Hardworking Rich: We Get Horny, Too

Story Info
Big businessman Angelo takes care of a Sailor.
2.8k words
4.66
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers

(Angelo's taste for BBC is one that couldn't be ignored)

Gotta always love the summer when it comes to food service, as my business always booms in my locations of Virginia and Florida, but 2020 and 2021 were boosted blessings, to say the least, as in the 40 plus years I'd been in business, these two years proved to be the highest I'd netted in revenue.

"10.1 million dollars," I mentioned to my sister, Leann.

Sure, it was during the pandemic, but the fact that people still wanted quality food in front of them, even when state regulations (in both Florida and Virginia), wouldn't allow for in-facility, public dining, it just came to my advantage. To put it simply, me and my crews were tired, but we further stamped our status as one of the top catering services worldwide, and I ensured they were aptly compensated.

"So when will you stop and take a break," asked Gary.

Gary, one of my best friends, asked this question for the past two years, as he saw me either driving, or catching flights every two months, to ensure all customers, large and small, were taken care of.

"Hell, brother, when's the last time you had some cock," he asked.

I had to recollect, literally scratching my bald scalp trying to figure that out. I couldn't. I knew it was before the pandemic, as Brian, my long time partner, and I didn't play, for we were both afraid we'd give COVID to each other (he was seeing a guy on the side, I'm sure, for there were times he wore "unfamiliar scents"), and I was selective in who I wanted to suck, or even touch me.

"Maybe three years," I told him.

"Ouch, that cherry pop is gonna hurt like hell," he said back to me.

I laughed, because I knew it would, but I wasn't one to take a lot of cock in my ass to begin with. I have a sensitive twat, one that bled the first time a guy penetrated me when I was in college (40 years prior), and the brute was a lineman on the football team. I could count on one hand how many men I'd let inside me, and when they did enter, they did it sparingly, and with rubbers, for I always played it safe.

"This weekend, while you're up in Virginia, make sure you get a good piece," Gary urged. "Hell, get some for me, and send me a photo of the guy when you choose, so I can properly grade him."

Gary had to approve him usually, but the way my ass was twitching as of late, and how much I craved cock, his approval was not detrimental to me having my legs in the air this one weekend.

Coincidentally, I'd be all alone at home.

"I love you. I promise to call, or at least message you when the flight lands," said Brian.

I'd just dropped him off at the Norfolk airport so he could fly to the Caribbean, and conduct some business in Jamaica with one of his companies. Aside from our pet iguanas, I had the house to myself the next seven days. I kissed and hugged him, leaving him in the concourse as he walked to his gate, and scurried down to departures parking to get in the car, and log on to one of the sites. It was time for celebration.

"I'm getting fucked this weekend," I told myself.

Jacking off was played, and Brian and I somewhat came to the conclusion that sex between the two of us was no longer of the essence. It wouldn't take me five minutes, for a Navy guy from Norfolk hit on me immediately.

"Hey there. How's it going," he asked.

His handle was 'Anaconda," with his stats reading 37, black, six foot four, and 275 lbs. He was donning his full dress blues uniform in his profile picture, and had a gang of locked photos, making me curious as to what he looked like outside of his normal garb.

"What are you up to today? Feel like getting fucked," he asked.

He was brazen, but on point, as I did feel like having my hole played with. I had to ask more questions before I agreed to anything:

"You like your cock sucked? Balls licked? How big is that cock? May I see your photos? Are you clean?"

He answered all the questions with favorable answers, to include he having a jet black, nine inch hammer with a carnation pink, mushroom like head. He unlocked his photos to show off the best smile, with dimples in those brown cheeks, and being well dressed. His naughty photos showed a muscular bear, one with the right amount of hair on his chest, and above his crotch, as the base of his beautiful, thick cock had a slight bush. This man made me drool, as he was a well put together, to say the least.

"Now let me ask you some questions," he said.

"I do like to be sucked, but enjoy sucking more. My balls are irrelevant, and not as important as my pussy being eaten by an active mouth, and yes, I've already unlocked my photos, as I am clean as a whistle. Hell, I haven't been with anyone in almost three years, let alone even cum in the last almost two," I told him.

That was correct: I was so uninspired, that I didn't even jerk off in that time.

We chatted some more, as Brian's plane had long departed, and I found myself squirming in the driver's seat, hoping this kid would offer to host or request to come over.

"You want to come to my place, or I come to yours," he asked.

He made my heart flutter. I was finally about to get some.

"My real name is Brandon," he told me. "Pleased to meet you."

"And I'm Angelo," I said. "You can come to my place, kid. Here's my address."

I explained to him I'd just dropped my partner off, and was heading to my home in Virginia Beach. He was leaving the base in Norfolk, and barreling down I-64 to meet me within the hour, he stated. We stopped chatting, and I rushed home to clean myself up, and prep the house a bit with candles, and rose petals from my rose garden on the bed, as a storm was approaching. I messaged Gary to tell him about my pending tryst:

"Rose petals? This poor kid just wants to get his rocks off, he don't care about romance," he told me.

I disregarded Gary, and showed him photos of the stud that was about to mount me.

"Jeez, he's a damned Adonis," Gary said.

Brandon's green eyes, something uncommon for a black male in my 62 years of existence, were an anomaly of sorts, and his dimples compared with his pupils caused me to fall in love, hence the petals. Gary changed course and felt the same.

"God, can I marry him," he joked.

"Well, I gotta go, love ya, and talk to ya soon," I said to my bestie.

I waited in the living room, watching daytime television in my robe and boxers, hearing the rain pelt the sunlight in the ceiling. I even smelled the wet sand through the vents, then stood up to look in the back, where the ocean faced my beachfront property, to see the waves crashing as if some impromptu tropical storm was approaching. I was about to call Brandon, to see if he was okay, when my doorbell rang. I looked through my phone, checking the Ring camera, and there he was, in his digital uniform, getting drenched on the porch. I ran to the door.

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I was about to call you," I said to him.

He chuckled as I let him in, his large frame just dripping on my front door entrance.

"Gotta get you out of those clothes," I said to him.

He took off what appeared to be his blouse, then hugged me, as he was dry under it. He then palmed my ass through the robe, and slid his tongue into my mouth as this large man was taking me over, in spite of being a gentleman.

"Let me take my boots off, first," he said.

I made him take everything off, as he asked if he could take a shower.

"Only if I can join you," I told him. "You want something to drink?"

He opted for a glass of red wine, and I served it up, chilled, and in a tall glass, while he was getting naked. I handed him the glass, he sipped, then kissed me, his grape laden tongue rubbing away at mine. I then grabbed him by the hand, after grabbing his glass to sit down, taking him into my bedroom.

"Alexa, play Luther Vandross," I said.

The song, Here and Now, played, as Luther began crooning us, while I dropped my robe, then headed for the shower. He was behind me, and pulled down my boxers as I bent over to turn on the water. I entered the tub and adjusted the nozzle, but then I felt his strong hands around my waist, and his hairy body pressed against mine, with that long dick resting against my outer ass crack, as he was behind me. He made me swoon immediately, as the water beat our bodies and increased such a hot mood.

"I need this," I told him, as he took some soap, and lathered me up, massaging my neck, then my tits, and getting me hard.

I felt his cock file into my ass, his thick head just laying at my rosebud, pulsating, waiting to enter. He started scrubbing my entire body, going back to the back of my scalp, then my upper back and shoulders, before rounding out to my chest, giving extra attention to my nipples and making me moan and shiver.

"Don't stop," I told him, though originally I was supposed to be the one washing him.

He went lower, doing my belly, abdomen and waist, before taking both hands and rubbing my inner thighs with the soap, then stroking my small sack and cock.

"Oh Brandon," I called out.

"Bend over, Angelo," he said.

I would, as now the water splattered my lower back and all of him, since he squatted. He took my ass with his tongue, eating me like a piece of pineapple from behind.

"Didn't expect that," I told him, as he ran his tongue up and down the outer edge of my hole, then dipped in, doing it over and over.

I had to hold onto the wall to keep my balance, praying I wouldn't fall forward. He spread my cheeks with his massive hands, just going to town and lunching on me in a way I hadn't felt in a number of years.

"Daddy is taking care of you," he grumbled. "You like me eating your snatch?"

"I do, daddy, I do," I cried out.

He would've kept going and I would've came in the shower, but then he wanted to fuck, so he stopped, stood upright, and lathered my ass with some of that soap.

"Let me get a sample," he said.

His cock was super hard as he entered me, as it hurt like hell initially. He was super, stone hard, and thick, as even before the hiatus, I wasn't sure if I had a cock that big to even suck (Brian is a four inches, on a good day).

"Let's try again," he said, but this time, he was rubbing my tits and getting me even hotter.

He punched in as my man pussy queefed, before welcoming his girth inch by inch, as my tits were wired to my cock and ass. He left it inside me, pulling me by my neck and kissing me, as this beast completely took me over. When he pulled out, my pussy queefed more, and he grabbed the soap again.

"Greedy ass. Now wash me," he said.

He turned around, and I stood on the bench attached to the wall with the purpose in getting him from head to toe since I was only six feet tall. I started at his rich scalp, then his neck and shoulders, coming off the bench to do his chest. I worked the remainder of his back, and his muscular ass, getting all inside the crevice, before working the rag to his balls, stroking and scrubbing them, gently.

"Mmmmm," he moaned.

I made him turn around, then I sat on the bench, becoming face to face with his straight, erect cock.

"Beautiful dick, babe," I said to him.

I began scrubbing it, then putting it in my mouth to taste that sweet precum of his.

"Oh yes, Angelo, do that baby," he said to me.

Brandon had one tasty cock, and it felt good on my lips as I slurped away. My ass however seemed jealous, as it twitched in anticipation of getting penetrated.

"You're just a slut for the dick," he said to me.

I'd long accepted my role, and was living it up to the fullest at this very moment.

He stopped me from sucking, then reached down to kiss me, before rinsing us both off.

"Come on, let's take it the bed," I told him.

We stepped out and dried off, then he picked me up, my body parallel to the deck as this strong gentleman carried me into the kitchen, and laid me on the cold counter.

"Spread those legs," he said.

I would, with him holding them at my thighs as he sat on a stool, and began lapping at my hole like a thirsty dog. It felt so good, I was losing my mind trying to squirm, but stuck in his strong grasp as he dined on me yet again.

"Brandon, baby, you're driving me bananas," I told him.

I didn't know if the storm made us both horny, but we were lost in a sexual fog, as now his tongue was so deep inside me, it felt he was fucking me. He'd grab my hands as I gripped them tight, trying to absorb all this pleasure that came so suddenly.

"I wanna lick you raw," he said.

Hearing that made me cringe, as those words came from such a masculine place.

"Suck me, slut," he said to me. "Let's go back to the bedroom, and you suck me good."

He'd help me off the counter, and lead me into the bedroom, laying directly on the petals as he was in the middle of our large bed.

"Lay back, and let me take good care of you," I told him.

He would, placing a pillow under his head, and one under his ass, giving me better traction to suck him like a Blow Pop. Brandon's precum was endless and sweet as nectar as I was trying to get it all. He laid back moaning, his cries turning me on as he enjoyed me being his cock slut.

"Suck that dick, girl," he whimpered.

I felt like his bitch, as I was honored to have my mouth on that patriotic knob, taking it all in without gagging, getting off alone on just providing good head. I was slurping, moving my skull up and down as I wanted this kid to understand where the good head was, and that I'd want him to return.

"You keep that up, and you'll have a nice ounce of juice on your tongue," he warned.

I went down and sucked his big balls, taking them one by one at first, then both simultaneously, as they began to harden.

"You need to stop, before I cum," he told me.

"I want you to cum. Give it to me, daddy," I begged. "Come on, give it to me."

I put my lips back on that cock head, massaging the tip, before taking the shaft and stroking it, trying my damnest to pull that nut. I pressed his steel hard balls, adding pressure, as he began to moan louder.

"Angelooooooooooo," he bellowed.

I groaned as his sugary liquid invaded my tongue, and poured down my throat. He had so much cum, and I was determined not to lose a drop.

"Angelo, my God, man," he cried out.

I wouldn't let go, for he had to push me off of him.

"Damn. How long you been holding that in," I asked, while rubbing his muscular thighs.

Two weeks," he said.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna want some more," I told him.

The rain seemed to lighten up, as did Luther's voice as he sang more upbeat songs, befitting of the mood. I looked into his eyes, smiling, happy this beautiful man made it in the rain to be with me, and I was determined to make sure he would have a wonderful time.

"When do you have to kick me out," he asked.

"Stay as long as you want, love, for I'm alone for a few days," I told him.

We then kissed, he caressing me in his big arms, under my sheets, as for the next couple days, we remained in the house naked, just the two of us.

To be continued.

tchina85
tchina85
123 Followers