Harem Girls of the Pleasure Planet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without further command I took a seat, and Elena gestured to the first student -- a voluptuous young woman with long, dark hair and olive skin -- to begin.

"One minute each girls, and then switch when I give the order."

The first girl looked at me, and I met her eyes. She looked shy.

"Go ahead," I said, "show me what you're learning."

She dropped to her knees and immediately began sucking on me in earnest. I reached out to touch her face.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm," I said, "but trying warming me up first, start with some licking and kissing."

"Yes Master," she said, and began gently licking me before resuming her slow sucking. "Thank you for your instruction."

After a minute of her rather awkward oral technique, Mistress Elena said "Next" and the second young woman knelt down and began to kiss my hard cock. This went on until each of the twelve students in the class had a chance to perform a short oral session and receive instruction. I tried to offer the best advice I could to each student, but I must admit it is incredibly distracting to have one's cock sucked by a rotating group of strikingly beautiful young women, each seeming to bring more enthusiasm than the last.

"Now," said Mistress Elena, "we will play one of his majesty's favorite games: roulette! Emissary, each of the girls will continue to perform oral for you in sequence, but only thirty seconds this time, and whoever receives your cum will win!"

"That sounds like a wonderful game," I replied, smiling from ear to ear.

"Begin!" announced Elena, and the rotation continued in quick succession, each woman licking and kissing and sucking on my cock and balls for a brief half of a minute until Elena signaled the next one. I do not know how many times they went around the circle. I must have lost count in my bliss, and I may have closed my eyes in ecstasy, but after awhile I could not withstand the pleasure anymore and I came violently, jerking as I felt my cum swallowed by the winner -- a cute, petite girl with short black hair and wonderful technique.

"A fine job Samantha!" Elena announced, "That will earn you extra credit on your next assignment." I saw the winner grin as she wiped her lips clean. "Well girls, time for lunch?"

----

I spent the rest of the afternoon walking the classrooms and courtyard and gardens of the Academy. I joined the faculty for dinner, which passed with only small talk about the weather, or items of campus politics that meant little to me. Several of the keener members were inquisitive about the Empire and its policies, but we avoided making the conversation overly heavy.

At last, feeling exhausted from my exertions, I retired to my quarters, which I was told was the private apartments of the King when he was in residence here.

I walked into the room, fully expecting to immediately fall into a deep sleep, but I found that I was not alone in the cavernous suite. The room was practically filled with beautiful, nearly naked women. It was the dozen girls who had played roulette on my cock earlier in the day.

The winner of the game, the young woman with short, black hair, stepped forward. "Master Emissary, I beg your forgiveness if this is unwanted, but my classmates and I wished to continue our studies with you tonight if you would allow us the privilege."

Exhausted as I was, there was absolutely nothing I was going to say to dissuade these voluptuous beauties from serving me, and so I merely smiled and gave my assent.

"I am happy to offer you my instruction again. I consider it a public service."

At my command, a dozen women dropped to their knees and I moved between them, offering my hard cock to each greedy mouth in turn. Then, I motioned to the enormous bed, laid down, and commanded them to please me as best they could.

It was the most profound experience to be surrounded by so many loving hands, so many pleasing mouths, so many full breasts, each one eager to gain my approval. The women rotated through stations, each taking turns kissing me on the lips, massaging my chest, kissing and sucking my nipples, licking and massaging my legs, sucking my cock and rising me. As each woman fucked me the others would assist her, touching the rider's clit, licking her breasts, sucking my balls, and ministering to my cock in-between each woman's turn on top of it.

When I had fucked each of them in turn I commanded all twelve of them to kneel together and open their mouths. I stood and came all over the entire class, spraying them with my cum which they greedily consumed, licking and kissing each other so as not to miss a drop of their reward. Then, in a haze of pleasure I had all dozen of them join my in the bed, a great pile of sweating, exhausted flesh.

The next couple of days passed in a similar manner. I could detail each encounter and each class session, but in my mind it is hard to separate one event from the next because I spent the entire time in a haze of sexual ecstasy. Like a drug addict in the throes of addiction I binged on the pleasures of the Academy until I had to leave and return to the court.

Still, even though I had access to limitless physical pleasures I must admit that I missed the company of Kitten and the bond we had formed. Sex is not simply about physical acts, but about emotional intimacy. That was the wisdom of the harem and its system of assigning a Primary. Even though I could fuck any number of obedient and willing sex slaves and perform acts of sexual bliss beyond anything I could have imagined in my previous life, there was still the element of human connection which those orgies, pleasurable as they were, sometimes lacked.

Even in the short time I had been on Himeros, I had grown to like Kitten, to enjoy her company, and to look forward to her presence. She was not just a sexual object, but a woman with whom I had a deeper bond. After all, she was mine, my Primary, the one who served me above and beyond all others and who slept with me in my quarters. There was intimacy born of familiarity in our relationship. No amount of sexual adventuring could replace that.

I thought of her when I was away, and while at the Academy I had purchased her a gift: a long lariat necklace of pearls that would hang low between her gorgeous breasts. I put it in a special velvet box and wrapped it and wanted to give it to her as a token of my affection.

That is why, when I made the long journey back to the palace, and I returned to my room, I was shocked, even hurt, to find that Kitten was not there. Nor did she respond when I messaged her through the communications system. I waited for some time with the gift in my hand and then put it down in frustration.

And so I did what any jealous lover would do -- I went to find her.

------

I searched for some time, foolishly looking down every corridor of the palace, poking my head into room after room and searching every public space. At least, some functionary saw my confused look and asked how they could assist me and I was told that I should inquire at the harem quarters directly.

The harem quarters was that wing of the palace where the administrative tasks of the harem were done, and where its members lived who did not otherwise have their own beds elsewhere or who were not assigned as primaries. I had never ventured there before because I had no reason to, but now I walked through the entryway and awkwardly tried to continue my search.

"Excuse me," I inquired of the attendant, a strikingly beautiful Rank 4 in her mid-40s. "I have not been able to locate my Primary and she has not answered my messages. Is it possible she is here?"

The woman frowned. "That would be most irregular. "Any member of the harem assigned as a Primary should not be here in the quarters. They would always be with his or her master or mistress, or if elsewhere for some reason, should return as soon as summoned. A Primary's job is to serve her master's needs first."

I pressed the issue. "May I look? I have not been able to locate her and I'm afraid something may have happened?"

"Of course," the woman gestured to the curtain that covered a hallway behind the desk, "you may review the harem slaves here in the quarters at any time, but I can't say I have seen your Kitten, or why she would be here."

The attendant led me to the archway and drew back the curtain and then we proceeded down the hall, peeking into each door as we walked by. There were dozens of small rooms here, each one functionally appointed for the use of the lower-level harem slaves. Most were empty at this time of day, but a few of the Rank 1 members were sleeping or relaxing within and acknowledged our presence with a bow.

"I don't believe she could be here..." the attendant began to say, when we heard a strange moaning sound from one of the last rooms. The attendant opened the door and revealed Kitten at last, on her knees, and standing above her one of the lower ranked harem studs. His huge cock was buried in her mouth.

"This is outrageous!" the attendant yelled, and Kitten turned and I saw the look of horror flash across her face. "You have left your master's quarters and without permission you have a tryst a lower ranked member! This flies in the face of all of your training; where is your respect and obedience?" She then turned to me. "Emissary, on behalf of the palace harem, accept our deepest apologies. I will replace this one and give you a new Primary with the proper manners. This one will be disciplined!"

At these words Kitten began to cry. "I'm so sorry," she whimpered, "I needed it, I needed it so badly..."

"No," I replied to the attendant, and did not deign to look down at Kitten. "She will remain as my Primary and I will discipline her myself. Keep her here until I summon her later today."

"As you wish," the attendant said. "But she may need additional training."

"...And that is exactly what she is going to receive."

-----

I returned to my apartments, and while there, I began to form a plan.

It may sound strange that I would feel jealousy or frustration at Kitten's sexual foray. It may sound like the worst kind of hypocrisy. After all, had I not just been making love to dozens of nubile women at the Academy of Pleasure? Was Kitten not a harem girl, an object of sexual desire and arousal at the disposal of the palace court? Surely I couldn't be so naive as to think that exclusivity was even a possibility in this culture of wanton and unbridled lust? The people of Himeros placed no value on monogamy in the slightest. It was all but unknown in their culture since the time of the first landfall from the colony ship, the one that had required the practice of polyamory for their very survival.

All of that is true, and I knew it. My jealousy lay elsewhere. It did not upset me that Kitten had sucked another man's cock, it was that she had done so without my permission. Even within the harem, which regarded sex the way that other cultures thought of food -- a daily and desired indulgence -- there were some rules. Chief among them was that the sex slaves served at the pleasure of their master or mistress. Obedience was required, but in exchange for that discipline the slaves were well-treated by those who took charge of them, and that was where I had failed her.

The culture of Himeros saw all of human sexuality through this lens of power and responsibility: master to slave, dominant to submissive, leader to follower. Kitten herself had attested to this order of things -- she had submitted herself to sexual slavery of her own volition, and considered it an honor to be found worthy of the harem.

But a willing slave requires a willing master.

Kitten wanted to submit herself to me. She wanted me to take her leash in my hand and have her serve me at my pleasure. Her fulfillment came from my fulfillment. If I was unable to take charge of her, and above all, to feed her addiction to my cock, to the cum that she craved like a drug, how could she likewise be obedient? In order for the arrangement to work at all she needed a stronger and more diligent hand -- not an abusive one in any sense, but a loving and disciplined command.

In other words, I had neglected her by failing to live into my role as her master. Her indiscretions were born of that neglect, and so I conceived of a way to show Kitten that I would take better care of her by being a stronger master. If she wished to be owned I would take ownership of her. If she wished to be conquered I would subjugate her. If she wished to be fucked, to receive my cum as a precious gift, well then, let it be so. I would be her master and she my slave. If that is what she wanted than that is what I would give her.

Let the discipline begin.

----

I began by browsing the harem network and finding three men who fit my needs. They all needed to be fit and hung. I chose young men with large cocks who looked like excellent physical specimens with great stamina. They would need it.

When they arrived, I gave them their orders and then summoned Kitten.

She arrived a few moments later. It was clear that she had been crying, and her makeup, usually so carefully done, was running.

"Master, I am so sorry, I hope that you can forgive..." She rushed to apologize and embrace me, but I raised my hand to stop her.

Kitten then noticed the three men standing behind me.

"Listen to me," I approached her and took her chin, and then her neck, in my hand. "I know that you're a slut, that you crave cock above everything else. Isn't that true?"

"Yes master," she said, whimpering.

"You couldn't help yourself, could you, slut? You needed that cock and you couldn't have mine, so you went and sucked another one like the whore you are."

"Yes master, I craved it so much. I craved your cock....and you weren't here!"

"Get on your knees, slut."

She obeyed.

I gave the signal, and the three studs from the harem gathered around Kitten. I pulled out my cock, which was already growing hard at the sight of her on her knees, her tits stretching against the fabric of her lacy shelf bra. The other men dropped their briefs and brought out their erections as well.

I took Kitten by the face again, gently but firmly forcing her to look up at the cocks surrounding her. "Now you're going to get all the cock you can handle, suck them slut, please them, serve them -- I know that's what you want."

"Yes Master," she said, and began to lick my shaft while she reached out to grab the other erections with her hands. She worked all four of us in turn, until I was satisfied that we were all rock hard.

"Now, slut, take off everything." She immediately complied, allowing her tits to fall out of the bra as she shrugged each piece of lingerie to the floor. A look that spoke of uncertainty, fear, and abject lust briefly crossed her eyes. I knew that her experiences with men must be vast, but she had not necessarily been part of a gangbang before, especially one where her obedience was going to be put to the test.

"Do you want more of these cocks, slut?"

"Yes...please..."

"Then beg. Beg for what you want."

"I want to be fucked so badly," Kitten cried, and I knew she meant it.

"Fuck her," I told the men of the harem who were assisting me, "I want each of you to fuck all of her holes."

Kitten gasped, and the three studs took their positions: one lay down on the bed and lifted Kitten up, setting her wet pussy down on his hard shaft, another knelt beside her, placing his huge cock against her face for her to suck while the third man began working his shaft into her ass.

Kitten moaned in pleasure, screamed in joy, cried in ecstasy, and the three men began fucking her. I took my place by the side of the bed and watched. It was incredible to see her so thoroughly filled, so abjectly dominated by these men. I must admit, it turned me on as well.

After the first rotation, in which the men moved between her willing holes, I took her face again: "Are you getting enough cock now you little slut?"

"Yes, Master!" she cried.

"If you need cock, you will ask me, do you understand?"

"Yes, Master!"

"I will control all of you: I will fill your mouth, your pussy, your ass; I own every inch of you. Your body exists to please me and my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I live to serve your cock!"

As she said the words, she shivered and came, screamed and came, again and again. But the men did not stop, they kept fucking her, until each of them had been inside all of her, nor did she stop orgasaming, until she was completely spent.

Finally I ordered them off of the bed and made Kitten kneel on the floor again. She was covered in sweat, dripping with her own wetness and that of the cocks she had served.

"Now what do you crave most of all, slut?"

"Your cum, Master! Please give me your cum. Please give me my reward!"

"Cum on this slut," I ordered, and the three studs unloaded on her at my command, shooting cum all over her face and her tits.

"Now open your mouth for your reward," I told her, and she did so, but I purposely missed the target of her waiting mouth, and came on her face instead.

"There is no reward for you, slut," I told her. "You are being punished, and you will only receive the cum that you crave when you have shown your obedience to me again."

In a moment, she went from looking ecstatic to dejected, and then I pulled the velvet box from the table, unwrapped it quickly, and hung the pearl lariat around her neck so that it hung between her cum-covered tits.

"This was the present I bought you Kitten, wear it and remember who you belong to. Now, go and clean yourself up."

12