Harem House Ch. 07: Vengeance

Story Info
Joseph returns home to claim his mother and sisters holes.
7k words
4.43
1.7k
13
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters are 18 years of age or older and thanks to kenjisato for his help with this story***

(Original title was Victoria's Vengeance)

Early the next morning, Joseph's mother and sisters are dressed and in the kitchen, except for Xaria and Lucy, who are still snuggled close to their brother in bed. Stephanie is sitting at the table, making preparations for the wedding that will be held tonight and texting their attorney, so he can validate that Joseph has claimed his mother and sisters. Uma and Amanda are getting the back yard ready for the wedding, and Emerald is working on the food for the reception.

Back in the bedroom, Joseph wakes up with the need to pee, and makes his way to the bathroom. When he reaches the toilet, he lifts the seat and starts to drain his bladder. Before he can finish, he feels two sets of hands grab and steady his cock. Looking to his left, he sees his sister Xaria; to his right, he sees his sister Lucy. Smiling at them both, he takes in the sight of their beautiful bodies. He kisses Xaria first, then Lucy, before getting in the shower.

"Would you two like to join me for a shower before we head downstairs?"

Xaria grins and turns to look at Lucy; she turns on the water and as the cold water hits Joseph, he moves the shower head until it's warm enough. Once the water is warm enough, both Xaria and Lucy slip into the shower with their brother. Grabbing the loofah, Xaria starts lathering it up and starts to soap up Lucy's back.

Between the feel of the soap and hot water, Lucy lets out a moan of pleasure, as the water relaxes her sore muscles. Joseph watches as Xaria finishes soaping up Lucy's ass and her hands start to soap up her sister's luscious legs. Slowly, Xaria's hands move along Lucy's thighs and down to her calves. Lucy turns to face her sister and Xaria smiles, as she starts soaping up Lucy's pussy, stomach, and breasts.

Unable to take his eyes off the sight of Xaria lathering up Lucy's body, Joseph can feel his cock grow from the erotic sight of his sisters. After Lucy is fully lathered up, she takes the loofah and begins to lather up Xaria. Hypnotized by the erotic sight in front of him, Joseph is unaware that his cock is now fully erect, and as he moves in to join the fun, they're interrupted by their mother who smiles at them, and then notices that Joseph's cock is now fully awake.

"That's it, ladies. I know you both want to enjoy your brother, but there's a lot to do, and not enough time to do it in. Now rinse off quickly, so your brother can shower by himself."

Both girls pout playfully and quickly rinse the soap off their beautiful bodies, leaving to go get dressed in their rooms. Joseph then begins to take his shower and also makes it a quick one. When he's done, he enters his bedroom and gets dressed while his mother sits on the bed, waiting for him to give her his full attention.

After Joseph gets dressed, he sits next to his mother, who is holding his father's will, turned to the page he needs to sign after claiming his mother and sisters.

"All right, stud, now that you've claimed us all, the real work begins, 'cause now you are going to have to fuck us all and get us pregnant. Now just sign this, and when the attorney gets here this afternoon, you will have access to your trust fund."

Looking at his mother, Joseph signs the document and smiles. "Perfect, do you happen to know how much the trust fund is, mom?"

"Unfortunately, I don't. I do know that it was started when you were born and it's been growing ever since. So, how about we go downstairs so you can accept all of our roles and we can finish the preparations for the wedding of you, Xaria, and Lucy?"

Leaning in, Joseph kisses his mother deeply, and then looks deep into her eyes. "That's a good idea, mom."

Getting to their feet, mother and son walk downstairs, and as they enter the kitchen, all eyes are on Joseph. He scans the room, and looks at each of his sisters and then his mother.

"Stephanie, I accept you as my slutty mommy. Emerald, I accept you as my slutty sister. Xaria, I accept you as my slutty sister-wife. Uma, I accept you as my cum-slut sister. Amanda, I accept you as my sister-slave-whore. Finally, Lucy, I accept you as my breeding pet and sister-wife, and the first one that I will impregnate. Now, do you all accept me as your master?"

All his women look at him, and in one voice, they shout, "YES, MASTER JOSEPH!!!"

Joseph chuckles, as they respond in unison. He kisses each of them before heading to the basement to work out in the family gym. When he gets there, he lies on the floor, on his chest, and does a set of seventy-five pushups. Next, he turns over on his back and does a set of seventy-five crunches. After that, he rests for a few minutes before doing four more sets of pushups and crunches.

Once Joseph finishes his workout, his body is dripping with sweat, and he heads to his bathroom. Opening the door to the shower, he turns on the water and when it's warm enough, he steps in and lets the water run all over his body. He turns so the water hits his back and presses his palms against the shower wall.

Slowly, the shower door opens and Stephanie steps in naked, wraps her arms around her son's waist, and begins to kiss his back. As he feels the water, his mother's lips, and her breasts on his back, he smiles and turns to her. He kisses her passionately, while his hands move down her back and grab her gorgeous ass. With his lips on hers, he pulls her closer, causing his cock to rub against her pussy lips, while his hands explore her body.

Noticing that her son's cock is ready for action, Stephanie smiles at him and starts to stroke it.

"I see someone is ready for action, but it will have to wait for tonight. I thought I would tease you for a bit. Besides, the attorney assigned to finalize your father's will, should be here soon and we don't want to keep her waiting."

Noticing that his mother mentioned the attorney is a female, Joseph raises an eyebrow and his mind starts to wonder what kind of plan Joseph's father has for him. Stephanie kisses Joseph on the cheek, steps out of the shower, and dries herself off. Finishing his shower, Joseph puts on a pair of slacks and a polo shirt and just as he finishes getting dressed, the doorbell rings, and Stephanie leaves to answer it.

A few minutes later, his mother returns to the room with a young Japanese woman. She's wearing a tight skirt that hugs her thick, slender legs, and a blouse that can barely contain her 38EEE breasts. Joseph's eyes take in her beauty; he looks into her eyes, past the glasses she's wearing, and sees her raven black hair tied in a bun.

"Joseph, I would like you to meet Junko Senshi. Her father was the attorney that was looking after your father's will, until he retired two years ago and had his daughter watch over it."

Shaking her hand, Joseph smiles at her; her cheeks grow red from the strength of his hand and her arousal.

"It's nice to meet you, Junko. If you don't mind my saying, you are a very beautiful woman."

"Thanks, Mr. Retsam. You're very handsome, as well." Looking at Stephanie, who goes to lock the bedroom door, she continues, "Now, Mr. Retsam, as you know, your father's will requires you to record your conquests and have them watched to verify them. Once they've been verified, you will have access to three trust funds in your name and the trust funds in each of your sisters' names. Let's begin the viewing, so we can conclude our business."

Stephanie turns on the TV, accesses the closed-circuit video, and starts the first video with Joseph claiming her holes. With the remote in her hand, Stephanie sits next to Junko, who is sitting next to Joseph. As they watch the video, Joseph grins, remembering how this first night felt; Stephanie can feel her arousal building.

******************************************

Meanwhile, before Victoria purchases the house Erin and Natalia have found in a run-down part of town, she arrives to see what needs to be done. Walking into the property, Victoria notices the house has a basement, which is perfect for her needs. Looking around she notices there is enough room for her and her daughters; all she needs to do now is to furnish it.

She then messages Eric, tells him to purchase the furniture needed, and to have it brought to the address she's at. A few hours later, he arrives with Ryan, Kyle, and the furniture. The three of them bring in the furniture and assemble it. When they're finished, Victoria has them set up the basement to receive her nephew Joseph, so she can make sure his mother doesn't see any of the trust funds that his father had left to him.

*****************************

While Eric and his friends prepare the basement the way Victoria wants, Joseph, Stephanie, and Junko are almost done reviewing the videos, and are at the point where Joseph is about to claim Lucy's ass. During the reviewing of the videos, Joseph and his mother knew they were getting aroused by the videos, but Junko never expected these videos to make her horny. Yet, sitting there, not only was she horny, she couldn't wait for the video to end, so she could relieve herself.

Stephanie and Joseph both notice how horny their videos made the young attorney and as they come to the end of Joseph claiming Lucy's ass, Stephanie stands up, sits next to Junko, and kisses her deeply. Joseph watches as the two women kiss, and sees that Junko returns his mother's kiss. Stephanie's hands start to remove Junko's clothes, starting with her blouse and bra.

Joseph watches as Junko's large breasts come into view. Stephanie looks at her son and grins, knowing that he would love to taste the young Japanese woman's supple breasts. Using a finger, she motions for him to come closer, and as Joseph leans closer, his mother takes the young attorney's left breast into her mouth and Joseph takes her right breast into his mouth.

Hearing the moans of the young female attorney fill the room, drives both mother and son wild with passion. Stephanie moves down her body and unzips Junko's skirt, pulls it and her panties off, exposing her sexy slender legs and her hairless pussy. Lifting his head, Joseph takes in her beauty; leaving her panting for more, while looking into Joseph's eyes.

"Mr. Retsam... please... fill me... please... fuck me!!! Make... me... another... of... your... women!!!"

With a grin on his face, Joseph removes his clothes and as he stands before the two women naked, he pulls Junko to him -- so she's on her hands and knees -- placing the head of his cock at her waiting mouth. Seeing his cock, it looks like an angry beast, looking for its prey. Seeing this, Stephanie gets naked and gets between the young attorney's legs, and starts lapping at the swollen lips of her dripping pussy.

"Junko, if I make you one of my women, I must claim all of your holes, starting with your mouth. The question now is are you ready for me to claim all your holes?"

"YES, MR. RETSAM!!! CLAIM ALL MY HOLES AND USE ME HOWEVER YOU WANT!!!"

Her words are like honey to Joseph's ears. He moves forward and guides his cock towards her waiting mouth. Seeing the pulsing dark head of his cock move towards her, she opens her mouth wide, accepting it. As it enters her first hole, her tongue begins to dance around the head and shaft. Feeling her tongue on his cock drives Joseph wild, and he guides her head. She allows more of his cock to invade her throat; inch by inch, his cock disappears down her throat until her lips are pressed against the base of his thick, pulsing cock.

Looking into her eyes, Joseph places his hand on the back of her head and holds the young Japanese woman in place, as he starts to thrust in and out of her mouth. With each thrust, he can feel her throat welcoming his cock more and more; allowing Joseph to speed up his thrusts.

Not wanting to be outdone, Stephanie grabs Junko's ass and pulls the beautifully busty Japanese woman's pussy closer to her mouth, and continues to lick her pussy and suck on her clit. Stephanie uses her skilled and experienced tongue to dance around the inner walls of the Japanese woman's pussy and clit, which causes her to moan around the thick cock that continues to invade her throat.

Feeling her lips, tongue, and throat on his cock brings him close, causing him to thrust harder and faster down her throat. This, combined with her moans, sends him over the edge and he explodes into her throat and she starts cumming as she gulps it all down. Joseph pulls back, so the last couple of spurts fill her mouth.

Looking at her, he commands, "Junko, share my seed with my mother and become part of this family."

Unable to resist him, she kisses Stephanie and they share his seed. As they kiss, their tongues dance with each other, passing his seed back and forth between them, until it's all gone. Stephanie rises to her feet and removes her clothes. Now standing naked before her son and the Japanese beauty, she moves toward her son, kneels before him, and starts to lick his cock.

Seeing Stephanie licking and sucking her son's cock excites Junko, and she crawls toward Joseph and joins his mother in sucking his cock. As both women lick and suck Joseph's cock, Stephanie moves her lips to his balls and she begins to suck and lick them. Junko wraps her slender hand around Joseph's shaft and starts stroking it, while her lips and tongue dance around the swollen head of his cock.

The sight of the two women sucking his cock causes his nuts and cock to return to life, to pulse like a raging beast. Looking into Joseph's eyes, Junko grins as his mother continues to suck his swollen nuts. Stepping back, Joseph pulls his cock and balls from the two women and grins.

"Now momma, I want you to lie on your back; Junko, I want you to get on top of momma, with your pussy over momma's mouth. Next, you two are going to lick the other's pussy while I fuck the both of you and claim Junko's pussy with my cock."

Looking at each other, the two women take their positions and their tongues start dancing in the other's pussy. After watching this for a few minutes, Joseph gets behind Junko and slides the head of his cock inside her pussy and when it goes in, he can feel it press against her hymen. With a grin, he grabs her ass and leans by her ear.

"Junko, are you a virgin?"

"Yes, Mr. Retsam. I'm a virgin, and my father gave me specific instructions, stating that you are to be my first and are to claim me as one of your women. So, please claim me and fill me with your seed."

With a wide grin on his face, Joseph leans back and thrusts hard, obliterating her hymen. This, combined with Stephanie licking the young Japanese woman's pussy, causes her to scream with a mix of both pleasure and pain.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK, RETSAM-SAN!!! YOUR FUCKING COCK FEELS SO GOOD AND IS FILLING MY PUSSY, RETSAM-SAN!!! FUCK MY PUSSY AND CLAIM ME AS YOUR JAPANESE WHORE!!!"

With his hands on her hips, Joseph starts to plow her pussy and with each thrust, he can feel her pussy grip his cock like a vice. Back and forth, his hips move, while his cock invades, rubs, and fills Junko's pussy, causing her body to shake from the force of his thrusts.

At the same time, Stephanie continues to lick and suck the young Japanese woman's pussy, clit, and Joseph's cock, as he claims his newest woman. Feeling Junko's pussy juices hit her tongue, Stephanie's lips and tongue dance along Junko's pussy, even faster as she works to make her and Joseph cum. While licking Junko's pussy, Stephanie can see her body vibrate against her own, grabs her ass, pulls her clit close to her tongue, and begins to let her tongue dance around it.

Between Joseph's cock and Stephanie's tongue, it drives Junko so wild that her head leans back and her orgasm overtakes her. This causes her to scream in pleasure and pussy to clamp down on Joseph's cock sending him over the edge, flooding her pussy with his seed.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK, RETSAM-SAN!!! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR SEED, CLAIM YOUR JAPANESE WHORE!!! AAAHHHHH, YOUR COCK IS AMAZING RETSAM-SAN."

"MMMMM FUCK, JUNKO!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING DEEP INSIDE YOUR SWEET PUSSY!!!"

After Joseph finishes filling her with his seed, he pulls his cock out of her pussy and slides it into his mother's hungry mouth. Seeing his large cock in front of her, she licks and sucks their combined juices, getting his cock ready to claim Junko's last hole. Stephanie moans, as she tastes their combined juices and Joseph grabs Junko's ass and moves forward so his cock invades his mother's throat.

As Joseph fucks his mother's throat, Junko leans forward, so that her tongue can dance through the folds of Stephanie's pussy. Between Joseph's cock fucking her throat, and Junko licking her pussy, Stephanie's body is sent into overload as she cums violently, leaving her satisfied and exhausted.

Seeing his mother lying there, he guides Junko, so her ass is facing him and places the head of his cock at the rosebud of her ass. Grabbing her hips, he presses his cock into her ass and sinks the head inside. Junko's head leans back as she screams in both pleasure and pain, as she feels his cock fill and stretch her ass.

"AAAHHHHH FUCK, RETSAM-SAN!!! YOUR COCK IS SO BIG, IT FEELS SO GOOD!!! PLEASE FUCK MY ASS, RETSAM-SAN!!! CLAIM MY ASS AND ME AS YOUR JAPANESE WHORE."

Holding onto her hips, Joseph gradually starts thrusting in and out of her ass and with each thrust, he goes deeper and deeper, until all of his cock fills her ass. When Joseph feels her ass pressed against the base of his cock, his hands move to her breasts, grabs them, and begins to increase the speed and power of his thrusts, causing Junko's body to shake from the force of each thrust.

Between his cock in her ass and his hands on her breasts, Junko begins to moan and scream in pleasure, as her orgasm climbs higher and higher. At the same time, she can also feel Joseph's cock throb inside her ass as it desperately tries to force out the invader. The more her ass tries to push it out, the more it throbs as it goes in.

Feeling that both of their orgasms are close, Joseph moves a hand from her breasts to her clit and the moment he touches it, it sets off her orgasm, causing her to scream as she cums hard on his cock.

"NNNGGGHHHHH OOOHHHHH, SHIT, RETSAM-SAN!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, I'M CUMMMMMING ON YOUR COCK RETSAM-SAN!!! PLEASE FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR SEED, MAKE ME YOUR JAPANESE WHORE!!!"

The combination of her words and ass as it squeezes his cock, sends Joseph over the edge, and with the next thrust, he explodes inside her ass. As Joseph fires several powerful ropes of his seed in her ass, his back arches and his body freezes, while it claims her final hole, making Junko his.

"MMMMM FUCK, JUNKO, I'M CUMMMMMING!!! I'M CUMMMMMING DEEP INSIDE YOUR ASS!!! OOOHHHHH SHIT, YOUR ASS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD, MY SWEET JAPANESE WHORE!!!"

Wrapping his arms around Junko, Joseph lies on his back, causing his cock to slip from her ass; he pulls her close to him and kisses her deeply. While they kiss, he caresses her body, and his mother slowly moves towards his back and as she reaches him, she wraps her arms around him and kisses his shoulders.

**********************************************

While Joseph, his mother, and Junko recover from their fun, Eric, Ryan, and Kyle finish setting up the house, the way Victoria wants. After inspecting the rooms and confirming them, she inspects the basement and sees the bed is in the center of the room. It is equipped with chains on the corners to keep Joseph restrained. Looking at the wall, she sees all the toys that the girls will use both on themselves and Joseph. She grins at the three guys.

"Very good, boys. Are you ready for your reward?"

The three guys look at her and nod.

She, Erin, and Natalia, start to strip in front of the three guys. As the guys see these three women naked, their cocks immediately rise to the occasion. Erin then guides the three guys to three chairs on the side of the bed, where she has them kneel, and she binds their hands behind their backs. Puzzled, they look at each other.

12