Hard Won Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hotrod lunged forward, driving his body harder into Schlong's as they shoved against each other. Powerful legs driving, their massive rods and heavy balls became more tightly pinched between hard physiques as their cocks slid painfully between their sweaty bodies, their balls slapping together as they grunted and strained, their hands warring against each other and the binding chains as they strove for any advantage.

Lips and Trip-B stood slightly back, allowing their men to battle it out alone in the beginning.

"Give it him to him! Pound him with that big hard cock!" Trip-B called, urging her man on as the men went for their faces, trying to force their foe's head back while gouging out their eyes.

"You've got him! Twist his fucking head off!" Lips cried as the two men gasped and grunted, muscles in their chests and arms writhing and bulging with their efforts.

Because the binding chains were too short to allow them to use both hands against their rival, one hand clawed at their enemy's face while the other gripped the wrist of the hand on their own face, their huge muscles taunt from the effort of protecting their eyesight while simultaneously trying to destroy their foe's.

Grunting and gasping in effort, Schlong took a half-step back, to gain better leverage, his movement opening a small gap between them. Lips and Trip-B quickly moved in and gripped their champion's cock, the men roaring in pain as their woman began a vicious duel with their swords.

"Come on, you fucker! That's the best you've got?" Hotrod bellowed as he began thrusting his hips.

Schlong howled in pain as Trip-B steered Hotrod's hard shaft into his balls, but he countered with a thrust of his own, his cock crashing into Hotrod's with enough force that Hotrod disengaged with a gasp of pain.

Sensing an opening, Schlong powered in, but Hotrod wasn't out of the fight yet and twisted Schlong's wrist, forcing his hand from his face before his thick fingers could reach his face. Grunting and gasping, the men engaged in a desperate contest of strength as they hissed and snarled with effort.

"Fuck!" Hotrod bellowed as their women continued to painfully slapped over twenty inches of cock together.

Trying to break the stalemate, Hotrod quickly relaxed his grip while jerking his head to the side, causing Schlong to stumble from the sudden lack of resistance. Using Schlong's movement as an opening, Hotrod went for Schlong's eyes again, but Schlong quickly recovered, stilling the hand before it could reach his face. Again, the men froze, their eyes bulging as they continued to engage in a muscle twisting contest of strength.

"Can't take it?" Schlong gasped as the women continued to duel, Hotrod's fingers straining for his eyes as his arm and chest muscles stood in stark relief from his desperate effort to prevent it.

"My dick can take more than yours can!" Hotrod grunted, his left hand locked over the wrist of his foe as he labored to prevent Schlong's grasping hand from reaching his face.

Slowly losing the battle of strength to Hotrod, Schlong twisted hard away, throwing Hotrod off balance. As Hotrod stumbled, Schlong went for the kill, jerking his hands down and grabbing for Hotrod's meat. Hotrod, realizing what was happening, reached for Schlong's massive junk in return while attempting to protect his own cock. The chains on their wrists snapped tight with their grasping fingers only inches from their targets. Their cocks had softened sightly, the pain and tests of strength sapping the vitality from their members.

Groaning in effort, the men struggled to reach their foe's vulnerable cocks and balls as the woman stroked their cocks furiously, smearing their slickness over their long, thick shafts to return them to peak hardness.

"Don't you fucking go soft!" Lips snarled as she rapidly stroked Schlong's cock. "You keep that shit hard!"

"Get that cock in there!" Trip-B snapped, shoving Hotrod's hips forward after taking aim on Schlong's exposed ball sack.

The men screamed as one as Trip-B's shove brought their hips close enough together that the men's grasping hands found their targets. One hand gripping their opponent's cock and balls, the other grasping the wrist of the hand inflicting the pain, the two men stiffened, their teeth bared in effort and pain, their chests and arms bulging as they grappled in titanic effort to prevent their opponent from destroying their cocks.

"He's tearing my dick off!" Schlong roared as he began thrusting furiously, the pain of Hotrod's grip forcing his hips into motion in a futile attempt to escape his agony.

Hotrod screamed, his hips churning frantically in his battle against pain. "My fucking balls!"

"Tear his fucking dick off," Trip-B cried.

"Rip that mother-fucker off!" Lip cheered.

"Fuck!" Schlong screamed as he jerked back, his cock and balls stretching out impossibly far before he escaped Hotrod's vice like grip. After losing his grip on Schlong's cock, Hotrod twisted away, bellowing loudly as he tore Schlong's hand from his own aching member.

They had no time to recover, their women again shoving them together. The throbbing hardness they'd started the fight with was gone as the pain sapped their stamina, but their cocks weren't out of it yet.

"You keep that fucking cock up!" Trip-B snarled as the men powered into each other, sweat splattering as their chests slammed together.

"Don't you go soft," Lips growled, stroking her man furiously as their hips lunged and thrust at each other.

The men hissed and growled in pain and effort, their hands gripping the other behind the neck to keep them close. Now that the incredible pain from their grips on their manhoods were gone, they were firming up again. Trip-B quickly dropped to her ass and leaned in between Hotrod's legs to begin sucking on his balls as she continued to club Schlong's cock with Hotrod's.

Hotrod roared as Schlong lunged, Schlong's cock slamming into the tip of Hotrod's before sliding down the shaft and crushing Hotrod's balls between the head of Schlong's cock and Trip-B's face.

"You mother-fucker!" Hotrod bellowed, lunging his hips in a counterstrike, but Trip-B's aim was off and his cock only grazed Schlong's balls.

The men stumbled away, their legs tangling, and as Trip-B regained her feet to get back in the fight, Schlong attempted to throw a punch. Hotrod saw it coming and deflected the blow, using the chain on his cuff to spoil the aim. While Schlong was off balance from his missed punch, Hotrod attempted a counter punch of his own, but this time it was Schlong that used the chain to deflect the blow. The damned cuffs were interfering and causing their punches to be ill aimed, weak, and ineffectual. Snarling in frustration, both men realized it was going to come down to the strength of their cocks, which of them could endure the most pain, and which of them could keep their cock hard the longest.

"Fuck!" Schlong screamed as Hotrod released his head and again seized his package in a ruinous grip before he could prevent it. In desperation, Schlong grabbed Hotrod's cock, Hotrod's hoarse scream of pain his reward.

The men slammed their shoulders together, driving with thickly corded legs while twisting and jerking on their opponent's cock. Powerful chest and arms stood in stark relief, their hands entangled in muscle straining battle as they attempted to destroy their enemy's cock while protecting their own. The room reverberated with their deep bellowing cries and roars, the sounds of their battle speaking of their suffering and effort as they tried to wear the other down with pain.

Trip-B and Lips joined in their struggle by shoving their men's hips together, the sudden, unexpected movement adding to their anguish. Cocks and hands became trapped between their sweat drenched bodies, knuckles and fingers biting deeper into tender flesh as their woman leaned hard into their men's asses to increase the pressure. Unable to disengage, the combatants staggered and stumble as they roared and bellowed, their cocks alternately compressed and stretched in their grips as they struggled. Dicks crushed between rippled abs, strong hands twisting and jerking their opponent's cock, and legs tangled, the two brawlers leaned back and howled their agony to the room.

"Rip his fucking cock off!"

"Tear it off!"

"You mother-fucking bastard!"

"Harder! Twist that fucking cock harder!"

"You cock-sucker!"

"I'm going to tear your fucking dick off!"

"You keep that fucker up!"

"Don't you fucking quit!"

"Mother-fucker!"

"I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Stay in there and fucking fight!"

"Rip off that fucking cock!"

"You fucker!"

"Break that cock off!"

"Fight that fucking dick! Fight it!"

Words of rage, pain, and encouragement mixed with the men's cries to flow in a jumble of incoherent noise, the sounds of their combat lost in the cacophony as the circled men and women urged them on, screaming for their leader, their champion, to inflict more pain and damage on his enemy.

Hotrod shoved his hips forward with all his strength, roaring his pain as he made a desperate attempt to break free of the searing agony of their battle. The motion squeezed their members even more painfully, their entwined hands crushing their cocks even more. Schlong stumbled, caught off guard by the sudden and unexpected shove. Hotrod shoved again, sensing a weakness, willing to endure any agony to best his nemesis and drive him back. As Schlong took a half step back to brace against Hotrod's battering hips, Hotrod hooked his ankle behind Schlong's foot in a final attempt to break their excruciating stalemate. Schlong's heel connected solidly with Hotrod's ankle, and though he felt the obstruction, it was too late. Schlong tried to recover his balance, but in his attempt, he only drove his heel harder into the blocking ankle.

Their cock and hands snarled, the men went to the hard floor with a bone rattling thud, their shrieks of agony as their vice-like grips were ripped from their cocks briefly louder than the combined voices of their clubs. This was the most brutal fight in memory, perhaps ever, as the two men sought to destroy each other in their bid to prove they had no equal.

Gasping in pain, Schlong threw himself away from Hotrod. They were hurt, their cocks red, and aching, but neither was willing to admit defeat, their pride and the honor of their club driving them to give more, to endure more. Though they were softening, the pain from their sustained combat taking its toll, both were still hard enough to fight on. Schlong attempted to scramble around behind Hotrod and use the chains binding their wrists to choke him into unconsciousness, but Hotrod tensed against the binding cuffs, slowing Schlong enough that he could turn with him. As Hotrod rolled to prevent Schlong from getting behind him, Hotrod hauled on the chains, dragging Schlong toward him while lashing out with a vicious kick. Schlong recognized the danger to his manhood and dodged the murderous strike, taking the hit on his leg with a snarl of pain.

He'd avoided a debilitating blow, but his twisting dodge, coupled with Hotrods kick, threw him off balance. He crashed into Hotrod, both men howling in pain as their cocks crossed before being twisted and bent over each other when their bodies slammed together.

Chest to chest, cock to cock, their faces only inches from each other's, the men grappled, grunting and squirming as they attempted to overpower their opponent. Hotrod bucked his hips, once, twice, and then a third time, forcing Schlong off him and onto his back. They rolled, their cocks being crushed, twisted, or stretched with each tumble.

Hotrod tried to drive a finishing blow into Schlongs face, but in their struggle, their wrists had become wrapped and tangled by the chains. In a bellow of frustration and rage, the men tumbled again, arms flailing as they thrashed against each other and the binding chains. Rolling once more, they freed their wrists from the chains and grabbed each other by the throat with one hand while grasping the back of their foes head with the other. Lying on their sides, chins over shoulders, teeth bared, they strained with every muscle in their body as they simultaneously tried to break free of their opponent's grip while maintaining their own.

Unable to breath, their faces turning ever redder as veins appeared, the men kicked and struggled, rolling over each other in an attempt to gain an advantage, first one on top and then the other. Schlong could sense he was softening, but so was Hotrod, the damage they were doing to each other taxing their bodies beyond endurance.

They rolled again, and as he came to rest on top, Hotrod began thrusting his hips savagely, adding to Schlong's distress, their cocks trapped between their sweat soaked bodies scrubbing painfully against each other as their mouths opened in silent screams of pain.

"Fuck him up!"

"Choke the bastard out!"

"Don't you quit! Don't you fucking quit!"

"Keep that fucking cock hard!"

"Break his Goddamned neck!"

"You better keep that shit up!"

"That's it! Fuck that big cock!"

"Don't you fucking go soft!"

"Goddammit, he's fucking your cock! Fuck him back!"

"Get that cock hard!"

"Break off that fucking cock!"

"Don't you fucking come!"

The men began to fade as their battle consumed their oxygen reserves at a furious rate. They tumbled again, now Schlong on top and thrusting, their cocks burning from friction. Hotrod and Schlong could sense the other man was weakening, the strength of his grip fading as he was deprived of breath.

He struggled to hold on, to outlast his foe, but with his vision dimming, Schlong recognized he was only seconds from passing out. If he lost consciousness, and Hotrod didn't, or if Hotrod revived first, Hotrod could finish him. With the last of his strength, Schlong released Hotrod's neck and threw himself back to break the grip on his throat to prevent himself from passing out.

Coughing and gasping for breath, the two men staggered to their feet, their cocks bright red and no longer pointing at the sky. As the men coughed and panted to recover their lost breath, Trip-B and Lips lunged behind their man, pressing their naked bodies into their men's sweaty backs while furiously stroking their flagging cocks.

Lips hand was a blur on Schlong's cock. "Come on, you can take that fucker!"

"Don't you fucking quit!" Trip-B growled as she slid her hand along Hotrod's cock in long fast strokes. "You've got this asshole!"

"Get that shit hard!"

"You better get that fucking cock up!"

"You're better than this prick!"

"That's it! Get that fucking cock hard! Harder!"

"Come on! Don't let him beat you!"

"That's it! Show him that hard cock!"

"Make that cock hard!"

"Show me that hard cock!"

"Get in there! Your cock can take his!"

Their cocks twitching and rising, the men glared at each other as they panted, the chains connecting their wrists hanging loose, the tips of their cocks almost touching as Lips and Trip-B continued their race to coax their shafts back to full hardness.

"You can beat that fucker!"

"Show him what you've got!"

"Get that cock hard and prove to him your cock is better than his!"

"That's my baby! Make that cock like steel!"

"Show that asshole your cock is better than his!"

"Let's finish this," Schlong growled, his voice rough and hoarse, holding up his hands with fingers splayed in offering.

Hotrod stepped in closer and interlaced his fingers with Schlong's. "You're going down, you mother-fucker," he croaked, his voice as damaged as Schlong's.

As their hands closed into fists to bind them even tighter together, they both knew this would be their last stand. They'd finish it here, now, battling it out cock to cock in the oldest and most primal test of manhood until one emerged as victor.

Lips and Trip-B began battering their cocks together as the men thrust and grunted, their cocks an angry red and aching from the abuse they'd already suffered, but once again diamond hard. Schlong lunged with his hips, his shaft ramming into Hotrod's balls before Trip-B could parry away the thrust. Hotrod bellowed, his stomach churning with the pain of the spearing blow.

With soft, meaty thumps, the woman struck and parried their cocks as the men thrust their hips, stabbed at each other with their spears. Grunting and gasping with pain and effort, their cocks twisted and slid over each other as they tried to drive their dicks into the soft scrotums of their rival, sweat dripping and splashing from their bodies with every impact.

As their cocks warred, the men labored to bend their opponent's hands back and break their wrists, the test of strength only adding to their strain. Roaring in effort, they struggled against each other, their bodies giving it's all. With a wet sounding slap against their legs, sweat splattering from the impact, Schlong twisted their hands down to their sides as their women continued the duel with their cocks.

"You mother-fucker!" Shlong bellowed as Hotrod's cock slipped past Lips defenses and slammed into his balls.

With a growl, Hotrod broke Schlong's grip and jerked his hands back before forcing his hands up and wrapping them around the back of Schlong's neck. Schlong followed suit, the cuffs, lubricated with their sweat, sliding higher on their arms before binding with painful tightness as the two men strained against the tension of the chains. Grunting in effort and pain, the chains taunt, the two men drew their foreheads together with bone creaking force as they watched their dicks engage in feverish battle below.

The men thrust their hips at each other, the heads of their cocks striking square, the near crippling blow trying to drive their cocks back into their bodies. For an instant the heads of their cocks ground together before their rigid members bent slightly, allowing their shafts to slip past. Schlong and Hotrod screamed as one, both men fighting the urge to puke as their stomachs roiled with the collision.

Trip-B and Lips lined their members up and leaned into their men, driving their cocks' heads into each other again. Legs quivering, the men overrode their body's instincts to protect itself from damage and forced it to obey their will. They pushed against each other, and then pushed harder, and then harder still, their huge, rock-hard cock striving to overpower the other as they bellowed in pain, rage, and effort.

"Harder!"

"His cock is bending. Push, Goddammit!"

The men's bellows grew louder, almost drowning out Lips' and Trip-B's cheers. Schlong and Hotrod were no longer battling for control over the disputed territory or their club. Their war had become deeply personal. They were fighting for pride, and dominance, and to prove to all watching which of them was the better man.

"Break off his fucking cock!"

"Drive that cock into his!"

"Don't you fucking stop!"

"Give it to him!"

"Fight that fucking dick!"

"You're winning!"

"Snap that cock in half!"

Their women cheered them on, encouraging their man to give more, to endure more as they bellowed and screamed, their cocks bending slightly, then bending more as Trip-B and Lips continuously adjusted their members to keep the heads of their cocks aimed squarely at each other's so their shafts couldn't slip past.

With Schlong's ear shattering shriek, more animal than human, Hotrod heard the soft, squishy pop as Schlong's cock bent sharply to the side. With the failure of Schlong's cock, Hotrod's cock quickly slid past and slammed into Schlong's balls. A collective groan passed through the crowd as Schlong staggered back, still wailing in agony as he stared in horror at his broken shaft.

Schlong's cock was bent at a painful looking angle and was already turning a sickly blueish black from bruising. Schlong wavered briefly before dropping to his knees, the chains snapping tight as his hands attempted to cover his damaged member.