Harem Epilogue - Generous Daddy

Story Info
Daddy makes selfless plans for the future.
1.2k words
3.99
9.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story of a lucky Daddy and his harem ended happily in episode 6. But what might happen in the future? If you are interested, this is a very short, highly optional epilogue about one possible future.

The story is of course a fantasy and should be read as such. All characters are over 18 years old and all acts of sexual interaction described or imagined - past, present or future - involve only persons of legal age.

Thank you so much for encouraging comments and ratings. As always, please feel free to comment, rate and give feedback.

/Ravengrave

Yes, all harem girls were pregnant or nursing their Daddy's children. But when we got news of the gender of Anna's baby, it came as a total shock to all of us.

My daughters knew that their Daddy wanted more daughters in the family, more girls to love and raise and protect. And so far all of them had, unbelievably, delivered on the expectation. In addition to Olivia and Amelia, there were five more little daughter-sisters growing inside Emma, Morgan and Tiffany. I was so happy and proud of my harem girls willingness to serve their Daddy in this respect also.

But Anna was going to have a boy! We checked and double checked, but the sonogram left no room for error: it was a little boy. Our family's first! Anna and the girls seemed to be anxious that I would be disappointed, given how happy I had been about the baby girls we were expecting. But when I saw the image of my son, I felt a pride and joy that was new to me, but just as strong as when I learned of my daughters. I assured them I was so very happy about that a little dude was going to join our big family of chicks.

The new joy of getting to welcome a boy into the family served to strengthen my elation, as I contemplated the future of our hugely expanding family.

The very first night after we had learned the genders of the newest of my children, Anna had started to talk about the possibilities it created, as we lay together in bed at night. She had been so happy talking about the new family harem that she hoped this was the beginning of. In twenty years, she imagined a harem where our son, now growing in her belly, would be the daddymaster of his seven sister-cousins. In Anna's mind it was such a sweet and natural continuation of the family tradition she was a part of. Her first harem had been centered around her father's cock, the next centered around my cock and the third would be the harem of our son's cock. She was certain that he and his cock would be more than capable to handle a family harem of his own, given his breeding lineage and the upbringing we would give him. I had no reason to doubt that.

As soon as I heard it, I knew it had to be.

It made me so happy that Anna would get to see this new dream of hers fulfilled, as she had been so amazing and selfless in sowing the seeds of my own harem. The first time Anna told me of how perfect it was that we could now create a second harem, I smiled and nodded along. I had not considered the future of a new generation of incest love that this new litter of mine would create in a couple of decades. Yet, when Anna started to paint the picture, it did seem lovely to give this gift to my son and his sisters when they passed into adulthood.

As I mulled it over in my mind, I found that the idea strengthened my love for my special, wonderful family. All these children were the fruits of MY cock, MY loins and MY harem. They were mine to raise and care for, my responsibility for a good while longer. As the Daddy of the family, they belonged to me, just as much as their mothers did. And yet at that crucial place in their lives, when they had grown into adults and likely, given nature and nurture, would possess bodies and minds well suited for boundless family sex, was I really going to prevent my children from creating a family harem of their own?

NO!!!

I sat up in bed as the realization struck me. Anna had fallen asleep next to me as I lay contemplating, but thankfully she did not wake up from my sudden movement.

I smiled into the darkness, imagining how I would raise my son to be the man he needed to be to take charge of his sisters and become the center of their harem, when they all had become adults. I was sure that his mother, who had turned out to be so adept at unlocking the unthinkable, dirty secrets of our family, would be instrumental in helping me.

The next day, I consulted Morgan, as the top girl of my harem. She was overjoyed that I was already working on a plan for our unborn daughter and her sister-cousins to join their brother's harem when they turned eighteen.

"That is so amazing, Daddy!! We will make it such a very special day for them, when they are one by one properly accepted into adulthood and onto their brother's teenage cock!"

I decided that I and Morgan would tell Anna the happy news together. We lay together in our master bed as we told her, with me and Morgan on either side, encircling Anna with our bodies. As expected, she took the news of my decision very well. I could see her eyes glisten with tears of joy when she realized our son would get the family harem that his grandfather and father had had before him.

"Oh, Daddy, he will grow up to be such a strong young man, and his cock will be so huge, with my father's and your cock-genes mixed together!" Anna's eyes shone with love and pride as she stroked her tummy, where our future son rested comfortably. "He will become so fulfilled when he gets a family harem of his own!"

While I pondered her words, Morgan smiled happily at her mother. Her hand joined Anna's in caressing her mother's tummy, where her little brother was growing. Anna smiled back at Morgan.

I closed my eyes and imagined my son when he was in his early twenties. It wasn't difficult to paint a picture of him in my mind's eye, with the help of Anna's description. A strong, well-built young man, his facial features a mix of mine and Anna's. Naturally confident without being arrogant. Sweet and kind to his mother and sisters and a model of a modern young man in his values and manner. And his cock matched the rest of him: large, smooth, yet rock hard. I could feel my own cock rise from the pride and love I felt for what this man to be would get to do to his sisters.

I knew it would be just perfect.

My big daddycock, fat and hard at the thought of my new children's future happiness, was soon swallowed by the mouths and throats of my top girl and my wife, as they started this night's celebration of our endless family love.