Harem House Ch. 06: Lucious Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While her body grinds against his, Joseph's hand moves to her hip, and he increases his thrusts, causing his mother's body to bounce and jiggle, before his eyes. Looking at his beautiful mother's body, bouncing and grinding against his, Joseph's other hand moves to her breast, while his cock rubs and vibrates against Stephanie's G-spot and sensitive zones.

This causes Stephanie's back to arch, and her pussy tightens, against her son's cock, as she cums violently and her pussy rapidly milks her son's cock of its special cream.

Stephanie opens her mouth and screams in orgasmic delight.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK, BABY, MOMMA'S CUMMMMMING!!! MOMMA'S CUMMMMMING ON THAT WONDERFUL MONSTER COCK OF YOURS!!! FILL ME WITH YOUR SEED, BABY!!! CUM WITH MOMMA!!! BATHE MY WOMB WITH YOUR YOUTHFUL SEED!!!"

Moving back and forth, his cock throbs and pulses, signaling his own orgasm is near. Watching his mother's body spasm from her orgasm, and her pussy gripping his cock like a vice, sends him over the edge and he starts to flood her pussy with his seed.

"AAAHHHHH FUCK, MOMMA!!! I'M CUMMMMMING!!! I'M CUMMMMMING DEEP INSIDE YOUR SWEET, SUCCULENT PUSSY!!!"

Keeping himself there, Joseph smiles at his mother and leans down to kiss her before lying on his back. Lying there, he looks at his mother's body as she recovers from her orgasm. Seeing this, Amanda and Xaria release their grip on their mother and Amanda moves between their mother's legs, to taste her brother's cum, from their mother's pussy.

Even though Joseph had just filled his mother with his seed, Amanda is surprised at how much is leaking out as she laps at her mother's pussy. Xaria smiles at this, and moves toward Joseph's lips and begins to kiss him, as her hand plays with his cock. The moment their lips meet, Joseph's hands slowly caress her body.

As they continue their incestuous makeout session Xaria can feel his cock returning to life, just from her hand. Breaking the kiss, she can tell he's slightly confused. Then she slowly and seductively moves down his body and takes his cock into her waiting and hungry mouth. Using her tongue, she licks the engorged head, tasting both the remains of his and their mother's wild coupling.

With her mouth sucking the head of his cock, and her tongue dancing around the swollen member, Joseph's head leans back and he groans from the pleasure of his sister's mouth. All Joseph can do is lie there, as his sister loves and adores his cock. Each time she opens her mouth, she takes his monster cock deeper until her lips hit the base of his cock and fills the back of her throat.

"Ooohhhhh fuck, Xaria!!! Your mouth feels so good. If you keep it up, I'm going to cum."

Milking his cock with her mouth, Xaria's hand goes to his balls and begins to fondle them. This makes Joseph's cock start to throb and pulse, in his older sister's mouth. His head turns to the right, where he watches his sister and mother engaged in a sixty-nine. Looking to his left, he sees his other sisters in a daisy-chain circle, licking one another's pussy.

As the sounds of sex fill and echo throughout the room, it sends Joseph's cock into overdrive. Before he can say anything, Xaria removes her mouth from his cock, moves up his body and grabs his cock; she aims it toward her pussy and impales herself on it. The feeling of his cock as it invades and stretches her pussy, drives her wild, and she arches her back groaning in pure pleasure.

"Now, Joseph, fuck me! Ohhhhh fuck, your monster cock feels so good inside me. I can't wait to marry you, to be your sister-wife. Breed Lucy, me, and the rest of our family."

Caressing his cock with her pussy, Xaria feels his hands grip her hips, while grinding against each and every one of his thrusts. The two siblings are lost in a passionate lust that causes Joseph's cock to throb and pulse even faster than before. With each thrust, his eyes are focused on the beauty of his sister's body, bouncing on his cock.

Unable to hold back any longer, Joseph explodes inside his sister, releasing a full load inside his sister's hungry cunt; feeling his seed enter her, Xaria arches her back.

"MMMMM, FUCK, XARIA!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING INSIDE YOUR SWEET PUSSY!!! I'M GOING TO BREED ALL OF YOU, STARTING WITH LUCY, AND NEXT, YOU, MY SWEET SISTER-WIFE." Joseph roars, with passion in his voice, coating his sister's womb with his seed.

Xaria lies next to her brother and kisses him. Uma watches them, then seizes her opportunity, getting between his legs and starts to lick his cock like an ice cream cone. Taking her time, she rubs his balls, while he and Xaria continue their incestuous makeout session. Uma continues her work on bringing Joseph's cock back to life, with each lick and kiss, his cock becomes harder than ever.

Once Uma is satisfied with how hard his cock is, she opens her mouth wide and takes half of his cock into her hungry and waiting mouth. Feeling his cock go down her throat, causes Uma's pussy to drip like never before, driving her to lick and suck his cock more, as it invades her throat. Suddenly, Joseph groans, and breaks his makeout session with Xaria.

"Ooohhhhh, fuck!!! Uma, that feels incredible. My cock feels like it's going to melt in your mouth."

She continues to suck his cock, taking it deeper and deeper each time, 'til his entire cock fills her throat. Using her lips and tongue, Uma teases her brother's cock, causing it to throb and pulse down her throat. Each time his cock pulses against her lips, throat, and tongue, her cunt drips more and more knowing that she will soon receive her prize - his seed.

Xaria watches, as her younger sister, services their brother, and moves down his body, gets between Uma's legs and begins to lick her sister's dripping cunt. Surprised, Uma, lets out a groan that vibrates against their brother's throbbing cock. This sends a ripple of pleasure from Joseph's cock through his body, making him groan loudly.

"OOOHHHHH, FUCK, UMA!!! KEEP SUCKING MY COCK JUST LIKE THAT!!! I'M SO FUCKING CLOSE!!!"

Hearing his words, Uma looks up at him and nods, signaling it's okay for him to cum down her throat. While Uma continues to work on his cock, Xaria works on Uma's pussy and causes her sister to grind her pussy against Xaria's skilled tongue. Between Joseph's cock in her mouth and Xaria's tongue on her pussy and clit, it sends Uma into overload and she starts to cum like a flood.

Feeling his sister's body spasm as she cums, it sends Joseph over the edge and his cock explodes and fires several powerful jets of his baby batter down his sister's throat. Uma greedily gulps down most of his seed, before moving up to let some of it fill her mouth.

After their orgasms finish, Uma pulls Xaria to her and kisses her sister deeply, sharing her brother's load with her. All Joseph can do at this point is lie there in amazement at how much he's cum already. Knowing he has two sisters left to satisfy, he looks at his cock, sees it's still hard, and groans in pleasure and confusion.

"Fuck, how is my cock still hard, and how am I able to cum like this?"

Emerald grins and moves from Lucy's side to his; she kisses him deeply, looks into his eyes and places her hand on his chest.

"That's thanks to Uncle Dave and my cooking. Uncle Dave found a special plant that increases fertility in women and sperm production in men. Since you came back, I've been putting it in everyone's meals and I gave mom the pills and drink to enhance what was already in your system, so you could satisfy us.

"Now fuck me, Joseph. Fuck me, and fill me with your seed, baby."

Joseph pulls Emerald to him and kisses her deeply, his hand grabs her leg and with the other caresses her back. With her breasts pressing into his chest, her pussy lips press up against the shaft of his rapidly growing cock. Joseph moans into his sister's mouth, his tongue slips into her mouth, and begins to dance with her tongue.

Lost in their passionate incestuous lip-lock, the two siblings grind against each other, when suddenly, the head of Joseph's cock, slips in Emerald's soaking-wet snatch, causing her to break the kiss. The feeling of her brother's invading member sends ripples of pleasure through her body as she screams in pleasure.

"OOOHHHHH, FUCK!!! JOSEPH, YOUR COCK FEELS AMAZING!!! FUCK ME, BREED ME AND LET MY BODY TAKE CARE OF YOU, MY SWEET, SEXY BROTHER!!!"

Emerald's words excite Joseph, giving him a burst of energy and he puts his sister on her back. Grabbing her breasts, Joseph starts thrusting until his entire length is inside her. Once his pelvis touches her pussy lips, he increases the speed and force of each thrust, causing the veins of his cock to rub against her clit and her body jiggles from the pounding she's receiving from her brother.

With each of Joseph's thrusts, he looks into her eyes and adjusts his angle slightly - by sheer instinct - his cock starts to rub against Emerald's G-spot, causing her to scream in ecstasy.

"MMMMM, JOSEPH; THAT'S IT, BABY, RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!! POUND MY PUSSY, STRETCH IT LIKE, IT'S NEVER BEEN STRETCHED BEFORE. OOOHHHHH, FUCKING HELL, I'M CLOSE, BABY!!! MAKE ME CUM OVER THAT BIG, BEAUTIFUL FUCKING COCK."

Moving his hands from her breasts to her hips, Joseph continues to pound his sister's pussy, pressing against her G-spot and her inner walls. Emerald locks eyes with her brother, as his thrusts send her over the edge, her orgasm hits like a massive tidal wave and her pussy starts rapidly squeezing his cock.

"OOOHHHHH, FUCKING SHIT!!! I'M CUUUMMMMMING, BABY!!! I'M CUMMMMMING ALL OVER YOUR MAGNIFICENT MONSTER COCK. CUM WITH ME, JOSEPH!!! FLOOD MY PUSSY WITH YOUR SEED!!!"

Between her words and convulsing pussy, Joseph can feel his balls tighten and with his next thrust, he explodes inside his sister and floods her pussy. Despite how many times he's cum already, his cock fires several thick ropes of his seed inside Emerald and shouts in pleasure.

"NNNGGGHHHHH, FUCK 'EM!!! I'M CUUUMMMMMING, I'M CUUUMMMMMING DEEP INSIDE YOUR, PRETTY PUSSY. I'M GOING TO BREED YOU AND THE REST OF OUR FAMILY."

After he's finished filling Emerald with his seed, he lies next to her and kisses her neck, only to see that she's completely spent. Seeing this, Stephanie guides her oldest daughter out of the way, while Amanda crawls seductively toward Joseph. Though she's not as experienced as her sisters, there's a hunger in her eyes that Joseph can clearly see.

When Amanda reaches her brother, she gets between his legs and starts slowly and seductively sucking his nuts, while her hand wraps around his cock and she starts to stroke it. With her delicate hand wrapped around his cock, her mouth on his nuts, Joseph can feel his cock returning to life. Using her mouth and tongue on his nuts, Amanda can feel his balls twitch as they fill with his potent seed.

As Amanda's hand grips and pumps her brother's cock, it grows in her hand to the point she can barely fit her fingers around it, and starts pumping it with two hands. Joseph can feel the pressure and pleasure building in his nuts, as she works his cock with her hands, his nuts with her lips and tongue. Leaning his head back, Joseph groans in passion and pleasure, knowing that his final load for the night is approaching.

Amanda feels his cock throb and pulse in her hands, and can sense her brother's impending orgasm, as she continues to tease his cock and balls. With each stroke of her hands on his cock, she can feel her own pussy become soaked from arousal and as her brother's back arches, she gets on top of him, impales her soaking-wet pussy on his magnificent monster cock, and begins to ride him like a cowgirl.

Placing her hands on her brother's chiseled chest, she grinds her clit against his pelvis, as his cock throbs and pulses against the walls of her wildly wet pussy. Up, down, back and forth, Amanda rides him so that they can cum together. After several minutes of this, Amanda's orgasm overtakes her and screams in blissful pleasure.

"AAAHHHHH!!! JOSEPH, I'M CUMMMMMING!!! I'M CUMMMMMING ON YOUR MAGNIFICENT MONSTER COCK!!! PLEASE, CUM WITH ME AND FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR SEED!!! IMPREGNATE ME, OUR SISTERS, AND MOTHER."

The feel of her orgasm, as her pussy grips his cock and her words, causes Joseph's orgasm to crash through his body like several tsunamis, and his hands reach up and grab her breasts. Frozen by his own orgasm, he begins to fire several ropes of his seed into his sister's hungry and waiting womb.

"MMMMM, FUCK, AMANDA!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING DEEP INSIDE YOUR PUSSY!!! I'M GOING TO MAKE SURE, I GET ALL OF YOU PREGNANT WITH MY CHILDREN!!!"

After filling the last of his sisters with his seed, Joseph pulls Amanda close to him, and kisses her. Then he motions for Xaria and Lucy to come close to him. The two sisters make their way to their brother, snuggle up to him, while their remaining siblings and mother spoon Xaria and Lucy. Spent from their night of fucking, Joseph, his mother, and all of his sisters fall asleep.

***********************************

After Victoria, Ingrid and her daughters are done with Jeff, Victoria shakes her head and watches as Jeff, Xandra and Ingrid leave to go watch Joseph and his sisters. Once they're out the door, she starts to laugh and her daughters look at her with curious looks on their faces.

"Sorry girls, I'm honestly surprised Jeff lasted as long as he did. Still, I doubt he or his friends will be able to satisfy Stephanie and her daughters, not that it matters. Once we have Joseph, I'll make sure that we don't just drain his fortune, but his balls, as well. Now, let's get some sleep, 'cause we have a busy day planned for tomorrow."

To be continued...

12