Hardcore High Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Banks leaned down and placed her lips to Samantha's ear so that only she could hear her.

"Or maybe you both prefer to relax back there together and watch from afar. There's still plenty of time in the period. You never know what might happen."

Samantha didn't say anything in response, but Miss Banks felt a slight shiver run through the girl's body and she hid a smirk as Daniel carried her limp form off to the back.

"Now that you've all been motivated by that display, let's move along. Lindsay."

She turned and fixed her eyes on the skinny redhead, who shrunk a bit under her gaze.

"You and Tanner will go next. You will be demonstrating a slightly less household position. The Mating Press."

"M...mating press?" Lindsay squeaked out, her eyes wide.

"Precisely." Miss Banks nodded. "Tanner, are you familiar with that position?"

"Yeah." Tanner nodded.

Of course, the part he wasn't going to admit was that he had been introduced to the mating press through hentai. Not exactly something you blurted out to your classmates.

"Good. You can get started while I get a blanket ready. This position best performed with both partners on the same level, because it allows for the male to get over top of her."

Lindsay gulped as Tanner turned to her, expectantly, and she dropped to her knees before him. Even when she was standing, he had a good foot on her in height. Looking at it now, their contrasting sizes were almost comical. Tanner made no move to unzip his pants, instead opting to let Lindsay do it. After a moment of hesitation, she timidly began fumbling around at his groin to undo his pants. She could already feel his erection straining to escape. It was like a huge, angry bull being just barely contained by a rodeo gate and any moment, that gate was going to open and Lindsay would be in for one hell of a ride.

"Holy shit..." Lindsay whispered as Tanner's intimidating dick sprung from his pants to hover over her.

It was very rare that the sweet redhead swore, but she just couldn't help herself when faced with the prospect of taking this menacing monster. She knew that he was huge, but up close and personal, it was so much more enormous than she had remembered. He rivaled the size of her forearm, for God's sakes. How was he going to fit in her??

Lindsay let out a noise of surprise as Tanner, who was tired of waiting for her, placed his hand on her head and drew her in to him. Lindsay found herself squished up against his crotch, his penis stuck between her face and his abdomen. Guiding her a bit lower, he let out a sigh as her soft lips rubbed against his heavy ball sack. Lindsay couldn't fathom the sheer size of those orbs. With her eyes pressed against his front, she couldn't see down to where his nuts were contacting her lips. They seemed like they were as large as tennis balls, but she knew that was just her imagination playing tricks on her. Still, she knew that they were huge and were full of virile sperm, just waiting to try to breed her little pussy.

"Don't be shy, Lindsay." Miss Banks said, returning from prepping the blanket. "He's showing you what he wants. Suck on his balls."

Obeying her instructor, Lindsay parted her lips and opened up until one of his hefty spheres popped into her mouth. It filled her entire mouth up with its size and she sucked on it, gently, for a few seconds before letting it fall from her grasp and moving to the other one.

"Fuck." Tanner hissed, pressing the cute ginger's face harder into his crotch.

Her little tongue felt incredible swirling around his full nuts, but his cock was throbbing and ready for attention of its own. Grabbing a handful of her red hair, he drew her away from where she had been slobbering on his nuts, letting his shaft fall off her face to bob in front of her. She looked up at him, briefly, and, seeing the hungry look in his eyes, decided to take action before he took it for her. She had seen the aggression release that had come from Tanner and didn't want to end up like Samantha had on day one.

Tanner released her hair and allowed her to lean forward, capturing the head of his penis in her mouth in much the same way she had done with his balls. Her lips wrapped tightly around him and she sucked hard. Lindsay's first blowjob on the first day of classes had been rather pathetic. Since then, her skill had not increased by much, but her eagerness had. Or rather, her desire to keep Tanner from taking over and refraining from fucking her face was very much present. She bobbed her head back and forth, stiff and uncoordinated, but with some vigor. Her lips stayed tight around him for the most part and her tongue stayed pressed to the bottom of his shaft as she moved down on him. She had the basics learned, but she lacked any finesse and it showed. Miss Banks tried her best to coach the girl, but it didn't result in much changes in the teen's performance.

"Drop your jaw, Lindsay." She instructed. "Add some movement to your tongue. Relax your throat and try to go a bit deeper."

Lindsay briefly attempted the tips her teacher gave her, but it was only momentary before her inexperience and nerves kicked back in. Tanner was fine to let her continue like that, though. He knew that the main event was yet to come. This novice blowjob was passable for a warmup because in a minute, he was going to be enjoying her tight pussy.

Lindsay looked up, surprised, as she was pushed away from Tanner, his slick head bouncing in front of her. Her question was answered moments later when Tanner's hands came down under her arms and lifted the tiny girl, easily, to carry her over to the blanket, laying her down on her back. Lindsay's pulse raced as he went to work on her clothes and she remembered what was coming next. She was going to have to take that monster in her little pussy. Her nerves were buzzing, but it was too late to back out now. Her panties and stockings were already off and in a pile off to the side with her shoes. Fuck, now she had to do the mating press. What the hell is a mating press?

Unfortunately for her, Tanner had no such confusion about the position and went right to work getting her in it. He grasped her ankles and lifted them, pushing her legs back until she was folded in half and her feet were pinned to the floor on either side of her head. Lindsay was glad that she was reasonably flexible or else this would be fairly uncomfortable. Intent on stretching other places on her tiny body, Tanner moved forward to crouch over top of her, his thick, baseball bat of a dick resting on her small opening. Held in place in the extremely compromising position, Lindsay could only watch as his hips drew back to line up with her vulnerable pussy. A soft whimper escaped her sealed lips, and then he was in.

"Holy fuuuuuck, that's big!" she cried, her walls instantly stretched to the max.

She felt like she was going to be ripped right in half as he pushed deeper and deeper. She shrieked and shook in his grasp, but he had no intention of stopping and kept powering forward until Lindsay felt his groin touch her stretched lower lips. By that time, though, the teen was panting and trembling, completely and utterly impaled on Tanner's monstrous length. Noticing the redhead struggling, Miss Banks stepped up and leaned down to Tanner before he could move.

"Hold still." She instructed. "Let her grow accustomed to you some. The poor girl has never even dreamt of taking something that big. You can't start fucking away immediately."

Nodding in affirmation, Tanner kept completely still, his enormous rod still stuffed inside her snug cunt. Miss Banks, seeing that his hands were currently busy pinning Lindsay's ankles by her head, decided to assist the process so that things could move a little smoother. She knelt down next to the enjoined pair and reached between them. She couldn't see between their tightly pressed bodies, but her experienced hands knew exactly where to go.

Lindsay gasped as she felt her teacher's fingers start to gently rub her clit, clearing the pain haze slightly and making her moan. In almost no time at all, Miss Banks' talented digits had worked her into a squirming, gushing mess. She cried out, weakly fighting against Tanner's grip, but stood no chance whatsoever to break away. Screaming, she went rigid as her instructor brought her to orgasm. Tanner groaned, Lindsay's clenching, contracting walls begging for him to start moving, but Miss Banks held his gaze with her own, sternly making sure that he waited. Keeping her slender fingers moving and rubbing the squealing girl's clit, she heightened the sensations as much as was manually possible until the little ginger was left panting and gasping.

"Okay." Miss Banks nodded, withdrawing her soaked hand from between them. "You can start up again."

All too happy to comply, Tanner pulled back, making Lindsay whimper as he dragged against her slick, sensitive walls. Before he had even pulled more than halfway back, he switched directions, ramming back into her. The sudden, unexpected thrust ripped a scream from Lindsay as his tip mashed against her cervix, her eyes rolling up and her pussy clenching. Tanner grunted, feeling her walls tighten up on him briefly. Eager to feel that again, Tanner retreated a couple inches and powered right back home, moaning as her tight hole spasmed around him yet again.

Lindsay momentarily had the realization that what happened to Andrea yesterday was going to happen to her today. She could already feel her sanity slipping away, and Tanner had only just begun to fuck her. Her vision was persistently blurred and obscured, a result of her eyes lolling about in her head as she lost control of her muscles and sensory application. It only took a few minutes of steady pounding for Tanner to force another intense climax from her. Miss Banks frowned as Lindsay's shrill scream pierced the air, reverberating throughout the classroom.

"It seems Miss Lindsay is certainly a screamer." She said. "As cute as that is, we don't want to disturb any other classes. The walls can only keep in so much noise. Tanner, please keep your mate quiet."

Two solutions formed in Tanner's mind. The first was to simply wrap his hand around her neck and choke her into silence. That was quite appealing, but he could tell that she was already more than overwhelmed, sexually, by the whole situation and cutting off her breath might make her pass out from the combination of sensation and lack of air. The only other choice was to block her mouth off. His hands were busy pinning her ankles down, so he used his own mouth. Two negatives make a positive? Two mouths make a sloppy kiss.

At first, it was very much one sided and mostly consisted of Tanner using his lips to muffle Lindsay's screams while he kept fucking her. But, as Lindsay's mind glazed over further and she came up on orgasm number three, her primal instincts took over and she joined him in making out, more subconsciously than intentional at this point. She kept kissing him furiously, her blood rushing and burning madly, until orgasm number three struck her. Tanner briefly broke the kiss to huff out a rapid breath as Lindsay tightened sharply around him. She shivered and cried out, but he just re-engaged the liplock and fucked her all the harder.

By the time Tanner's own orgasm came along several minutes later, Lindsay was much less a performer and more of a participant in the position demonstration. When the first hot jet of cum erupted into her cunt, orgasm number four reached her as well and she became little more than a limp doll for Tanner to spew his load into. Unable to even vocalize her screams at this point, she just laid there, a receptacle for semen, quivering slightly, her eyes crossed and her mouth parted. Tanner pumped a hefty portion of boy batter into her snug cunt, breathing heavily at the conclusion before finally pulling out and moving away from her. Lindsay's legs flopped back down to lay flat on the floor and a small river of jizz briefly escaped her pussy until her lips shut, trapping the remainder inside of her. Miss Banks looked down at the broken teen and sighed.

"That was a good demonstration, Tanner." She said. "You have some stuff to work on, but all the building blocks are there. Lindsay, I doubt you can hear me, but you did all right, as well. Your oral needs a lot of help and you're even more fucked silly than Andrea was yesterday, but we can work on those things. I suppose it can't be helped completely, given the substantial size difference between the penetrat-or and penetrat-ee in this example. Well, students, you have..."

She glanced up at the clock.

"Three minutes before class is over. I'm going to let you go a little early today. Don't worry about Miss Lindsay. I'll have her right as rain in an hour or two and send her on her way. Have a good weekend."

She turned towards the back of the room as the other four gathered up their bags to leave.

"That means you two as well." She called to the Daniel and Samantha, who were currently entangled in each other's' arms, their clothes askew and their lips fighting for dominance.

Chuckling as they failed to notice her speaking to them, she made her way to the back to break up the hormonal pair and sent them on their way before turning back to her mindfucked redhead student and began to nurse her sanity back.


12