HardCoreJaz Interviews No. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, look at those two," a female voice says from off screen. I glance up to see some couple standing in the doorway and blush hard as the girl takes a picture with their phone. I sit up and my skirt falls down to cover all the action as I grind down on him and check my own camera on the table. We still seem to be framed up not bad but we're a bit off center to the left. I gaze back down at him while I rock on his bare dick, hot and solid inside me. My hands run over his chest and I lean forward again.

"You can keep talking French," I wink playfully. He lifts his head to kiss me with naughty passion, his tongue deep into my mouth, as if trying to polish my tonsils. The pace of our hips increases and he breaks the kiss.

"Tabaaarnaaaak!" he hollers. My little body bounces and rocks about with the force of his thrusts. My breath is a series ragged gasps and sighs.

"Ar-no," I try to smile but my mouth keeps trying to stretch into an O as my small clump of dreadlocks falls from my shoulder to drag on his chest. "Do you want me on the bottom?" I pause to pant heavily, "or from behind at all?" At that point we slow and the grind becomes deeper and more sensual. We're working up a fresh sheen of sweat.

"Hmm, I'd love to take you from behind," he winks, "but did you want to close that door?" I take him right down and my mouth hangs open for a moment while I sigh softly with the sensations on my clit. My back arches, pushing my little chest out.

"Not if I have to get up," I wink back, then I glance back up to judge the distance to the doorway. The couple has moved on and, deeming it too far, I stay put.

With a rather loud moan, Arnaud guides my hips and shifts his own to slip out. At his urging I dismount and he rises, naked with his jeans down past his knees, he gets behind me as I kneel on the old couch, the vinyl shifting and creaking as I face the back wall. As he stands, his head is cropped off the top of the frame with the ends of his hair in the middle of his upper back and the edge of a tattoo on his left shoulder. The hind legs of a panther or black tiger are visible there with the tail swinging over his scapula. Then he bends me over and as I crane my neck to look at him as he takes hold of my dreadlocks and lines himself up. I chuckle nervously.

At this point all the camera can really see is Arnaud's stark pale ass and really not much more of me than the soles of my boots on either sides of his knees (and my panties hanging off my left ankle). We're a bit off center to the right now too. His but tightens as he presses into me and he growls.

"Ohmm," I gulp suddenly as he enters me.

"Oh my God, you are delicious!"

I bend over further, my dark hand with the little black nails gripping the back of the sofa a bit tighter. The interview has stalled somewhat and I take the opportunity to get it back on track.

"So then," I begin to speak between breaths. "Do you have any plans... mmh... for another album?" He speeds up, bending over me, the subtle clench in his ass tightening and releasing as he bangs me from behind. With a fistful of my dreads he gives a tug. My spine arches and the back of my head comes into view as he goes for my ear. "Umm, uhh, uhh, unhh, uhh," I whimper. With my leopard print skirt flipped up some of the ink on my hip is visible. The force of his hips sends wiggling ripples through the flesh of my thighs.

"We... huh, huh... 'ave started writing... some..." he begins to answer but his response is interrupted by a rather long moan. "New songs indeed!" he grunts finally, although situated the way we are with his mouth at my neck and the with the noise of the show rumbling away it's difficult to hear. After a couple more rutting thrusts he asks, "Where do you want me to, ngmm... cum?"

"Unghh, don't stop, baby," I say breathily as I drop to my elbows and push back against his thrusts. "Ohh, yeahhh."

"Busy I see," says a voice from the door. I try to turn my head but he has a hold of my hair so I can't see. With his cock buried in me, Arnaud twists himself to address the visitor.

"Kind of man," he tells him. "I don't think I'll be drinking with you guys for now!" I clue in that it's one of his bandmates, one of the guys that I passed on the way in.

"We can drink without you but now we have to carry all the amps ourselves, motherfucker," the eavesdropper banters.

"I'm breaking up the band," I laugh as he pulls me up, to stand on my knees on the couch. "Just call me Yoko!"

"Don't worry babe. 'E never carries anything," Arnaud grunts. My dark hand reaches back to grope his white butt as he fucks me from this newer angle.

"Ohhh God," I moan huskily as I waver on my knees trying to maintain the position.

"I'll meet you guys in... mgp, a few minutes!" Arnaud calls out before he pushes me down again, bending me at the waist. I lay my forearm on the back of the sofa and press my temple against it, giving the camera a glimpse of my profile, at least when my shoulder doesn't jostle into the way as he fucks me. My mouth is open, my eye is pinched shut.

"Ohh yeahh," I moan as he bangs me harder, my thighs rippling ringed by their garters, the loose straps dangling and swinging. "Oh, ye, ye, yea, yess," I try to voice my pleasure between the jolts of his thrusts. "So g..." I swallow, then reach under my tummy to press on my clit. "Nyahhh," I squeal and then growl almost laughing as my pussy vibrates and then my womb and then all of my loins. A shiver is visible in my fleshy thighs. Then I hold my breath to try to extend my orgasm while he drills me out.

"Ohhh, ohhhh... ohhhhhhh," he growls and his rhythm gets choppy as his butt clenches tight. My dark fingers appear between his legs to cup his sac, short black fingernails curling in, feeling for the pumping sensation of his orgasm. It's too subtle to be picked up by the lens but it's there.

"Ohhh baby," I say softly. "Cum, yes cum." My breath eases, still very deep but is longer and slower. When his balls eventually stop pumping I let go and a smile spreads on my lips. Then he gives a few more quick thrusts while he's still hard.

"Ohhhhh Jaz, that felt fuckin' great!"

"Mmm, hehe," I laugh quietly as I wiggle my butt into him, still pushing back enough so that he can stay in me as long as he can. My skin is all sweaty and my back arches as I relax, still resting my head on my arm and he leans over me to kiss my bare shoulder, the ends of his hair dragging on my skin and tickling me somewhat.

"Hmm, that was delightful," he says while his breath recovers.

"That was a good fuck," I say and twist my neck to the left to offer a kiss. He caresses my other shoulder and the band on stage stops briefly allowing the camera's mic to hear the wet savory smack of our lips and tongues and his subtle moan into my mouth.

I begin to twist my body and then break the kiss so that my arm can come around and hold him. He slips out of me with a tickle that makes me flinch. I sit down and lay back and he laughs playfully as I kiss him again, slow soft and wet.

"I bet I'll 'ave to uh, go 'elp the band soon?"

"I guess you do," I say, then give him another nipping kiss. "Ar-no," I blush, running my fingers through the length of his hair a few times. "Should we do a sign off, for the interview?" I ask.

"Hmm, thanks so much, Jaz! And yes, it is Arnaud from A Life Unknown. Thank you so much for listening," he says to me. "Should I say anything else?"

I pat the spot next to me and wiggle over slightly, inviting him to sit. Then I smooth my skirt back down and straighten my bustier, making myself decent, and check the viewer on the camera to see how well we are framed. I'm crowded to the right edge now so with a smirk I gently push the leg of the table to adjust the angle of the shot. It wobbles a moment but then stops once I have us centered fairly well.

"Do you have anything that you like to say to your fans, or any potential new fans out there?" I look to him and ask.

"'Ope you liked our performance," he laughs with a blush. It's cute. "You can visit our social media pages on Facebook, Instagram and Youtube to listen to our music and know about our tour dates. You might 'ear some new music in the next few months!"

Finally, I look to the camera and say "This has been yet another HardCoreJaz Interview. Hope you enjoyed it." Then I take his hand in his lap and give it a squeeze as I lean my head on his shoulder adoringly. The picture quickly fades out.

12