Hard Work Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness!" Linda exclaimed. "Who did this?"

"Me, of course." Brian replied proudly. "I set it all up earlier tonight."

"Thank you, dear." Linda hugged him tightly. "This is so beautiful. I love you so much."

"Yeah, mom I love you too." Brian dotted. "So, let's eat and drink some wine."

They sat down at the table and ate dinner. Afterward, they sipped their drinks and talked quietly for hours. Eventually, they retired to bed.

Before climbing under the covers, they took off all their clothes, and shared a kiss. Then, Linda snuggled against her naked son and kissed him deeply. She knew it was time. Before long, she rolled onto her side facing him and lifted her leg over his hip. Her pussy was wet and eager to be penetrated by her son.

Brian positioned himself under his mom and entered her. He slipped easily into her moist pussy. His cock fit snugly inside her. Both knew exactly what they wanted to happen next. Neither hesitated. They kissed again, more passionately this time.

Soon, Linda was rocking her hips back and forth. She rode her son's cock with abandon until she felt a climax building within her. "Oooooooh, honey." She moaned softly. "I'm almost there."

"Don't worry, Mom." Brian urged. "I'm going to make sure you come really hard."

"Honey, please hurry." Linda begged. "I need you so bad."

His thrusts became stronger and faster as he fucked his mother. Linda wailed loudly as she climaxed. Just as she finished shaking through another orgasm, Brian cried out. "I'm coming, Mom!"

Both of them shuddered as their orgasms rocked each of them. Linda collapsed atop her son and held him tight. Soon, she drifted off to sleep while he remained awake watching how beautiful his mother was lying next to him sleeping.

In the morning, Linda woke to find Brian lying beside her. She cuddled up to him and kissed him gently. "Hey, sleepyhead," she whispered. "Time to wake up."

"Hmm?" Brian mumbled. "Morning already?"

"Yep." Linda sighed. "Why don't you take care of breakfast while I get showered and dressed?"

"Okay." Brian agreed. "But only if you join me afterward."

"Deal." She chuckled. "Do you know what you're making yet?"

"Not really, but I'll figure it out once I see what groceries I have available." Brian went downstairs to prepare a feast. He was hungry after spending the night having passionate sex with his own mother.

He laughed to himself while making some eggs, pancakes and bacon. He couldn't believe he came inside his own mom. He didn't just love her like a son but also as a man. It took every ounce of restraint to not just walk into the shower and fuck his mom right then and there.

Linda's mind was racing. She couldn't believe she let her son penetrate her! He even came deep inside her; she could feel her pussy getting filled with his hot sperm the night before and it turned her on so much. She wasn't on birth control, but what were the odds she would get pregnant? She was 45 years old after all. But what if she did? What would people say if they found out she was impregnated by her own son? Would she keep the baby or abort it? Maybe she'd raise a family together with her son. How far would she allow this to go?

Linda finally stepped into the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel around her waist. She stood in front of the mirror and stared at her reflection. Suddenly, she heard footsteps.

"You okay, Mom?" Brian asked. "Was I too rough last night?"

"No, no." Linda reassured him. "It was wonderful. You made me feel amazing."

Brian entered the bathroom. He couldn't resist after seeing his mother's breasts again. Linda dropped the towel and exposed herself completely to her son. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arms around her body and squeezed her large breasts.

"God, you look good enough to eat, Mom." He muttered as he fondled her nipples.

"And you taste pretty damn good, too." Linda purred as she leaned forward and kissed him. Their tongues danced as they explored each other's mouths.

As they kissed, Linda pulled down Brian's shorts and pulled his shirt over his head. She ran her hands across his chest and stomach. She loved feeling his muscles flex beneath her touch. With both palms, she cupped his butt cheeks and gave them a squeeze. She then moved her face lower and licked his neck.

Linda then turned around and leaned against the bathroom sink, presenting her asshole and pussy to her son. She spread her legs apart and beckoned Brian closer. While staring intently at her crotch, he reached out and grabbed hold of his mom's buttocks. His thumbs caressed the soft skin of her ass.

Linda groaned when he began licking and sucking on her labia. He fluttered his tongue over her clit and teased the entrance to her vagina. Slowly he inserted his finger into her opening, causing her to moan louder. He pushed deeper until he reached her cervix. Linda gasped as he fingered her.

Brian used his thumb to rub circles around her anus. He kept his fingers moving in and out of her pussy and occasionally added a third finger to play with her g spot. Linda squirmed as he pleasured her. It seemed as if she never got tired of being pleased.

When Brian felt ready, he withdrew his digits from his mom's pussy and aimed his erection at her hole. Linda looked down and saw it. With gentle strokes, Brian eased his cock into his mom's pussy. Linda cried out as her son stretched her insides. She soon adjusted and accepted him.

"Ahh, yes." She murmured. "That feels so good."

Brian started slowly pumping his shaft into her depths. Each stroke caused his balls to slap against her pubic bone. Linda whimpered with pleasure as he grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them apart getting a good look at her hairless asshole. The sensation of her son's cock sliding in and out of her pussy sent waves of ecstasy coursing through her.

"Ohhhhh, honey." Linda moaned. "You feel so good inside me."

Brian pumped his dick rapidly now. He slid his hand around Linda leg and rubbed his mother's clitoris. As he stroked her clit, she bucked her hips wildly.

"Yes! Yes!" She screamed loudly. "Give it to me, sweetheart!"

Her cries grew louder as she neared another climax. "Oh God, honey, I know you shouldn't but fuck it, I need you to come inside me again!"

"Here it comes, Mom." Brian warned as he shot his first thick rope of spunk deep inside his mom's womb.

Linda shook violently as wave upon wave of intense contractions wracked her body. She exploded with another powerful climax. Afterward, they were holding each other panting heavily.

For several minutes, neither one of them moved. Finally, Linda managed to speak. "Wow, that was incredible." She smiled.

"Yeah, definitely, but we should probably get cleaned up, I forgot that breakfast is ready, and probably getting cold." Brian said. They both giggled.

Linda remembered about her plans with her sister that evening. She had so much to tell Carla about everything that happened after her last call. She decided to try Carla on the phone and make sure she was still on for dinner.

"Hey Lin!" Carla answered. "Sorry, I can't talk right now, my dumbass husband Matt just got the car stuck in a ditch. Let's meet a Ricardo's for dinner! I can't wait to talk to you!"

"Ok sweetie! Take care." Linda hung up and went about her day, thinking about what she would say at dinner.

Linda did some chores and got her papers ready for work tomorrow. She was sad her little weekend making love to Brian was ending, but it would be good for them to spend some time away from each other in order to process what happened. Later that evening, Linda got ready for dinner and met her sister at Ricardo's.

Linda walked into the restaurant where she saw Carla sitting in the back.

"Lin!" Carla waved happily. "Come sit here." She motioned to a table near the window overlooking the street.

She sat down and ordered two margaritas. Once she got settled, Carla told her what happened yesterday. Linda listened intently as Carla described how Matt got lost driving home and ended up in a ditch.

"Poor thing," Linda sympathized. "What a mess."

"Well, the tow truck driver helped us dig the car out." Carla explained. "We stopped by the garage to pay our bill and thank the mechanic who dug the car out."

"Did you flirt with the mechanic?" Linda asked innocently. "I bet he thought you were cute."

"Of course, I did." Carla laughed. "Matt knows I do things like that sometimes."

"Huh?" Linda frowned. "So does Matt even care?"

"Nope." Carla replied. "I guess you could say he doesn't understand why I am married to such an idiot."

They burst out laughing as they shared stories of their husbands' stupidity. Carla ordered another round of drinks.

"Ok, Lin, spill it. What's going on with you and Brian," Carla demanded.

Linda hesitated a moment before answering. She knew she needed to share something with her sister, but she wasn't quite sure how to tell her how far they had really gone.

Carla watched her younger sister closely as she spoke.

"Yesterday, when I got home from some errands, Brian setup a romantic candle lit dinner in the backyard." Linda paused briefly. "Then he surprised me by taking off my clothes and joining me in my bedroom."

"Wait, what?!" Carla exclaimed. "How did you react?"

"Actually, I freaked out." Linda admitted. "My heart jumped out of my mouth."

"Ha ha!" Carla snorted. "Sounds like the typical reaction most women have to finding themselves naked next to a handsome young man."

"But it gets better." Linda continued. "After freaking out, I realized how lucky I was to find myself in bed with my son and wanted him more than ever."

"Damn." Carla whistled. "Now that sounds like fun."

"It was." Linda sighed. "It was totally awesome. We actually fell asleep cuddling each other."

"Mmmm, that must've been nice." Carla purred. "Do you think maybe your son wants to take things further?"

Linda gulped nervously. Her eyes darted toward her glass, and she sipped her drink. She glanced outside the window and noticed a couple walking past. For a brief second, she imagined her son being with another woman instead of his own mother. Then reality hit her hard.

"He might want to, but I don't." Linda lied. "I'm not ready yet."

A few moments passed without any conversation between them. Both ladies drank their margarita and waited patiently for the food to arrive. When they finished eating, Carla paid the check. By the end of the evening, they were both giggling like school girls. Linda suggested they go back to her house and have more drinks there.

Linda and Carla stumbled into the living room and sat on the couch. Brian walked in and said, "Hi Aunt Car!"

Both women stood quickly and hugged him tightly.

"Hey, buddy. How are Ya? Did you miss me while I was gone this morning?" Linda said drunkenly.

"Uh huh." Brian nodded. "I missed you too much." and smiled at her.

"Where's Uncle Matt?" Brian asked. "Is he coming over tonight?"

"Not today." Carla shrugged. "Why don't you sit between us on the couch, I want to talk to you, and feel those big muscles." She winked at him.

"Sure, Aunt Car. That would be great. Thanks." Brian followed his aunt to the sofa.

Once they all took seats, Carla cleared her throat.

"You're such a handsome boy Brian. Your mother is so proud of you." Carla slurred. She put her hand on his leg.

"Yeah, he's so hard working too. I'm so lucky to have him home with me." Linda swooned drunkenly.

"Thank you, ma'am. You're very kind." Brian smiled politely.

"Now, let me ask you a question." Carla shifted slightly in her seat and stared directly into her nephew's eyes. "Have you ever kissed anyone besides your mom?"

"Yes." Brian answered. "I have."

"Hmm...well then..." Carla trailed off. "Would you kiss me if I gave you permission?"

Linda looked shocked and speechless. A look of disbelief crossed her face as she gazed at her sister.

"Linda, maybe it would be nice if we both show Brian exactly how much we appreciate him. Remember that one time in college? Something like that." Carla pressed on.

Linda couldn't believe what she was hearing. It sounded crazy but also exciting. She suddenly felt nervous, but excited at the same time. Was she really considering having a threesome her own son and sister? But after seeing how happy Carla seemed to be with Brian, she figured it wouldn't hurt anything. Besides, she loved her son and sister dearly. If nothing else, it would give them something new to explore together.

"Alright, Carla. Whatever you want." Linda agreed reluctantly. "Let me freshen up real quick."

As soon as Linda left the room, Carla leaned forward and whispered in her nephew's ear. "Your mom is so sexy, isn't she?"

"Yea, I mean yeah." Brian stammered. "Are you serious though? About wanting to kiss you?"

"God yes!" Carla squealed. "And if you want to do more than kiss, I'll gladly oblige."

When Linda returned to the living room, Carla immediately grabbed her son's head and pulled him close. Their lips touched lightly at first; then their tongues dueled in a sensual dance. The passion of their kisses increased until they were locked in a heated embrace.

Their hands roamed freely over each other's bodies. As their passions rose, they began undressing each other. Soon they were lying side by side on the couch wearing only their underwear.

Linda reached behind herself to unclasp her bra. She tossed it aside and lay back against the cushions.

Carla was watching her with lustful eyes. With shaking fingers, Linda removed her panties and dropped them beside the couch. Next, she turned to her son.

"Oh baby, you look so damn fine." Linda crooned as she ran her hand along his chest. "Those muscles are amazing." She squeezed his biceps. "Tell me you want me."

His voice cracked as he responded, "Yes, Ma'am." He grinned sheepishly. "I want you both so bad."

"Good answer." Carla smirked.

Carla admired every inch of his body, admiring his thick muscular frame.

"Wow!" Carla gasped softly as she looked down at his large bulge through his boxer shorts. "That looks delicious."

Linda was excited to see her son's erection growing under his boxers. She moved closer and wrapped her arms around him.

"Does it make you horny, Son? Do you like having sex with Mommy?" Linda cooed.

"Um, yea. Yes! God yes!" Brian groaned. "Please, please touch me. Touch me anywhere you want. Please."

With trembling fingers, Linda slid her palm across his stomach and gently tugged his penis. She stroked it slowly and tenderly.

"Ooh, wow." Carla moaned. "Look at that big boy. Aren't you glad your son is home from school?"

Carla leaned in and kissed her sister on the lips. They exchanged soft pecks and licks.

"Mmm, now lick his balls." Carla instructed.

Linda obediently pulled down her son's briefs, opened her mouth and sucked his scrotum. She circled his testicles with her tongue and tickled them with her fingertips. After licking and sucking on his sack for a little bit, she went back to work on his shaft.

Carla watched her sister suckle her son's cock. She rubbed her pussy as she fantasized about what was happening right in front of her. She pictured herself sitting on top of her nephew as she rode him wildly.

"Mmm, that looks so good. Let me help." Carla offered.

She knelt between Brian's legs next to Linda. Carla bent forward and engulfed his entire length inside her mouth. She bobbed her head rapidly on his stiff pole.

"Ahh!" Brian cried out. "Holy shit, Aunt Car!"

Linda worked her way up and down Brian's balls, alternating between them with short strokes of her tongue.

"Ugh, god, ohhh! Ohhhhhhhh!" Carla grunted loudly. "What a beautiful dick. Mmmmm, yummy."

Her saliva coated the tip of Brian's cock as she slurped away.

"Uh uh, ugghhh!" Brian whimpered. "Fuck, Aunt Car! Fuck my cock with your hot wet mouth."

Carla swallowed half his shaft before stopping to catch her breath. She pumped him again and then stopped to breathe deeply.

Carla popped off of her nephew and wiped the corners of her mouth with her fingers. She lifted his legs onto the couch and straddled him. Slowly, she lowered herself upon his throbbing member. Once seated on his lap, she rocked back and forth on his rigid shaft.

"Oh, fuck!" Carla screamed. "This is so fucking good!"

Linda could tell that Carla was enjoying herself. She hoped her son was too. Linda grasped her son's shoulders and held him tight while Carla bounced on his prick.

"Gimme that ass, girl," Carla growled. "Give me that sweet round butt."

Linda pushed her son to lie flat on the floor. She climbed atop him and positioned herself above his waist. Carla gripped her hips and helped guide her to where she wanted to be. Linda sank down on her son's manhood. She closed her eyes and savored the feeling of being filled by her son's big cock.

"Damn, that feels good." Linda sighed happily.

Carla had never seen or felt anything quite like this. Watching her sister ride her son made her jealous and aroused. While her sister continued grinding on her son, Carla slipped her hand beneath Linda and fingered her clit.

"Ha ha, ahhaaaahh!" Linda cried out. Her orgasm hit unexpectedly. "Oh Jesus! Ugh! Ooooooooh!"

Carla kept rubbing her sister's clitoris as she climaxed. She didn't know when to stop because she was getting so hot and bothered. So, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Carla took Linda by the hand and sat her down on the couch. She spread her sister's legs and moved closer. Then she proceeded to eat her out. In the meantime, Brian was behind his aunt, slowly entering her from behind.

"Oh, God! What are you doing to me?" Linda panted. "It feels so good."

"Just keep riding my tongue." Carla encouraged. "I'm gonna cum all over my nephew's big dick!"

Linda was surprised to hear Carla say that. And even more surprising was the fact that she liked it. She was so turned on; she couldn't think straight anymore.

Watching his aunt eat out his mom while he was fucking her was too much for Brian. "I can't hold it anymore; I'm going to shoot!" He pulled out of Carla and start rubbing his dick. Linda and Carla knelt down in from of him and opened their mouths. When he shot his load, it landed on their faces and chests.

They shared another passionate kiss as they tasted his sperm for the first time together.

"Who knew incest was exactly what I needed!" Carla giggled as she kissed her sister once more. "Oh, shit look at the time, Matt's going to be wondering where I am. I leave the rest of the night to you to love birds. She walked over to Brian and gave him a big passionate kiss on the lips. Put her clothes on and in a whirlwind left the house.

Once alone, Linda and Brian embraced and kissed passionately.

"You're such a stud, Baby." Linda purred.

"Thank you, Ma'am." Brian replied shyly. "But did you have to call me 'Baby'? That sounds weird."

"Well, I've been calling you that since you were six years old, why not just accept it?"

The end of part 1