Harem House Ch. 06: Lucious Lucy

Story Info
Joseph returns home to claim his mother and sisters holes.
6k words
4.55
3.7k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are 18 years of age or older and thanks to kenjisato for his help with this story.***

After eating dinner, Joseph goes to his bedroom to lie down, and as he does, his mother passes him a canned drink and a couple of white pills. She tells him to take them before going to bed. When he reaches the room, he opens the drink and takes the pills before downing it. He strips off his clothes, lies naked in his bed, and drifts off to sleep.

Stephanie and her daughters are all in Lucy and Amanda's room getting ready. They're having Lucy dress in gloves that go up to her biceps, thigh-high boots that are all white... and nothing else. The others are all wearing the same outfit but in red. As Lucy looks at herself in the mirror, she wonders how her first time with Joseph will be.

Sensing her concern, Stephanie says, "Lucy, don't worry how your first time with him will be, just know that it will be special."

The rest of them gather around her and reassure her that her first time will be special, and they are there for her as much as they are for Joseph. Still, Lucy can't help but feel nervous that she's not as experienced as her sisters, and that her first time won't be with just her and Joseph, but with her Joseph and an audience of her mother and sisters.

Even though she's nervous, she asks, "Mom, would it be okay, if tonight could just be me and Joseph?"

Pausing for a moment, Stephanie looks at her daughter, and says, "It's going to be just you and Joseph, Lucy. We're just coming to watch and maybe join in after he's finished with you. Especially after what I gave him before he went to bed."

Hearing this, Lucy asks, "What did you give him, mom?"

All eyes are on her as she says, "I gave him a drink that will increase his stamina for the night, and pills that will increase his sperm count by five times the normal. He'll be exhausted afterwards, but so will we."

****************************************

Now as the girls finish getting ready, and Joseph is sleeping deeply; elsewhere, Victoria, Ingrid and her daughters have finished going through the discs that they got from Joseph and Xaria and realize that they have been tricked. In a purple negligee, that hugs her body, and presses her breasts together tightly, Victoria sits on the bed. Next to her is Ingrid, who is rubbing Victoria's legs, while her daughters look at their mother, waiting for their orders.

Returning their looks, Victoria says, "By now it's safe to assume that my dear nephew has taken all of his sisters and will soon gain access to his trust fund. Still, I believe that we can turn this to our advantage."

Looking at Xandra, Victoria smiles, "Xandra, tomorrow morning, I want you and Ingrid to keep an eye on their house, and to follow Joseph the next time he leaves. After that, Xandra, I need you to get him alone and drug him - bring him to me.

"While they're doing that, Erin and Natalia, I want you to find a place where we can stash your cousin and begin his conditioning. Once we have him, we'll keep him as our pet, Stephanie and her daughters won't ever see their brother again after we're through. In fact, how do you each feel about making some home movies?"

Before the women can answer, there's a knock at the door, and Jeff - the same guy from the gym attack - walks in and makes his way towards Victoria. With each step, he drinks in the beauty of each of the women there. The first to catch his gaze is Natalia, who is five feet six inches in height, with almond-shaped eyes; long, wavy black hair mixed with crimson strands, and is wearing a corset that barely contains her 48GGG breasts and a matching pair of tight, black shorts that hug her wide hips, showing off her thick, dark legs.

Next, his eyes move to Erin, a five-foot-eight-inch-tall beauty, with eyes that are shaped similar to a teardrop. Her long hair is tied in a ponytail, her light mocha skin looks smooth to the touch. She's wearing a red silk nightie that shows off her toned legs, and hugs her thick sexy body and her 44FFF breasts.

Passing Erin, his nine-inch cock is already hard and hidden from their eyes. His eyes now move to Xandra, who is five feet nine inches tall and just as captivating as the other women in the room. Looking at her, he can tell her eyes are shaped like a cat, her hair is black with a mix of blue in it, and her ebony skin shimmers as it reflects the light in the room. Standing there, with her hands on her hips, she is wearing a t-shirt that shows off her thick legs and wide hips, and just covers her pussy, as well as her 46HHH breasts.

When he reaches Victoria, she already knows why he's here, and with a cold tone says, "Jeff, since you are here now, should I assume you failed to take Uma's virginity, or did you actually succeed?"

Shaking his head, he looks at her, "Unfortunately my guys and I failed. Apparently this Joseph guy is stronger than I expected. Still, the next time I see him, he's going down."

"Jeff, you know I can't stand when people fail me. However, your persistence is attractive. So tomorrow, you will go with Xandra, and after she drugs Joseph, you are to move him to the location I tell you to. Also, your guys will follow Erin and Natalia, to set up the location where Joseph will be held." Thinking for a moment, she adds, "Also, you are to move him unharmed. If I find that you or your guys have hurt him while he's knocked out, you will find out just how vicious I can be. Are we clear?"

Reluctantly, he nods his head in agreement.

"Good. And once you are done, you and your guys can have the girls he was protecting and their mother as your reward. Now since you were brave enough to show your face after your failure, I want you to get between my legs and lick my cunt."

Then turning to Ingrid, with a wicked grin, she says, "While he licks my cunt Ingrid, I want you to get the ten-inch strap-on and get it lubed up, start fucking my ass."

*************************************

Meanwhile, Joseph's sisters and mother are walking Lucy to the bedroom. As they enter, they see Joseph lying naked on the bed. Their eyes drink in the sexiness of his naked body and when they're all inside Stephanie starts the camera. They all circle the bed, but are out of sight of the camera. Lucy gets in the bed and starts to kiss his neck, and stroke his cock. As she strokes him, it immediately starts to get hard; soon, it becomes too thick for her to stroke it.

Moving her head towards his cock, Lucy starts to lick and kiss the head. This causes Joseph to stir, and as he opens his eyes, he smiles, seeing Lucy, licking his cock. He watches, as she licks the shaft, gently plays with his balls and when she does this, his cock starts to twitch against her lips.

The more Lucy licks, the more his cock twitches, and to everyone's surprise, she opens her mouth wide and swallows the head of his cock. Her tongue licks around the head as she works to take it all down her throat, inch by marvelous inch. As she continues to do this, Joseph, his mother and his sisters watch, as Lucy becomes consumed with licking and sucking his cock.

Licking from one side to the other, Lucy lets her tongue drag along the shaft, which causes Joseph to moan. Surprised for a moment, Lucy shrieks and after recovering from her surprise turns to him with a seductive grin. "Does that mean you like how I use my mouth on your cock, my sweet brother?"

"Lucy, it feels amazing. Please don't stop!!!"

Keeping her seductive gaze on her brother, she moves closer to him; when she's within an inch of his lips, she grins. "How about you show me what you can do with your mouth and cock, I'll show you the other tricks I know with my mouth."

Hearing this drives him wild, and he puts his twin sister on her back, spreads her legs and he begins to lick her labia and clit. While he licks her pussy, his hands grab her breasts and start to rub and caress them. Using his thumbs, he plays with her nipples, his tongue explores her pussy, and works to bring her to orgasm.

The more his hands caress her breasts and his tongue explores her pussy, the more her body twists and grinds in pleasure, wanting to cum; having her willing to do whatever it takes to get there. She can feel her twin's tongue, as it circles her clit; it feels almost like small electrical pulses racing throughout her body. Her moans of pleasure start to fill the room as she begs for release.

"Joseph, I get it. Your tongue and hands are amazing. Please let me cum and give me your seed."

Lifting his head, he looks into her eyes, replying in a commanding tone, "If you want to cum, beg me to facefuck you, and deepthroat my cock, then beg for me to flood your throat with my seed."

Her brother's words and tone are intoxicating to her, and in a sexy lust-filled tone, answers, "Joseph my twin, my heart. Please fuck my face. Use my mouth and throat like my pussy, stretch it wide with your cock. I need you to fill my throat with your seed."

With a sly grin, Joseph gets off the bed and gets to his feet; then looks at Lucy, "Very good, my sweet luscious Lucy. Now, get on your knees and prepare to have your face fucked."

Moving seductively from the bed to the floor, she grabs a pillow, and starts crawling to her brother. When she reaches his cock, she puts the pillow between her legs and her hands start to stroke his cock before opening her mouth to take in the head. As his cock slips past her lips and teeth, he can feel her tongue move all around it as it goes deeper in her mouth.

Taking both hands, he places them on the sides of her head, his hips slowly moving forward as he feeds her his cock. Inch by inch, everyone watches Lucy eagerly take her brother's monster cock down her throat, until finally, her lips are touching its base. Joseph holds himself there for a few minutes, waiting for her throat to adjust and when it does, she pulls back, then deepthroats it quickly.

Seeing this, Joseph smiles, his hands move to the back of her head and his hips pull back, leaving half of his cock in her mouth. Looking into her eyes, he smiles and starts to thrust his cock back in her mouth. Slipping past her lips and down her throat, his cock starts to throb and pulse from the pleasure of her lips and tongue.

With each thrust, Joseph groans, "Mmmmm, damn, Lucy!!! Your mouth feels so good, it's almost like my cock is gonna melt in your mouth."

His hands hold her head, as his thrusts become faster and harder, causing her to start drooling around the shaft. Their bodies start to shake from his thrusts and his cock starts to throb, signaling his first orgasm is close. Back and forth, his hips continue to thrust down her throat, her mouth opens a little wider each time to continue accepting his cock down her throat. While Joseph face-fucks his sister, she grinds her pussy and clit against the pillow driving her closer to her own orgasm.

Their mother and sisters all watch, in awe as Lucy takes his cock like a pro; they can't wait for their turn to join in the fun. Just then, with his next thrust, Joseph explodes in Lucy's mouth, and as he does, he shouts, "OOOHHHHH FUCK!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNG, LUCY!!! I'M CUMMMMINNNG DOWN YOUR SEXY FUUUCKING THROAT!!! DRINK IT ALL DOWN!!! DRINK IT ALL, MY SISTER-WIFE AND PET-WHORE!!!"

Feeling his seed filling her throat, she moans around his cock desperately trying to gulp down all of his seed, as her own orgasm overtakes her. Unable to gulp down all of his seed, some of it spills out the sides of her mouth as she cums hard on her pillow.

Once their orgasms subside, Joseph looks at Lucy. "Now that my sister-wife-pet, was an amazing blowjob. Are you ready for me to claim your pussy next?"

Wiping the cum from the sides of her mouth, Lucy looks at her brother, and with a grin on her face, replies, "Yes, my twin and my heart. Claim me, claim my pussy with that beautiful fucking cock of yours. Spray my womb with your seed, until you breed your sister-wife and pet-whore!!!"

He lays her down on the bed, lifts her legs as he kneels down and begins licking her pussy with his tongue to get it nice and wet. Using his tongue, he teases her clit, explores her folds, driving her closer and closer to another orgasm. With each lick, her cunt becomes soaked from his saliva, and her juices.

Once he's sure she's wet enough, he stands up and places the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, slides in, until he feels her hymen. When he feels the resistance from it, he locks eyes with her, "I don't ever want to hurt you, but this may hurt for a bit. Let me know when it feels good and I'll start moving." Grabbing her thighs, he thrusts forward, shattering her hymen and holds himself there, while half is cock is buried inside her cunt.

Holding himself there, Lucy winces from the initial pain of her hymen being torn; looking into Joseph's eyes, she watches him lean towards her breasts and begins to lick and suck her nipples. The combination of pleasure and pain causes her pussy to become wetter than she has ever known. Her moans of pleasure start to fill the room, "Mmmmm, Joseph, my heart, my twin brother. I'm ready. Please fuck my cunt, and breed your sister-wife and pet-whore!!!"

Needing no further encouragement he leans forward, grabs her thighs and starts thrusting in and out of her cunt. With each thrust,his cock rubs and explores the walls of her pussy, working to bring them both to a much-needed climax. The sounds of their bodies slapping together, along with their moans, start to fill the room.

Joseph's hands move from her thighs to her breasts and he squeezes them, while plowing her so hard, the bed shakes from their fucking. Back and forth, his cock invades her cunt and rubs the sensitive inner folds, driving her wild with passion. Lucy tosses her head back, while in the throes of passion and her body trembles from the excitement of being taken by her heart, her twin brother.

Overcome by pleasure and with his next thrust, Lucy is sent over the edge, her orgasm crashes through her like a tsunami, she howls, "AAAHHHHH FUCK!!! OOOHHHHH SHIT!!! JOSEPH, I'M CUMMMMMING, BABY!!! I'M CUMMMMMING ALL OVER THAT AMAZING COCK!!! FILL ME, WITH YOUR SEED!!! LET ME BE YOUR SISTER-WIFE AND PET-WHORE!!! YOURS TO FUCK AND BREED 'TIL I CAN'T BE BRED ANYMORE!!!"

Her pussy clamps down rapidly on Joseph's cock and her words, send him over the edge, and he begins to flood her cunt with his hot liquid seed. Holding himself there, his body shakes from each blast of his seed. Joseph growls, "MMMMM FUCK LUCY!!! YOUR PUSSY IS MILKING MY COCK DRY!!! OOOHHHHH FUCK, I'M GOING TO BREED YOU, AND ALL OF OUR SISTERS!!! I'LL MAKE ALL OF YOU PREGNANT!!!, YOU, LUCY, WILL HAVE THE FIRST OF MY CHILDREN!!!"

After Joseph is finished filling Lucy with his seed, he lies next to her and pulls her close to him, caressing her body. Their mother and sisters watch this intimate moment. Joseph grins, "Are you ready for me to claim your last hole, Lucy, and become my sister-wife and pet-whore?"

Lucy gets on her hands and knees, crawls away from him and shakes her ass at him, seductively saying, "Yes, I'm ready for you to claim my last hole, and be your sister-wife and pet-whore."

Wasting no time, Lucy moves toward him and starts licking and sucking his cock, taking it quickly to its base. Her head bobs back and forth, knowing his cock will soon be buried in her ass, and it drives her wild, making her pussy super wet, knowing she will be his. After a few minutes of this, his cock is back to full mast; she looks at his invading member and licks her luscious lips.

Locking eyes with her, Joseph commands her, "Turn around, it's time for me to claim your ass my pet."

She does what Joseph orders and shakes her ass at him, "I'm ready, my love, my king, and my master!!!"

Hearing her words, he moves quickly behind her, lining up his cock with her sphincter, then slides the head of his cock inside. He begins to play with her breasts, and kisses her neck, waiting for her ass to adjust. The feeling of his cock being inside drives her wild, as the mix of pleasure and pain, causes her pussy to gush like a fountain. While playing with her breasts, his cock sinks deeper and deeper inside her ass until all of his cock is in.

After filling her ass with all of his cock, he pulls her body up, uses his left hand to rub her breast, and his right to rub her clit in small circles. This causes Lucy to buck and grind against him. His hips thrust back and forth, while his hands tease her and keep her in place, forcing her body to thrash against his.

"AAAHHHHH FUCK!!! JOSEPH, YOUR COCK FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! THAT'S IT, BABY, CLAIM MY ASS!!! OOOHHHHH FUCK, FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR SEED, MAKE ME YOURS!!!" cries Lucy.

Her ass begins to squeeze her brother's cock rapidly; he responds to this by fucking her ass harder and faster; the sounds of their flesh slapping together fill the room. Several minutes go by and Lucy has an Earth-shattering orgasm, followed by several smaller ones, moaning, "UNNNGGGHHH JOSEPH!!! I'M CUMMMMMING!!! I'M CUMMMMMING FROM YOU FUCKING MY ASS. CUM, BABY; CUM AND CLAIM YOUR PET!!!"

This sends him over the edge and with his next thrust, he explodes in her ass and holds his sister, while firing several blasts of his seed in her ass. "OOOHHH FUCK, LUCY!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING DEEP IN YOUR ASS!!! NOW, MY SISTER, MY TWIN, YOU ARE MY SISTER-WIFE AND BREEDING PET-WHORE!!!"

Their mother and sisters watch, as Joseph claims the last of his sisters, and as the last of his seed fills her ass, he kisses Lucy deeply, then lies next to her. Lucy's chest rises and falls from her labored breathing, Joseph caresses her body, only to notice that their mother and sisters are slowly approaching.

Stephanie, Xaria and Amanda make their way toward Joseph; Emerald and Uma make their way toward Lucy, and Emerald spreads Lucy's legs and starts to lick her sister's sensitive pussy and her brother's sweet cream. This causes Lucy to squirm; Uma turns Lucy's face to her and begins to kiss her, as her tongue explores her sister's mouth.

Kissing her son deeply, Stephanie rubs his muscular chest, and Xaria sucks his balls, while Amanda inhales his cock in her mouth. Feeling their combined mouths on his body, causes his cock to return to life once more.

Looking into his eyes, his mother grins. "Now that you've claimed Lucy, we just need you to make us all cum, baby. Are you ready to fuck your slutty-mommy?"

Returning her grin with his smile, he answers, "Of course momma. The real question is, can you handle my monster filling your pussy and depositing its special load inside you?"

Moving closer to her son's lips, she kisses him deeply and with a seductive tone, replies, "Yes, baby. Momma, is ready for you fuck her pussy long and hard. Let me feel your special cream fill my cunt, baby."

Between Stephanie's kisses, Xaria and Amanda's mouths on his balls and cock, he's already fully erect and commands, "Xaria, Amanda, pin momma down and get her ready to be fucked."

With impish grins, Xaria pins her mother's hands above her head, Amanda gets off the bed, and holds her ankles, keeping her mother's legs spread wide. Joseph watches this, takes his position between his mother's legs, and slides his monster cock deep inside her pussy.

Unable to move as her son's monster cock invades and stretches her pussy, Stephanie groans in delight. "Mmmmm that's it, baby. Stretch momma's slutty pussy, fuck me like only you can."

Hearing her words, Joseph grabs her breasts and begins to thrust into his mother with long, hard, and fast strokes. With each of his thrusts, Stephanie's body twitches, while her son's cock rubs the hard-to-reach sensitive areas; driving Stephanie wild and causing her to scream.

"OOOHHHHH, RIGHT THERE, BABY!!! RIGHT FUUUUUCKING THERE!!! MMMMM, THAT'S IT, BABY!!! MAKE MOMMY CUM ALL OVER THAT SWEET, MOTHERFUCKING COCK!!! FILL ME WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY BATTER OF YOURS!!!"

12