Hard Won Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hotrod stepped forward while brushing Trip-B's hand away from his cock. This was his victory and he wanted to finish this fucker himself. He was going to prove beyond any doubt who was the better man and which of them had the better cock. Schlong hadn't come, he hadn't tapped out, and though his cock was not only the size of an extra-large banana, it was now curved like one as well, he was still hard. This match wasn't over yet and this was his chance to finish him.

"Get up, you mother-fucker," Hotrod growled as he grabbed Schlong by the hair and pulling him back to his feet.

Though his cock now had an ugly curve, with a nasty looking bulging kink in the middle, and was already beginning to swell as the bruising spread, Schlong was a tough mother-fucker and tried to rally by grabbing Hotrod's cock. Hotrod snarled in pain as he returned the favor. Schlong screamed again, his anguish clear on his face as he released Hotrod's cock, grabbed his own package, and dropped to his knees again.

Hotrod knew Schlong was beaten, but he was still hard, and though he could end it quickly by grabbing and twisting Schlong's ruptured cock, forcing him to tap out from the pain, he wasn't going to make it that easy on the prick. He again grabbed Schlong by the hair and hoisted him up. As Schlong wavered in front of him, Hotrod grabbed his own cock, unintentionally allowing enough slack to form in the chains for Schlong to cover his damaged cock. Not bothering to pull Schlong's hands away, Hotrod slammed his cock down on Schlong's hands as they covered his battered and broken cock.

"I told you that you couldn't fucking beat me!" Hotrod snarled as Schlong moaned, the impact of his cock transferring through Schlong's hands to his cock.

The impact obviously hurt, but not enough. Growling, Hotrod grabbed Schlong's wrists and jerked his hands away from his cock, causing Schlong to shriek in agony. Hotrod thought Schlong was going to fall to his knees again, but he again proved he was a tough bastard, and remained on his feet. Schlong was nearly out of it, and though he tried to cover his injured member again, Hotrod was able to easily brush his hands away with one hand while slapping his dick against Schlong's cock with the other.

"Next time don't fuck with me!" Slap! "Now I'm going to fuck your old lady!" Slap! "I'm going to fuck her so fucking hard!" Slap! "I'm going to maul that fucking pussy with my cock!"

No longer able to protect himself, and barking a hoarse cry of pain with each painful slap of Hotrod's cock, Schlong made one last, feeble attempt to rally, again grabbing at Hotrod's balls, but Schlong's counterattack was easily turned aside.

"You're beaten!" Slap! "I'm the better fucking man!" Slap! "Say it!"

"Fuck you," Schlong groaned, still trying to protect his manhood as he rapidly wilted.

Slap! "Fucking say it! Tell everyone that I'm better than you, that my cock is better than yours!"

"I'll fucking die first!" Schlong hissed.

It was clear to everyone that Schlong would never tap out, but it didn't matter. He was beaten, and everyone in the room knew it. Hotrod stood, the sweat rolling off him as he panted, watching as Schlong's cock wilted. The excitement of beating Schlong, and the thought of fucking his bitch in front him, making Hotrod's cock harder than it'd ever been before. Hotrod waited, panting from the heat and excitement, and in a few short moments, Schlong's cock was almost completely limp. Overwhelmed with a sense of power, Hotrod swept Schlong's hands aside, and with a loud bellow of victory, Hotrod smacked his cock into Schlong's drooping cock with the hardest blow since his cock had overpowered Schlong's. It was the finishing blow, the sting of the impact exciting Hotrod even more as Schlong cried out softly and dropped to his knees, his cock fully deflated and hanging limp.

"Get these fucking cuffs off me!" Hotrod growled, jerking Schlong's hands away from cradling his damaged cock as worked to free his wrists from the restraints.

Schlong's old lady was staring down at Schlong's darkening, broken dick in silent shock, as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She looked up as Hotrod freed his first wrist, her gaze meeting his. Her face hardened as he began loosing the buckles on the second wrist.

"You want to fuck me?" she snarled as her fists closing into balls of fury. "Then come on! Let's fuck!"

As he freed his second hand from the cuff, she dropped to her knees in front of him, clearly intending to suck his cock, but there was no way he was sticking his cock in that bitch's mouth. She'd probably bite it off.

As Drillers surrounded Schlong and offered aid, Hotrod grabbed Schlong's old lady by her hair and pulled her away from the gathering crowd. Crying out in pain while grabbing at the hand tangled in her hair, Hotrod giving her no chance to get to her feet, she followed on her knees before he stopped and hauled her up. Trip-B was too much woman to pick up, but Schlong's old lady wasn't. He lifted her by her ass and then jammed her down on his rock-hard cock.

"If we're going to fuck, then let's fuck!" he snarled as he began thrusting furiously into his prize.

"Then come on if you think you can take me!"

They were silent for a long moment as he power fucked her, her legs draped over his arms as he tightly gripped her ass, the only sounds of their conflict the slap of sweaty flesh and their grunts of effort. As a few of the Drillers attended their downed man, the remainder of the men and women surrounded them and added their voices to those already cheering them on.

"Give it to her, Hotrod! Fuck that pussy!"

"Fuck him, Lips! Fuck him good!"

"Tear up that fucking pussy!"

"Fuck that big cock! Fuck it hard!"

"Fuck!" Lips wailed, her face twisting in pleasure.

"Give it to him, Lips! Break that fucking cock off!"

Lips was heavier than she looked, and he was tiring rapidly. Turning, Hotrod carried the bouncing, squirming, thrusting Lips across the room before driving her back hard into the wall to ease the strain on his aching muscles.

Lips cried out with the impact, her face hardening. "You fuck!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" Hotrod growled in return as he began fucking her as hard as he'd ever fucked a woman.

"Keep fucking her, Hotrod! Fuck that pussy good!" Trip-B called.

Pressed tightly against the wall, her breasts mashed into Hotrod's chest, Lips grabbed him by the hair with both hands and hauled his head back, her teeth bared in fury.

"Goddammit, you fucking bitch!" he snarled, unable to pound the shit out of this slut like he wanted to with his head held forced back.

Pressing Lips hard against the wall, his cock still deep inside her pussy, she gripped him with her legs as he released her ass and balanced her on his rod while using his hands to wrench her hands free from his hair. Folding her arms and holding both her wrists in one hand, he peeled her off the wall, her sweat leaving behind a woman shaped smear, before dropping her to the floor and shoving her away. She landed on her feet, but as she stumbled back, he followed, shoving her again, the semicircle surrounding them flowing around them like water past a pebble in a stream. Already off balance, with his last hard shove, Lips fell to her ass, but rather than trying to rise, she lunged for is cock again, taking it in hand and pulling it toward her mouth.

As hard as he was, she'd probably shatter her teeth if she tried to bite him, but he was taking no chances, and pushed her away again. He bellowed in pain as she rolled to her back with his push while hauling him down by his cock. He landed on his knees between her legs and immediately drove his shank into her sopping pussy. With a cry of rage, pain, pleasure, or some combination of all three, Lips drove her hand under his jaw, forcing his head back again. Snarling in excitement that she wasn't making it easy for him, he tore her hand from his face and pinned her arms to the floor above her head.

"You ready for the fucking of your life, you bitch?" he growled.

"You're not fucking man enough for that!" she sneered, her face twisting in disdain.

"You're about to find out the man I am!"

"Then do it! Give me that fucking cock!"

Hotrod began slamming into Lips, their gazes locked, the battle between her pussy and his cock as intense as his battle with Schlong only minutes ago.

"Fuck her!"

"Fuck him!"

"Pound that fucking pussy!"

"Fuck that big fat cock!"

He growled, his come boiling up his shaft. His cock hurt like a mother-fucker, but that only added to his excitement. His sweat falling like rain on her Lips' sloshing tits, he roared as he struggled to hold against his approaching climax.

"He's going to come! Make him come, Lips! Make him come!"

"You hold that shit!"

Lips wailed, her back arching.

"You're doing it! She's coming! Make her come!"

He wouldn't be able to hold it his load another moment if he kept fucking her. Roaring in frustration, he pulled out, trying desperately to hold his nut. "Fuck!" he bellowed to the ceiling as he fought to stall his climax, not wanting to come before Lips did.

Unable to still his hips, he thrust furiously at the air as he pinched the base of his cock to hold his come. As he struggled against his own body, Lips grabbed his cock, ripped his hand away, and stroked him violently.

"Come, you bastard!"

"Fuck! I'm coming!" he roared and instant later as his spunk landed on her tits, face, and stomach.

Grunting and gasping with the aftershocks of his orgasm, he jerked Lips hand away from his cock before plunging it back into her pussy to fuck her with furious intensity.

"Fuck!" she wailed after a moment of hard fucking, the word long and drawn out as she writhed under him. "I'm coming! That big cock is making me come!"

He continued pounding into her until she grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down onto her, their flesh slick with sweat and come, wrapping him up with her arms and legs as they shivered and shook.

"Fuck," she gasped.

Knowing Schlong must have heard Lips' wail as he made her come energized Hotrod. He threw himself off the woman while grabbing her hands and hauling her to him. "I'm not done fucking you yet," he growled.

Lying on his back, he turned her back to his chest before steering her hips to his cock. Knowing what was expected, she grabbed his still hard rod and steered it into her tunnel as she settled over his shaft. Leaning back and bracing on stiff arms, she began thrusting, his long, thick cock plunging into her pussy in furious motion.

Gasping, grunting, and moaning, their sounds of passion lost in the roar of the crowd, they fucked savagely for many long moments, Lips fucking Hotrod before pausing to catch her breath while Hotrod fucked her in return.

Wanting to take full control of their fucking, he kicked her arms out with his elbows, causing her to fall back onto his chest. He wrapped a hand around her jaw, holding her head back and twisting her spine while his other arm locked over her stomach to hold her in place, her sweat making her slick and difficult to hold. As he continued to slam his cock into her, it was clear she knew she'd lost the initiative in the contest between cock and pussy, and it was just as clear she wanted it back. As she struggled to free herself from his python like embrace, he growled with the effort of holding her while still pounded the fuck out of her pussy.

He fucked her hard for another long moment, her soft snarls and grunts of effort and pleasure as he held her face near his ear exciting him, but he wanted more. He wanted to hear this bitch scream. Knowing if he were to truly hurt her the Drillers would intervene, he released her head, grabbed two handfuls of her breasts, and gripped them tight, her erect nipples poking out between his tightly squeezed fingers.

Lips' wailed as her face twisted in anguish. "You cock sucking bastard!" she cried as she reached between her leg, grabbed his balls, and twisted.

"Fucking bitch!" Hotrod bellowed.

Pissed off by their mutual rough treatment, Lips and Hotrod redoubled their efforts. Hands squeezing breasts and balls mercilessly as they fucked, they were locked in an erotic duel as intense as any fight. Hotrod had already proven he could out fight a Driller, but now, as they snarled in effort, pain, and pleasure, sweat pouring from their bodies, he was going to prove he could out fuck one too.

Exhausted from the heat and humidity, his long and brutal fight with Schlong, and the long and ruthless fucking of Lips, Hotrod began gasping for breath. Between the fighting and the fucking, he'd sweated gallons and was beginning to feel lightheaded. He needed to this end this, and quickly.

Holding Lips down by one tit, he reached over her leg, found her clit, and began to savage it with his finger as he continued to pound his cock into her. Lips' began a long, staccato wail as he fucked her as hard and fast as he could. He saw movement to his left, the crowd parting as Schlong painfully crept his way to the front of the crowd. Seeing Schlong's destroyed cock and the defeat on his face, his stomach muscles burning from the sustained effort of fucking Lips, Hotrod bellowed in effort and forced his body to continue. Lips began to keen long and loud, her body stiffening as his cock and finger savaged her pussy.

"Come on you fucking bitch! Come!" he snarled, desperately trying to make her come in front of Schlong.

"Fuck! I'm going to come again!"

"Come, goddammit!" Hotrod snarled, digging deep for the strength to continue.

"Don't you fucking come!"

"Make her come!"

"Fuck that pussy and make it come!"

"You hold that shit!"

"Fucking come!" Hotrod roared again.

"Fuck!" Lips screamed as Hotrod's fast-moving hand splattering her squirt, the droplets mixing and disappearing on their sweat covered bodies. "I'm fucking coming!"

As Lips shivered, her face twisting in sweet agony, Hotrod bellowed, his own climax almost triggered by him fucking Lips to orgasm in front of her man. He stopped his driving hips, straining to hold his nut so he could keep fucking her and prove to all present the power of his cock, but Lips was having none of that.

Still grunting and twisting from her own orgasm, she jerked Hotrod's cock from inside her and began stroking it furiously.

"Oh, Goddamn... oh, Goddamn..." His face twisting in sweet agony, he fought his orgasm as he tried to dislodge her, but Lips wouldn't be denied. "oh, Goddamn... Shit! Fuck!"

"Give me that come! Give me that fucking come!" she snarled, speaking over him.

"Fuck! I'm coming!" he bellowed as his cock jerked and throbbed, his spunk erupting in three powerful expulsion to drench her with his seed before dribbling over her hand.

They were still a long moment, gasping for breath before she steered him back inside. He was still hard, but he knew he was finished. It was only a matter of time before he began softening, his cock so badly mauled in his fight with Schlong, that after coming twice, pain was replacing pleasure.

"Fuck," gasped as he started slowly pumping his cock into Lips' pussy, hoping the gathered crowd believed his face was twisting with ecstasy and not discomfort. Despite the soreness of is cock, and the ache of his abs, he continued his slow thrusting, unwilling to show any weakness in front of the Drillers.

Lips fought her way up onto her arms and then began pistoning her hips harder. Her pussy walls felt like they were made of sandpaper, and Hotrod roared as his hands squeezed her ass, forcing her down and driving his cock as deep into her as possible to shorten her stroke. Trip-B must have realized he was suffering because she stepped forward and grabbed Lips by the hair. Lips cried out in pain, gripping the hand twisted in her hair as Trip-B dragged her off Hotrod's cock.

"Get off him, bitch! You don't deserve his cock."

"Cunt!" Lips snarled as Trip-B hauled her to her feet.

Trip-B shoved her away. "Take your lip dicked loser and get the fuck out of here."

Lips glared at Trip-B. "Next year."

"Yeah, whatever," Trip-B sneered, waving her hand dismissively as Hotrod slowly stood. His cock was an deep, angry red, but he was still hard. He'd beaten the best the Drillers could put up against him in the most intense fight she'd ever seen, and she couldn't wait to get him back to the clubhouse and fuck him his reward in front of everyone.

"You wanted to spice it up?" Lips growled, her eyes hard. "Then let's fucking spice it up. Next year, same rules, except you and me are riding their cocks as they fight. No more of us playing around with their dicks. You and me bitch, right in the middle of it, fucking and fighting right along side them until one of them goes soft. You up for that?"

"You're fucking on!"

"Schlong is going to fuck you up."

"Schlong ain't got shit," Hotrod rumbled.

"Fuck you, Hotrod," Schlong grumbled. "Next year it'll be different."

Hotrod smiled, but there was no humor in it. "I broke your cock once, and I can do it again. I've proven my cock is better than yours, that I'm better than you, and now everyone knows it."

"You haven't proven shit," Schlong growled. "I'll be back, and we'll see who's the better man as I'm power-fucking your bitch."

"I'll be here."

"We'll be here," Trip-B purred before turning to Hotrod and pulling him into a lusty kiss as her hand gently caressed his semi-erect cock. He moaned into her mouth, hoping it sounded like he was enjoying it, but her touch was more pain than pleasure.

Schlong glared at them before turning away. "Drillers! Let's get the fuck out of here."

The Fuckers watched as the Drillers clustered around, waiting as Lips and Schlong dressed, Schlongs face twisting in discomfort as he carefully pulled his pants over his broken and deeply bruised penis.

"Poor baby. Does your cock hurt?" Trip-B cooed as she tickled his manhood with the lightest possible touch.

"A little."

She smiled at him. "When I get you home, I'll make you feel all better," Trip-B purred in her best 'come fuck me' voice.

He smiled down at her. "I might need a day or two."

Her smile spread. "Nuh-uh. We haven't fucked in almost a week, and I'm so fucking turned on from watching you break that big asshole's cock, I can't wait that long. Is there anything wrong with your mouth?"

His smile spread. "Not a thing."

"Good, because we've got a lot of training to do before next year."

He watched as the Drillers filed out, Schlong moving slowly in a bowlegged gait. He nodded. A lot of training indeed.