Harem House Ch. 05: Arousing Amanda

Story Info
Joseph returns home to claim his mother and sisters holes.
4.1k words
4.72
7.3k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are 18 years of age or older and thanks to kenjisato for his help with this story***

The next morning, as Joseph wakes up, he sees his bed is empty, and hears the shower running. He gets out of bed, with a full bladder and walks into the bathroom. As he reaches the toilet, he starts to pee; the shower door opens and Uma pops her head out.

As she watches him pee, says, "Good morning, baby, did you sleep well?"

Seeing Uma, he's surprised, and says, "Yes, I did, Uma. By the way, not that I'm complaining, where's mom?"

Knowing he's still waking up, she answers, "Mom had to do some running around today, so she got ready earlier. I'm off today and she let me use your shower. Would you like to join me, baby? You know, get those hard... to... reach... places?"

Each of her words is like sweet honey to his ears, and he replies, "If I get in there, the only place we'll be going is back to bed and we won't leave 'til I've fucked you senseless."

She smiles. "That sounds wonderful, actually."

The moment is cut short as their mother walks in. "Yes, it does sound wonderful, but Joseph has a lot of work to do today. Now finish your shower, Uma, let your brother get ready."

With a pout, Uma finishes her shower and leaves, shaking her firm, round, naked ass at Joseph, blowing a kiss at him.

Shaking his head, he starts the shower, and as the cold water hits his body, he shivers for a moment and realizes this might be for the best, since his mom is right about him having a lot of work to do.

Once his shower is finished, Joseph gets dressed.

His mother and Xaria are in the kitchen, having their morning drinks, - Stephanie drinking tea, while Xaria's is a smoothie. - Xaria asks "Mom, could we talk a minute since it's just the two of us?"

Thinking for a moment, Stephanie replies, "Sure, sweetheart, what's up?"

Obviously concerned how her mother will react, Xaria starts, "I think I'm... in... love."

This isn't a surprise to Stephanie. "So, who is the lucky guy who's won over your heart, Xaria?"

Although she wants to scream out that it's her brother she loves, in a low voice, Xaria answers, "It's Joseph, mom. I'm in love with my brother and I want to marry him."

Not surprised at her confession, Stephanie smiles. "I was wondering which one of you it would be. I honestly thought it might be Lucy, and it still might be."

Growling a bit, Xaria asks, "What do you mean by that? Do you really think he will choose Lucy over me? What an asshole!!!"

Once Xaria is finished with her outburst, Stephanie scolds, "Xaria! Calm down, that's not what I meant. What I was talking about is which one of you would fall in love with your brother, not who he would love."

Hearing this, Xaria calms down.

Her mother continues, "How about you join me today, and we talk about things; see what we can come up with."

Xaria nods and the two finish their drinks before leaving out the door and the others come downstairs.

Emerald comes to the kitchen, she puts on her apron, and starts to make breakfast for everyone. Uma comes down wearing a tight pair of running shorts that shows off her ass and a tight top that can barely contain her breasts.

When Emerald sees her sister, she smiles. "Good morning Uma. So how was it with Joseph and mom last night?"

Uma smiles back, saying, "It was amazing. No one has ever eaten me out like that, and continued to drink my juices as I came. But Joseph did, and when he asked me to suck him off and share his load with mom... I couldn't resist."

Chuckling, Emerald replies, "I know what you mean."

The two sisters hear footsteps coming quickly towards them and are surprised to see Amanda, wearing pajamas, chasing Lucy, who is wearing her bra and panties. At first, Emerald and Uma don't know what's going on, until Lucy stops and they see Amanda's journal in her hand. When they realize what's going on, they shake their heads in disbelief.

Lucy says, "Stop, Amanda, or I'll start reading your latest entry."

"Lucy, if you do, I'm going to kill you," replies Amanda in a heated rage.

Hearing this, Joseph comes down the stairs and walks to Lucy, and in a stern tone, says, "Enough!!!" He then takes the journal and gives it back to Amanda. He looks at Lucy, saying "Now, apologize to Amanda, I need you to both get dressed, and take me to your college."

They look at him, puzzled.

"I'm enrolling in your college and would like to see what it's like. So would you two care to show me around?"

Lucy is so excited, she races to her room, to get dressed. Amanda walks toward Joseph, and gives him a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks for giving this back to me, and not letting Lucy read it."

Smiling back, he replies, "No problem. The only one who should share your thoughts is you. Now get dressed, we have a big day ahead of us."

Amanda heads to her room to get dressed, and in twenty minutes, both she and Lucy come back down. Lucy is wearing a short skirt that shows off her luscious legs, and a blue t-shirt that barely contains her beautiful breasts. Amanda is wearing a pair of baggy jeans to hide her legs and ass, while her sweatshirt hides her beautiful breasts. Seeing this, Joseph starts to understand what his mother had been talking about earlier.

Joseph takes them both by the hand, and they heads to Amanda's car. Amanda goes to get in the driver's seat, when Joseph asks, "Amanda, would it be okay if I drove you two to campus?"

Looking back into his eyes, Amanda nods, and Lucy gets in the back. Joseph gets in and adjusts the seat and starts driving to the campus. As they drive, Joseph gently places his hand on Amanda's thigh, and when they stop at a red light, he looks at her. "Amanda, you are really pretty. I just don't get why you dress down and not up?"

Keeping her head facing forward, she replies, "You'll see when we get to school."

Puzzled by her response, he decides it might be best to wait. When they finally get there, Lucy walks in like normal, but when Amanda does, a group of nasty girls shout, "It's awful Amanda the tease!!!"

They don't turn to acknowledge it, but the taunts get louder. "AMANDA THE TEASE!!! AMANDA THE TEASE!!! AMANDA THE TEASE!!!"

Before they leave the view of the nasty girls, Joseph kisses Amanda deeply, pulls her in close to him, caressing her body. Amanda melts into his arms. This causes the girls to gasp in shock. After a few seconds of this, he pulls Lucy in and kisses her deeply, as well, caressing her body as she also melts into the kiss.

Once he finishes kissing Lucy, he puts his arms around both of them and walks into the main part of the campus, leaving the nasty girls in shock. As they walk through the halls, both Amanda and Lucy hold onto him tightly.

When they reach the admissions area, he smiles. "If anyone asks, both of you are my girlfriends and I'm your boyfriend. He pulls Amanda in for a deep kiss and then does the same for Lucy.

With that Joseph walks into the admissions office.

After which, Barbra, - one of the nasty girls, - walks up to Amanda, and asks, "How much did you pay that guy to kiss you like that, you teasing slut?"

Lucy steps up, and replies, "The only slut here is you, Barbra. So how about you stuff it, like you do to that thing you call a bra."

Enraged, Barbra shouts "YOU FUCKING CUNT!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!!!"

Before Barbra can say anything else, Joseph walks out of the admissions office, looks at Barbra, and says, "Is there a problem, miss?"

She looks at him. "No problem. Just wondering how much it would cost to have you kiss me like that?"

Chuckling, he replies, "These two are my girlfriends and get me anytime they want. You, however, couldn't afford me. Now, why don't you get lost. Oh, and if I ever catch you calling Amanda names, I'll make sure you regret it."

Then a female staff member from the admissions office comes out; and her name is Beth. This five-feet-seven-inches tall woman with a bronze complexion, has wide hips, thick thighs and a 44GGG bust. With her hair in a ponytail, she is wearing a pencil skirt that hugs those thighs of hers perfectly, a pink blouse that strains against her chest.

She looks at Joseph and his sisters and asks "Are you ready for your tour, Mr. Retsam?"

He nods. Both his sisters look surprised, as they hear her call him by a different last name than theirs or their mother's. As they walk the halls, she shows them the main areas such as the weight room, cafeteria, library, study hall, and the student lounge. When the tour ends, she shakes his hand and smiles weakly at him; she feels herself become wet just from his touch.

As they leave the campus, and get in Amanda's car, Lucy asks, "So what's the deal with the different last name? I mean what's wrong with Timbus?"

Chuckling, he answers, "When I first went to live with Uncle Dave, the first thing he told me was that mom was to change all your last names to Timbus, not Retsam. It wasn't until this morning I realized why."

Amanda raises an eyebrow. "Okay, why was it changed?"

With a grin, he replies, "Dad's name was Retsam, and mom's maiden name was Timbus, but what's interesting... is what they spell when reversed."

The girls are still puzzled by this.

Joseph says, "Dad's last name reversed is Master, mom's last name reversed is Submit."

Almost in shock, the two sisters look at him. Amanda says, "That's crazy smart."

Lucy adds, "No kidding, I would never have thought to spell our names in reverse like that."

When they get home, Stephanie and Xaria are still out and Uma is relaxing on the couch. As Uma sees them, she sits up and can tell Amanda seems a bit jittery; it's almost like she wants to ask Joseph something, but is afraid to. Uma gets up and says, "Hey Lucy, could you work out with me for a bit?"

Lucy nods, and heads upstairs to change, leaving Amanda with Joseph.

As Joseph stands there, Amanda leans up and kisses him deeply. As their lips meet, he can feel how eager and nervous she is; slowly his hands start to rub her body.

After a few minutes of this, she breaks the kiss. "Joseph, most of my life I've been made to feel ashamed of how my body is because I wouldn't even kiss a guy. But today, you protected me and called me your girlfriend. I don't care if it's just for show, I... want to be... your... sexy-sister whore!!! Please take me and claim all my holes for your pleasure."

He caresses her face, but doesn't say a word; he just takes her in his arms, and carries her up the stairs. As he carries her, she lays her head against his chest, feels the strength in his muscles, and listens to his heartbeat as it quickens the closer they get to his bedroom.

Once inside, he locks the door and turns on the camera, then he lays Amanda on the bed, removes her top and bra, revealing her big, beautiful breasts. As they come into view, his mouth immediately goes to her left nipple and he begins to lick it in slow small circles.

While he does this, his hands remove her jeans and panties, then he slowly and delicately licks her other nipple. Unlike his mother and other sisters, who were more eager and aggressive in their lovemaking, he knows he needs to go slow with Amanda so that this will be a night to remember.

As his tongue dances around her nipple, his hands rub and caress her body and legs; he can feel her body respond to him. Each of his touches are like jolts of electricity that flow through her body, causing her to moan in pleasure, as her body begs for more of his touch.

Moving towards her face he says, "Amanda, take off my clothes and suck my cock. Get it nice and wet, so I can claim the first of your holes."

After giving her the command, he lies on his back, waiting to see what she does. Slowly, she gets on her hands and knees, crawls to him, like a scared kitten; yet when she gets to him, she lifts off his top, revealing his defined, muscular chest. Next, she kisses him, pulls down his pants and boxers, setting his monster cock free.

Now her body slowly moves down his, and she starts to lick his cock like an ice cream cone. With each lick, she savors his manly scent, and she becomes increasingly bolder. Then to both her and her brother's surprise, she leans forward and takes half of his cock in her mouth in one fluid motion. She feels his cock fill her mouth, her tongue greedily licks around the head, and she opens her mouth wider to take all of his cock down her throat.

During her first blowjob, Joseph groans in pleasure and his hands move to the back of her head, while she takes the rest of his cock inch by inch into her hungry throat. As her lovely lips reach the base of his cock, her mouth greedily sucks him. Relying solely on instinct, her tongue licks all round his shaft, working to make him cum down her throat.

Although Amanda lacks experience, her eagerness is pushing Joseph closer and closer to his own orgasm. His cock throbs and pulses, signaling he's close; with his hands on her head, he holds her in place as his hips start to thrust into his sister's hungry mouth.

Lying on his back, he fucks Amanda's face, then groans "Are you ready for me to claim your mouth and make you my sister-whore, Amanda?"

She looks directly into his eyes, and continues to suck his cock, as his hips fuck her face. The sensations of her sweet tongue are driving him wild and with his next thrust, he explodes in her mouth. He fires blast, after blast of his seed down her throat, shouting "MMMMM, FUCK!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING DOWN YOUR THROAT, AMANDA!!!"

As he cums down her throat, Amanda gulps as much of his cum down her throat as possible. When he's finally done filling her belly with his seed, he pushes her off of his cock, then pulls her close to him. Looking into her eyes, he kisses her, saying "That was amazing Amanda."

Holding her, he flips her on her back, and starts to feast on her pussy; his tongue begins exploring the folds of her pussy and clit. When he reaches the sensitive button, his mouth gently sucks on it, while his tongue dances all over it; her body writhes in pleasure.

"AAAHHHHH FUCK!!! JOSEPH, YOUR MOUTH FEELS SO GOOD ON MY PUSSY!!! PLEASE DON'T STOP!!! MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR TONGUE AND THEN CLAIM MY PUSSY AND MAKE ME YOUR SISTER-WHORE!!!"

Sliding his tongue through her folds, Joseph continues to tease Amanda, driving her closer and closer to her orgasm. His hands move to her breasts, and he begins to rub her nipples as he continues to lick her pretty pussy and clit. Each of his licks causes Amanda's body to tense and for her to squeal in pleasure.

After several minutes of this, Amanda goes over the edge, and she explodes in a huge orgasm; her juices flow out of her, and Joseph greedily licks them up. This causes her to have several smaller orgasms.

Now that Amanda has cum, Joseph places the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, then slides it in. Amanda groans in pleasure; "Mmmmm, your cock feels so good, Joseph. Take me and claim me as your whore."

Once she says this, he grabs her hips, and in one thrust, tears her hymen and fills her with all of his massive monster cock. His mouth latches onto her nipple, and begins to lick nd suck, and when Amanda feels the sharp pain of her hymen being torn, the pain quickly subsides due the way his tongue dances on her nipple.

Ready for more, Amanda rubs his head and looks at him, letting him know that she's ready for him to continue. He leans up and kisses her, as he starts to thrust in and out of her. With each thrust, he can feel her pussy squeeze his cock, and he can feel his own orgasm getting closer. With each thrust he can feel her juices pour out of her pussy, allowing his cock to penetrate deeper inside her.

Grabbing her hips, he sits up, and starts to pound her pussy; her body starts to grind against his. With each of his thrusts, his cock starts to rub her sensitive places; causing her body to be overwhelmed with pleasure.

Amanda looks at him. "Ohhhhh, Joseph, your cock feels so good. Please don't hold back. Fuck me and my cunt, make me cum more times than I can count. Use me anytime and anywhere. I'm yours for as long as you want me."

Smiling at her, his hands move from her hips to her thighs and push her knees towards her chest; he starts to pound her pussy even harder. With each thrust, her body shakes from the force of his thrusts, they both become lost in the pleasure. The sounds of their flesh slapping together and cries of pleasure fill the room.

Moving together as one, Joseph's cock continues to tease her inner walls as he chases not only his orgasm, but hers as well. Back and forth, he thrusts inside her; she grinds her pelvis against his, wanting to make him and herself cum together.

Suddenly, her orgasm hits like a tsunami, Amanda shouts, "AAAHHHHH YESSSSS!!! OOOHHHHH FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING, BABY!!! YOUR NEWEST SLUTTY WHORE IS CUMMING ON YOUR MONSTER COCK!!! FILL ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED AND CLAIM ME!!!"

Her pussy clamps down on his cock, and her words send him over the edge; he explodes inside her, and fills her pussy with his baby batter. With each blast, he holds himself there and can feel her pussy squeeze him, as it milks his cock dry. At the same time, he starts to shout, "MMMMM, FUCK!!! AMANDA, YOUR PUSSY FEELS SO GOOD!!! IT'S MILKING MY COCK DRY!!!"

When Joseph finishes filling Amanda with his seed, he lies next to her and kisses her deeply. They lie there kissing, Joseph asks, "Is my slutty, little whore ready for me to claim her last hole, and fill it with my seed?"

Smiling back at him, she replies, "Yes... master. Claim my ass and make me your slutty slave-whore. Split my ass with that delightful monster cock of yours."

Looking back at her, he puts her on her back, grabs some baby oil, and puts it on her legs where her thighs and pussy are. After that, he takes more and puts it on two of his fingers, then some on her rosebud; he starts to lubricate her ass with his coated fingers. As he does this, she groans from feeling his fingers wiggling in her ass.

He starts to lick her nipple, as his fingers explore her ass. Once her ass is sufficiently lubricated, he places the head of his cock at the entrance of her asshole and then pushes until half of his cock is deep inside. As it slides in, his hands move to her breasts and his thumbs start to play with her nipples.

Once all of his cock is deep in her ass, he starts to slowly thrust in and out; her groans of pleasure start to fill the room. As her ass squeezes his cock with each thrust, it causes his cock to throb and pulse inside her, bringing him closer to his own orgasm.

His hands continue to play with her nipples, she shouts "MMMMM... MASTER!!! I'M SO CLOSE!!! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS HARD PLEASE DESTROY IT AND FILL IT WITH YOUR SEED!!!"

Hearing her words, drives him wild, and he starts to pound her ass like a wild man. His relentless pounding sends her over the edge, she cums from her ass being fucked;, her ass clamps down on his cock, causing him to explode in her ass.

When he does, he shouts, "OOOHHHHH FUCK!!!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING IN YOUR ASS, MY SISTER-SLAVE-WHORE. NOW AND FOREVER, YOU ARE MINE. ANYTIME YOU NEED A RELEASE, YOU NEED MY PERMISSION, ARE WE CLEAR!!!"

Hearing his words, her own orgasm overtakes her; she shouts, "YESSSSS... MASTER. I'M YOUR SISTER-SLAVE-WHORE!!! I BELONG TO YOU, AND YOU ALONE!!!!! WHEN I NEED TO CUM, I WILL COME TO YOU ON MY HANDS AND KNEES LIKE A GOOD SISTER-SLAVE-WHORE!!!"

After their orgasms subside, Joseph lies on the bed, pulls Amanda towards him for a deep kiss, and smiles, "That was incredible, Amanda. You are incredible."

Looking back at him, she returns his smile. "Thank you, and thanks for protecting me and Lucy today."

After a few hours pass, the door to his bedroom opens, and their mother walks in. She sees them, then locks the door again, and goes to rub Joseph's shoulder. As he wakes up, he sees her smiling at him.

12