Harem House Ch. 04: Undressing Uma

Story Info
Joseph returns home to claim his mother and sisters holes.
5.6k words
4.53
8.6k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are over 18 years old and thanks to Kenji Sato, for helping me to edit this story. Also this story is a work of fiction based on own design and I hope you all ejoy it.***

Early the next morning, Xaria wakes up in bed with Joseph and their mother, and looks at the clock on the nightstand, to see that it's time for her to get up. As she slowly slips from the bed, she can feel Joseph's strong arms, and almost doesn't want to leave him. Still, she knows that there's a lot to do today. Standing up, she makes her way to the bathroom.

Noticing that Xaria's not in bed anymore, Joseph gets up and finds her in the master bathroom. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck, saying "Mmmmm, are you sure you have to go in today? If you stay home, I could hold you and use my tongue to make you feel real good, baby."

Hearing his words almost makes her melt right there. She lightly moans in reply, "You don't know how much I want to stay home with you, but I have to go in today. Besides, Uma and the others need your attention."

Then turning to him, she kisses him. "If I did stay home, I'd be out for the next month 'cause I wouldn't be able to walk straight."

She then slips out of the master bathroom, and heads to her room. As she walks in, Uma is asleep on her bed; Xaria starts getting her clothes.

Uma then sits up and shakes her head, and saying, "I see someone had a fun night. Hopefully, you and mom didn't break him, before the rest of us get a turn."

Chuckling, she turns to Uma, "The only one in danger of being broken is us. Our brother may be young, but he is such an amazing guy that I wish he wasn't my brother."

Raising an eyebrow, Uma replies, "What do you mean you wish he wasn't our brother?"

Turning to her, Xaria says, "I'll explain later. I've gotta get ready and go to work."

She grabs her towel and the rest of her clothes and heads to the shower to get ready. As she puts her clothes down, she locks the door and starts the shower. Looking in the mirror, she can't stop smiling; at the same time, she wants to cry because she doesn't want to share her brother and wants to be his wife. She knows that kind of life may not be possible, but she hopes Joseph can find a way. The shower starts to fill with steam and she starts to get ready for work.

****************************************************

Joseph walks down the hall, heading towards Xaria and Uma's room; when he gets there, he knocks on the door and Uma says, "Come in."

Opening the door, Joseph stops in his tracks. He sees Uma completely naked and looking for her clothes. When she sees it's Joseph, and how he's looking at her, she walks slowly and seductively to him, puts her hand on his chest, and says, "Like what you see, brother dear? If you want, you can have me whenever you want."

Snapping back from her boldness, he grins, "Sure, what do you have planned for today?"

"Well, I have two yoga classes and a self-defense class I teach today. Would you like to join me and have some fun along the way?"

"Sounds perfect; let me get ready and I'll meet you downstairs."

Shaking her head, she smirks, "How about we go to your bathroom and we take a shower together, and get ready?"

Of all his sisters, Uma shows herself to be the most assertive of the bunch, as she stands in front of Joseph; she looks him in the eye, and leans up to kiss him. As their lips meet, her tongue slowly parts his lips, and starts to dance with his. Wrapping his arms around her, he lifts her off the ground and carries her to the master bathroom.

Once there, he sets her on the vanity, and continues to kiss her, and his lips moving to her neck causes her to moan and gasp. She breaks the kiss and grabs his ass, "Easy there. I want this just as bad as you, but I also don't want to rush it."

She slides off of the vanity, and pulls his pants down, revealing his monster cock. She starts to stroke it, and as she gets ready to kiss it, they hear, "I see somebody is getting started early. Now Uma, I need to talk to Joseph for a bit, so how about you go get ready, I'll send him down when we're done."

Uma pouts, and gives Joseph a kiss before leaving the bathroom.

Stephanie smirks, "Mmmmm, I can't say I blame her, you are a delicious-looking man." Stepping closer to him, she asks "What happened to the camera and discs I gave you yesterday?"

"Victoria has them."

Her eyes go wide, and she shouts, "FUCK!!!"

"Luckily, the disc with what Xaria and I had done was in my pocket and they didn't check to see if it was on me."

"Still, if you go out today, just be careful. Victoria may think she has the upper hand now, but it doesn't mean she won't try something to stop you or..."

Before Stephanie can continue, her phone rings and she leaves to answer it. Joseph gets in the shower, gets dressed in shorts and tank top, and grabs a bag with a change of clothes. His mom is still on the phone, when he leaves the room. He heads downstairs, sees Emerald, and gives her a gentle kiss on the lips, that she returns.

Smiling at her, he says, "I've missed you Em."

Shaking her head, she replies, "By the sounds of last night, I definitely missed you more. Xaria, Amanda and Lucy all left already. Are you joining Uma on her day, today?"

"Yes, are you jealous Em?"

"Yes, very, very jealous," replies Emerald, with a bashful grin.

Just then, Uma comes down in her red yoga top and pants; she can quickly tell something is up. "What's going on, you two?"

Turning to her, he asks, "Uma, are you okay with Emerald coming with us, today?"

Emerald's eyes widen as Joseph asks this. Thinking for a moment, Uma replies, "Sure, why not." Then looking at Emerald, she says, "After he's claimed me, the three of us can have some fun at the gym. Are you good with that, Em?"

She nods and heads upstairs to change. When she comes back down, she's wearing a blue yoga top and pants. As Joseph sees this, his cock becomes instantly erect; Uma stands behind Joseph and rubs it. Feeling her hand on his cock makes it jump, and both girls chuckle.

As they leave the house, they take her Mustang convertible and head to the gym. When they get there the receptionist, Layla, is finishing up with a member. Layla is a five-foot-seven-inch tall, Hispanic woman, with curly brown hair, 50HHH breasts and thick thighs.

After the member leaves, Uma, Joseph and Emerald, walk toward her. "Hey Layla, this is my sister Emerald, and our friend Joseph. They're going to be hanging out with me in my classes today. Can you hook them up with all access guest passes for the day?"

Smiling, she says, "Sure, I gotcha." After she gives them the passes, she asks, "Hey Uma, do you think you could hook me up with Joseph sometime. He looks soooo yummmmmy."

Laughing, she says, "We'll see."

Uma grabs the passes and they head to the room where she teaches her yoga classes. During both classes, all eyes are on Joseph and his physique. Uma can't help, but laugh because at one point, she had to ask Joseph to leave the room and stay nearby. As Uma finishes her self-defense course, it's just her and Emerald cleaning up, when four muscular guys walk in. Joseph had already been walking toward the room, when he sees them enter.

When Uma and Emerald see these guys, Uma says, "Sorry guys, self-defense class is over for today. So I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

The leader of the pack is an African-American guy, five-foot-eleven, whose name is Jeff. Two of the other guys, also African-American, guys, Eric and Ryan, are around six feet tall with similar builds, and the last guy, Kyle, is white, and around the same height.

Looking at Uma, Jeff says, "Actually, we came to sign you two up for a special class with us. So how about you two join us and we show you a real workout."

As the others slowly start to surround them, Uma replies, "How about you meatheads take a hint, we said 'NO!'"

Unknown to these guys, Uma has a button for such emergencies that would alert gym security. The only question is will they make it in time. Just then, Joseph walks in the room, and seeing the situation, knows this needs to be handled quickly.

Looking at Uma, Joseph asks, "Uma are you and Em okay?"

She nods and replies, "We're fine, these meatheads were just about to leave."

Enraged, Jeff charges toward Uma, shouting "You, BITCH!!! You're mine now." He turns to his friends, "Eric, you take the other girl. Ryan and Kyle, deal with this asshole!!!"

As Jeff reaches Uma, he grabs her by the arm and pulls her to him. When she gets close, she kicks him in the stomach, causing him to release her. Using this distraction, Joseph slips past Ryan and Kyle, grabs Eric by his collar and tosses him towards his friends. Positioning himself between the girls and them, Joseph is ready to fight and defend his sisters.

Knowing they lost this opportunity, Jeff gets up and growls, "This isn't over. We'll find you and your bitches, too. Mark my words."

Looking at Jeff, Joseph says, "If you ever come near me or them again, you won't be walking away, I promise you that."

Watching them leave, Joseph holds his sisters' hands, and when they're gone, he asks, "Uma, Em are you sure you both are okay?"

Smiling, Emerald says, "We are, thanks to you."

Uma finishes cleaning up. Joseph can tell something is wrong, and as he goes to her, he notices she's shaking. Wrapping his arms around her, he holds her close. "Talk to me. I know something's wrong."

With tears starting to form in her eyes, she turns to him. "What am I going to do now, Joseph? This is my job, where I work! If you weren't here, who knows what they could have or would have done."

He continues to hold onto her, and responds, "You're right, but I am here and I will protect you. Now, let's go home and if you want, you can stay with mom and me in our bed tonight."

"Thanks, I would like that," replies Uma with a weak smile.

As they make their way to the receptionist desk, they notice the cameras are off and Layla is tied up. Joseph quickly unties her and after helping her up, he asks "Who did this?"

Seeing the look of anger in his face, she says, "It was the four guys that just left. The guy in charge said they wanted to be members; as I was pulling up the information, one of them got behind me, tied me up, and cut off the cameras."

Shaking his head, he says, "Do you know who owns this gym?"

Layla nods and gives Joseph his information, and he takes it and puts it in his pocket. As they head out, Joseph puts Em in the back and Uma in the passenger seat next to him, and drives home. When they get inside, Emerald starts working on dinner; Joseph carries Uma to his bedroom. Closing the door, he turns on the camera and lays her on the bed. Slipping next to her, he kisses her gently and pulls her closely to him.

"Uma, it's okay to be scared. I know, I was today."

With a look of surprise, she asks, "How were you scared?"

"I was scared that you and Em were going to be hurt before I could get to you. Still, you handled yourself really well."

"So did you."

Joseph leans in and kisses Uma; his hands start to rub and caress her beautiful body. His hands start from the middle of her back, down to her ass, as their kisses intensify. His hands squeeze her ass, he's impressed at how firm and soft it is, how it makes him want to keep squeezing it.

Breaking the kiss, Uma looks at him. "Joseph, thank you for protecting us today. Now please, claim my holes and make me yours."

Lying on his back, Joseph strips off his clothes, and his eleven-inch cock stands at attention. "Now strip for me, and suck my cock, take it all down your throat, Uma."

Uma hears his words, rises to her feet, and removes her top and bra, so that her big, beautiful breasts fill his view. Slowly, she turns around, removes her yoga pants and panties, revealing her sexy body to him. Turning to face him, she allows him to drink in the beauty of her body; she gets on the bed and crawls towards him, moving seductively, like a lioness stalking her prey.

Next, she starts to lick and suck his cock; with each lick, she gets it nice and wet. She continues this for a few minutes, and suddenly, in one swift motion, takes half of his cock down her eager throat. As it fills her mouth, it throbs and pulses; Uma moans with pleasure as she takes the rest of it, inch by inch, until she has all eleven inches of his cock down her throat.

This causes her pussy to get really wet and hot; while she savors it, her hand starts to rub her clit. Her luscious lips utter moans of pure pleasure, which causes Joseph's cock to move like a wild horse that she must tame.

Once her throat becomes used to having his cock down it, she lifts her head and says, "Joseph, I'm ready. Please fuck my face and cum down my throat, baby. Make me yours, I'll be whatever you want me to be."

Joseph gets on his knees and his cock is level with her mouth. Guiding her towards him, he slides his cock down her throat, and fills it with all of his massive man meat. He feels her throat massage the head of his cock; his hands then move to the back of her head; he holds her there, as his hips thrust like a man on a mission.

Looking at her, he says, "Uma, rub your pussy while I face-fuck you and your sweet mouth."

Smiling up at him, she does so, and starts to moan as her brother uses her mouth. With each thrust, it causes her body to move back and forth, causes her hand to vibrate against her clit and her moans to travel through Joseph's cock, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm.

Between her moans and her throat, his moans start to fill the room; he starts to groan, "OOOHHHHH FUCK!!! UMA, YOU'RE MAKING MY COCK FEEL SO GOOD! I'M GONNA CUM, SOON! I'M GONNA CUM, I'M GONNA CUM DOWN YOUR SEXY THROAT!"

With each new thrust, the two grow closer and closer to cumming; finally, Joseph explodes in his sister's waiting mouth. As he does, he can feel her mouth as she gulps it down and as she does Joseph feels like she's going to drain his balls dry.

When Joseph finally stops cumming, she looks at him, grins and says "That was delicious. Too bad, I'm not done with you yet."

Looking back at her, his cock hasn't gone down and is still at full mast. He replies, "Neither am I, Uma. So how about I show you my workout routine and see if you can handle that."

Before she can respond, he puts her on her back, starts to kiss her neck and rub her clit, causing her body to grind against him. As he does this, he can feel her start to get wet and his kisses move down to her nipples. When he reaches her left nipple, he begins to lick and suck it.

Uma's moans start to fill the room, as Joseph toys with her body. "MMMMM BABY!!! YOUR MOUTH IS MAKING ME FEEL SOOOOOOO GOOD!!! DON'T STOP!!! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!!!"

Taking his time, Joseph continues to tease her body, and she grinds even harder against him. After several minutes, her hips start to thrust against his hand as her body begs for his cock.

Joseph sees this, and smiles, "Uma, sweet Uma, are you ready for me to claim your pussy and fill it with my seed?"

Looking back at him, she tries to catch her breath, replying, "YES... BABY...!!! PLEASE... TAKE... ME... TAKE... MY... VIRGINITY... AND... MAKE... ME... YOUR... CUM... SLUT... OF... A... SISTER!!!"

With a devilish grin, Joseph places the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy and grabs her thighs, as the thick head of his cock slips in her pussy. He can feel it press against her hymen, and she groans in pleasure, waiting for him to break it and claim her as his. Looking into her eyes, she nods to say she's ready. Then with a single thrust, he breaks her hymen and fills her pussy and holds himself there, as he waits for her body to adjust.

Having been involved in yoga most of her life, the pain from having her hymen broken is not as painful as she thought, and having Joseph's cock feels more like her pussy is stretching, rather than being torn apart. Making eye contact with him, Uma lets him know it's okay for him to start moving.

Joseph starts to move, she groans, "Baby, your cock feels so good. You don't have to go slow. Fuck me, with everything you've got!!!"

Moving his hips back, he starts to fuck her with long, hard and fast strokes; with each one, her body jiggles and shakes, as he fucks her harder than he ever has his mother and other two sisters. His hands move to her bountiful breasts, he massages them, driving her closer and closer to orgasm.

Feeling his cock stretch and rub her insides, Uma starts shouting, "FUUUUUCK!!! BABY, JUST LIKE THAT!!! FUCK MY PUSSY!!! USE ME LIKE YOUR LITTLE FUCK DOLL!!!"

As he continues to thrust inside her, each of her words and his thrusts, brings him closer and closer to his own orgasm. While his hands massage her breasts, his thumbs start to rub her nipples, and he can feel her pussy squeeze his cock, begging him to fill it and make her cum.

Soon a surge of energy flows through him, and grabbing her arms, he starts to pound her pussy hard, almost as if he's trying to punish her; it sends her over the edge, and her pussy clamps down on his cock.

This causes her to shout, "FUCKING SHIT!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR AMAZING COCK!!! PROMISE ME YOU WON'T EVER STOP FUCKING ME, BABY!!!"

Hearing this sends Joseph over the edge and he explodes inside her with several powerful thrust and shouts "OOOOOHHHHH, FUCK UMA!!!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNG!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNG DEEP INSIDE YOU!!!!! AND I PROMISE, I PROMISE I WON'T EVER STOP FUCKING YOU."

After their orgasms end, the two lie next to each other. As Joseph holds her, the door opens, and in walks Stephanie and Emerald. Stephanie immediately starts to strip, and Emerald locks the door and begins to strip herself. When the two women are naked, both get on the bed and Emerald kisses Uma with a slow, toe-curling kiss. Stephanie kisses Joseph, and starts to play with his cock, and brings it back to life.

Next, Stephanie looks at her children, and says, "I hope you don't mind, but watching you two had us so turned on, we couldn't resist joining in. Besides, Uma, it looks like you nearly drained him, so we thought we would help you so he could finish the job."

Driving her tongue down Joseph's throat, Stephanie kisses him and continues to stroke him, as Uma starts to suck on his cock and Emerald starts to lick and suck Uma's pussy and clit. As Emerald does this, Uma moans around Joseph's cock and causes him to moan in his mother's mouth as they continue to kiss.

Soon, Joseph's cock starts to move in Uma's mouth like a bucking bronco. Stephanie moves down and joins her daughter in helping to tame the wild beast. Em notices this, gets under Uma's ass, and starts to lick her rosebud to get it ready for Joseph's invasion of her ass as he claims her final hole.

Moving Uma on all fours, Stephanie gets under her, so they're in a sixty-nine position, while Em continues to lick her sister's ass. As Uma's cum-filled pussy gets in Stephanie's face, she begins to lick her cunt deeply, and Joseph places the head of his cock at the entrance of Uma's ass. As it goes in, she can feel it stretch her asshole like never before.

Although it doesn't hurt as much as she expected, her mother licking her pussy drives her wild, and Uma shouts, "DON'T STOP, BABY!!! DON'T STOP 'TIL ALL OF YOUR COCK FILLS MY AS, AND STARTS FUCKING ME LIKE YOUR CUMSLUT SISTER."

Knowing Uma likes it a bit rough, Joseph doesn't hold back, grabbing her arms, as he slides his cock deep in her ass. His mother grabs Uma's ass, pulls down on it, and opens it up to Joseph's cock even more. At the same time, Emerald's tongue continues to lick Uma's ass and Joseph's cock, as it slides in and out of her.

Every lick and thrust causes Joseph to go deeper and deeper in Uma's ass, until all of his cock is inside, and once it's all the way inside, he starts thrusting hard in her ass. Her mother's skilled tongue moves fast along Uma's clit, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. While Joseph plows Uma's ass, he can feel it squeezing his raging cock with each and every thrust.

12