Hardly Working Pt. 02

Story Info
Caroline helps Alex focus on work.
2.3k words
4.59
7.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story includes some extremely dubious consent. Read at your own risk.

I arrived at the office 25 minutes early the next morning. It would have been 30 except that I'd taken a minute in my car to put on another coat of deodorant and check that my hair looked cute. One half of my brain insisted that I was about to get fired and Caroline had called me in early so I could be out before the office got busy. The other half was certain she'd tell me that last night had been very nice, so why didn't I kneel down and show my appreciation. A third half (which didn't add up, but I'd never claimed my anxiety was rational) was convinced she'd tell me that while she had enjoyed last night, I really couldn't measure up to her standards and it was best if we carried on as usual. All of these options (and several other partially formed ideas) circled in my head as I climbed the two flights of stairs up to our floor.

I paused as I left the stairwell to straighten my skirt. A loose one, like Caroline had requested. Surely that was a sign she wanted to do more, right? It wouldn't matter what I was wearing if she was going to fire me or tell me we couldn't do this again. That thought might have calmed my nerves if I was sure I wanted to do it again. Last night had been the hardest I'd cum in... maybe months, possibly ever. But an office romance was chancy at best. Getting involved with my boss, especially involved for kinky sex, was even worse. If Caroline told me last night couldn't happen again, I might be disappointed but she wouldn't be wrong.

Standing outside Caroline's door I wiped my sweaty palms on my skirt and knocked.

"Come in."

Her voice told me nothing.

I entered and closed the door behind me. "Morning, Caroline. You uh, wanted to see me?"

Her eyes flicked up from her computer screen. "Yes, I did. Lock the door."

I fumbled at the door handle behind me till I heard and felt the lock click in. The office was dark, with only a desk lamp lit. The little cup of pride flags Caroline kept on her desk threw stark shadows on the wall.

"You're earlier than I expected. Wait there while I finish this."

I nodded and tried to stand without fidgeting.

Caroline glanced at me again. "Lift your skirt."

"W-what?" Well apparently she wasn't going to fire me...

"Lift your skirt high enough to show me what you have under it, if anything. Then stand there holding your skirt up til I finish."

I dropped my purse and edged my skirt up. The dress I was wearing was almost excessively modest. The pattern (navy with little grey dots) combined with the cut (high collared, long sleeved, long skirt) made me look like a Sunday school teacher. I hoped my choice of underwear did enough to counter that, since I was barely covered by a few wisps of lace and elastic.

My eyes were focused on my toes but I heard Caroline make an approving noise. Trying to be subtle, I spread my legs slightly apart so she could get a better view. I stood that way for several minutes, feeling very exposed even though the door was locked and Caroline never looked up. Finally she seemed to finish whatever she was working on and raised her eyes again.

"You look very nice today, Alex." Her voice was calm, casual. We could have been standing in the elevator.

"Thanks."

"Thank you what?"

"Thank you...Boss?"

"Good girl." She nodded approvingly. "In the future, you'll address me as Boss whenever we're alone together, or if you want to speak to me in private about your needs. Is that understood?"

It was my turn to nod.

"Good. If you forget again there will be consequences. For now, let's move on, shall we?"

I nodded more slowly this time, uncertain of what was next.

"How are you feeling today, Alex?"

"I'm good, how are you?" The response was almost automatic on my part.

Caroline pursed her lips. "Let's try that again. How horny are you today, Alex?"

"Oh, um... a little? I guess?" The question was complicated, since her asking sent a small tingle of arousal through me and answering her had sent another.

"Mhmm, did you get yourself off this morning before you came in?"

"No, um, no Boss. But I did last night." I wasn't sure what answer she wanted, but I hoped I hadn't disappointed her. I'd sort out why I didn't want to disappoint my boss with my masturbation habits later.

"I see." She nodded thoughtfully. "Do you think you'll be distracted today by how horny you are?"

"I... don't think so? I'll try not to be, Boss."

"I see. I think I'll have to check for myself. Panties down, and spread your legs again."

Though my face turned red as I did it, I complied. Caroline rose from her desk to come kneel between my legs. I had the fleeting thought that if anyone walked in they would get an entirely wrong impression about who was in charge. Though it would rapidly cease to matter since we'd both get fired anyhow and- I ceased to think about getting fired as Caroline leaned forward, planted her hands on my thighs, and ran her tongue slowly up the inside of my leg til she reached a ticklish spot that made me gasp.

"Hmmm."

That was all the warning I got before Caroline ran a soft, gentle, agonizingly slow tongue between my legs.

"Umhmmm."

That either meant that she needed more of a taste or that she'd decided I should cum right there in her office, because she circled my clit with her tongue in a way that already had me aching for more. I closed my eyes and let myself give in to the sensations she created. My hands still gripped my skirt. I made myself loosen them so I wouldn't wrinkle it.

I had just started to climb towards my peak when Caroline stopped. I made an inarticulate noise of protest. She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Is there something you want, Alex?"

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please, Boss, don't stop..."

Caroline gave a low chuckle. "Here you told me you weren't too horny to work, and only a few minutes later you're begging me to lick you."

I whimpered, suspecting that this wasn't going to end with her mouth on me again.

Caroline rose to her feet and opened a desk drawer, pulling out a reusable shopping bag with a picture of a turtle on it.

"Do you know what this is, Alex?" She pulled out an object that looked something like a string bikini, only made out of metal and tubing. A dainty little padlock dangled from the front.

"It's... is it a chastity belt?"

She smiled at me. "Very good. Come here, Alex." She sat in her desk chair and turned towards me.

I walked over to her, still holding my skirt up.

Caroline leaned forward and began to wrap the straps around me. "This will keep you from giving in to distraction, no matter how desperate you get."

She pressed the cool metal shield against my mound and I gasped softly.

"However-" She paused "breathe out, Alex."

I did, and she tightened the waist straps and slotted them into place with a click.

"Good girl. As I was saying, if you find yourself unable to focus in spite of not being able to touch yourself-" She clicked the tiny lock into place. "You may come and let me know, and I will help you relieve the tension." She tapped a perfectly painted nail lightly on the shield, sending the lightest of vibrations through ir.

"Now-" Caroline leaned back and placed a hand on her crotch. "You offered to do something for me last night, remember?"

"Yes-" I coughed, my mouth having gone dry. I couldn't decide if asking Caroline to let me cum at work was arousing or horrifying. "Yes, Boss."

"Making sure you can concentrate on your work has left me rather distracted myself. Would you like to help me take care of that?"

"Yes, Boss." My eyes were glued to her hand, which had begun to rub gently. The thought of her unzipping her pristine black slacks and letting me see what was underneath had me pressing my thighs together in a way that, thanks to my new belt, gave me absolutely no stimulation whatsoever.

"Ask."

I swallowed. "May I please... do something for you, Boss? Would you like to, um, I could use my mouth?"

"Do you want to use your mouth on me, Alex? Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

"Yes, Boss."

"I want you to use your mouth, but not in the way you think."

I blinked at her, hoping she wasn't going to ask me to lick her ass or something.

"You haven't earned putting your mouth on me yet. But I want my mouth on you while I cum. So you're going to kneel over my face and let me bite those pretty thighs while you tell me how much you want to use your mouth on me, or beg me to take the belt off, or tell me what a dirty little slut you are for kneeling on the office floor and begging to get off."

Her words and her tone left me too dazed with wanting to do anything but nod. Even begging was starting to sound good. She made it sound good.

Caroline tossed me a folded pashmina from the back of her chair. "Spread that out for me and kneel."

It took a little maneuvering in the small office but eventually I knelt, leaning on the seat of the small chair that sat in front of her desk. Caroline was stretched out underneath me, grinning up at me. Her skin looked beautifully dark against my white thighs. I wished like hell the belt wasn't a barrier in between us.

Caroline looked up at me expectantly. "What do you say?"

"Please?"

"Please what?"

I bit my lip, and had to take a moment before I could answer. "Please bite me while you touch yourself, Boss. I'm, um, I haven't earned getting to touch you yet, but I want to, so please bite me."

"This first." She produced a blindfold from somewhere.

I tied it on and nodded. "Ready, Boss. Please?"

Caroline moaned softly as she turned and sunk her teeth into my thigh, earning a gasp from me. As she bit and sucked I leaned harder on the chair, losing my grip on my skirt completely. Caroline laughed quietly from beneath it.

"Forget it, Alex. Brace yourself on the chair and start talking." She punctuated this with a nip to the other leg.

"I... I really want to use my mouth on you, Boss. I-" I gasped as she bit harder. "I want to taste you, and use my tongue on you, or have you grab my hair and just use my mouth and my face to get you off."

I heard rustling behind me. I guessed that Caroline had started on herself. Her breathing became heavier. I could feel the heat of it on my thighs and even through the damned belt. All the while I kept up my monologue, asking her to take off the belt and bury her face in my pussy again, telling her how much I wanted to lick her, and eventually, as her bites and groans drove me towards a shameless state of euphoria, telling her I was a desperate slut who needed her cunt locked away to keep her from bending over a desk and letting the whole office fuck her.

Trapped behind the blindfold, I could only guess by the increasing strength and decreasing finesse of the bites on my thighs that Caroline was getting close. Finally she held a hard bite for long seconds and I heard a muffled series of cries from beneath my skirt. My hips moved involuntarily, trying to grind my frustrated cunt against nothing. My voice trailed away slowly as I realized she'd cum.

Eventually Caroline released her hold on me. She patted my thigh.

"Stay there a minute, Alex. Hands on the chair."

I remained in my place as she moved quietly around behind me. She'd flipped my skirt up as she rose, leaving my ass bare for anyone who walked in to see. I heard fabric rustling, then quiet footsteps on the carpet as she walked back to me.

"Sit."

I sat back on my feet, still facing the chair. Caroline stroked my hair lightly.

"Almost time for work, Alex. I hope you'll be more focused today."

I couldn't quite muffle a snort of disbelief. Luckily, her orgasm seemed to have put Caroline in a forgiving mood.

"Maybe not, then. But you won't be able to touch without these-" I assumed the small jingle was keys. "So if you find yourself getting distracted you're to come see me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Boss." I grimaced internally at the thought of telling someone I was too horny to work, and mentally shied away from the thought of asking permission to touch myself.

"Good girl. Now take off the blindfold and do whatever you need to get ready. It's 8:57."

I could hardly believe that whole interlude had taken only twenty minutes. As I slid the blindfold off I blinked in the harsh fluorescent lighting. I ran my fingers through my hair and glanced at Caroline.

"Good enough. You look a little rumpled, but nothing unusual."

I nodded and rose, heading to the door and picking up my bag. Just as I opened the door to the office full of people, Caroline spoke.

"Remember Alex, you can come to me any time you need help today. I'd be happy to hear you ask for my help with whatever you need."

I felt myself flush at the words that would have been perfectly innocuous to anyone passing by.

"Thanks, um, Boss. I think I'll be ok." I was determined to make it through the day without admitting I needed to frig myself at work.

Caroline laughed softly from her office.