Harem Girls of the Pleasure Planet Ch. 02

Story Info
A dinner, the Emissary ventures abroad, Kitten is punished.
6.9k words
4.56
6.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I opened the door to my apartments, I saw Kitten laying in the sitting area. She appeared to be reading a book. She rose quickly when she heard the door open.

"Busy day?" I asked, gently teasing her. I couldn't help but notice that she had changed her color of lingerie, from her usual white to a vivid red. "I have to admit I have no idea what you do when I'm not here."

"I often leave to exercise," she said, "I read to entertain and to educate myself, and I can do anything else that my master desires."

I smiled at her rebuttal and that she would take offense. "I didn't mean to insult you Kitten, I just meant to tease, and to understand."

"Of course Master," she demurred, moving towards me gracefully. "How may I please you today? I trust your meeting with the King was fruitful."

"Very much so, although he drove a hard bargain in the end. I found his arguments...persuasive. I'm afraid I'm quite spent as well."

"Of course Master," Kitten said, raising her hands to unbutton my shirt, "let's get you into something comfortable and then we'll see how I can make sure you are fully pleased." I allowed the beautiful courtesan to undress me, studying her incredible body as she removed my clothing. I had begun to find her tits immensely compelling and even after the intensity of my recent sexual release I found her form captivating. What's more, I could see that she knew I was studying her, desiring her.

"Master," Kitten asked, "may I bathe you?"

This proposal sounded like a lovely idea because I was still covered in massage oil, and so I let her lead me to the large tub that filled the center of the bathing area. It was a very large bath, with space for four, or perhaps five people, a fact that I noted for later.

Kitten dutifully filled the tub and invited me into the warm water. She removed her own clothing and then joined me. She took a large sponge from a nearby drawer and then began to wash my arms with it. As she did, I could feel her large breasts press against me, floating in the warm water. Despite everything that had happened that day, I felt my cock begin to stiffen.

"Kitten, tell me about yourself? How did you become a member of the harem?"

"It was my life-long dream," she said, her hands working down my torso with the sponge. "Here on Himeros it is a great honor to be chosen for the harem."

"Really?" I asked, incredulous, "On some worlds sex workers, especially those considered slaves, is highly stigmatized."

Kitten looked at my quizzically, as if I had said something absurd or nonsensical, that the sky was green or the King was a lizard in disguise. "That is odd. On our world it is a great honor to be chosen. Many try out for the positions but there are few with the beauty and skill who can pass the tests."

I tousled her auburn hair. She truly did look stunning, and I could see that she was a rare beauty. "But surely slavery is not something chosen by most. Don't you want freedom?"

"Slavery that is willingly accepted is not the same as slavery imposed against one's will, is that not true master? We of the court's harem are well cared for. We want for nothing. We cannot be abused and even those who enjoy receiving or giving pain do so willingly. When offworlders use the term 'slavery' they mean chattel bought and sold against their will. But we do nothing we have no consented to already. Our slavery is voluntary."

"But Kitten," I protested, "surely no one can choose to give up their life to be another person's sexual plaything. How can you make that choice willingly?"

"Most are slaves to something Master," Kitten answered softly, with all the self-reflection of a philosopher. "In the Empire I hear that most people carry great debts to banks and tradings guilds, and even to the emperor. Others swear vows to serve in the military, or give their lives to something that consider of great importance. How is my choice any different? Except that, instead of playing at freedom while burdened to debt-slavery by a merchant guild, instead of working every day to pay off the credit extended by banking cartels, hoping to bring home enough to eat, I have chosen to submit myself to slavery in the interest of pleasure. Again, I want for nothing. It is not a bad trade after all."

In truth, I had no good answer for her. It was hard for me to imagine that she had a point, but she had left me speechless, and in that moment I didn't know what to say. Instead, I kissed her.

She responded with passion, and I felt her hand reach down towards my hard cock, then, gliding over to me in the warm, soapy water, she eased onto my lap, allowing me into her pussy and moaning in pleasure.

Kitten then rode me, pressing her gorgeous breasts against my face as she moved slowly, at first, and then with increasing speed, moving rhythmic on top of me.

"You truly are a wonder Kitten, and this planet of yours is a greater wonder. I am a lucky man."

"I am lucky to be your Primary master. I am lucky to be able to please you, to bring you pleasure. I have no greater desire than to please your cock. It is my entire purpose, to worship your cock and receive its reward."

I groaned, and then I felt her body shiver as she came on top of me, then again and again, orgasmic waves of pleasure running through her body as her pussy convulsed, tightening around me. It was more than I could take, and then I came as well, in sequence with her.

We sat for a long moment in the water until Kitten spoke to me again.

"Let's finish your bath."

------

When I finally emerged from the tub, I took the casual clothing she offered me: a sort of short tunic that left most of the chest open and allowed her hands to caress me, which they did often. We relaxed together on the bed, Kitten nuzzling against my side and running her hands up and down my chest.

"Do you have a family, Kitten?"

"No," she said, tracing my nipples with her fingers, "I did once, but they died when I was young. I lived in one of the orphanages on the outer islands until I was of age, and then, I entered the harem. It became my family, my friends."

I ran my fingers through her long brown hair. "Have you been assigned as a Primary before?"

"No, Master."

"So all of your training, your conditioning, led you to me?"

"Yes Master. As I said to you: to please you is my greatest desire and wish. Your pleasure gives me pleasure. My highest goal is to please your cock and be rewarded by it."

"You truly are a wonder, Kitten," I said, stroking her cheek with my hand, "a fantasy for most men I would think."

I must have nodded off in her embrace, because some time later, I was awoken by the chime of the doorbell. Kitten was still at my side, and she moved sleepily as I rose from the bed. I straightened my tunic and opened the door.

In the entrance was a middle-aged woman dressed in the livery of the King's diplomatic service. She nodded her head to acknowledge me and pressed a note into my hand. I could see that it was sealed with the King's signet.

"His Majesty instructed me to deliver these instructions to you, Emissary," the woman declared. She kept her eyes fixed on me and dutifully avoided looking at the room beyond. Discretion was clearly a value well respected in the court.

"A letter?" I asked, "But I was hoping to speak to the King again in person."

"The King has left the palace on a matter of some urgency," the diplomat kept her face unmoved, but was clearly not used to hearing the bellyaching of minor functionaries. "He will not return for some time. Instead he dictated this missive."

"Very well, thank you for your time." She nodded again and left, and I walked back into my apartments, where Kitten was still sleeping on the bed. I broke the wax seal and read the short letter contained inside:

"Emissary, I had looked forward to our continued negotiations, however I have been summoned to a matter of great importance in the Duchy of the West Isles, some distance from the court. I will be gone for some time. During this period, I do not want to leave you unentertained or unsatisfied, and you have much to learn about Himeros. For this reason, I am sending you to visit the Academy of Pleasure on my behalf. I conduct regular scouting and quality assurance visits there, but this time, you shall go in my stead. Spend at least three nights at the Academy, and I expect a full report on your findings and experiences when I return."

"Present this letter and seal to Mistress Elena, Academy Dean, when you arrive. She will make sure your visit is a pleasant one. The Harbor Master will arrange transportation."

The bottom of the letter was signed in the King's hand and sealed again with his signet. I began to wonder about the King's sudden change of schedule and what exactly his purpose was in sending me away to this "Academy of Pleasure," inviting as the name might be, when I felt the touch of hands on my neck.

"Is there anything I can do for you Master?" was Kitten's whispered voice in my ear.

"I'm not sure. The King has left the palace and is sending me away for a few days as well. In truth, I was hoping to spend some more time with you."

"I as well Master, but at least allow me to arrange a going away gift for you. Perhaps a lovely dinner?"

"That sounds wonderful," I said, smiling, "and I promise to give you something to remember me by..."

Kitten spent the next few hours trying on outfits which she ordered from the harem's special supply. I asked, and was told, that while the lingerie-like uniforms of the harem where the default, any other outfits could be worn in private, with the approval of the master or mistress.

Finally, she found one that she liked, a tightly-fitting dress that ended just below her butt, cut down deeply to her navel and exposed much of her wonderful assets in-between.

"Do you approve, Master?" she asked, knowing that I would.

She had also spent some time scanning through the harem library, making some kind of special request. I allowed her to do so, knowing that it would be to my benefit, and that her training, as well as her devotion to my sexual pleasure and fulfillment above all else, meant that she could often think of better ideas than I could. She had already proven that much in the last couple of days.

Eventually the door bell sounded, and four beautiful women of the harem entered my apartment. Two were of the first rank and wore small, red bralette sets, one was of Kitten's rank and wore a red shelf bras and panties, and the last woman was of the third rank, wearing a lovely babydoll dress in red lace which flew away from her stomach to show alluring glimpses of flesh. Together they formed a team as voluptuous as they were energetic.

All of the women were carrying trays, which at Kitten's command they deposited on the rectangular table which served as our dining area.

"These friends of mine have prepared a date night in for you Master!"

"Thank you Kitten. I was getting quite hungry!" It was true, and in more ways than one.

"Since you are departing tomorrow, this will be our going-away banquet," Kitten continued, sitting in her stunning dress at the other end of the table and facing me with bright, blue eyes, " -- this banquet is a special tradition here on Himeros. We are taught that pleasure is the greatest good that can be achieved, and so this traditional feast is a combination of culinary and erotic delights. At least, that is what they taught me in the Academy. Girls, let is serve the first course!"

At her command, the two middle-ranked women unveiled beautiful plates of food, sumptuous spreads of cured meat and cheese and lovely breads. I immediately reached to grab a helping and so did Kitten. The two women of the first rank fell to their knees and moved beneath the table.

"In the beginning of the dinner service, the guests eat, experience the pleasure of food, and at the same time, are pleasured by the harem servants."

Beneath the table I felt hands gently removing my underwear, and then a tongue begin to lick my shaft. At the other end, I saw Kitten smile and I realized that the other woman was pleasuring her at the same time.

"But aren't you a member of the harem? I asked Kitten, "shouldn't you be on your knees?"

"Any time you wish it master, but I have prepared for us the traditional celebratory feast, and I am playing the role of the mistress of the house."

"I see," I said, feeling the woman beneath the table begin to gently suck on the head of my cock.

I allowed Kitten to enjoy this moment of role-play. It made me happy to see her taking charge for once, and so we made light conversation as we ate, and I tried to savor the incredible pleasure of being casually sucked while I dined with my "mistress."

After a while of this, Kitten deemed the time right. "Now the main course," she said, and the woman wearing the babydoll unveiled a beautiful roast entree. She then fed it to us, cutting slices and passing it to either side of the table in a kind of ritualized dance. We ate a serving together this way and then the lead woman looked at Kitten:

"Mistress, the main course continues on the bed."

We moved to the large bed, the six of us, and Kitten indicated that I should lie down. The woman in the red babydoll and the one in the shelf bra laid on either side of me and began to caress my chest, kissing the entire length of my torso and gently sucking on my nipples and neck.

Kitten was flanked by her two rank one charges and approached from my legs. The trio began to suck my cock as a gifted team, Kitten working the shaft and the other two women focusing on the balls. From time to time they would shift positions, or one would lick from the balls to the top of the shaft and Kitten would allow her to suck on me for a moment before moving back to the previous arrangement. I had experienced this teamwork approach to oral sex in the harem before, but this was special, the work of a true expert at the craft, and I gazed into Kitten's haunting blue eyes while she smiled at me, pleasured me with her tongue and mouth and I felt kisses and licking across my entire body.

Just as I was feeling that this was too much, the woman in the babydoll made a signal that the rythem should shift, and the other woman at my side got up and lowered her wet pussy down onto my cock. She began to ride me, moaning with pleasure, a moment after this began, I felt her shudder with orgasm and she rose off my cock and another woman -- this time one of the rank one harem girls -- took her place. This continued for some time in perfect sequence, until all five of the women, Kitten included, had fucked me.

The last one to ride me was the lead woman in the babydoll, and as she fucked me I could feel two tongues working my balls at the same time, and presumably, her clit as well, because the harem girls are nothing if not dedicated and thorough. Finally I reached the point of no return, and just as in our previous trysts, I heard Kitten's voice in my ear:

"Please reward me Master!"

"Yes!" I shouted my assent, and I felt Kitten pull my rock hard cock from the last woman's wet pussy and bury it in her mouth precisely the moment I came. She moaned gleefully as I violently and passionately shot cum down her eager and greedy throat.

In a haze of pleasure I let the women gently caress me. I heard them laughing and talking to one another, all indistinctly, because I was so removed from the world. The only voice I heard was Kitten's once again whispering in my ear:

"For dessert we can go again Master!"

And we did.

-----

The following morning I took the King's letter and went to the harbor to arrange transportation. The view of the sweeping bay that framed the entrance to the palace was mesmerizing -- the water shone in the sun with sapphire clarity, and the wharf was dotted with small sailing ships. On Himeros I would later learn that the preservation of the natural world was paramount, and so, although the local technology level allowed for advanced forms of travel, even basic commerce with the spacecraft of the Empire, ancient tradition and royal fiat decreed that all long-range transport should be done by the most environmentally friendly means possible. Airships were used by the rich, but most people traveled the oceans of this beautiful world by wind-power.

Without much trouble I found a sailing vessel headed for the Academy. We set sail later that day, I was assigned to a fairly spartan cabin, and took my meals with a small number of other travelers in the regular mess. I confess that I spent most of my time on deck, watching the waves in all their alluring beauty and the following morning we docked at the nearby island that housed my destination.

From the outside, the Academy of Pleasure looked much like the royal palace, a sweeping edifice of white stone with numerous archways and covered courtyards and verdant gardens housing tropical flora. Moments after I set foot on the wharf a woman in a striking blue dress approached me. She looked to be about fifty years old and possessed enormous, almost statuesque beauty, with graying hair pulled back into a long braid and a glittering blue sapphire necklace hanging low, nestled between her ample breasts and catching the light of the ocean with every movement.

"Emissary," she said, approaching me. "I am Mistress Elena, Dean of the Academy. It is a great pleasure to welcome you here on behalf of his Majesty, the King."

"Thank you," I replied, surprised that she would greet me personally, but I reminded myself that I should never let the absence of overt high technology make me forget that the people of Himeros were clever and resourceful, and that they possessed a global communications network to rival anything in the heart of the Empire.

"I see that you are traveling very light," Elena gestured towards my simple clothing bag. Since arriving at the palace I had adopted a simple, local style of dressed and eschewed the heavy and formal styles of my homeland. "Leave that there and I will make sure it is brought to your quarters -- the King's quarters. I would like to begin our tour immediately if we may."

I gave my consent, and I followed Elena as she led us up through the grand entrance of the Academy and into a quadrangle surrounded by white stone buildings lined with pleasant pathways covered in shade trees. The Dean gave a commentary during our walk, speaking of the large library devoted to physiology, physiology and the erotic arts. She showed me numerous bustling classrooms, steaming bathhouses, orderly dormitories and tranquil courtyards, and I saw many dozens of students, both male and female. All were wearing simple thongs but otherwise nearly nude in the warm, tropical climes of the Academy.

Finally, Elena led me into a small, walled garden off one of the main paths. I noticed a dozen, beautiful female students gathered in a circle reading and taking notes. At our entrance, they all stood at attention.

"This is one of our first-year seminars," Elena announced. "They are studying introductory oral technique."

"Students," Elena continued, addressing the class, "This man with me is an Emissary from the Empire. He is visiting our world and we want to show him the best possible parts of our civilization and culture. In addition, he comes at the personal request of your king. I expect that you will treat him with all the obedience and respect you would give to our highness."

"Yes Mistress," the dozen young women said in unison.

"Now Emissary, the King would often take the opportunity to provide personal instruction to members of the harem in training. Would you be so kind as to offer the same guidance to our students?"

"What sort of guidance did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Take a seat over there and disrobe." Mistress Elena indicated a chair next to one of the babbling fountains. "The girls will each have a turn to please your cock, showing what they have been learning in this class, and you can provide comments and direction."

12