Harem House Ch. 04: Undressing Uma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, the room fills with moans and groans of pleasure from everyone, when Uma's head flies back as she explodes in a thunderous orgasm. "OOOHHHHH FUCKING SHIT!!! I'M CUMMMMMING!!! I'M CUMMMMMING FROM GETTING MY ASS LICKED AND FUCKED AND MY PUSSY LICKED. THAT'S IT, MOM, DRINK MY JUICES AND HIS CUM."

Even as Stephanie drinks her daughter's juices, she tastes Joseph's cum and cock from her well-fucked cunt; she knows he's close, as well. Stephanie starts swirling her tongue around Uma's clit, causing her ass to clamp down on Joseph's cock causing him to explode in his sister's ass.

Viewing the two orgasms causes both Stephanie and Emerald to cum at the same time. They hear Joseph shout, "MMMMM FUCK!!! UMA, I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING DEEP INSIDE YOUR ASS!!! NOW YOU ARE MY CUMSLUT SISTER, MINE ALONE."

Each of them collapses on the bed, spent from their orgasms, and Uma moves to Joseph, saying, "Perfect and I'll be the best cumslut sister ever."

Recovering from their orgasms, the four of them lie in bed together, rubbing, petting and caressing each other. Joseph realizes that each of these women is precious to him, and that he must do everything he can to protect them. Including a way to stop Victoria from ruining their family.

Yearning for more, Stephanie asks, "Well, baby, are you still going to be able to fuck momma tonight before bed?"

Only pausing for a moment, he replies, "Definitely, as long as you and Uma don't mind sharing me tonight?"

Now, it was Stephanie's turn to reply, "I'm more than happy to have her join us. So what do you say, Uma? Are you ready to join your brother and me tonight?"

Each of them looks at Uma, who quickly replies "Of course. I would have to be insane to turn down my brother's cock after pledging to be his cum slut sister."

Hearing all this, Emerald gets up and gets dressed, saying, "I'm going to go get the table ready for dinner. Don't be too long. I made steaks, with green beans and mashed potatoes."

After Emerald leaves, Uma kisses Joseph before heading to her room to get ready for dinner. As she leaves the room, she cuts off the camera. While Joseph holds his mother, she looks at him. "Well, four down and two to go. I hope you're prepared, the next two may not be as easy."

Puzzled, he asks, "What do you mean, Mom?"

Picking her words carefully, she says, "What I mean is, Uma, Xaria, Emerald and myself have had a bit more experience when it comes to sex, because, as you can tell, we have been intimate with each other, but not with men, so as not to violate the terms of your father's request.

"Yet, Amanda and Lucy haven't had as much experience, and are still shy, sexually."

Surprised, Joseph's eyes widen, and Stephanie continues, "Yes, as bold as Lucy is, she's still sexually inexperienced and doesn't know what she likes yet. Amanda, however, is starting to find out what she likes, still watching you with your sisters is bound to make both of them self-conscious, so you need to be careful with them."

Realizing his mother is right, he says, "I never thought about it like that. You make a very good point, mom."

"Still, you've done well by going with Xaria and Uma to where they work. It might not be a bad idea to do the same with Amanda and Lucy."

Chuckling, he says, "That's not a bad idea. I was actually thinking of touring their campus tomorrow, and enrolling there."

"Perfect, now let's eat dinner and we can see about getting you enrolled at the same school."

***************************************

Uma is just getting to her room after taking a shower, and is putting on a pair of yoga shorts, when Xaria walks in. At first, Xaria doesn't make eye contact with Uma, which is weird since they have never kept secrets from each other. Uma puts on a sports bra and sits next to Xaria, asking, "Is everything okay, sis?"

Looking at her sister, Xaria replies, "Is it that obvious that something is wrong?"

"To everyone else, no... well except me, mom and Joseph, it would be easy to see something is up. So what's wrong?"

Lying back on the bed, she says, "Fucking Joseph!!!"

Surprised, Uma says, "What do you mean? What did he do now?"

"That's just it, he didn't do anything wrong. I just hate the fact that he's our brother," replies a frustrated Xaria.

Uma looks at Xaria, and says, "Ohhhhh, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

Turning eyes at Uma, she says, "Yep, I'm in love with our brother and want to be his wife. How fucked up am I?"

Looking at her sister, Uma says, "You're in love, that's not fucked up. What's fucked up is not being able to be with the one you love. Although, considering how Joseph is, there's a lot to love about him."

Hearing Uma, Xaria looks at her and says, "I see he's claimed you, too, now. FUCK!!!"

Giggling Uma says, "Xaria, I love Joseph as my brother and have pledged to be his cumslut sister. Still, I'm good with being his toy, most of the time. You, on the other hand, want more and should talk to mom about it."

Shaking her head, Xaria replies, "You're right, let's go eat and I'll talk to mom tomorrow before I leave for work."

*********************************************

As they eat,everyone talks about their day and Uma talks about what happened at the gym, and how Joseph had protected her and Em. His mother and sisters are impressed and they all compliment him on being a good protector. When they finish dinner, Joseph helps Em with the dishes and heads to his room to rest for a bit. When Joseph goes in, he strips and lies in bed naked, while Stephanie and Uma get ready for their night with him, Uma grabs a nurse costume for her and Stephanie.

Once they are dressed, they go to Stephanie and Joseph's bedroom, lock the door and see Joseph lying there naked. Looking at her daughter, she motions for them to get on the bed and as they do, Stephanie immediately goes to sucking his cock. Uma follows her and starts licking his nuts; Joseph's cock starts to swell and he starts to wake up.

When he sees them sucking him off, he says, "Now this is what I call a wake-up call."

Joseph watches as they continue to pleasure him with their mouths. Stephanie opens her mouth wide, and nearly inhales all of her son's massive monster cock in her mouth. As the head hits the back of her throat, her lips and tongue get his cock nice and wet.

While their mother deepthroats her brother, Uma looks at him and comments, "Good you are awake. Now don't be alarmed the head nurse is here to make sure your cock is in proper working order. I will be assisting her now, let's see how you use your tongue."

Uma strips off her nurse's skirt, showing off her nearly bald pussy and sits on Joseph's face; his tongue reaches up into her pussy and begins to lick her clit, while grabbing her ass. Feeling his hands on her ass and his tongue on her clit drives Uma wild with lust, she begins grinding her pussy against his face.

As Joseph uses his tongue on her pussy, Uma starts screaming in pleasure, "FUUUUUCK!!! JUST LIKE THAT, EAT MY CUNT!!! MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR FACE, BAB!!!."

Not wanting to be outdone, once Stephanie finishes getting him hard, she pulls her mouth off of him with a loud plop, and impales herself all the way to the base of his mammoth cock.

Her head leans back as she screams in pleasure "OOOHHHHH FUCK!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ALL DAY! FUCK ME, BABY!!! FUCK MOMMA REAL GOOD AND MAKE ME CUM ALL OVER YOUR BEAUTIFUL COCK!"

Hearing this, Joseph's hips start thrusting on their own, while his cock stretches out his mother's pussy and works to send her over the edge. At the same time, his tongue continues to tease his sister, driving her closer and closer to her own orgasm. Moving his hands to her breasts, Joseph removes her top, freeing her large breasts and starts to rub them and her nipples; this it drives her even closer to orgasm, causing her to grind her clit harder against his tongue.

After several minutes of this, Stephanie is the first to have a thunderous orgasm and starts to scream, "MMMMM, FUCK, BABY!!! THAT'S IT!!! I'M CUMMMING, BABY!!! MAKE MOMMA CUM ALL OVER THAT DELICIOUS FUCKING COCK."

Seconds later, Uma also starts to have a massive orgasm and shouts "OOOHHHHH DAMN, BABY!!! I'M CUMMING!!! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR FACE!!!" Her juices drench his face, and he greedily gulps them down causing Uma to have several smaller orgasms back to back.

The two women collapse next to him, his cock is still hard, and he says, "Uma, make me cum in your mouth and then share it with momma."

Without any hesitation, Uma opens her mouth and takes Joseph's cock all the way to the base and begins to suck it like her life depends on it. Back and forth, her head bobs on his thickness as she works to make him explode in her mouth. Faster and faster, her head moves causing his cock to throb and pulse in her hungry and waiting mouth.

As she feels his throbbing cock pulse in her mouth, she fondles his balls while having just the head between her lips. This sends him over the edge, and placing his hands on her head, he explodes into her waiting mouth.

Joseph shouts, "OOOOOHHHHH FUCK, UMA, I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING IN YOUR SWEET FUCKING MOUTH. DRINK IT, BABY! DRINK AS MUCH AS YOU CAN, AND SHARE IT WITH MOM!!!"

With each blast of his baby batter, he can feel her gulping it down until the last couple of blasts, which she holds in her mouth. Once his cock is done with its load, she crawls over to their mother and kisses her deeply, her mother opens her mouth wide to return the kiss as they share his thick and creamy load with her.

Back and forth, their tongues dance with each other, passing his thick, creamy cum between them. When it's all gone, Stephanie looks at her daughter and sees some of his baby batter on the sides of her mouth, and licks it off.

Tasting the last of his cream, she says, "That was delicious."

Uma smiles back and adds, "Definitely. I think I've found a new ingredient for my protein shakes."

Sharing a laugh at that, they snuggle up to Joseph and fall asleep together. Joseph looks at his mother and sister, and kisses them lightly on their foreheads before falling asleep himself.

Meanwhile Victoria and Ingrid welcome Xandra, Erin and Natalia to the hotel, and as they enter, Victoria says, "Welcome my daughters. We have a lot of work to do."

To be continued...

12