HARD Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled. 'I wasn't going to say 'Get in here and show me that cock'! I am a lady, after all.'

'A dirty lady,' Jared muttered, squeezing my breasts.

I slapped his hand. 'Stop it.'

Laughing, we rinsed off and turned off the water. Jared reached out and plucked the towel hanging off the hook and dried me off, rubbing the soft cotton against my legs and bum, towelling off my shoulder and back before wrapping me up and covering me from the top of my breasts to the middle of my thighs.

'Do you mind waiting outside?' I asked as Jared towelled off. 'I just want to dry my hair.'

Jared gave me a smile that must have melted dozens of hearts. 'You bet.' Before I could move, he bent over and kissed me, his lips still warm and wet from the shower. Compared to what we'd done before, this kiss was chaste, just two pairs of lips meeting with a hint of pressure between them, but it created turbulence and heat further up in my body, just underneath my rib cage.

A million thoughts raced through my head as I blew dry my hair. How Jared's body felt, how it felt to have his finger inside me, the thickness of his cock...but underneath all that, I was thinking about what that kiss. If Jared was feeling horny and just wanted to get off, I was more than happy to help him. But that kiss...that was soft, tender, not passionate and raw. At most, Jared probably wanted a fuck buddy - and again, thinking about the thickness of his cock and how it would feel in places other than my hand...say between my tits, or in my mouth - I was more than happy to help him.

I shook my head, partially to clear my thoughts, partially to separate some of the more stubborn strands, and told myself to not over think things. That might drive Jared away...and I had plans for him that I hadn't considered even half an hour ago.

Once my hair was dry enough, I took a look at myself in the mirror. Makeup? Maybe just a touch of mascara and lipstick. After all, Jared had only ever seen me in the gym. With that out of the way, I discarded the towel and settled on the red and white floral robe instead of worn navy blue cotton one I usually wore. It wasn't sheer or particularly revealing, but it was short and clung to me in all the right places.

I checked myself in the mirror and adjusted the robe so it was a little more open at the breasts, to give Jared a hint of my cleavage. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and nodded. Ready.

Right as I opened the door, I suffered a moment of panic. What if Jared had taken off? Maybe a hand job from the gym MILF was all he wanted. But when the door completed its arc, there he was, sitting on the edge of my bed, towel still around his waist, legs dangling.

'So that's what you look like fresh out of the shower,' he grinned. He was leaning back, resting on his hands, showing off the lean muscles of his arms. Legs dangling off the edge of the bed, he looked completely comfortable in the place where I slept.

I struck a pose, hands on my hips, leg bent. The soft silk draped over my leg, but stopped high on the thigh. Jared's eyes strayed down and stayed, as though hypnotized.

'Do you like it?' I teased.

'I do.' He lay back, propped up on his elbows. His abs contracted and it looked like he was flexing his pecs. I watched the left one bounce, then the right. Talk about hypnotizing. 'How about you?' he asked, smiling. 'See anything you like?'

'Hmmm.' I tapped a finger against the corner of my mouth, eyes peeking at the ceiling, as I sauntered forward. I slipped between his legs and pushed them aside with my knee to open them up. 'I think there's something here I can work with.'

Both of us stopped talking. Jared watched as my fingernails traced the outline of the hard muscles of his chest. I feathered a touch over his nipples, and continued my exploration down his six pack. I paused and felt the warm skin and muscles against my palms. 'I didn't even know some of these muscles existed,' I murmured before continuing down his navel, to the fluffy edge of the towel. Something stirred under the cotton.

Smiling, I sank down on my knees and slid my hands down Jared's legs until they reached his skin. Looking up at him, a small smile on my lips, I slipped my hands under the towel and ran my fingers along the lean, solid muscles of Jared's legs. His eyes watched my every move, greedy with anticipation. Air rasped in and out of his lungs as he started breathing faster.

There was a definite tent under the towel now, and my hands moved towards its shelter, tickling the skin of Jared's inner thighs. The skin was warmer the closer I got to Jared's hard cock, heating my hands. I cupped his balls and Jared sucked in a sharp breath.

'This is a muscle that needs more attention in our workouts,' I said, running my hand over his balls and up the shaft. I teased the tip of Jared's cock before taking it in my fingers and sliding my hand up and down its length. I shook Jared's towel open with my other hand to expose his cock, unwrapping it like a present. It throbbed in my hand, in anticipation.

'Do you think we got this thick cock nice and clean in the shower?' I asked, smiling up at Jared.

'I think you did a real good job cleaning it,' Jared said.

I squinted. 'Hmmm, I better check.' Dipping my head, I licked the tip of Jared's cock. He gasped as I continued to use my tongue to explore his dick, slobbering over the head, twirling this way and that as I gave my best effort to taste every bit of skin on the tip of Jared's cock. The bed squeaked under Jared as he collapsed onto his back.

'Holy fuck, your mouth is amazing,' he groaned.

This is only my tongue, baby,' I giggled. I ran my tongue over his balls, teasing the wrinkles of his sack. I pressed my tongue against his rock hard rod and dragged it all the way up. I caught Jared's eye. 'This is my mouth.'

Jared let out a long gasp as I took his hard length into my wet and eager mouth. I sucked on the tip of his cock, moving lower and lower, inch by inch, until the head of his dick hit the back of my mouth and I couldn't take any more. I moved Jared's cock in and out of my mouth, my stroking hand following my slurping lips. My other hand squeezed and massaged his balls.

Groaning, Jared's hands found their way to my hair and I prepared for him to push deeper into my mouth. Instead, he simply ran his fingers through my hair, massaging my head as I sucked on his cock. God, he was such a gentleman while getting a blowjob.

I slid my lips up Jared's rod until my lips were circling the tip of his cock. I teased him with my tongue, tasting the mild salt of his pre-cum. Jared's hands suddenly gripped hair and his cock slipped out of my mouth with a plop.

'Oh! 'I exclaimed as Jared suddenly stood up, pulling me up with him.

'Come here,' he growled, ripping my robe off and pulling me close. His stiff cock pressed into my belly and I stared up at his eyes. Licking my lips, I stood up on my tip-toes, trying to reach...

I squealed as Jared lifted my by the waist, turned and tossed me onto the bed. I hit the soft pillowtop, the squirmy feeling in stomach only partially from the short flight. Jared was on me in an instant, his legs in between mine.

'Do you want to fuck me?' I whispered as Jared crawled on top of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

In response, he spread my legs with his hands. He rubbed his iron against my wet slit and I moaned, burying my hands in his air and pulling his face down. Our mouths mashed together, hot breath mixing as our lips met, sucking and biting on each other. The head of his cock slid over my hard clit. I groaned and thrust my tongue into Jared's mouth. He sucked on it, hard, our tongues twirling around each other. My hands ran down his body, feeling the knotty muscles of his back, the edges of his waist, and the toned perfection of his ass. I squeezed his cheeks hard, hard enough to leave marks, and pulsed my hips to meet his cock, making him grind even harder against my pussy.

Our tongues switches places and now I was eagerly sucking on the hard muscle in his mouth, much the same way I'd been sucking his cock just a few minutes earlier. Our teeth clicked as we kissed harder, me sucking on his bottom lip, his tongue exploring my lips.

All the while his cock rubbed on my clit over and over, the length of it sliding up and down my slit, building the heat between my legs more and more. The blowjob receiving gentleman was gone, replaced by the man I knew from the gym, the one with a ferocious look when he deadlifted 415 pounds. I bit my lip, fighting back the moan building inside me. Wetness flooded my pussy as that hard cock slid between my swollen lips. The moan escaped, hissing through the air as I scratched Jared's back.

'Put that hard dick inside me,' I murmured, clutching Jared's hard ass and thrusting my hips against him, trying to draw him in. 'I want to feel that hard cock in my pussy.'

'Are you ready for it?' Jared asked as his movement slowed. He teased the head of his dick against my hot, wet opening. 'You ready to take this dick?'

'Mmm, yes!!' I groaned, wrapping my legs around him and trying to pull him close. But he was stronger than me - all that time he spent in the gym! - and his cock remained just outside my pussy, tantalizing me with its hardness. 'Fuck me, already!'

Grinning, Jared slowly eased into me. I was so wet he slipped in, bit by bit, with no effort. I gasped as his thick cock filled me, a wonderful feeling of fullness in my pussy, so hot and long. He started to move inside me, his breath warming my ear as his hips pumped, his cock sliding in and out of me. Groaning, I angled my hips so his pubic bone rubbed against my clit and wrapped my legs even tighter around Jared's narrow waist, forcing his cock to stay inside me. Short, hard strokes pounded against me, each pump increasing my pleasure.

'You're so fucking tight,' Jared grunted, his hips slamming into mine. 'So fucking hot.'

'Oh, God, yes,' I moaned. 'Fuck this tight pussy!'

Jared leaned back onto his knees and pried my legs apart. Holding them out, he slowed down his strokes, but pulled out nearly all the way before slamming back into me. I gasped as the head of his cock pulled against my G-spot with every stroke. The heat was building between my legs, augmented by the silky, awesome heat that was Jared's cock. Moaning, I reached between my legs to tease my clit. My other hand went to my breasts, squeezing and pinching my nipples. They jiggled every time Jared sheathed his cock in my pussy.

'You look so sexy,' Jared panted.

'Do you like watching me?' I gasped, my hand busy between my legs. Smiling, I reached out and ran my hand across the ridges of his abs, up to the edge of pecs. I tweaked his nipple and giggled, then grew serious. I spread my lips so Jared could clearly see me rubbing my hard clit. 'Do you like watching me play with my clit while your cock is inside me?'

Jared laughed, and answered by increasing his rhythm. The sound of our flesh slapping together filled the room, mixing in with our panting breath. Sweat broke out all over our bodies, glistening in the light. It was a hot, wet mixture where we joined, his cock sliding easily in and out of my well lubricated pussy. I could feel the pleasure building again; moaning, eager, I stroked my clit and returned my other hand to my tits, squeezing the quivering flesh, showing off to Jared how hard my nipples were. The waves had grown and crested, grown and crested, but as the blood rushed between my legs and into my head, squeezing out my ability to think and leaving only the ability to enjoy this burning, primal pleasure, I could tell those waves were about to crest and break.

'Ohhhhh, don't stop,' I squeaked, squirming against Jared. He grabbed me by the hips, fucking me even harder and the pleasure built and built. 'Don't stop fucking me!!'

The last word was cried out as I came, my hips bucking and pussy contracting around Jared's throbbing cock. The pleasure broke, spreading heat, a glowing, golden heat, throughout my body. It started in my pussy, spreading until seeped to my fingers and toes.

Gasping, Jared pulled out of me and, a second later, spilled hot, sticky cum all over my pussy. Its wet warmth mingled in with the golden feeling ebbing and flowing through my body.

'Naughty boy,' I murmured, reaching between his legs and gently stroking his slick, throbbing cock. I quivered in my hand and another spurt of cum oozed into my hand. I laughed and rubbed his slick cock against the lips of my pussy. It was such a nasty feeling, rubbing his cock into the seed he'd just spilled on my vagina, but it also sent a spike of pleasure through my body, like a drug that I was keen to keep chasing. 'Look at the mess you made.'

Jared groaned and collapsed on top of me. 'Sorry,' he said, rolling over. 'I didn't know if I should cum in you or not.'

Giggling, I rolled onto my side so my head rested on his sweaty chest. I played with his body, feathering my fingers over his skin and muscles. The stickiness we created was cooling down between my legs, but a cozy warmth still flowed through my body. 'I want to feel you cum inside me,' I whispered into his ear. 'I bet it feels amazing, so next time you keep your cock inside me, okay?'

'Next time?' Jared asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Oh, yes,' I answered, closing my eyes and snuggling against his rock hard young body. 'You bet there's going to be a next time.'

12