Hard to Swallow Ch 02: Friday Night

Story Info
Blowjob and butt stuff under the bleachers.
1k words
4.28
12.9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed in this story are older than 18 years of age

*

I buy a Diet Coke from the teenager at the concession stand and mill around awkwardly. My phone buzzes in my purse. I check the screen. Nicole is bailing on me. I sigh in annoyance and try to figure out who else I can invite.

"Well, well, well. Brooke Bennett. Never thought I'd see you at a football game."

I roll my eyes and turn around.

"What do you want?"

"Yeesh, nice manners."

"Seriously. What do you want?"

"Can't I just be friendly? Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Go away, Kaden. I'm not interested in whatever's happening here."

"C'mon, don't be such a grump. I genuinely wanted to say hi."

"Pass."

"Are you here alone?"

"No, I'm with my hundreds of adoring fans."

"Good, so you are alone. Me too. Let's hang out."

"Why would I do that when I could be watching Netflix in my pajamas?"

"Do you really want to be hanging out with your family? Haven't you had enough of that by now?"

"Fine. But you have to buy me a soft pretzel. With extra salt."

"Right on! Up top!"

"I'm not high-fiving you."

"Your loss."

We get in line and stand with our arms crossed. I look around at the crowd. Half the town must be here but I don't recognize anyone. Kaden stoops down and whispers in my ear.

"Guess what I brought..."

"Do I even want to know?"

He discreetly pulls a slim tube from the front of his coat.

"CamelBak full of Jack and Coke, yo!"

"Jesus Christ. That's disgusting."

"Does that mean you don't want any?"

"I didn't say that."

"Here. Have a suck."

"Ugh. You're lucky that I really need a drink."

I lean in and sip from the mouthpiece. I nearly spit it out.

"Why is it warm? It's freezing out here!"

"Because I'm so hot!"

"Gross."

We reach the front of line, and Kaden gets some nachos too. We walk around the track toward the opposing team's side. There are less than a hundred people over there. No one's standing.

"So where are all your bros? Shouldn't they be here?"

"They all cancelled or had other things to do. But it's cool. I wanted to come, so I did."

"That's actually pretty admirable. I can't do social things by myself."

"Thanks, I'm a pretty admirable guy."

"Modest, too."

We walk under the stands until we reach an empty section. The bleachers cast shadows on our faces. Kaden lights a Winston and offers me one. The nicotine burns my tongue.

"Why don't you like me?"

I cough and clear my throat.

"What?"

"You're always so rude to me. Since elementary school. And I'm not complaining, I think it's hot, but I don't get it."

"Are you serious? You constantly fucked with me! You picked at me and made jokes at my expense in front of everyone. I couldn't even defend myself without being the humorless bitch that hates fun."

"I'm so sorry. I had no idea. I thought we were having fun, like a playful back-and-forth thing."

"I constantly asked you to stop."

"I might have been overcompensating because I had a crush on you. You were so smart, and I guess I didn't know how to get your attention."

"That's bullshit. I was miserable, and I couldn't have made that any clearer."

"I know. I was an asshole. If I could take it back, I would. Truly. Do you think we could we start over?"

"Yeah. We can start over."

"Good." He pauses. "I like your haircut. You look like a fashion editor in a chick flick."

"Thanks, thanks."

I look at him and smile. His apology feels genuine. I take a step closer.

"Did you really have a crush on me?"

"I did. You were always so different than everybody else. Did you ever think about me that way?"

"Absolutely not. You were such a dick!"

"Yeah, that's fair. What about now?"

I grab Kaden by the collar with both hands and kiss him deeply. He wraps his arms around me and lifts me off the ground. He tastes like whiskey and smoke, and he's a surprisingly good kisser. I break away. He grins like an idiot.

"Can we do that again?"

"Sure."

He holds me close and brings his lips to mine. I put my hands on his waist. His tongue is soft and wet.

"Hey," he says. "Get mean with me."

"Is that what you want, you big weirdo?"

I shove him into the metal scaffolding. It rattles and shakes.

"Perfect."

"Shut up, Hayes."

I grab him by the balls and kiss him again. I squeeze. Hard.

"Oh, fuck me..."

I pull his track pants and underwear down to his ankles. I carefully kneel and take his cock in my hands. He grips the metal bar above his head. Our team scores and the crowd goes nuts. The sound of the marching band booms through the stadium.

I wind my tongue around his shaft and lick every vein and contour. I feel the curve of him sliding down my throat. I gag but keep going.

"Yeah, like that..."

I press on his perineum with two fingers and dart my tongue against the tip. His thighs twitch. I grab his ass and bob up and down as fast as I can. Just as he's getting close, I stop.

"Turn around."

I lick my finger and shove it up his ass. He hangs his head and groans softly. I probe deeply and stimulate his prostate until his knees buckle.

"You like that, you little bitch?"

I slap his ass so hard that my hand stings. He gasps. An air horn blares and the crowd starts to chant.

"More."

"Can you handle it?"

"Fuck yeah."

I jerk Kaden off with one hand and fuck him with the other. My jaw aches. He drops on all fours and ejaculates on the pavement. I wipe my fingers on my jeans, spank him again, and stand back up. He pulls his pants on while still lying on the ground.

"Wanna watch the rest of the game? I have an extra seat cushion in my trunk, and there's plenty of drink left."

"Really? What would we even talk about?"

"We can talk about all the freaky stuff we're going to do in the parking lot later."

I laugh.

"Yeah. Okay. Let's get that cushion."

Originally published in "Stories To Bang By, Vol. 32: Hard To Swallow"