Hard Work Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda couldn't help but laugh. Carla was known as being so proper, Linda couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You haven't heard the worst part, I sent the picture to myself quickly, and then deleted the text from Dereks phone!" They both were laughing.

"Carla so you won't tell anyone?" Linda asked again relieved.

"No, of course not. It's exciting, isn't it?" Carla replied. "There's nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to your own son. You aren't the first person to have those feelings you know."

"I am not sure what I want to do yet." Linda said with a sigh.

"Well, if you decide to move forward with this, you better do it fast before he goes off to college." Carla reminded her. "This will be over soon enough."

"I'll think about it." Linda answered. "I've never done anything like this before."

"Me neither!" Carla confessed.

They talked for another hour about their life. After hanging up, Linda sat there pondering what she would do. She didn't know it was wrong to do this or not. The idea of doing something sexual with her son was so taboo. It was funny because she was raised to not even look at a man until she was married. So, it was odd that she was contemplating having sex with her own son.

After dinner, Brian and Linda cleaned up the dishes.

"Dinner was delicious!" Brian said happily.

"Thank you, dear." Linda smiled. "I'm glad you liked it. Can we talk for a second?"

"Sure." He followed her into the living room. "What's up?"

"Actually, I was wondering if you want to hang out with me tonight, maybe watch some movies and relax?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Brian agreed. "What are we watching?"

"Anything you want. I was thinking maybe something romantic." She winked and moved closer to him. "Come here." She softly pulled his arm and led him down to the couch.

Brian sat beside her. "Do you want to turn off the lights?" Linda asked.

"That sounds like a good idea." He said and turned over to get up.

Linda stopped him with her hand on his shoulder. "Just stay there, I'll get them." She stood up and headed toward the kitchen. She went to the closet and grabbed the switch and flicked it off. "Let's start with something light."

Linda turned on the TV and started flipping channels. She found a movie that she remembered from years ago. It was actually one of her favorite films. It was a classic film starring Marilyn Timber as a woman who gets divorced. Her husband leaves her, and she moves back home to her family. There, she meets a young man and sparks fly between them. The two of them begin a forbidden affair.

Linda placed the DVD in the player and turned the volume down low. "All right, honey, sit back and enjoy."

Brian and Linda watched the movie. Linda was getting antsy. "Why wasn't he making a move?" She thought.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Brian asked.

"Nothing, dear. Just trying to figure out where this story is going." Linda replied. "Are we supposed to like this guy or something?"

"He's kind of a jerk." Brian remarked. "She should dump him as soon as possible."

"You're probably right." Linda chuckled. "But I think he has some redeeming qualities."

"Like what mom." He asked.

"Well, he works hard, he's assertive and he knows what he wants." Linda explained.

Brian looked at his mother in the eyes. He knew she wanted him to make his move.

"Can I sit closer?" He asked nervously.

"Of course." She said with a smile and moved so she was sitting closer to him on the couch.

Brian leaned over and kissed his mom. At first, she was surprised but then she returned his kiss.

"Wow! That was nice." Linda said with a giggle. "Is it getting warmer in here?"

"I guess we were both thinking the same thing." Brian said smiling and kissing her neck.

Linda felt herself getting wet. She moaned as he continued to kiss her collar bone and down into her breasts.

Linda put her hand on his leg, feeling how warm he was. "God, I'm so hot!" She whispered.

"Me too!" Brian replied. He pulled off his shirt and let it fall onto the floor. Then he unbuttoned and undid his jeans and pushed them down to his ankles. "Now I'm really hot." Linda could see her son's erection through his boxers.

"Would you like to lie down on the couch, baby?" Linda said with a wicked grin on her face.

"Mmhmm." Brian nodded and lay back on the couch.

Linda stood up and slowly started to undress. Each item she removed caused Brian to become more excited.

"You like what you see?" Linda asked.

"Yes, ma'am." He said as he stared at his beautiful mother's naked body.

"It's not fair that I'm the only one who's naked." Linda said

As she climbed between Brian's legs, she pulled Brian's boxers down to his knees and gave his long shaft a soft stroke.

"It's so big!" Linda said with a moan. "Oh my God!"

"I love your body, Mom." Brian said, looking at her naked form. "You're so sexy!"

"Mmm, I'm going to give you a big reward right now for all the hard work you do. I'm so proud of you." Linda said as she stroked her son's cock. She then moved her head between his legs and took a deep inhale smelling his delicious balls.

"I love your scent, dear. You smell so good." Linda said as she looked up at his handsome face. "I'm going to lick your big, thick cock." She leaned forward and ran her tongue along his shaft. "Do you like that?"

"Uh huh..." Brian gasped. He watched his mom blow on his shaft, causing it to swell.

Linda licked the underside of his shaft, licking up all the precum that dripped from his tip.

"Does that feel good?" She asked, taking another taste.

"Mmmm." Brian responded.

Linda wrapped her lips around his shaft and began sucking him off. He was moaning loudly as his mom sucked his cock.

Linda loved giving pleasure to her son; it made her feel so good knowing he was enjoying himself. Linda continued to suck him off for a while longer, not forgetting to also give his balls a big suck as well.

Brian felt so naughty as he watched his mom bob up and down on his penis. He loved hearing his mom make slurping sounds as gagged and deepthroated him.

"Mom, I can't hold back any longer." He gasped.

"That's okay, dear. I want to watch you cum. Make yourself come for me." Linda said with a sly grin.

With that, she sped up her strokes and licked his shaft faster. With each quickening motion, Brian's hips pumped up and down. Linda kept sucking him harder, making sure she could get every drop of his seed. When he exploded, she swallowed everything he had to offer, savoring the flavor and texture of his semen.

"You're wonderful, darling." Linda said with a satisfied sigh. "I hope you enjoyed that."

"God yes, Mom!" He said with a big smile. "I wish you were sucking me off like this every day."

"Hmm, well if you keep working hard... Maybe we can continue this little game." Linda said with a wink.

"And maybe you'll let me take care of you once in a while." Brian offered. "Maybe you'll let me give you some pleasure."

"I don't know." Linda replied. "It might be a bit much, but I'll think about it."

Linda got up and put her clothes back on, Brian watched her and then follow suit.

"Baby, I'm getting pretty tired, I think I'm going to retire for the evening."

"Okay mom." Brian agreed. "Want to get breakfast together tomorrow?"

"Sounds good. I'll see you in the morning." She said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Goodnight, Mom." He said.

As soon as Linda got to her bedroom, she stripped all her clothes and furiously masturbated. She needed to talk to Carla as soon as possible. She made her decision.

The next morning after breakfast, it was actually Carla who called her sister first. She couldn't stop thinking about the conversation they had the day before. She had to know what happened between her sister and her nephew.

Carla dialed her sister's number and waited for a ring. When Carla heard her voice, she asked, "Did you do something last night? I mean, did you have sex with him?"

"No," Linda answered. "Not exactly?"

"You have to tell me what happened!" Carla needed to hear an answer.

"Well, I didn't do anything wild." Linda chuckled. "We just watched a movie."

"Was it romantic?" Carla asked.

"Romantic enough." Linda laughed. "It was a really old film. Do you remember it? I'm sure you must've seen it before." Linda said. "Anyway, we watched it, and we had popcorn and cuddled on the couch."

"So, did anything happen again? Come on Lin, spill it!" Carla demanded. "Did you kiss him?"

"Well, we started kissing and then things got heated up." Linda admitted. "And I may have also played with his penis a little."

"Holy shit!" Carla exclaimed. "What does that mean, 'a little?'"

"Brian was hard and I sort of rubbed it with my hand." Linda explained. "Then he got really excited, and I wanted him to know how much I appreciated him. He looked so sexy completely naked...I don't know how to say this, but I gave him a blow job."

"A blow job?" Carla gasped. "What was that like?"

"Well, I was nervous." Linda confessed. "My god, I'm telling you, I never expected to do that with my own son."

"How was it?" Carla asked. "Did he like it?"

"Actually, he did like it very much." Linda said. "I just went slowly and used lots of saliva. It was incredible!"

"Does he have a big one?" Carla asked embarrassingly.

"Very much so." Linda sighed.

"Please tell me you guys didn't--" Carla stopped herself. "Never mind."

"Don't worry, nothing bad happened." Linda reassured her. "In fact, I liked being able to please him. And I think he likes it too."

"I bet he loves having his mommy giving him pleasure." Carla giggled. "Who wouldn't?"

"I know, right?!" Linda laughed. "He told me yesterday that he would like to return the favor someday."

"Really?! What else did he say?" Carla asked eagerly.

"Nothing really." Linda shrugged. "Just that he'd like to make me feel good."

"Ooh, that's nice." Carla purred. "I have to admit I'm a little jealous. The thought of you giving Brian a blowjob is really getting me excited. I couldn't stop thinking about what you told me yesterday! This is so crazy and taboo I love it."

"I know it's wild. I'm just so excited about how things are going I just had to tell you. Carla, why don't we get dinner tomorrow night? I can give you all the juicy details in person."

"That sounds great. Can't wait!" Carla said happily.

"Bye, sweetie!" Linda said. "See Ya later!"

Linda decided to go to the store to pick up a few things. When she returned home, she wondered what Brian was doing. She noticed his door was closed so he must have been in his room. She worried that he may have regressed again. She knocked on the door.

"Hi honey, I'm home from the store. What are you doing?" Linda asked.

"Hey Mom, it's ok you can come in." Brian called back.

Linda opened the door. She noticed Brian was sitting at the computer.

"So, what are you doing babe?" Linda asked again.

"Oh, I'm applying for jobs for the summer. I realized I just need to keep trying until I find one." He said.

Linda walked over to the desk and sat down beside her son. As she watched him type away, she could see he still hadn't changed his clothes or gotten dressed yet.

She reached out and squeezed her son's muscular bicep. "Your arms look so strong, dear." She said with a chuckle.

"Thanks, Mom." He smiled warmly. "They're pretty big considering I haven't done any lifting lately."

"Come here." Linda said as she stood up and pulled her son next to her. "Let me give them a squeeze."

"Sure." He said with a laugh as he laid his hands on her shoulders.

"These are such beautiful muscles, baby. But I think you should show them off more often." Linda kissed his forehead. "I'm so proud of you. You really grew up to be such a fine young man."

"Thank you, ma'am." Brian grinned.

His mom leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. After their kiss ended, she whispered, "Now, lie down on the bed."

Brian followed his mom's instructions and lay flat on his back. His eyes widened as he saw his mom strip off her top and bra. Her large breasts bounced free as she removed her skirt and panties. Then she climbed onto the mattress and straddled him.

"Do you like looking at your mom's body?" Linda teased.

"Yes..." Brian breathed.

"Would you like to touch them?" Linda asked.

"Uh huh." He nodded.

"Go ahead and fondle them." She instructed. "Touch them however you like. Feel them and enjoy yourself."

Her words only fueled Brian's desire even further. He stroked both his moms' big breasts with eager fingers. He caressed them softly and lovingly, feeling the softness of each breast with his fingertips.

"Mmm, that feels good." Linda moaned. "Does it excite you to play with these big tits?"

"Yeah, Mom." He groaned. "They're so amazing. So full and soft."

"Can you imagine what it will be like to suck on those nipples?" Linda continued. "To lick and nibble on them?"

"Yesssss!" Brian cried. "I want to taste them so badly. Please, Mom, let me suck on them."

"If that makes you happy, then by all means, my darling." Linda panted. "Take them in your mouth and suck on them."

For a moment, Brian hesitated, unsure if he should ask. But when he felt his mom nod her head, he knew she was ready for whatever he wanted. He took hold of her heavy breasts and sucked on her nipples. He pinched and rolled them with his thumbs and forefingers. He lapped at the tips and flicked them with his tongue.

Linda held her breath until she caught hers. She stared down at her son as he pleasured her chest. She loved watching him work his magic. She was amazed at how well he learned how to please her breasts. He seemed to instinctively know how to use his tongue and teeth to bring her intense pleasure.

After several minutes of licking and sucking, Linda finally pushed him away. "Stop teasing me." She ordered. "Give me some relief."

"Sorry, Mom." Brian apologized. "But I can't help myself. Your boobs are driving me insane."

"I guess I shouldn't complain." Linda chuckled. "Because now I'm starting to feel pretty horny too."

"Here, Mom, let me rub your clit." He offered. "Maybe that'll take care of everything."

"Hmm, maybe you're right." Linda agreed. "Why not try it?"

With no hesitation, Brian grabbed her swollen clitoris between thumb and index finger. He began rubbing it gently while he kissed her neck and earlobes. With every stroke, he brushed against the wet folds of her pussy. Soon, her excitement mounted.

"God, that feels wonderful." Linda sighed.

"Are you close, Mom?" Brian asked. "Is that making you moan?"

"Yes, yes, oh God!" Linda gasped. "This feels so good! Ohhhhhh, I'm gonna cum soon."

As Linda climaxed, she threw her head back and screamed aloud. A flood of juices squirted out around Brian's fingers as he kept working her sensitive organ.

When she finished shaking through the orgasm, she lay there panting heavily. "Wow, baby," she murmured. "You were so gentle with me today. That was incredible. Thank you, dear."

"No problem." Brian replied with pride. "I hope I can continue pleasing you."

"Of course, you can." Linda assured him. "We have plenty of time to play together. Now, let's get you out of your pajamas, I want to return the favor."

"Huh?" Brian frowned. "Return the favor? How?"

"It doesn't matter how." Linda winked. "Get up and follow me."

Once they were both undressed, Linda led her son to the bathroom where she turned on the shower water. Once the shower water was hot, they both got inside. They faced each other under the spray and washed each other's bodies. Their hands roamed freely over skin and hair.

While washing her son's face, Linda suddenly kissed him passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body firmly against his. Brian penis was now extremely erect. It was big, about 7 and a half inches, with a big, circumcised head. Just seeing it made Linda feel incredibly aroused. She wanted desperately to reach down and grab it but instead she kept kissing him deeply and hungrily.

Their tongues danced in each other's mouths as their hands explored each other's naked forms. Linda rubbed her hand along her son's thick shaft and across its veiny surface. She cupped the base of the erection and gave it a tug.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Brian asked nervously.

"Shhh, just relax." She hushed him. "Enjoy this."

Linda moved closer to her son and ran her fingers lightly down his stomach. She tickled his belly button before she traced her way lower. She circled his testicles with her fingertip and dipped two fingers into his scrotum. She massaged Brian's balls carefully as she continued exploring his private parts.

"How does that feel?" She asked.

"Amazing." Brian breathed. "Keep going, Mom."

Linda giggled as she enjoyed playing with her son's genitals. She liked being able to do something sexual with him after all the years she spent raising him. Lately, she found herself becoming increasingly interested in sex. Was it because she was approaching middle age or simply due to the fact that she never experienced something so taboo? Whatever it was, she didn't mind. She then turned the shower off and got down on her knees.

"What are you doing?" Brian asked.

"Getting ready to give you a reward for applying for jobs today." Linda answered. "A special treat for all your hard work."

"Really?" Brian couldn't hide his surprise.

"Of course." Linda laughed. "Just stand there and enjoy."

He did as his mom told him to do and relaxed. Linda reached out and took hold of his cock. The first thing she noticed was how much bigger it looked than usual. In fact, it appeared thicker and longer. Even though he had grown quite a bit recently, his member was still impressive. Most men would kill to have a dick like his.

Linda slowly stroked his shaft. She marveled at how smooth it felt. No hairs stuck out anywhere. And the veins pulsated as she worked her fingers over the length. She played with the tip and swirled her fingertips around the slit. She pumped his shaft with her fist and used her knuckles to jack him off.

"That feels great, Mom." Brian groaned as he watched his mom masturbate him. "Please don't stop."

"Good boy." Linda purred. "Didn't I tell you to just enjoy yourself?"

"Uh huh." He nodded.

"Well, I'm glad you listened." She grinned. Linda then took her son's cock into her mouth. As she sucked on it, she also slid one hand down and touched his perineum. She rubbed the area between his anus and scrotum.

Brian closed his eyes and reveled in the sensations. For a moment, he forgot about anything else. All he could concentrate on was the wonderful feelings flowing from his groin. Linda's skillful blowjob brought him to the brink of release quickly. When he thought he might explode any second, he called out.

"Mom, I'm going to cum!"

She pulled off his stiff pole and smiled. "Then go ahead and shoot your load in my mouth." She started quickly jacking him off, keeping her mouth open and her tongue out waiting to feel that juicy load hit her tongue.

Brian tried to warn her, but it came out muffled against his mom's warm fleshy lips. "Ohhhh...ohhh..." He grunted. "Gonna--gotta--"

Suddenly, he erupted with a powerful blast of semen. Linda gulped as she swallowed as much as possible. She opened wide and drank down every drop.

"Mmmmm, that tasted delicious." Linda said happily. "Now, why don't we finish our morning routine and get dressed."

After their noon-time adventure. Linda left the house to do some errands. Meanwhile, Brian was trying to think of something he could do to say thank you for all the extra attention his mother was giving him. He decided to do something extra romantic and went straight to the hardware store.

Linda came home late in the evening with lots of shopping bags. She started putting everything away when she noticed the backyard was lit up. When she walked outside, she noticed there was a candle lit table with a red tablecloth, setup with silverware, two glasses of red wine, and a plate of cheese and crackers. There were even rose petals scattered on top of the table. The backyard had lights strung all along the fence surrounding the entire area like a fancy restaurant.