably every husband of a teacher knows the difference. If he said "learn", the husband's next move would be to call the DA's fraud unit ASAP. There is no way a man running an educational organization could make that mistake if it were legitimate. But the incorrect homonyms and other errors make it impossible to have any idea how to read that phrase.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Interesting concept at first

Yeah, at first it looks like a different type of interracial story, but quickly gets back to the same old sterotype. I don't know how you're going to retrieve the story's origional concept.

Oh, you might want to learn the difference between Bread (as in a food) and Breed (as in sex and impregnation), since that word has such a prominant place in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
hard time understanding

the english language will never be the same ... as someone said ugh ... maybe he should write about indians

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
All I Can Say Is - Pumpernickel or Rye??

So, fire your proofreader as speel check won't ketch the rung turd speeled rite in a rung apple er affliction.

All seriousness aside, I don't think many of us can take this for 10 or more chapters, so either put us out of our misery soon, or use spellcheck and get a new editor. Just kidding except for the spellcheck and editor. You are improving except for spelling and wrong word usages. They break your flow and confuse us - causing rereading for clarity.

Again constructively, the initial storyline was very good, but then somewhat clumsily fell into a mind boggling dumb husband routine which after all the clues provided the husbands still weren't concerned enough to act (DAAA)- wasn't credible, especially if all 12 husbands let thier wives go or stayed at home for the whole week.

Who wouldn't have checked out the organization after the dinner breeding comments, 12 young good looking women and most certainly after Bud was told he couldn't go. Hard to believe given the author's own character's concerns. More entertaining if it was more credible as in: No mention of breeding at dinner and 20 black guys were already in New Orleans waiting or already on the plane - not at the follow up dinner nor at airport checking in and seen by the husbands. A little licence is ok but this seems to be blattent male braindead dumbery - (unless this is supposed to bring Bud and some other husbands down no later than Tuesday - especially after the drunken phone calls - then no questions from Bud about who her roommate is???) you will get better in time but an editor would have caught this don't you think? Again please think about it!!!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
great start

You have got my interest, despite spell check, please continue with this novel. It has great posibilities reaching out Lisa on how she can confront her husband, when she gets home. Bring on those chapters using what you do best, use that mind of yours keeping us in doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's a fuck story read it for pleasure

People, people people this is no War & Peace!!! But it's a good story with a different story line. But in reality it's just a fuck story! Read it and take it for what it is. Any dick can write a fuck story about intercourse. But this guy's stories have some meat other than what is between the legs of the men in the story. Read and enjoy a story written by a guy who can't spell very well but has some great story lines which are few and far between on this site. IT"S A FUCK STORY!! Leave the poor man alone and read his stories or pass him by!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

great beginning, wonder how it will continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Let's see some more!

Loved the story, I definitely want to see where this goes next! You've built a great foundation here, let's see some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
So Hot

Great story! I got so hot reading it. I can't wait to read the next one. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
nice

great so far, can't wait for Bud to get in the middle of things.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice start

this is the start to another great story. And after reading all of your stories I know Bud will not come out the wimp in this, This story I hope will show what can happen to those who prey upon women and work to break up marriages. revenge will be Bud and Brads'.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
nice start

this is the start to another great story. And after reading all of your stories I know Bud will not come out the wimp in this, This story I hope will show what can happen to those who prey upon women and work to break up marriages. revenge will be Bud and Brads'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a piece of crap

fell asleep reading this piece of crap...you start off running down stories about black men and white women and then do a complete 180...you've got no clue

MacDukeMacDukeover 18 years ago
Provocative Essay

The first half of the first part is absolutely correct, and should provoke some thought around Lit. The only difference between a black man's dick and and a white man's dick is color. The blatant racism that is broadcast on Lit and other erotic sites in the name of fantasy or "interracial LOVE" is shameful and could not exist except in the shadow world of internet erotica. Is ascribing universal big dick characteristics to black men any less racist and demeaning to blacks than a claim that all Jewish people are "good bankers"; all Italian descendants are "gangsters"; all black women are called "Mammie"; all persons of Arab descent are "terrorists"; and that "blacks lack buoyancy and can't swim" and don't have the "necessities to manage in the big leagues?"

Unfortunately, or perhaps to illustrate the initial point, Need You perpetuates the racism by creating black characters that are scurrilous scumbags who treat women like whores and meat. Of course we all know that black men are exactly like that. That really feeds the mostly numbnut bigots who write these stories and fantasize about Mandingo.

And of course, we have the white woman who can't control herself when she discovers the "pleasure" of a big black dick (I'll pass on the stereotype of the dumb, brainless woman, for now). What pernicious bullshit! That is all part of the forbidden slave fantasy that we seem unable to eliminate in our culture. The only women who enjoy big dicks are those born with huge cunts - the self-admitted "size queens". Huge cunts exist in about the same percentaqge (less than 1%) as huge cocks, but no one ever talks about that. Normal women with tight pussies don't enjoy big dicks unless they are into pain or self-debasement. Yet the ridiculous myth persists and somehow provides the basis for eroticism to some people.

At least this story is under the "interracial" category, instead of "Loving wives." It and all the other racist fantasies should be under "Fetish", or banned altogether. I thought Literotica aspired to higher goals. If it bans underage incest and violence, why doesn't it ban overt and shameful racism?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Naive girls

A lot of white girls are so naive, they don't see that

blacks want them exactly the way golddiggers want rich guys

-- not for who they are but for what they are: rich in the case of guys and white in the case of girls.

blue_x21blue_x21over 16 years ago
It's BREED, not "bread"

Come on! Bread is what you eat in a sandwich. To make babies, it's spelled "breed."

clem45clem45over 12 years ago
Great story.

I love the whole brainwashing thing. I`m looking forward to her getting knocked up.

Thanks for a great story. I`m anxious to read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rape an coercion

OK, I don't know who writes this fantasy, but he is one sick racist fool, black or white. I won't dwell on the racist stereotypes (big dicks and all) but I am just appalled that the need to use some mysterious drug to dupe the poor white woman into sex. Simply put, this is a story of rape and coercion and has little to do with the "superior sexual powers of blacks." Sorry, rape isn't part of my sexual vocabulary and should be banned from all websites. Rape is after all rape. Murder is murder. Why doesn't our superior black man just murder his white victim after he rapes her? Doesn't that make it a twofer: defile the white woman and then kill her leaving the world a little less white!?!?!? Same logic, similar crime. Just as "kiddie porn" is banned from this site, so should all forms of non-consensual sex. My guess is that these kinds of stories are written by white paranoid racists who really fear blacks and wish to stir racial hatred. This isn't erotic literature, this is hate propaganda, not much different than what the Nazis were trolling in Germany.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Total pile of shit

No one let alone 12 educated women and 12 husband's be that stupid. Total crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
In addition to needing an editor and a new Spell-Check program, he needs new voice recogniton software.

Many have commented about the inability to distinguish "bread" from "breed", "teach" from "learn", etc., but the sentence where the wife was "chorused" into additional work clearly meant from the context of the sentence, thst she was "coerced". Poor voice rcogniton software, or poor enunciation will cause those kinds of errors. The site is called "Literotica", implying that some effort should be put into the construction of a literate work. While I'm not a grammar Nazi, when these kinds of blatant, horrible and just plain numb-nut errors repeatedly appear, it becomes too hard to continue reading. Taking the "chorused" example, I had to stop reading while I pondered how in the hell the woman could have been attacked in some fashion by a group of singing teachers, until I realized the author's error. At that point, I had to back up a paragraph and re-read to get back into the story. Distracting the reader with such foolish mistakes will cause the reader to become a grammar Nazi, and like me, give up reading the rest of the story and the rest of the chapters.

One star, since I can't go lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Could be satire by someone unfamiliar with the English language

The headline says it all. You could argue this story is satire, especially after the intro.

But....

This had to be dictated and not proofread. This guy has 100 stories and the grammar/spelling is embarrassing. This isn't even a reading level. First graders don't make this many mistakes.

There are more holes than the roads in LA. The husband is uber paranoid then just ignores her phone call. Why even introduce the husbands to the twenty black guys? Why haven't the women realized the water is laced if they keep coming out of it?

I will say that the sex is descriptive and the outline of the plot is interesting. I just wish the author would stop making me hungry for bread.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Then annony do us all a favor

and stop read the story and just go some place and DIE

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

"The third grade teacher was single and she WERE??told Molly she had a very ill mother and couldn't attend this evening." HUH?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"" He then talked about how these children had been breaded by a black father."" DARN you have my keyboard !!!! ;)

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

English in NOT YOUR everyday language, is it?

chloelovesfurchloelovesfurover 2 years ago

I honestly think this is my fave lit story of all time. It has all the things i love (except fur coats). Chloe uk tv xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous