Harem House Ch. 07: Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Victoria cracks a whip, getting their attention.

"Listen up, boys. First, you are going to make us cum with your mouths and if you do a good job... maybe, we'll let you fuck us. Still, that's big maybe since most cocks can't satisfy us. Now be good pets and get ready to make us cum with just your mouths, and if you can't make us cum, you forfeit your reward for today."

Each of the guys gulps, and the women take their places in front of them; Victoria in front of Eric, Erin in front of Ryan, Natalia in front of Kyle. Looking at each of these females naked before them, is getting each of them rock hard. Then looking at her daughters, Victoria grabs Eric's head with both hands and shoves his head into her pussy.

"All right, boys, now get to licking. And remember, you get to fuck us after you make us cum. You all have ten minutes to make us cum and if you can't make us cum by then, you're done and don't get to fuck us. After that, we switch until the three of us cum three times. Are we clear?"

Ryan and Kyle nod their heads, while Eric starts licking Victoria's pussy. Looking into his eyes, she chuckles, as he does his best to make her cum. Victoria uses one hand and spreads her pussy lips to give him better access. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Eric uses his tongue to dance around the inside of her pussy and occasionally licks her clit, which causes Victoria to moan and squirm.

"Now, Eric, that feels perfect. Keep licking my pussy like that and I'll cum in no time."

In between licks, Victoria pushes his head deeper and deeper into her pussy as her climax builds. Enjoying Eric's tongue, she looks over and sees that Ryan's using his tongue just as well as Eric, causing Erin to grind against him, while her orgasm builds. Leaning over, Victoria sees Kyle as he licks out Natalia, as his tongue does a figure eight in her pussy, Natalia grinds her clit against it. Watching her daughters enjoy being eaten out sends Victoria over the edge as she cums, filling Eric's mouth with her juices, and shouts in pleasure.

"NNNGGGHHHHH, FUCKING SHIT, I'M CUMMMMMING, ERIC!!! I'M CUMMMMMING ALL OVER YOUR SKILLED TONGUE!!! DON'T STOP, ERIC!!! DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!!!"

Grabbing Eric's head, Victoria steadies herself before sitting in her chair and looking over at Erin. Victoria watches, as Erin's orgasm overtakes her and cums in Ryan's mouth as she screams.

"THAT'S IT, RYAN, RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!! OOOHHHHH SHIT, I'M CUMMMMMING, RYAN!!! DRINK MY JUICES LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BOY!!!"

Over and over again, Ryan opens his mouth to lick and gulp down Erin's juices. Hearing her sister's screams, sends Natalia over the edge; she hooks one of her thighs around Kyle's head, and starts to drench Kyle's face with her juices as her orgasm hits.

"MMMMM, OOOHHHHH, FUCK!!! I'M CUMMMMMING, KYLE!!! DRINK MY JUICES, LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BITCH!!!

After a few moments, the three women stand up, and this time, Erin stands in front of Eric; Natalia in front of Ryan; Victoria in front of Kyle. Erin starts things off, by shoving Eric's face into her pussy and begins grinding her clit against his tongue; Natalia and Victoria start to do the same. Despite their jaws being sore, the three guys continue to use their oral skills to make Victoria and her daughters cum.

Knowing how much Eric and his friends want to fuck them, Victoria and her daughters continue to drench them in their juices. The women shift one more time and after cumming one more time by each of the guys, Victoria stands and grabs three collars, places them on Eric, Ryan, and Kyle. She passes a remote to Erin, and grins wickedly.

Even though Victoria and her daughters have cum three times, their pussies aren't satisfied yet. Getting on the bed, Victoria shows off her body to them, and the three guys stand up. Looking at them, she licks her lips and motions for them to come to her.

"As promised, boys, now you get to fuck us, and more importantly, you three get to fuck me at the same time. So, are you three ready to have your balls drained?"

With that, the three of them nod, since their jaws are still sore. Erin walks over and grabs three silver chastity devices for the guys, to keep them hard. While she does that, Natalia starts to strip them 'til they're naked from the waist down, with their hard cocks ready for action. Erin quickly puts the devices on the guys to prevent them from cumming. Once the devices are locked, the two women remove the restraints binding the guys' hands. Victoria motions for them to come to her, while they eye her daughters.

"Over here, boys. First, you three fuck me and then you can fuck my daughters. Now, let's see what you three have got."

Making their way to Victoria, she examines their cocks, and can tell Eric is eight inches; Ryan is seven inches and Kyle is about nine inches. Licking her lips, she has the guys come towards her and starting with Eric, she begins to suck the tip of his cock while stroking the other two guys. Using her tongue, she licks the head and shaft so it gets nice and wet.

After Eric's shaft is nice and wet for her, she has him lie down, slides his cock into her ass, and as it goes in, she has Ryan slide inside her pussy. While the two cocks fill up her holes, she has Kyle kneel next to her mouth so he can face-fuck her. The three guys can feel all of Victoria's holes squeeze them and drive her closer to cumming one more time. As the guys pound all of Victoria's holes, they start to get rough in a way that displeases her, and she looks at her daughter Erin; who presses the button, which causes a shock to go through the three guys from the collars they're wearing. The three men stop in their tracks.

"My apologies, boys. But, I had a feeling you would forget who's in charge here. So remember, you can only cum if I allow it. Now finish fucking me or get out."

Craving their own release, the three guys resume fucking all of Victoria's holes and as they do, they can feel her mouth, pussy, and ass grip their cocks. Each of the guys feels the pressure building and notices they aren't cumming.

Unknown to them, the devices around their cocks and balls are meant to keep them from cumming. As they continue to fuck each of Victoria's holes, she groans in pleasure as her orgasm continues to build. Faster and harder, they pound her holes until Victoria's orgasm crashes through her, and as her holes squeeze their cocks, she shouts.

"MY DAUGHTERS, RELEASE THEIR COCKS AND LET THEM COVER ME WITH THEIR SEED!!!"

Hearing this, Erin moves close and unlatches each of the restraints as they pull out, and grabbing the cocks from her mother's ass and pussy, she strokes them until they explode and start to cover Victoria in their seed. She then moves to Kyle, undoes the device keeping him from cumming, and starts to jerk his cock 'til he explodes, covering Victoria in his seed.

Exhausted from fucking, Victoria grins wickedly and motions for her daughters to fasten Eric, Ryan, and Kyle to three of four racks that are in the shape of an X. With ease, the two women get them in place and strapped up, and by the time the three men realize what's going on, it's too late. Victoria then gets to her feet, and walks over to them, while their combined cum drips from her body.

"I must say, you three did better than I expected. However, that was still mediocre at best. For now, we will keep you here as our pets and train you to satisfy our needs. Who knows, if you three learn well, you might just satisfy the girls Joseph has already claimed."

A mix of shock and anger fills their faces.

Eric is the first to speak. "What the fuck, Victoria! Are you seriously going to keep us chained up like this?"

Ryan grinds his teeth before he says, "What's the deal? And why are you treating us like we didn't just satisfy you?"

Kyle shakes his head, and comments, "At this point, I don't think any of that matters since they pretty much used us for their purpose. Although, what's the deal with this guy named Joseph you keep talking about?"

"Not that it matters to you, but years ago, his father was a brilliant scientist, especially in the field of genetics, reproduction, and sexual prowess. However, after his death, those secrets were lost and I believe that he is the key to unlocking those secrets. Now get some rest, boys, 'cause you're going to need it."

Victoria's daughters Erin and Natalia, walk seductively toward her, and start to kiss Victoria's body, with three loads still dripping from her body, and lick the drying cum from her body. Slowly, the two women taste and savor the cum from the three men, who have no choice but to watch, as these women lick their cum, like cats with a bowl of milk.

After licking the cum from her face and neck, their mouths move to their mother's breasts, as each daughter takes a nipple and slowly lets her tongue dance around it, moaning as their hands start to rub Victoria's ass and thighs. As her daughters suck and lick at her breasts, Victoria can feel her cunt get wet with arousal, she guides them from her breasts to her dripping cunt and spreads her legs, as they kneel and their tongues dance around the pretty petals of her cunt and excite the beautiful button that is Victoria's clit.

Tossing her head back, Victoria moans in overwhelming pleasure and grinds her cunt against the twin tongues trying to penetrate her core. Placing her hands on Erin's head to steady herself, she can feel Natalia's tongue meet Erin's, as both work their way into Victoria's drenched cunt. Lost in her arousal, as her daughter's tongues probe her soaking-wet cunt, Victoria starts to scream in pleasure as a massive orgasm builds in her.

"OOOHHHHH FUCK, GIRLS!!! YOUR TONGUES FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!!! SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN THE TONGUES OF THESE THREE GUYS!!! FUCKING SHIT, RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE... MAKE MOMMY FUCKING CUM ON YOUR TONGUES AND MAKE ME DRENCH YOU IN MY JUICES!!!

Furiously, the two women lap at their mother's cunt as they work to make her cum and cum hard. With their hands, they hold her in place and keep pushing her closer and closer to the edge of her latest orgasm. When Erin takes her mother's sweet button in her mouth, Victoria's orgasm hits like a tsunami and crashes into her so hard that her legs start to give out. She screams and starts squirting her juices all over her daughter's face.

"AAAHHHHH FUCKING FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING, GIRLS!!! I'M CUMMING ALL OVER YOUR BEAUTIFUL FUCKING FACES!!! DRINK MOMMY'S CUM UNTIL MY CUNT IS DRY!!!"

While Victoria's juices gush out of her, the two girls drink as much as they can, before standing up and each of them kisses her mother on the lips. As each one engages in the intense lip lock, the guys watch helplessly. Then Victoria has them go over to the three guys and each one of them kisses each guy passionately before they disappear up the stairs and lie down with Victoria before they all pass out.

**************************

Having recovered from making Junko their newest addition to Joseph's harem, Stephanie has everyone gather in the kitchen and Joseph sits next to her and notices the looks each of his sisters gives him, especially Xaria. With a look of rage and sadness in her eyes, she rises to her feet wanting, and shouts at Joseph and their mother.

"WHAT THE FUCK, JOSEPH!!! HOW COULD YOU FUCK HER, LIKE YOU FUCKED US? I REALLY THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME AND LUCY, YOU'RE A FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!"

Before anything else can be said, Stephanie stands up and slaps Xaria across her face, knocking her to the floor, and glares at her daughter in anger and frustration. Shocked, Xaria sees the anger in her mother's eyes and is puzzled by it. As everyone watches the stares exchange, Stephanie is the first to speak.

"First off, Joseph having sex with her has nothing to do with him loving you or not loving you. Us having sex with her was simply the final piece in the authorizing of your father's will and the last girl that I approved of being part of this family. I get you love him, we all do. But if you don't get your jealousy in check, you will lose him."

Her words cut Xaria to the core and she realizes her mother is right. While it's true she loves Joseph, she has to share him with her sisters, and it's hard seeing him with someone else. Xaria stands up and heads for the stairs, when Joseph shouts.

"ENOUGH! XARIA GO TO OUR ROOM NOW, WE NEED TO TALK!!!"

Hearing his words, she wonders what he means by 'our room' and before she can think about it, Joseph moves past everyone, tosses Xaria over his shoulder, and carries her to the master bedroom. Once inside, he locks the door, lays her on the bed and looks into her eyes. He sees the mix of anger and sadness in her eyes. Standing in front of her, Joseph looks at her and in a calm voice starts to speak.

"Xaria, I want to make things very clear. I love you, Lucy, and the rest of our family. I also want you to know this is OUR bed, it belongs to Mom, you, Lucy, and myself. If Mom, you, or Lucy bring anyone into it, I'm not going to argue with it. Still, I want you to know that I'm in love with you and Lucy, too."

As Xaria hears his words, her anger fades. She stands up, looks into his eyes, and wraps her arms around him, holding him tightly. Placing her head on his chest, she speaks.

"I'm sorry, Joseph. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I just don't ever want to lose you. I'm in love with you, too."

Leaning in, they kiss deeply; when suddenly, Joseph's phone rings, and to his surprise, he sees an unknown number. He shows the phone to Xaria, who recognizes the number immediately as Victoria's. Surprised by this, she says, "It's Aunt Victoria's number. What does she want?"

Shaking his head, Joseph comments, "How about we find out?" He answers his phone in a sharp cold tone, "Hello?"

Hearing the cold tone in his voice, Victoria responds, "Good evening, Joseph, it's your Aunt Victoria."

Keeping the same cold tone, he asks, "What do you want?"

Smiling into the phone, she says, "I just thought you should know the truth about your birth... that is, if you can handle it. If you want to know more, meet me at the address I'm texting you and I'll explain everything. By the way, if you think I'm lying just ask your mother about how you and Lucy were born. See you soon, bye nephew."

Before he can answer, the line goes dead, and there's a knock on the door. Joseph opens it and sees his mother standing before him. Looking into her eyes, he can see something is up, as she enters the room. Stephanie sits on the bed, and shows him a text from Victoria, that reads, "Tell him about his birth or I will." Putting his phone down, there's a second text with an address attached to it.

Seeing this, Joseph wonders what is going on, and asks, "What's going on here, mom? What aren't you telling me?"

With tears in her eyes, she responds, "The truth is, Joseph, that you are mine and your father's son, by how we raised you. You just aren't our son by genetics. Your father was a brilliant geneticist and the breakthroughs he came up with brought in a lot of money which is why we have the trust funds. However, when you and Lucy were born, you were the first to be born and she was born a few minutes after you.

"The problem, however, is you had a lot of medical issues and your father used his skill in genetics to fix you, and increase your natural abilities. The thing is, Lucy is my daughter by him, and Victoria is your birth mother by him."

Hearing this, Joseph drops to his knees in shock. Xaria holds his hand and rubs his shoulder, to comfort him. After a few minutes of processing all of this, Joseph clenches his hands and slams his fists on the floor. Soon, rage takes over him and looking at Stephanie, he asks, "So was the part of you being my mother all a lie?"

Looking at him with tears in her eyes, Stephanie says, "No, it wasn't ever a lie. After you were born, your father and I legally adopted you to make sure you were okay. Your father and I always loved you, and always wanted the best for you."

Knowing he needs to think things over, he leaves the house and starts walking until he finds the address Victoria had sent to him. Unknown to him, the address he finds himself at is Victoria's childhood home, where Joseph was conceived. Still unaware that Jeff, Ingrid, and Xandra, have been following him, Joseph texts that he's there and waiting for her. Before Victoria walks toward him, Xandra slips out of the car and walks up to him.

Still enraged, Joseph sees Xandra walking toward him and pays no attention to her, but when he sees Jeff several feet behind her, he recognizes him instantly and charges at him. Seconds later, he grabs Jeff and slams him into a nearby car, pins him against it. However, before Joseph can question him, he's hit with a jolt in the back from Xandra's stun gun and falls to the ground.

Seeing Joseph lying there, Jeff gets ready to kick him when Ingrid grabs Jeff by the neck and slams him into another car, whispering, "If you harm him, in any way, you can kiss your cock and balls goodbye. Are we clear?"

Jeff nods his head and loads Joseph into the car. When Joseph wakes up, he finds himself naked and strapped to a bed; the bed in the basement of the house Victoria just bought. Unable to move, he looks around and sees Victoria, Ingrid, Xandra, Erin, and Natalie. Then turning his head, he sees Jeff and his friends, naked and all bound against crosses in the shape of an X. Struggling to free himself, Joseph shouts at Victoria and her crew.

"What's going on here, Victoria? Why am I here?"

Grinning at her biological son, Victoria traces his body, as she takes in the sight and licks her lips.

"What's going on, Joseph, is that I'm taking you back and you are going to satisfy me and my girls for the rest of your life. If you don't, I'm going to release these four on Stephanie and her daughters, while you watch helplessly, unable to do anything."

"How can you be so sure that they can even do anything to them?" replies Joseph.

Walking slowly around him, she snickers. "Joseph, Stephanie and I were your father's research assistants and I have access to all his research. So it's a simple matter to inject them with the sexual performance-enhancing drugs that you and your sisters have had. So what's your choice, Joseph? Are you going to satisfy me and my daughters, or do I have to sick my pets on Stephanie and her family? It's your choice!"

To be continued...

12