Hard Work Earns Harder Play

Story Info
College fuck buddies carry on tradition.
1.2k words
4.15
14.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NwadZ
NwadZ
4 Followers

We ran into each other at a fundraiser for the next rising star in politics. With me being a community leader and him being a wealthy man deeply invested in created change through politics, its hardly a surprise we are both here. It was our love for discussing all things political that drew us together so many years ago in law school. What started as study buddies quickly boiled over into fuck buddies.

It all started 20 years ago in the law library. I was wearing a tank top with no bra. I anticipated this study session going for hours and knew that my perky DD's would eventually tire of the constraint. What I didn't anticipate was how big of a distraction they would be to my study partner. I watched him staring at my tits all evening.

At first, he took quick glances and looked embarrassed when I caught him. Then, it became a game for me. I would stand over him, pointing to a passage we were analyzing in a case, so my nipples would be so close to his face. Or, I would lean over him from behind, so my full breast would hug the back of his head. Knowing he wanted to suck them made me so wet.

Eventually, I worked myself into a frenzy. I guess my throbbing pussy was just rewards for flirting with him all night. So, I slid my hand up his leg and looked him in his eye. My hand crawled slowly up his leg and found what I expected, a rock hard dick. When I squeezed his manhood through his jeans, he closed his eyes, licked his beautiful, full lips, ran his hand over his perfectly waved hair, and closed his eyes. I took that as the permission I needed to fully explore his gift.

I pulled his monster out and stroked his shaft. I felt him grow in my hand, and my pussy flooded. I fondled his cock for about 5 minutes, until he opened his eyes and whispered in my ear, "I need to squeeze your titties." The heat of his breath on my ear almost pushed me over the edge. I was ready for more physical contact.

"Meet me in the bathroom," I said. In less than 2 minutes, there was a faint knock. Our very progressive law school had gender nonspecific bathrooms with one toilet behind each locked door. I still don't know how he knew which one I was in. Later he told me he found me by the smell of my heat.

I opened the door for him and he practically ripped the little tank top off, trying to get his large hands around my breasts. He buried his face in them before taking each one into his mouth. He slid his hand into my sweatpants to find my soaking wet pussy. I moaned with pleasure for a touch I had dreamed about for weeks. "Oh my God," was the last thing he said before flipping me around and slamming his rock hard dick inside me. We fucked, as quietly as we could, in the library bathroom. But, there is only so much that can be done to muffle the sound of flesh slapping flesh as he gave me that good dick from behind. I can still remember how hot his cum felt on my ass.

For the next 3 years, the library became our sex den. Careers, ambition, and life never kept us in the same city long enough to build a life together, but it didn't stop us from enjoying each others company whenever we crossed paths. Tonight was no exception.

As soon as I see him I feel my pussy swell with wetnesses. I give him a hug. While our bodies are close, I whisper in his ear how much I missed him and run my tongue quickly on his neck, knowing that is his spot. Still hugging tightly, I feel him react to my lick. I can only assume he has memories of some of the other ways I please with my tongue.

I glance down to see the delicious bulge in the front of his pants. A woman standing near us also notices and I watch her lips slightly part and her face flush. I feel a spark in my clit, know she is fantasizing about putting his dick in her mouth. watching her lust after him makes my nipples stand at attention wanting to feel his full lips wrapped around them and his tongue flick them in his mouth.

We part ways and mingle in the house party, but the entire time I'm remembering how I used to part my lips to take his big dick in my mouth, slowly. How I would run my tongue up his shaft, so I could feel the veins in his thick cock. I remembered that my pussy would throb when I played with his balls while I took him in my mouth. My mind wanders to the feeling of his hand on the back of my head, forcing his big dick deep down my throat. Just then, I'm taken back to the conversation I was having. Not sure what was said. I excuse myself. I'm so wet that I need to cleanup.

I head up to the bathroom and hear someone follow me up the stairs. The hallway is dark and long, so the walk to the bathroom takes me far away from the party goers downstairs. I suspect that he is following me, but am turned on by the mystery, so I don't look back to confirm.

I feel a kiss on the back of my neck and instantly recognize his lips. I turn to kiss him. His lips and tongue are so soft and my mouth is so inviting. He pulls up my dress and slips his hand into my panties and slides his finger over my excited clit. My whole body shivers from his touch.

I quickly unbuckle his pants and grab him. Just touching his big dick makes my mouth water. I drop to my knees and take him in my mouth. I suck his dick and he reach into my dress and pull out my DD breasts. He squeezes my nipples, just like I like. He puts his hands on the back of my head and I suck him even stronger and take his balls in my mouth. His moans take on a quicker pace and i feel him growing in my mouth. He tells me he wants to fuck me.

He pulls me up and take me into the bathroom and closes the door. I can see him lick his lips while he bends me over the sink. He pulls my panties to the side and slam all that dick inside me. I bite my lip so I don't scream with pleasure.

He fucks me so hard that my girls bounce out of my dress. He ask me if his dick is good and I say yes. He smacks my ass and grabs my hips and goes deeper in me. "Who's pussy is this," he asks while pounding me with his massive dick.

"Yours, daddy. It will always be yours," I reply. I can feel his balls slap my pussy and ass. I can't wait... I tell him I'm cumming. He tells me to let go and we cum together.

NwadZ
NwadZ
4 Followers