Hardly Working

Story Info
Alex gets caught by her boss.
2.8k words
4.62
22.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following story contains lesbians, mild kink, and dubious consent. If that's not your thing, this is your chance to pick a different story.**

It was quiet in the office this late. I had stayed past 5 to finish typing up a report, since Caroline never minded if we flexed our schedules as long as the work got done. I'd been moving slower than usual thanks to being distractingly horny all afternoon.

The office had been basically empty for at least a half hour. The cleaning crew never arrived

til 8 at the earliest. I could easily take 10 minutes to finish myself off, if I wanted. I'd probably even work faster afterwards...

Phone out, make sure I'm not on work wifi. Headphones on. Pull up one of my favorite clips. The sound is all I need, so turn the phone over on my desk. Hike my skirt up, slide a hand into my panties. I mused briefly that I might have been staying late too often, for this to be a routine. Still, with only my cat Luna to really miss me, a little private time at the office never hurt anyone.

I sighed as I began to circle my clit with a finger. I could feel how wet I was already. The silky fabric of my underwear felt cool where I peeled it away from my skin.

I imagined one of my coworkers, Brad maybe, coming into my cubicle this afternoon. He'd tell me he could tell how desperate I was to get fucked, he could smell it coming off my skin. That he'd help me calm down, for a price.

I bent forward over my desk as I imagined Brad-no, Angie. She was so hot with her hair always in that tight librarian bun. I bent forward over my desk as I imagined Angie placing a hand on my back, sliding the other between my legs. She'd comment how wet I was, tell me she'd take care of me, but I'd have to eat her out first. I'd beg her to just keep going, but she'd only slow her fingers down, and tell me that now I had to kiss her feet before she'd let me lick her, to pay for being such a greedy-

SMACK!

I yelped, standing and spinning at the same time. I managed to yank my hand away from my crotch too, not that it wasn't obvious what I had been doing. I gulped when I saw Caroline standing there holding a ruler. She looked intensely angry.

My stomach sank. I was about to lose my job for possibly the most humiliating reason imaginable. I'd never get a reference either. In this job market... fuck.

Caroline plucked the headphones off my head and tossed them onto my desk. "Sit." She gestured with the ruler as she spoke, pointing to my desk.

I gingerly perched at the edge.

"No. Sit properly on it, and spread your legs."

I scooted back, pushing papers out of the way with my ass. I couldn't look her in the face. I wrung my hands, twisting my watch band in nervousness. "I- look I'm really sorry. It won't-"

She ignored my babbling."Legs apart, I said. Hands at your sides."

I complied, still apologizing. "Please, I'm so sorry about this. It was just a lapse in judgement and-"

"Mouth shut. Be still. I'll tell you when I want you to do something."

I clamped my lips shut. I didn't move when she flipped my skirt up. The only thing I managed was to close my eyes against the sight of her manicured brown hands gently stroking my thighs.

"I'd ask what you were doing, but that's perfectly clear, isn't it?" Her voice was softer now. Her fingers were gentle on my legs. Then her nails dug in.

I whimpered slightly and spread my legs wider.

"Good girl," she murmured. "I guess we know why you've been staying late more often lately." She stroked my inner thighs softly with her thumbs. "You've been less focused these past few weeks, wouldn't you say?"

I didn't answer, too preoccupied with the fact that her thumbs were sweeping closer and closer to the junction of my thighs. The feeling that I probably wasn't about to be fired warred with concern about where this was going. I couldn't deny that I was aching to be touched though. Caroline had stopped me just as I was getting close.

She apparently wasn't looking for an answer,

since she kept talking. "I was thinking about having a talk with you to see if something was going on. I figured maybe you were having trouble with someone in the office, or something was going on at home. Then I walk over here and what do I find? You with your hands stuffed in your panties. So tell me, Alex. Is this the issue? Do I need to help you with something?"

Her thumbs brushed the gusset of my panties and I gasped at even the light touch.

"Hmmm, maybe. I think I'd better make sure though. Take them off."

She pulled her hands away. I stared at her, confused.

"Take them off. Show me what the problem is."

I flushed. My hands balled into nervous fists. Somehow being an active participant in this made it worse. It would be better than being fired, at least. But...

I must have hesitated too long, because she picked up my desk scissors and waved then in my face. "Do you need my help?"

I closed my eyes and didn't answer. A part of my brain insisted that this couldn't be happening. People caught touching themselves at work got fired. They didn't have their panties cut off by their hot boss.

Caroline took my silence as agreement. "Never say I don't help you with difficult tasks, Alex." Something firm traced delicately up and down my mound. With my eyes closed I couldn't tell if it was her fingers or the scissors. Then I felt a tug, and the wet fabric was pulled away from my crotch. I felt it peel loose, clinging to my dampness. Caroline gave a pleased little chuckle. Then I heard a brief snip and felt a sudden wash of cool air against my skin.

A finger brushed lightly up my slit. "Hmm." Her murmur sounded doubtful. "I still can't be certain. What do you think?"

Her finger pressed against my lips.I opened my mouth obediently, sucking and swirling my tongue more out of habit than anything else.

Caroline sighed softly. "That's a good girl. So what do you think?"

The answer she wanted was clear. I nodded.

"I want to hear you say it. No misunderstandings that way. Tell me, is your needy cunt distracting you from working?" She pulled her finger out so I could answer.

I couldn't look her in the eyes, and my voice was barely above a whisper. "Yes. My... I'm too needy. It's distracting."

"Mhmm, and what part of you is needy? Is it your mouth?" She touched my lips gently. I opened my mouth, but she left her finger resting on my lip. "I want you to say it. I want you to be very clear. What part of you is so needy you had to stroke it right here at the office? If you tell me very clearly I might be able to help you. If not... well I might have to call HR about your recent performance, and tell them what I've seen tonight."

I swallowed. This couldn't be happening. I couldn't be about to lose my job unless I told my boss exactly why I was touching myself at work. I had to be dreaming, or else I had stumbled into a porno. I took a deep breath and tried to summon dialogue from a dirty movie. Something like the one I'd just been watching...

"Please, Miss Caroline. My needy... cunt was distracting me. I needed to touch myself so I could focus on my work. I'm sorry."

"What are you sorry for?"

"For... being a dirty girl and playing with myself in the office?" My voice got progressively higher as I answered.

"Acceptable. Though Miss Caroline is a bit ostentatious. You can call me Boss. And I think you really ought to apologize for not coming to me sooner about this issue." The pressure of her hands on my thighs increased as she leaned close to my face. "I am your supervisor. If something is affecting your work, I want to know about it. Especially if it's something I can help with. Is that clear?" The last sentence was whispered into my ear. She finished it by licking gently at my throat.

I nodded.

"Say it. I want to hear you say it. Are you going to tell me next time you're so desperate to get off that you can't even work properly?"

"Yes, Boss."

"And should I help you with that?"

I wasn't sure what the right answer was. I wasn't even sure what I wanted. "I don't... um..."

"I'll choose for you then. You told me what the problem is, so I'll do the best I can to fix it." One hand came to rest gently against my mound. "I will have to reprimand you for your poor performance first though."

Caroline pulled away, and by the time I opened my eyes again she was holding the ruler. "If you're very good and don't move, I'll make this reprimand lighter."

Before I had time to think she brought the ruler down on one thigh, then the other. I stuffed a hand into my mouth to contain my yelp, but my legs stayed open and my hips barely twitched. As the first sting faded a warm glow took its place. I sighed softly. My hips rolled gently of their own accord. I put my hand back on the desk and bit my lip, bracing for the next blow.

It never came. When I cracked open one eye, Caroline was eyeing me thoughtfully, ruler in hand.

"Are you enjoying this, Alex?"

I could only shrug. My reaction to pain was complicated any time. Add in the extra layers of fear and humiliation and I couldn't have told you whether I liked it or not.

"Words, Alex."

"It's... I don't dislike it. Exactly. Boss." I shrugged again, unpleasantly aware that my answer was less than satisfactory.

"Hmmm." Caroline didn't sound entirely displeased. "We'll have to explore that later. For now, how do I punish a slut who was touching herself at work if hurting her only makes her more horny?"

I hoped she wasn't looking for an answer, because I didn't have one.

She grinned. It was a bit too shark-like for my comfort.

"Stay still. Don't move unless I tell you you can."

"Yes Boss."

Caroline leaned in slowly and planted a delicate kiss on my cheek. She trailed kisses to the side, then nibbled gently on my earlobe. My stomach fizzled with excitement as her teeth grazed my throat.

"No marks here," she murmured. "Can't have everyone knowing what I did with my new toy."

When she kissed my lips I began to kiss her back without thinking. A hand on my throat made me freeze.

"I said not to move. Move again and I'll stop."

I whimpered, but sat unresisting as she softly kissed my mouth and traced her tongue around my lips. When she slid her tongue inside my mouth I couldn't stifle a moan. I felt her smile against my lips.

She pulled away. "Good girl. Feel free to let me hear how much you like this." She pressed her mouth to mine again and slowly fucked her tongue in and out. It felt slick and wet against my own. Not allowed to move, all I could do was moan helplessly. I'd never felt so... taken just from making out before. My moans took on a high, pleading note. I desperately wanted to be allowed to move, or touch her, or do anything besides simply sit frozen and be forced to feel everything she did to me.

When she finally pulled her mouth off mine she was panting. I realized I was too. She smiled softly at me. "Do you know what your punishment is yet?"

I was too addled to even think of a response.

Caroline pulled an honest to goodness handkerchief out of her pocket and wiped her face. "It's simple. If pain isn't going to deter you, maybe denial will. So all you get to do is feel whatever I do to you. Not even allowed to move." One corner of her mouth quirked up. "The fact that I enjoy it too doesn't hurt. However-" She smiled at me. "I did I promise to help with the problem, not just make it worse. Would you like my help, Alex?"

She didn't wait for me to answer, which was good because I was long past the point of forming words.

Caroline pulled gently at my legs til I scooted forward on the desk, then knelt between them. I contributed by admiring the picture she made between my thighs. As she leaned forward, I could feel the warmth of her breath against me. Caroline extended her tongue and slowly licked up my slit. Her tongue felt warm and liquid against me, so much better than my fingers had only a short time ago.

I sighed and placed my hands on her head, gently burying my fingers in her tight curls. I jumped when she grabbed my wrists.

"Let. Go."

Surprised, I loosened my fingers immediately.

"If I want you to touch me I'll tell you. For now, hands to yourself." Caroline's voice was firm though not harsh.

"Yes Boss." I tilted my hips towards her hoping she'd resume.

Slowly,

ever so slowly, she did. Her tongue drew circles around where I wanted it most, slowly building the tension. When she finally grazed my clit I gasped, then whined til she did it again. More attention to my clit made me wiggle til Caroline grasped my hips.

My breathing became erratic. I bit my lip, gripped the desk with my hands. Something scrunched in my left fist. It might have been important. I didn't care. My focus had narrowed to Caroline's hands on my thighs, Caroline's head between my legs, Caroline's tongue driving me ever closer to the peak.

Each flick of her tongue added fuel to the fire. I struggled to be still, to keep my hands off her.

Finally, with a moan that tore from my throat, I came. I grabbed her hands on my thighs, clutching at them in the crazy fear that if I didn't hold on to her I would fly apart. She seemed to understand what I needed, gripping my thighs harder and pinning me down as she continued to lash my clit. She didn't stop until my moans became pained and I struggled to get away from the excess of sensation. Then she slowed but didn't stop, continuing to lick me softly as the fireworks behind my eyes faded into blackness.

It couldn't have been more than a few minutes before she stood. I struggled into a seated position from where I had slumped against the wall of my cubicle. Caroline pulled her handkerchief out again and wiped my juices off her face.

"Another time I'd make you clean me, but I think you're done for the night. How do you feel now, Alex?"

I blinked slowly to clear the cobwebs out of my brain. "Um, good. Caroline. Boss. Good. Do you, um, I could take care of you now?" I gestured vaguely towards her pants.

Caroline shook her head. "You haven't earned that privilege yet. Tonight I want you to finish your report and go home. Get a good night's sleep and be here at least 15 minutes early tomorrow. Come to my office when you get in, I have something I want you to use. And Alex..."

"Yes, Boss?"

"Wear a skirt like that one, loose around the legs."

Caroline turned and left. I slid myself off the desk and into my chair, where I sat for a minute trying to comprehend what had just happened. The whole incident had a "Penthouse" era of unreality about it. I checked- yes, the same 2 minute clip was still looping on my phone. If it weren't for the wet spot on my desk I probably wouldn't believe this had been anything more than a dream. I fished out a wet wipe to take care of the evidence.

I began to type my report, admittedly not much faster than I had been going before. My muscles were still humming with the aftermath of what might have been the most intense orgasm of my life. Still, I'd better hurry up so I could get home. I wanted to be well rested for whatever Caroline had planned tomorrow. I wondered uneasily why it mattered what kind of skirt I wore...