Harem Pt. 01

Story Info
Daddy is about to be the luckiest man in the world.
4.6k words
4.66
148.6k
509

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is of course a fantasy and should be read as such. All characters are over 18 years old.

Please feel free to comment and give feedback.

***

The first years were tough on both me and my wife. We were so young, barely out of high school. Both of us wanted to have a family and it seemed smart to start early and shorten the toddler years. So when Morgan was born just a couple of weeks after Anna turned 20, and Tiffany came along eighteen months later, it was more or less according to plan.

But then there was the "accident", in the shape of Molly, Jenny and Emma, our darling triplets, born merely a year after Tiffany. They were an "accident" only in that we hadn't planned to have any more children and we certainly hadn't planned for triplets. But considering we were fucking like rabbits and didn't use protection, the result wouldn't have been a surprise to more mature parents. We really should have known better, but Anna was so fucking hot and I loved seeing her pregnant. There was no way we could keep our hands off each other. We experimented with all kinds of kinky stuff, Anna being very submissive in the bedroom. Sometimes we even fantasised about sharing our bed with others, but in the end our family commitments made sure it stayed a fantasy.

Going from a horny teenage couple to a family of seven in less than three years was a challenge. Anna and I had to grow up fast and leave much of our old lifestyle behind. Many of our twentysomething friends could not understand our situation, and we drifted apart. Despite the hardships, however, the hard work of raising a large family and losing most of our friends only served to tie me and Anna closer together. We shared everything and had so much fun, watching our beautiful girls grow up to become warm, loving, and smart young women. And as they became older, the girls also more often than not chose to stay home than go out. They had friends, sure, but there was always so much fun going on at our house, and always someone to play with.

People sometimes ask me if I regret not having a son, with such a large family. To which I just smile. It has been an absolute delight to share my life and my home with all this feminine wit and beauty, and I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I have taken my role as the only man of the house seriously and tried to provide a good example for my daughters of how a man should behave towards women (and men). I think I have done fairly well and the girls have grown up to be strong, smart and independent. I know I have their love and trust, and they have mine.

Which made what happened yesterday all that more complicated.

Morgan, our oldest, is turning 21 in a few weeks and still living at home. She already has a good job at an accountant firm, making decent money, and Anna and I have been gently encouraging her to find a place of her own. But the idea of leaving us and her sisters has been hard for her. Morgan is a warm, but kind of introvert person, and our family is very important to her. So she is still staying at our house, albeit in the attic studio with a separate entrance.

Last night there was a package for Morgan, which by mistake came to the front door. The guy let me sign for it and I went upstairs to give it to Morgan. We still have an indoor staircase to the studio apartment, even though it's rarely used. I ran upstairs, taking two steps at a time, as I wanted to get back to the HBO show Anna and I were watching. The show was kind of steamy and we were already getting very handsy in the sofa, with a promise of more to come. The rest of the family were out doing different things and were not expected back until late.

As I came up to the door to Morgan's apartment and raised my hand to knock, I heard strange noises coming from inside. It seemed like someone was moaning. I stopped in my tracks, initially worried that Morgan was sick or something. But a second later it became obvious that this was another kind of moaning altogether. Someone was clearly having an excellent time in my daughter's room. At first, I wasn't completely sure it was Morgan I had heard, even though it did sound like a woman. But was she alone or did she have company? To my knowledge, Morgan wasn't seeing anyone. In fact, I was pretty sure she hadn't had a serious physical relationship with anyone, boy or girl.

I know I should have just left right away. I mean, my daughter is a grown woman, and she has every right to her privacy. But I hesitated just for a moment, being a little curious about what kind of fun my daughter was having. When I couldn't hear anything else, however, I turned and started to head back downstairs to my hot wife.

"Yeah! Please, daddy!"

I froze on the steps, unable to understand what I'd heard. It was definitely Morgan's voice, not very loud, but clearly recognisable. It was thick with emotion, like I'd never heard it before. But what was she saying? Had she heard me and was calling out to me? It hadn't sounded like that at all. I was unsure what to do.

"Take me first, daddy! Make me your top girl! Fuck me!"

I froze as it became obvious what Morgan was doing. My own, slightly shy 21-year old daughter was masturbating while having a sexual fantasy about me! It was unbelievable. Morgan and I had always had a close relationship, albeit not as close as mine and Tiffany's. But there had never been any sexual overtones to the relationship. Morgan was a fairly private person, about her thoughts as well as her body. She was never very keen on idle chatter, but when she did speak, she was always worth listening to, and I valued her opinion. Her face and long, auburn hair was pretty, and very reminiscent of her mother, but she rarely wore much make up or and clotheswise she stuck to what was comfortable.

"Yeah, daddy, pound me with that fat cock!!" Morgan's voice was louder now, and the lusty tone made me think she was about to come.

Man! This was so incredible! Despite the weirdness, I started to get really turned on. A young, beautiful woman was having an orgasm fantasising about being fucked by me! And the fact that it was my daughter ... well, the more I thought about it, the less it freaked me out. It was probably nothing more than just a harmless fantasy, and she seemed to really enjoy it. My cock was becoming hard at the thought of my daughter playing with her pussy and I realised I wanted more. I wanted to see her. Pressed up against the door now, I could hear Morgan breathing heavily as she was getting ready to come from her daddy fantasy. Fuck, I wanted to see my daughter come!

I twisted the doorknob ever so slightly. Then I slowly pushed the door open and peeked into the room. I will never forget it for as long as I live.

Morgan was lying face down on her bed, barely five feet from where I was standing. She was completely naked and her ass was sticking up, making me literally gasp in shock. As I mentioned, I didn't really have any notion of what Morgan's body might look like. Unlike Tiffany or the triplets, Morgan and I have never had any of those partial nudity episodes that can come with living in the same household. And so I was not at all prepared for the complete sex bomb that was panting and moaning on the bed right beside me.

I always knew Morgan had a sweet face, of course. No classical beauty, more of a cute girl next door kind of look. I'd always thought her best feature was her eyes, soulful and playful at the same time, making anyone she turned her attention to feel special. And I knew she had always been proud of her luscious auburn hair, with good reason, as it cascaded all the way down her back like a shampoo commercial. But now it turned out Morgan had also been hiding a body that was nothing short of amazing, beneath her sensible, comfortable jeans and sweaters.

She was kind of tall (I knew that!) with long, smooth well shaped legs and thighs (I didn't know that), currently bent as she jutted her ass up in ecstatic movements. And that ass! I've always been an ass man. Anna's big tushy was an important reason for our first teenage fucks, with her bent over the hood of my car and me kneading her meaty ass as I pounded her, stupefied that a boy like me had managed to land such an amazing girl. And apparently Morgan had picked up all of her mom's great ass genes, and maybe even gone one better. Morgan's butt was big and round and jiggly, but not disproportionate to her tall frame. There were tight, well trained muscles working that ass frantically as she came closer and closer to an orgasm, but at the same time it was perfectly fleshed out to create a masterpiece of womanly curves. The moment I saw my daughter's ass jiggle through that crack in her bedroom door, I felt my cock go rock hard and I knew our relationship would never be the same again.

The rest of Morgan's body was also very fine, not to mention the fact that she was vigorously shoving a fairly large, natural dildo into the tightest hairless pussy I have ever seen. But even as my sweet daughter was focusing all her attention on punishing her pussy with the plastic cock, my eyes strayed back to her ass, and it was hard to focus on anything else. Watching it jiggle, I couldn't resist pulling on my large dick through my sweat pants, matching my daughter's increasing movements, until she finally went over the top.

"Fuck me, daddy! Nngh! Fuck your top girl... aaah ... till she comes!! Aaaaghhh! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Morgan collapsed on the bed, still squirming deliciously in the afterglow of her daddy fantasy orgasm. Me and my fat cock enjoyed one last view of her gobsmacking ass still slowly pumping up and down. When she came, she had let go of the big dildo and it was still sticking out of her tiny pussy. She used the bed to push it in a few final times, before she rolled over and pulled her fake daddy cock out. Thankfully, her eyes were still closed, lost in the aftermath of her fantasy, but I quickly withdrew, as she would otherwise surely had seen me, standing in the doorway with my dick tenting my pants.

I stumbled downstairs, trying to be quiet, although I was pretty sure Morgan still wasn't in any state to hear me. My head was spinning and my rock hard cock just wouldn't go down. I had never really had incestuous thoughts or even fantasies before, but the knowledge that my own smoking hot 21 year old daughter was thinking about me sexually had opened a new window in my head. And apparently my cock was in on it too. As I kept thinking about the stunning things I had heard and seen, another thing puzzled me, apart from the incest fantasy itself. Morgan had been calling herself her daddy's "top girl". What did that mean?

I tried to slip back into the living room as inconspicuously as I could, but Anna must have noticed the still undelivered package in my hand and the ready to be delivered package in my pants. She didn't say anything, however, and I joined her on the couch. I could hardly breathe, at the same time shamed and incredibly excited by what I had witnessed. I snuggled up to Anna and continued to stare at the TV, but my mind was upstairs peeping at my Morgan as she shoved that dildo into her tiny cunt and wiggled her perfect ass, while calling for her daddy. I just couldn't stop reliving how incredibly tight her pussy had looked. Had she ever had something bigger than that dildo inside her? Had she ever had a real cock? It had always been a fantasy of mine to deflower a virgin, but since making love to Anna for the first time more than twenty years ago, it hadn't been more than a fantasy. But now?

No, no, no! I had to stop this! I had invaded my daughter's privacy by eavesdropping and peeping at her, when she had a very private moment. And it was sick!! Wasn't it? The ultimate perversion, a father having sexual thoughts about his own daughter. Not to mention illegal. And yet ... the fact that Morgan was an adult and, what's more, seemed to be absolutely in to the idea h a d to matter, didn't it? Maybe it wasn't sick then? Or maybe not as sick, anyway? And it was just a fantasy. For me, definitely, and probably for Morgan too. I mean, she couldn't actually be hoping that her own father, more than double her own age would bend her over and fuck her? Could she?

It didn't take very long before the combination of the visions of my daughter's ass and my wife's warm, curvy body squeezed in next to mine in the sofa made it impossible to hold back. Ignoring the TV completely, I started kissing Anna's neck, while pushing my iron bar erection into her thigh to make my suggestion for this evening's activities absolutely clear. Anna giggled happily when she felt my none too subtle come on, and half turned to kiss me. We both slid down to a lying position and started to French kiss like eager teenagers. I was more turned on than I could remember, the similarities between my wife's and daughter's bodies melding fantasy and reality. As I closed my eyes, I was kissing my Morgan, giving her daddy's love at last.

But I needed more. In a swift motion, I sat up, grabbed Anna and spun her face down in the sofa.

"Wait! Honey, I ..." Anna yelped, surprised at the sudden escalation, but her voice thick with lust. Our love making often takes a turn towards a little rough play and domination, as Anna has a definite submissive streak and I don't mind showing her who's in charge.

She half turned again, raising herself on her elbow, smiling.

"My, my, what's gotten into you tonight, baby?"

I smiled back dangerously, grabbed the hem of her sweat pants and panties and pulled them both all the way down, exposing her magnificent legs and ass. Anna moaned shamelessly and her eyes sought mine, but I was staring down at her body. Her ass was slightly raised, just like Morgan's had been. Anna's tushy was a little wider than her daughter's, and didn't have quite the muscled tone that Morgan's had, but the similarities still made me breathless with lust. My shame almost forgotten, I gently, but forcefully turned Anna's face back into the sofa cushions, as my other hand whipped out my dick, which was positively drooling with precum by now.

"But honey ... what about ... the kids ...?"

Anna's attempt at muffled protests quickly turned into an extended groan as I pressed my 9 inch cock deep into her sopping wet pussy. I stayed at the deepest point for a moment, transfixed by the sight of her ass winking at me. Anna's ass. Or was it Morgan's ass? I closed my eyes for a second.

"Yeah, daddy, pound me with that fat cock!!"

I could still hear Morgan's throaty moans from no more than twenty minutes ago, and I started pounding her, just as she begged me to. I opened my eyes and roughly squeezed the cheeks pumping beneath me, savouring the pliant flesh in my hands.

"Fuck me, daddy! Nngh! Fuck your top girl!"

I knew what Morgan wanted and I was fucking her. I increased the pace as the woman beneath me began pushing her ass back against my cock to force as much as possible inside her needy twat. Knowing that my daughter was so willing, so eager for my daddy cock made my heart soar with lust and love and I threw my head back in ecstasy.

And looked straight into the eyes of my daughter Morgan, standing in the doorway in a white dressing gown.

For a split second, my lust addled mind was confused, lost in the fantasy. I was fucking Morgan, wasn't I? Then a little pinch of sense returned, and I realised my actual daughter was staring incredulously at her middle aged father viciously pounding her half naked mother doggy style on the family living room sofa.

Instinctively, I felt a wave of embarrassment wash over me. As I mentioned, Morgan had always valued her privacy and we had never seen each other bodies in states of undress before tonight. And now she had just watched me pull my raging hard on from her mother's wet pussy and then slam it back in again. Your kids tend to look at you differently after an experience like that.

But wait ... would she, now? Maybe not. Maybe Morgan's mind was already full of pictures of my cock slamming into a woman's pussy. Maybe this is was ... maybe this is what she was dreaming about ...

It felt like a life decision that had to be made in a few seconds. But when I looked into Morgan's eyes I remembered her orgiastic moans and her desperate plea for her daddy to take her first. I decided to risk it all, and really, the churning in my balls left me no choice.

So instead of pulling out and starting some kind of intensely awkward apology to my shocked daughter, I simply grabbed Anna's broad, magnificent rump and rammed my big cock back in her pussy so hard her head bumped into the armrest of the sofa. And I looked my daughter right into her beautiful, magnetic brown eyes and winked.

My heart went boom-boom-boom in the same quick beat as my cock for a few intense moments of uncertainty.

And then Morgan's face lit up in the most radiant, lovesick smile I have ever seen, on film or in real life, and she winked back at me.

Blood rushed to both my head and my cock in the complete joy of sharing this intimate, sexual moment with my daughter. I slowed down a little bit, making sure Morgan could see my big cock clearly as it sawed in and out of Anna's cunt. Anna, oblivious to the situation, continued to prostrate herself obediently in the sofa, with only her round butt sticking up to meet my pistoning cock. I could hear her moan delightedly into the sofa cushions, fully enjoying the severe pounding she was taking.

I kept eye contact with Morgan as I started to increase the pace fucking her mother again, and as I looked into her eyes I became increasingly sure that we were sharing the same fantasy. It was Morgan lying there with her perfect little ass in the air, finally taking her father's cock deep into her tight, tight virgin pussy.

As our fucking became more intense and Anna started to moan little "yes":es with each pounding she took, I noticed that Morgan's hand had strayed downwards, parting her gown at the waist. Her hand was moving in time with my strokes into her mother. I was already pretty certain that Morgan had been enjoying the show, but her discreetly playing with herself while ogling her daddy's cock was all the proof I needed.

Suddenly Anna screamed out "Yeeeeeeeeeeeee ssssssssssssss sssssssssss!!" as her body started shaking uncontrollably. I had been on the very edge of an orgasm myself for the last few minutes, trying to hold back to extend the secret experience I was sharing with my daughter. But when Anna's well trained cunt started squeezing my dick in the special way it always does when I take her from behind, I let myself go and started filling my wife's cunt with a flood of semen. I don't think I had come this much since the night of the triplet "accident". I just kept pumping load after load into Anna's by now limp body. And understanding what was happening, Morgan increased the pace of her own hand on her pussy. I pulled out my dick to shoot the fifth or maybe sixth load over Anna's ass, something I always try to do, as her ass looks even more gorgeous covered in cum. Seeing her father's massive erection shoot big globs of cum all over an ass that looked almost exactly like her own, Morgan seemed to lose it too, and she sank to her knees cumming.

I rubbed out the last few drops of my massive cum on Anna's already well filled pussy and bent down to kiss her neck. She mumbled happily and tried to move her head, but was just too exhausted. I looked up and saw that Morgan was on her feet again. She looked over at me and her eyes strayed lovingly down to my still half erect cock. I pumped it a few more times and - as a testament to how horny the events of this night had made me - my cock actually started to rise again. I could see Morgan's eyes shoot up and her pretty little mouth forming an O in amazement. I made a hand gesture from my cock towards her, to indicate that it was all her doing. Morgan smiled happily and blew me a kiss. Then she very demonstratively bent a little and blew my big hard on a kiss too.

12