Harem House - Selene Pt. 04

Story Info
Arthur and Selene can't even make it a day without playing.
9.5k words
4.81
23.1k
25

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selene stood and stared at the clothes folded on the chair. She'd worn them yesterday because they were comfortable and easy to remove if Arthur were willing to do what she'd asked. Now, the idea of putting them back on seemed so final, as if it were officially the end of something she was enjoying more than she imagined she might. She looked at them as if they might get up and put themselves onto her, but when they failed to do so, her mind turned back to the kitchen.

She walked back into the kitchen, cleared the table, and washed the dishes. There weren't very many. All in all, it might have taken ten minutes. The hot water on her hands and wrists was comfortable, and it reminded her of her shower last night, as Arthur's firm hands washed over her skin and as his eyes roamed over her body. The thrill of it was still there, and by the time she finished the dishes, she wished Arthur was still there.

The collar was still around her neck. Her collar, she realized as she touched it. It was a simple leather strap, nothing more than a choker, really, but it was hers. Arthur gave it to her, and it was more than just a fashion accessory, but a symbol of her submission to him. She was supposed to ask permission before she did anything, but Arthur never had any phone signal at work.

She glanced at the clock. She had time before she had to leave, but the kitchen was cleaned up, and there was nothing to straighten in the living room. The only things out of place in the apartment were her clothes on the sofa, waiting for her, and her purse against the coffee table. She walked over to her bag with a sigh and retrieved her phone.

Her reflection on the unlit screen made her smile as she saw the collar. She felt sexy as hell and powerful, despite her eagerness to relinquish that power to Arthur. She turned on her phone, and the first notification was a message from Arthur on Messenger.

Arthur: Be good today slave.

She opened the messenger app immediately and wrote back.

Selene: Yes Master.

Then she looked at it for a moment and adjusted the settings. She changed her nickname in their chat and then changed his. The chat log noted the changes, but she sent another message to ensure he saw it.

Slut: Is this okay, sir?

She only had to wait a few moments until she saw he was typing a response.

Master: This is fine. Next time, ask first. Remember?

She smiled. She hadn't thought about asking permission for something so simple, but with any luck, he'd be willing to remind her in some particular way.

Slut: I will, I promise. Maybe we can start our next session with all the punishments I might owe you by then?

Master: We'll see. Did you get home safely?

Selene rolled her eyes. Arthur always looked out for her, and she appreciated it, but her apartment was just across the parking lot. It wasn't like she had to walk a few miles or anything.

Slut: It's just across the parking lot. Lol. I'm getting dressed now.

Master: Message me when you get there.

Selene smiled.

Slut: Yes sir.

Selene locked her phone and slid it back into her purse, and then hesitated for a moment. She pulled it back out and turned on the camera. Selene set the timer and set it up as best she could against the wall so that it was angled slightly up. She knelt in the Nadu position Arthur taught her and tried to look demure as the phone took the picture.

She looked at it but didn't like it. The angle wasn't as flattering as she'd thought, and it wasn't particularly erotic. Her round tits looked flat, and you couldn't see anything else. She decided to do a selfie instead and followed the basics. She raised the phone slightly up, her chin out and slightly down. Her tongue tucked to the roof of her mouth. Her breasts were exposed with her shoulder's back, her back straight, her legs kneeling and open, and she placed her free hand just over her pussy.

Much better. Selene smirked. She was smiling in the photo and felt a deep thrill as she saved it. Arthur was probably at work by now, but she knew he'd react when he saw it, no matter what he was doing, and hopefully, he'd let her know if he jacked off to her later.

She sighed as she locked her phone and looked back at the pile of clothes. Slowly, she got up, walked over to the couch, and put them back on.

The walk back to her apartment was quick but still thrilling. She was acutely aware that her thong panties were still on top of his fridge. She hadn't meant to spend the entire night, but she knew it was a possibility going in. Her sister and roommate, Kat, would have been worried if it had been anyone other than Arthur, but it wasn't the first time they'd fallen asleep watching a movie or something along those lines. She was safe enough to let Kat know where she'd be before she went, but as far as Kat knew, they were just friends.

It was early still when she put the key into her apartment door and pushed it open. Kat's bedroom door was still closed, which meant she was still asleep. Neither of them had class until the afternoon, by design. Selene slipped into her bedroom and then remembered to text Arthur back.

Slut: Home safe.

Master: Good. I'll be at work and in-class the rest of the day, but let me know if you take off the collar.

Selene smirked and started to gather some clean clothes. A shower was in order, and the rest of the day had to be done. It took her forever to choose her outfit for the day, and she decided to go without panties, at least until Master told her otherwise or nature made it necessary. She kept the collar on, a constant reminder that made her face flush every time she caught sight of it in a mirror or reflective surface.

It wasn't until lunch she remembered she had a task to complete. The clock outside the cafeteria chimed noon, and she remembered she had to submit five fantasies to Master, Arthur, by noon tomorrow.

She texted the first one that came to mind when she thought of it.

Slut: First fantasy, servicing you orally while you ignore me.

"Who you texting?"

Selene looked up a little too quickly and turned to see Kat standing just behind her. A guilty smile spread across Selene's face as she answered. "Just Arthur. We fell asleep on the movie last night. I thought he might want to try watching it again."

"Ah." Kat didn't push but fell in line, even if she was smirking.

Selene and her sister Katerine did not look much alike, though they were similar heights. Selene was often punkish and cute in her clothes. Today she wore a shorter skirt than yesterday that came up to her knees, black, with a camisole (and bra) beneath a long-sleeved t-shirt of gray.

Katerine wore a business casual look typical of her daily wear. A black suit jacket over a purple blouse, tucked into a pair of black slacks that she wore with heels that clicked on the cafeteria tile. It was amazing that Selene hadn't heard her coming up behind her, but that only proved how preoccupied Selene was with her conversation.

Katerine was also not as lithe or athletic as Selene was, and although she was older, she was two inches shorter than Selene, which brought her to 5'1". The trade-off was that she had larger breasts and a curvier build overall. Her blonde hair was cut shoulder-length and curled in a manageable updo that allowed her to present herself as more professional. Her facial features were very different from Selene's and harsher. She was not ugly, but Selene's features were soft and pleasant, while Katerine's cheekbones, eyes, nose, and chin were sharper and harder for it.

By the time Selene found a seat at a table, Katerina was just behind her, each with their tray, and they sat together, joining a few of Selene's friends from the theater club. They all knew Arthur, but Arthur was not among them like Selene hoped.

There was Maria and Mark, who were so enthralled with each other and their new relationship that they probably wouldn't have noticed if the Dean had sat at their table. Then there was Brad, and Caleb, and Yvonne, who were in the middle of debating whether Hadestown would be worth the trip to Broadway to see it live or if they could find a bootleg of it somewhere and have that be enough.

The conversation went on pleasantly enough until eventually, the others made their departures one by one, and it was just Kat and Selene left at the table. They both had to go to class, but it was apparent by this point that Kat wanted to talk about something, so Selene decided they might as well.

"What's up?" Selene asked as she worked on finishing her french fries.

"Nothing much." Kat answered with a slight smirk as she looked around to make sure they were alone. "How did things go over at Arthur's last night?"

"What do you mean?" Selene asked. "We watched a movie."

"What movie did you watch?" Kat asked quickly.

"Uh... Lord of the Rings." Selene answered, knowing it would be enough to get Kat to stop asking questions. Selene loved the Lord of the Rings, the books, movies, even the audio-drama adaptations. Kat normally reacted to the Lord of the Rings the same way a vampire might respond to a clove of garlic or an enormous crucifix, but this time, she just smiled.

"Which one?" Kat asked.

"The Two Towers. We watched the Fellowship last week." That last part was true.

"You had dinner over there and then never came home, and all you told me was that it might be a late night." Kat looked down at her plate while she talked and then back up to Selene, who still hadn't lifted her eyes from the last few french fries on her plate. "It's okay if you two are... y'know. You don't have to hide it from me or anything. It's probably safer if you don't. We're way beyond tattling on each other to mom and dad at this point."

"Arthur and I are just friends." Selene said automatically. It was her default response in this conversation they'd had before, and she'd found she'd said it before she'd meant to say it.

"Okay. Well..." Kat looked around a moment and then sighed. "Look. I heard he's going out with Kelly. So I just don't want you to get hurt. If you and he are a thing, and he's two-timing you, I will gladly help you hide the body."

Selene smirked and shook her head. "Thanks, Kat. But really, we're just friends. I know he has a date coming up with Kelly. I was actually planning on helping him with it. Give him some feminine advice on what to wear, that kind of thing."

Kat shook her head. "Okay." She shrugged. "Cute choker, is it new?" The abrupt change in subject startled Selene for a moment, but only a moment.

"Nah, I bought it a while ago. I just haven't worn it yet, but I dunno. I thought it looked cute today." Selene was not the best liar in the world, but she'd rehearsed that one in her head, and if her sister could tell the difference between a practiced lie and a true statement, she was kind enough not to mention it.

"Oh, okay." Kat nodded. "How you can stand things like that against your neck, I'll never know."

Selene laughed, a little louder than she meant to.

"I just do." She shrugged. "Come on. We have to get to class." Selene said as she stood up. Her phone buzzed in her purse, but she ignored it for now. If it was a message from 'Master,' she didn't want that on the lock screen with her sister looking over her shoulder.

The two made their way out of the cafeteria and toward the old lecture hall. It was a leisurely walk, but it was already starting to get a little cool in the late September air. They said their goodbyes at the quad, and Selene almost immediately took out her phone. She was right. It was a message from Arthur, though she was disappointed at its contents.

Master: No. We did that this morning with breakfast, remember? Doesn't count.

Selene spent the first half of her class daydreaming about different scenarios they might try and then trying to narrow that down to things she might really enjoy. Her top five sexual fantasies and scenarios. It was certainly more interesting than anything the class had to offer. She jotted down a few ideas on her google drive, pretending that she was taking notes, and sent him another text at the end of class.

Slut: A typical day, not a play day, where I wear only what you pick for me to wear. All-day long. Whatever outfit you choose for me, including underwear, shoes, and all of that.

She was surprised when she got a message back almost immediately.

Master: That's an easy one. I could do that tonight if you wanted.

Selene couldn't help her smile.

Slut: Yes please. Sir.

Master: What's your next one?

Slut: I haven't chosen yet. I have until noon tomorrow, right?

Master: Right.

Slut: I'll let you know as soon as I choose.

Master: Good girl. Tonight, after dinner, I'll swing by and pick out something for you to wear tomorrow?

Slut: Yes sir.

Selene couldn't help but hope that Arthur was smiling just as wide as she was, wherever he was.

Arthur smiled as he slipped his phone back into his pocket. Today had been a full day, and it was only the early afternoon. A heck of a morning, then work, then class, with a quiz that he fancied he did pretty well on. He hadn't had the usual study time he always gave himself the night before or the morning of, but the material was more or less the same material they'd reviewed in Monday's class. So he felt pretty confident he'd done well.

Then it was back to work. Now, it was a late lunch. The cafeteria was never crowded at this time, so it was easy to grab a table for himself. Yet Arthur was only partway through his meal when someone joined him. He looked up from his food and phone where he was conducting some research and smiled at Kelly.

"Hey, you." Kelly said. "Mind if I join you?" She was balancing a lunch tray that had barely anything on it, but Arthur didn't object. He gestured to the table and gave a slight nod as if to tell her she was welcome to it.

Arthur finished chewing, swallowed, and answered. "Hey! How's it going?" He wasn't sure why he felt nervous or like he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, but he didn't like either feeling and did his best to shake it off. He and Kelly had known each other for a year, gone on exactly one date, and had another planned. They weren't exclusive and hadn't had the 'define the relationship' talk either. So it wasn't like he was two-timing anyone. He knew that, but he still felt the flare of guilt like he was keeping a secret he shouldn't be, and he had enough of that already.

"Pretty well." Kelly answered as she brushed her long red hair back over her shoulder and away from her food. Kelly Linnehan was as Irish as her name suggested, and she was proud of it. Her red hair was like an orange flame, and her skin was pale white except for the spattering of freckles that scattered across her otherwise symmetrical face. Her warm green eyes were bright and wide as if to answer any lingering questions about her heritage.

Standing, she was nearly 5'4", with an hourglass figure with soft curves against otherwise toned muscles that accented her narrow waist and wide hips. She played field hockey and intramural soccer, and she kept in shape. They'd first met at the gym, and it was clear they were both into taking care of themselves. At 38-26-36, she was Arthur's ideal of feminine beauty, and her large D-cup breasts looked good on her, though she often went out of her way to keep them hidden.

She was wearing gym clothes at the moment; a baggy black scoop-neck t-shirt hung off one shoulder but otherwise covered her sports bra and toned body. The black leggings she wore to match it clung to her long legs like a second skin and made her ass look nice and round. He couldn't see it at the moment since she was sitting on it, but he could remember it just fine. He'd seen her in clothes like these a hundred times.

"Just finished a workout?" Arthur asked.

"No, I-" She started, then stopped, and then tried to laugh it off. "I was headed to the gym downstairs, then I saw you come in here, and I figured I should grab some lunch."

Arthur smiled. In other words, she'd chosen to delay her workout and potentially throw off her schedule so that she could spend a few minutes having lunch with him. He appreciated the gesture, though it made that twinge of guilt flare. Selene was okay with him keeping his date or said she was, anyway. Would Kelly be okay with his relationship with Selene? Fat chance in hell.

"Well, welcome to lunch." Arthur smirked. "I've been looking forward to Friday, myself. Are you still good for dinner and some bowling?"

"Of course." Kelly started but then looked embarrassed for a moment and shook her head. "Actually, I was wondering if you might be interested in seeing a movie instead."

"Oh, sure." Arthur shrugged. "Dinner and a movie?"

"Yeah." Kelly nodded. "And uh... would you be interested in maybe, cooking dinner together?"

"Uh... sure." Arthur shrugged. He was an okay cook. He wasn't going to win any awards or fool anyone into thinking he was working as a gourmet, but he was reasonably confident he could cook with her without looking like an idiot.

"My roommate is going away for the weekend, so we could do it at my place?" Kelly suggested.

"Sure. And I'll see what's playing at the Regal so we can get our tickets. Anything you want to see in particular?" Arthur asked.

"No." Kelly shrugged. "We can always just watch whatever's on Netflix or Disney Plus."

"Sure." Arthur said, a little disappointed. He'd been hoping to see the new Marvel movie, but that wasn't exactly a good date night movie anyway. Later, it would occur to him that what Kelly was suggesting was infinitely better.

Arthur's phone buzzed in his pocket, but he ignored it. By the time he'd finished his food, he and Kelly had moved on from talking about their Friday night plans to their shared frustration with a stringent Professor they shared in different classes. It wasn't until after lunch, when he was on his way back to work, that he rechecked his phone.

Slut: Scenario 2 - you and I are just hanging out, not playing, maybe watching a movie, or playing video games, until you lose control, take me, and have your way with me. Then you tie me up and use me as a fuck toy for the rest of the day, using me whenever you need to cum.

Arthur would have felt a twinge of guilt if an entirely different twinge hadn't overridden it. He read the following message.

Slut: 3 - Being blindfolded, tied up, and left there, with the vibrator on, forced to cum again and again, for hours, not knowing when you'll be back.

Arthur bit his lip and put the phone away as he made it back into the office. He wasn't sure how he would make it through until next Saturday. Maybe that was why he volunteered to go and pick an outfit for her tonight. There was nothing saying a session had to last all night. Perhaps she would be in the mood to play a little, he could give her what she wanted, and she could give him a release.

The thought of Kelly in her workout clothes flashed through his mind as the office door closed behind him. He wasn't sure what to do, but for a moment, he pictured it was Kelly on her knees blowing him under the table this morning instead of Selene, and he nearly had to excuse himself. Instead, he thanked his lucky stars that no one could see the bulge in his pants so long as he stayed behind his desk, and he did his best to get to work.

It was not a very productive shift for him. He kept picturing Selene and Kelly, first one, then the other, and finally both at the same time, under his desk, doing everything they could to make him pop. By the time the end of his shift rolled around, he had to take a few deep breaths and spend a few minutes thinking about Professor Dunbar in a speedo before he was ready to stand up without drawing any attention.