Harem House - Selene Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Arthur!" Mindy called from the cubicle a few desks down as he stood up. "Can you help me with something before you go?"

"Sure." Arthur nodded as he headed over. Mindy was another student worker, recently hired, and she was alright. She did her work pretty well, though she lacked Arthur's attention to detail - not counting this last shift, of course. Arthur was the veteran of the office. Their boss was demanding, and most new hires only lasted a few weeks before they gave up and found easier work. Arthur was the one who'd trained their boss in the first place, and he knew his job and did it without being told. That was worth a lot, apparently.

Mindy was an art history major who needed money, so she'd found this job. It was easy enough, mainly data entry, with some mailings, some inventory work. Her job at this point was mostly data entry, so Arthur had a pretty good idea of what it was she needed help with, and sure enough, he was right.

The screen she had upon the database was giving her an error. Arthur took the mouse over from her, leaned past her, and closed the dialogue box. Then he went back a few screens, filled in the missing info, and brought it back. When he clicked enter, it went through without any issue. He looked to Mindy with a slight smile, and she had the good sense to look a little sheepish.

"Thanks." Mindy tried to laugh it off.

"You'll get the hang of it eventually. There are a lot of Ps and Qs to mind in this system." Arthur straightened up.

"Yeah." Mindy agreed, watching him for a moment as he stretched and then returning her attention to her work. "You done for the day?"

"Yeah. I'm headin' out."

"You going to get dinner at the cafeteria?" Mindy asked.

"Nah, I'm just going to head home, have dinner there." He answered as he started to head out. "You have a good night, Mindy. See you tomorrow."

And with that, he exited the office to another buzz on his phone. The lack of signal in the office was convenient for their boss, who would have fired them for looking at their phones. Still, it was damned inconvenient for life.

Slut: 4 - You and I hanging out with the Theater Club, maybe at a meeting, but with a rope harness under my clothes, and you in control of a remote control vibrator that you use to tease and edge me with the entire time until you finally decide to see how well I can hide having an orgasm.

Her scenarios were getting riskier, sluttier, hotter, and Arthur could barely focus on walking home. He was thankful for the cold outside air as it shook him.

Slut: You still good for after dinner?

Master: Change of plans. What are you doing right now?

Slut: Eating dinner.

Master: I'm on my way to your place from work. Can you meet me there?

Slut: Already in my apartment, sir.

Master: Alone?

Slut: No... can we go to your place?

Master: Not if we're going to pick out an outfit for you.

Slut: Want me to get rid of her?

Master: No, we'll just go into your room once I get there. That should be fine, right?

Slut: Yeah.

Master: omw

Selene looked up from her phone and across the kitchen table to the living room, where Kat sat on the sofa watching television.

"Hey Kat, are you okay if Arthur comes over for a little bit?" Selene asked as casually as she could.

"Sure. You guys want the living room?" Kat asked.

"No, we'll just go into my room." Selene shrugged it off.

"You sure? It's no trouble. The TV is bigger than your little laptop if you guys wanted to watch a movie, and I should get some homework done anyway." Kat was trying to be considerate, which Selene usually would have appreciated, but at the moment, she wanted nothing more than groan in frustration. Instead, she smiled and shook her head.

"No, it's your apartment too, we don't want to like, kick you out of it. I know you hate Lord of the Rings."

Kat rolled her eyes and shrugged. "Alright, if you're sure."

Selene nodded, finished her food, and then did the dishes as quickly as possible. Her apartment was laid out the same as Arthur's but in reverse. The two bedrooms were to the left wall when you came in through the front door, and the open border to the kitchen and its stove in the U bend of the living room/kitchen layout was on the right-hand side. The bathroom door was on the far wall from the entrance to the left. They'd set their TV up on the same wall as the front door. The couch faced it a few feet from where the carpet changed into the tile for the kitchen. The kitchen table was in its little nook, and then the upside-down U of the stove, sink, counter, and refrigerator completed the wares.

Selene's bedroom door was decorated with glow-in-the-dark stars, while Kat's was bare. Her room was a jumbled mess most of the time, but she dashed in there to clean it. She'd just done laundry, so she had to put everything away. She shoved it into the closet for now. There was no sense hanging it up if she would have to drag it all out to show Arthur anyway.

Her desk was a cluttered mess, and she did what she could, but she was only halfway through cleaning it when she heard the knock at the front door. Her heart was already racing, and her face was flush as she came out of her room. Kat was already opening the door and stepping aside as Arthur came in. Selene watched his eyes go to her throat, and she had to use all of her focus to keep from touching the collar self-consciously. She smiled instead, and he returned it effortlessly, which set her at ease.

"Ready for another marathon?" Kat asked as she shut the door.

"Marathon?" Arthur asked, confused.

"Well, what else do you call a four-hour movie?" Kat crossed back over to the sofa.

"Well, we're not going to watch the wimpy theatrical editions." Selene crossed over to Arthur and smiled at him as she passed him to pick up the DVD collector's edition box set of Return of the King.

Arthur knew when to play along, and as soon as he saw the DVD case, it all clicked into place. He assumed that last night they'd watched the Two Towers. Tonight was Return of the King. A believable lie as far as Selene was concerned. She loved the movies. Arthur, on the other hand, well... they were okay, but they weren't his favorite. Fortunately, he didn't plan on spending much time watching it tonight.

"Yeah, collector's edition, or bust." Arthur answered with a shrug. He watched as Selene crossed back across the living room and headed toward her door. He'd been in her room before, once or twice, but never with the door shut behind them. He wondered if Kat would think it was weird, but he followed Selene's lead.

Kat shook her head and turned her attention to the HGTV show she was watching, and the class notes she had spread out on the sofa next to her. "Have fun. Nerds."

Arthur laughed and followed Selene into her room. She decorated it with posters of various fantasy creatures on the walls. Unicorns, pegasi, fairies, dryads, and dragons layed alongside band posters and a ceiling full of tacked-on glow-in-the-dark stars. The desk was straight ahead when you opened the door along the left wall. Then a dresser, then a bookshelf, and then the far wall with its heavy-curtained window. The hamper and bed were on the right wall, with the narrow closet at the far end.

He moved toward the desk, but she gestured to the bed. So Arthur sat on the bed, trying his best not to disturb her purple comforter or pillow, and she closed the door behind them. He heard it lock with a soft click. Then she set up her laptop on the desk across from the bed and started the movie.

"Are we-" Arthur started to ask, but Selene held up her finger in a warning and turned up the volume on her laptop. Then she held up her phone and messaged him.

Slut: Sorry. We'll have to be quieter than usual, I think.

Master: It's okay. Unorthodox, maybe, but it's fine. How have you been today?

Slut: Horny.

Selene smiled as Arthur gave a short bark of a laugh. Not that he was laughing at her. He was just surprised by the blunt honesty of the message. He smirked.

Master: Strip.

Selene smiled, stood between him and the laptop, and obeyed. She crossed her arms in front of her, then lifted the t-shirt's hem over her stomach and breasts, and then lifted it off to reveal the cami clinging to her and the straps of her black bra. She folded the t-shirt neatly, and at first, Arthur didn't realize what she was doing, but then she handed it to him, and he nodded his acceptance. He put it on the bed behind him.

She glanced at the door and then repeated the maneuver with her cami, leaving her in her simple black bra and skirt. That too Arthur stuffed behind him as he sat on the bed, trapping it between him and the wall.

She turned around and backed up toward him. She looked over her shoulder at him and then nodded, as best she could, to her back. Arthur got the hint, reached forward, and with a quick squeeze of his fingers, undid two of the three hooks of her bra. A second squeeze released the third.

Selene slipped out of it, folded it, and then turned around slowly, with her arms covering her breasts as though she were shy. Arthur smirked and shook his head. She smirked back and lowered her arms slowly, revealing the breasts that arrested his gaze. She could see the bulge in his pants, and she could only hope that he planned to let her take care of it. She'd been thinking about what they would do together all day long since even before he'd first suggested he might come over after dinner.

Selene handed him the bra and hooked her fingers into her waistband, but Arthur shook his head. Confused for a moment, she paused and waited for further instruction. He made a lifting motion with his hand, and Selene understood. She bent at the waist, grabbed the hem of her skirt, and teasingly slid it up her thighs, baring inch after inch of flesh until finally she bared it all and lifted the skirt up over her waist and the rest of her body. Then she folded it, knelt, and offered it up to him like a sacrifice.

Arthur raised his eyebrow as he took the skirt from her, and the bulge in his pants had to be uncomfortable. He gestured toward her phone. She picked it up off the edge of her desk and looked at it.

Master: No panties?

Slut: I wasn't sure if I was allowed to wear any since you took my last pair.

Arthur nodded in realization and took a moment to take in the sight of her.

Master: Display.

Selene spread her feet apart, straightened her back, raised her hands behind her head, and interlaced her fingers. She looked at him as he looked at her. His eyes seemed to rake over every inch of her body, and she shivered in the feel of it. She could feel the heat coming from between her legs, and she wanted more of everything he had given her the night before. She wondered how quiet she could be if he decided to bend her over the desk and take her right then and there.

Arthur pushed himself off the bed and stood up. For a moment, Selene hoped he might take her like she daydreamed. Instead, he walked toward her dresser and opened the top drawer. Her sock drawer. He closed it and opened the next drawer down. He smiled. In the time he'd known her, he'd never thought he would be going through her underwear drawer, picking out whatever panties he liked for her to wear.

He rifled through the drawer for a moment and scooped out the folded piles, and laid them down on the bed. Most of them were cute patterned numbers, basic panty briefs that came in three or five-count packs all the same cut. She had four thongs, each a different color: blue, red, gray, and pink. All were basic cotton like the black one he'd taken and placed on top of his fridge. There wasn't anything particularly sexy or lingerie-ish. They were going to have to go shopping. That might make for a fun outing later.

There was one pair under the others that had some promise. A pair cut in a Brazilian style with nothing but string between the front and back of the panty. Another pair of briefs was almost entirely lace. That was something. He took those and turned back toward Selene.

She was still standing in the display position, looking straight ahead and breathing heavily. Her eyes flicked to the door for a moment and then back to the wall.

Testing her resolve, Arthur reached out and cupped her breast. She didn't falter.

He brought his fingers together and grasped her nipple. Her breathing shifted, but she didn't break.

He squeezed it and pulled it slightly upward. Selene gave an audible gasp and lifted onto her toes. He spanked her, reflexively, and the loud clap of his hand on her round, pale, quivering cheek seemed to fill the room. They both glanced toward the door, but when Kat didn't come bursting through it after a few moments, they both let out a breath of relief. Hopefully, the sound of the movie covered it.

Selene was so aroused that Arthur could smell it in the air, and the slacks he was wearing did nothing to hide his bulge. It was almost painful. Still, there was something else he wanted to do. He walked back over to her dresser and opened the next drawer.

Her bras were much the same. There wasn't much to be said for variety, and they were pretty basic. Most of them were a solid color, one polka dot, but none particularly stood out as alluring or sexy. A critique he never thought he'd use for women's underwear. He scooped them out and laid them on the bed beside the panties. T-shirts were next, and then pants. Dresses and skirts were in the closet. He didn't pull them all out, but he did open the closet doors and sift through them for a moment, scanning her selection.

He picked up his phone, typed something on it, and held it up for her to read.

Master: These are all of your clothes?

Selene nodded and then paused. She shook her head, and looked significantly at the bed, then back to Arthur, and then back to the bed. He paused for a moment and then understood. He reached under the bed and pulled out a storage container. He looked up at her, and she nodded. He lifted the lid off the container and was confused for a moment, then smiled.

Ren Faire costuming of various types. There was a corset, some skirts, a few folds of silk, bells on a chain, a sheer wrap with dangly 'gold' coins on it, and perhaps the most promising costume pieces of all: a chainmail bikini. He smirked as he set them on the bed and looked back at her.

"That's all?" He asked softly.

She nodded silently.

He picked up the phone again, typed, and then held it up to her to read it. It was inconvenient that her sister was in the other room, but the thrill of trying to do this when it was a secret they were trying to keep from the person on the other side of the door added an element of fun to it. He could feel the thrill of it, like electricity, the same type of electricity that jumped between them when he ran his hand across her hip and gently rubbed the spot he'd spanked earlier.

Master: We need to take you shopping for more lingerie. If you're my slut, you will wear slutty underwear as often as possible.

"Yes, sir." She whispered so softly Arthur wasn't even confident he'd heard it.

Master: Maybe we'll buy you some slutty clothes too. Something for me to enjoy when we're with other people.

"Yes, sir." Selene's whisper was louder that time, more assertive.

Master: At ease.

Selene looked confused for a moment and then dropped her arms to her side. She hadn't realized how long she'd been holding them behind her head until she felt the relief of moving them again. She rolled her shoulders and shifted her feet a little closer together, relaxing.

Arthur rifled through her panties and pulled out the red thong. He handed it to her, and she held it. He nodded at her, and she nodded back but didn't move. He smirked and pulled up his phone again.

Master: Model them for me.

Selene's mouth formed an o as she expressed understanding and nodded. She stepped through them as quickly as possible, one leg and then the other, and pulled them up and on. She lifted the straps a little higher than usual, running them over her hips, but he let her. He sat back down on the bed and spun his finger around as he pointed it to the floor.

Selene spun in place, doing her best to show off her body for him as she did so. He offered her the bra next, red, though a slightly different shade. She hesitated but put it on, fastening it behind her back after giving him a questioning look. He only smiled and then went to the closet. He pulled out a white sundress, the material wasn't sheer, but it was thin. Thin enough that the red would show through as pink in any decent light.

Her eyes went a little wide, and she swallowed thickly. Arthur stared her down, and it didn't take long for her to look down and nod. The silent 'yes, sir' was all he needed. He gestured for her to raise her arms, and she did so. He slipped the dress over her, straightened it, closed it, and stepped back to admire it.

It was shorter than he expected, coming up to two inches above her knee. It was tighter too and a little nicer than what she usually wore, which was why he probably hadn't seen it on her before. He walked around her, taking it all in. It clung to her torso rather tightly until it flared at her waist. It was thin material, and the red was barely visible through the top. The straps were thin enough that the bra straps would certainly show as she moved throughout the day.

He looked at it for a moment and then nodded. Then he put the rest of it away, group by group, back in the dresser. Finally, whether because he planned to all along or because he saw Selene's nervousness and took pity on her, he pulled her blue open-front half-sleeve sweater out of the closet, set her arms through it, and draped it over her shoulders over the white dress.

"That's your outfit for tomorrow."

"Yes, sir." Selene whispered with a thankful tone in her voice.

"Now." Arthur whispered with his lips less than an inch from Selene's ear, one hand on her waist, the other on her arm. His grip was tight, and his words were quiet but hard and steady. "I'm going to sit on that bed. You're going to use that mouth of yours to pleasure me, and then you're going to straddle me and ride me for all you're worth. If you make enough noise to bring your sister in here, you're going to explain to her that you're my slut, and that you just couldn't help yourself. If you stop riding for any reason before I cum, or if you cum without permission, I'll add it to your ever-growing list of punishments. You've got three coming your way already"

He looked to her to make sure that she understood, and she looked apprehensive but nodded. She glanced at the door more than once as Arthur settled on the bed with his back against the wall. There were no particularly erotic moments of Lord of the Rings: Return of the King as it played on her laptop at full volume, so he wasn't sure how well this was going to work. Yet he was still aroused, so he looked at her instead.

Selene started to take off the sweater, but Arthur caught her attention and shook his head. She looked confused for a moment but decided to play along. She watched as he settled into the bed and unbuckled his pants. He beckoned her forward with a finger, and she came forward nervously, leaning over the edge of the bed so that she could reach as her hands found his thighs, reached inside his pants and pulled him free. He was already erect, and she did her best to use her mouth instead of her hands.

She started slow, using her tongue on the tip and underside. After a few minutes, she felt Arthur begin to wilt and looked up, confused.

Arthur sighed and looked over at the door, then at the laptop, then back at her. He pulled up his phone and typed for a moment.