Harem House Ch. 05: Arousing Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She says, "When you two are ready, dinner is downstairs waiting for you."

Smiling back at her, he replies, "Perfect, I'm starving."

"Now that Lucy is the only one left of your sisters for you to claim, we're going to have a different kind of conversation at dinner. One that will change the dynamic of everything going forward."

While her mother speaks, Amanda rubs the sleep from her eyes, and asks, "Is everything okay, mom?"

Stephanie smiles. "Everything is fine. I just wanted to let you two know dinner is ready."

In about twenty minutes, Joseph and Amanda are downstairs. As their plates are set before them, Stephanie stands to her feet. "First, I want to congratulate my son, your brother, for claiming Amanda as his. Now the time has come for each of you to declare how you want your relationship with Joseph to be.

"Lucy has already decided how she wants her relationship with Joseph to be, which is why she is the last one for him to claim. I will go first and declare, I'm his slutty momma. Emerald, your next."

Emerald stands, and she says, "I declare I will be Joseph's slutty sister."

Xaria stands, and with a slight hesitation, replies, "I want to be Joseph's sister-wife!!!"

With the exception of Uma and Stephanie, the rest of the girls grow quiet. Uma speaks up, responding "I will be Joseph's cumslut-sister."

Amanda stands, then looks around the room. "I will be his sister-slave-whore!!!"

Stephanie looks at Lucy, and tells her, "Lucy, it's time to tell your brother what you want to be for him."

With tears in her eyes, she replies, "Joseph, I've loved you since before you came back as the man you are, and I still love you, and I want to be your wife, also."

Though many of them aren't surprised by this, Stephanie says, "Now, I want everyone to sit down, and Joseph, I need you to stand and accept the roles of the ones you've claimed."

Rising to his feet, he replies, "Until I claim Lucy, I can't accept any of their roles. I love you all, but it's not fair if I can't accept you all at the same time."

Looking into her son's eyes, she asks, "Are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I am!" responds Joseph, with confidence.

Smiling, his mother says, "Well said, and tonight, we will help you claim Lucy, and tomorrow, she and Xaria will both become your sister-wives."

Each of the girls looks on in surprise, and Stephanie says "Now, everyone, eat up... because tonight will definitely be an unforgettable night."

To be continued...

12