Harem House - Selene Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just as she'd left it that morning. The briefcase, paddle, rope, and vibrator were still laid out on the coffee table, bold as brass. Selene felt her face heat as she looked over them, but she didn't hesitate. She dropped to her knees in the middle of the room before the door had fully closed and took up the Nadu position.

"Eager, are we?" Arthur asked.

Selene blushed but didn't move or speak. She waited for him to take the lead.

Arthur smiled, closed, and locked the door. He knew they would have to open it for the food in a few minutes, but they had some time until then. Still, he let her kneel in the Nadu position, her knees spread apart, her hands palm-up on her thighs, with her eyes down, while he acted as though she weren't there. He set the duffel bag down at the end of the coffee table in the middle of the left half of the room. The couch on the same wall as the front door looked inviting, so he sat down on the middle cushion and kicked his shoes off before putting his black-socked feet up on the coffee table and going through the mail.

"Electric bill, ad, ad, ad, oh what's this one? Another ad." He tsked and shook his head.

Arthur glanced over to Selene. She was still in her pose and hadn't moved since she'd assumed it, even to glance up at him. He thought for a moment and looked over at the toys laid out on the table. The paddle and vibrator needed to be cleaned before they used them, and at least one necessary punishment to be doled out. He wasn't sure how long they had before the food got there, but they had the rest of the evening otherwise if he didn't study for the quiz he had tomorrow. Or maybe, even if he did.

"Crawl over here, Pet." Arthur said.

Selene obeyed. Her yoga pants clung to her legs and hips as they swayed in an almost obscene way as she came forward on her hands and knees. She stopped when she reached his legs, which blocked her path between the couch and the coffee table anyway.

"Kneel." Arthur gave the command for the pose he taught her last time, and she took it. Knees together, sitting back on her heels, hands on her knees, back straight. "Open your mouth."

Selene opened her mouth without question, though she was curious. He didn't seem as though he were about to request she use her mouth for anything fun, and in a way, she was right. He placed the edges of the mail between her lips and then commanded. "Bite down."

She did so, tasting the paper between her teeth, though she did her best not to think of where it had been or to touch it with her tongue.

"Throw it away." Arthur instructed as though it should have been obvious.

Selene started to stand but stopped when Arthur shook his head. She understood and crawled. It was challenging to turn around, so she backed out of the space and then walked on her hands and knees around the coffee table, to the kitchen tile, to the trash can. She stepped on the foot pedal with her hand and dropped the ads into the bin while Arthur watched her butt wiggle appreciatively when he praised her by calling her "Good girl."

Arthur sat forward and reached over to the coffee table. "Come here, Pet." He instructed and watched as Selene crawled back over to him and knelt, waiting for whatever he decided should come next.

"Do you know how to clean these?" He asked, holding up the vibrator and the paddle.

Selene nodded. She had plenty of experience cleaning her vibrator. She assumed it wouldn't be that difficult for these, though the paddle was leather, so she assumed it had its own kind of treatment and probably used a separate wash rag.

Arthur handed her the vibrator. "I want you to clean this and your rabbit vibrator. I'll take care of the paddle, and the rest. Then I want you to stand in the center of the room in the display position, until I'm ready to start."

"Yes, Master." Selene said as she leaned forward and took the vibrator from him by putting it in her mouth, and started crawling toward the bathroom.

"You can uh..." Arthur started to say, after a moment of watching her, but she looked so cute when she turned to look over her shoulder at him, biting the vibrator like a chew toy, that he changed his mind. "Nothing." He said after a moment. "Good girl."

She wiggled her butt appreciatively, and Arthur smiled as he watched her disappear through the bathroom door on the wall opposite the front door. She left the door open once she was there, but he started moving anyway.

Arthur cleared his shoes and put them next to the door. Then he took the briefcase, and the paddle, back into the bedroom. He pulled the trunk out of his bedroom closet with a bit of effort and opened the latches. The chest contained all of the equipment he'd collected for him and Lori over the years. She'd left it with him since he was the one who purchased it all. The cleaning kit was to the left, and he used it to clean up the paddle, and the restraints, which he dried and then set aside.

He sighed. He told himself he'd be more prepared for their next session, but he didn't feel any more prepared than he did last time. He'd simply had all day to think of things he wanted to do and that Selene might enjoy. Though, to be fair, there seemed to be precious few things Selene might not enjoy, which made it easy.

There were a few other things in the trunk he wanted to try tonight, and he was curious to see what Selene's reaction to them would be. He put a few things in the briefcase, including the restraints and paddle, put the trunk away, and made it back into the living room just as Selene finished cleaning the second vibrator, the rabbit vibrator from her desk drawer.

He gestured for her to place it on the table where she'd put her other one when she came crawling back into the living room with it in her mouth like a chew toy.

She set it down, and then backed up a pace to the center of the room where she'd knelt before, then she stood and took the display position. Her feet were slightly wider than her shoulders, her arms up, and she laced her fingers behind her head. She still wore the yoga pants, the thong beneath it, the cami top and polka dot bra, and the three-quarters zip-up hoodie over them. It was still a revealing pose, though, and he intended to make use of it.

"Do you remember what you recited before?" Arthur asked as he began to circle her.

"I think so, Master." Selene answered. It felt burned into her memory somehow, and she expected she knew why he was asking. "Do you want me to recite it?"

"Not yet." Arthur said as he opened the briefcase and placed it on the coffee table in front of her.

He pulled pieces out of the briefcase one by one, adding them to the rope, Wartenberg wheel, blindfold, and vibrators already there. He took out the paddle, which was familiar to her, and a riding crop, which was new. Then he showed her the ball gag, and her eyes sparkled at the idea. Then he offered her a similar gag, but with a ring instead of a ball. The leather cuffs for her wrists, ankles, and thighs, as well as a belt for her waist, soon joined. Finally, he produced a pair of alligator clips with a chain between them.

"Do you object to anything here?" Arthur asked as he looked to Selene for a reaction.

"No sir." Selene answered immediately.

"Are you sure? Look them over carefully. If you don't know what something is, point it out to me and I will explain it to you." Arthur said. As he said it, Selene could feel her anticipation building. This was how they'd started last time, and she, and her body, knew what came next.

"I'm good with everything there." Selene answered. "I'm looking forward to it all."

"And what is your safe word?" Arthur asked.

"Red light." Selene answered automatically.

"And when will you say it?"

"When something is wrong and I need to stop. And uh-uh-uh if my mouth is full, or an s-o-s tap, or taking off my collar, or 'yellow light' if I need to hit the pause button." Selene said quickly, eagerness in her voice.

"Okay." Arthur nodded as a smile crept onto his face. "Tonight, I am going to teach you a few more positions that I may want you to take on command. You will learn them, or be punished. I am going to punish you for pleasuring yourself without permission, possibly using some of the instruments here. I am going to blindfold you. There will be sexual touching between us, sexual intercourse, and oral. There will be nudity on both sides. I may choke you a little, to see how you react to it. You will be restrained. I will tease you, deny you, and force you to cum either by my efforts or with these toys. You will experience pain, pleasure, and other sensations at my hands and through these tools that I've laid out here. Do you have any objections to any of this?"

"Of course not, Master. I am your slave." Selene answered as she matched Arthur's smile. She could feel the heat growing between her legs with every option he laid out as he spoke in that stern, commanding tone, and she couldn't wait to experience everything he'd talked about. Her world consisted of nothing but her, him, and what they were doing here.

"Now, you may recite your slave mantra." Arthur said as he stopped in front of her. She was looking straight ahead, which put her eyes at his chest, while he smirked down at her.

"I am your slave, and you are my master." Selene started, still holding the pose. "I am yours to play with, and yours to control."

At that, Arthur unzipped her hoodie.

"I will eagerly see to your needs and serve you with my whole heart. I eagerly give you my body and want you to use it, me, as you see fit." Selene spoke slowly, partially because she was trying to remember the words correctly and partly because she wanted to add a bit of allure to her voice to get Arthur hard and ready.

Arthur circled behind her and pulled the hoodie off her arms, moving them as he needed to before she returned to them to the display position.

"I will wear the signs of my submission with pride." Selene tilted her chin up to show off her collar. "I eagerly obey you in all things, and I know that you will always care for me, as my Master."

Arthur unhooked her bra but left the cami top in place.

"I am your slave, Master. Your play thing. Your fucktoy. Your pet."

Arthur ran his fingers down her spine and caressed her round bubble butt.

"I am whatever you need me to be to bring you pleasure, and I will seek to bring you pleasure in all things." Selene's voice was slightly more whispered now. "I am owned. I am cared for. I am safe with you, my Master." Her face flushed. "Please, Master, use me, your slut."

"Good girl." Arthur rewarded her and watched the goosebumps form on her arms at his praise. "Let's get started." Arthur circled to her side, between her and the front door. "Take off the bra, but leave your cami on."

Selene moved her arms forward at his command and slid the straps over her shoulders and arms, then lifted the bra out of her shirt. Beneath the black cami, her breasts looked more diminutive than they would if she were naked, but her nipples were already standing at attention and pressing through the fabric. Without being asked, she folded the bra and handed it to Arthur.

Arthur smiled, took it and the hoodie he'd taken earlier, and then left her standing there in the display position while she heard a door open and shut behind her. She wasn't sure if he'd placed them in his bedroom or the second bedroom he used as a study, but she knew which one she hoped. He returned a moment later and let her know it by placing his hand on the small of her back.

"Nadu." Arthur commanded evenly.

Selene dropped to her knees, spread them apart, placed her hands palm-up on her thighs as she sat back on her heels with her toes pointed behind her. She straightened her back, then she set her head forward and cast her eyes down to the spot between her knees. The carpet was comfortable, and the yoga pants were flexible enough to move through the pose without any difficulty.

"Display." Arthur commanded as he began to circle her again.

"Selene rocked back to stand on her feet, placed them shoulder-width apart, stood straight, and raised her hands, lacing her fingers on the back of her head and putting her elbows up.

Arthur grazed his fingers along her collarbone and traced them down to her breast, moving the cami's collar with his finger until he exposed her breast. He teased the nipple with his finger, testing it. It was already erect, and it sent shivers down Selene as he ran his finger around and over the sensitive nub while the other remained covered by the thin fabric of the cami.

"Kneel." Arthur instructed, and Selene obeyed.

She knelt with her knees together, hands palms-down on her thighs near her knees, her back straight, butt on her heels, toes pointed behind her. The cami was still pulled down under her left breast, and she left it there, feeling the air move against her skin as she moved.

"Good girl." Arthur's praise seemed to have an immediate effect as Selene smiled.

"Table position is straightforward. Knees and palms on the floor, thighs and arms straight, neck and back making a straight line with your eyes on the floor, calves at ninety degrees to your thighs, toes pointed." Arthur did not take the pose as he had with the others. He felt it was self-explanatory, but still, he asked: "Do you understand?"

"Yes master." Selene answered.

"Then take it. Table." Arthur commanded.

Selene did not answer verbally but moved immediately, taking up the position. She did her best to keep her back flat but poses like these were easy for her after her years of ballet and yoga.

Arthur ran his hand along her back as though checking how level it was. Then he ran his hand over the bump of her butt, down the back of her thigh, then back up, where it dipped briefly between her legs. He could feel the heat coming off her through the stretchy material of the yoga pants, and he knew it was only a matter of time before she was ready for more. He rubbed her there for a moment, but she didn't break the pose. Then he moved his hand up over her ass one more time, along her back, until he came to her braid, which he knocked off her back and over her shoulder.

"Very good." He said with a tone of admiration. "Next is Stool." Arthur explained. "You're familiar with yoga, right?"

"Yes, Master." Selene said. They'd talked about it before, mainly because they'd talked about physical fitness and exercise before, and she knew he did a whole routine, while she typically did dance and yoga to stay fit. She had the flexibility to show off because of it.

"Well stool is something like child's pose, but instead of your arms forward your elbows are in front of your knees, with your hands out in front of you, your forearms in line with your calves, and your palms on the floor." Arthur explained the position, and when he finished, he watched Selene try to assume it.

She did reasonably well, but Arthur pushed her arms apart slightly, so they were in line with her legs rather than inside her knees. It gave her more stability when he pressed against her from the side.

"Head and neck in line with your back, and keep your back flat." Arthur moved her head as he spoke, and she left it there until the position was perfect.

"Kneel." Arthur commanded, and Selene moved to the position immediately. "Stool."

Selene assumed the pose just as she'd been before he told her to kneel.

"Table." Arthur said and watched her move into the position with effortless grace. "Good." He smirked.

"Final pose for tonight is Wait." Arthur explained. "It's just like the display pose. Stand with your feet as wide as your shoulders, but instead of raising your arms, cross your forearms behind your back, with each hand on the opposite elbow. Very good." Arthur said as he finished speaking, and Selene already took the pose as he explained it.

He knelt in front of her for a moment and ran his hand up the inside of her thigh. He pressed firmly, first against the left leg and then against the right, each time coming to just below her sex covered by the thong and stretchy yoga pants but not touching her there. Instead, he let his fingers brush the gap between her thigh and pelvis and ran his fingers along the crease.

Then he ran his hand back down the inside of her thighs to just above her knee. Using both hands, he moved around to place his hands on the back of her legs and stroked them upward, gripping her butt beneath the stretchy pants and squeezing it harshly enough to elicit a gasp. Then he buried his face in her crotch and teased her through her pants.

She didn't flinch or drop the pose but kept her hands on her forearms by her elbows, crossing the small of her back.

Arthur smirked as he patted her butt, then stood up, put his hands on her hips, and pulled her out of the pose and into a kiss. "Good girl."

Selene smiled and only flinched a little when someone knocked at the door.

"Ah, the food we ordered." Arthur smiled, then pointed to the spot on the other side of the coffee table from the sofa, between the dining area and the living room. "Nadu."

Selene glanced at Arthur, then moved to the spot and dropped to the Nadu position. When the door opened, she would be in clear view of whoever was on the other side of the door. She was still clothed, but the pose was suggestive, even if the coffee table blocked off her lower half. Her eyes widened in alarm, however, as she realized a moment too late the coffee table held the array of gear Arthur laid out before he started teaching her the poses.

Arthur smirked at her and then opened the door. "Thanks. Oh-" Arthur stopped, surprised to see someone he recognized on the other side of the door, though it took him a second since she wasn't wearing the business casual clothes he usually saw her in but was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. "Hey, Mindy. You work at The Garden Wok?" Arthur asked as he closed the door and trapped himself between it and the doorjamb.

"Hey Arthur! Not usually, but the usual driver called out sick so my dad asked me to cover."

"Oh, nice." Arthur said as he took the bag from her. Selene glanced up enough to see that he was standing in the open doorway, blocking the sightline between her and the delivery driver.

"Enjoy your night! See you at the office!" Mindy called as she started walking away.

Arthur seemed to wait until she was a bit of the way down the stairs, then turned and came back into his apartment and closed the door behind him. Selene was still kneeling in the Nadu pose, with her head forward and eyes down, until she heard the click of him locking the door and its deadbolt.

"Do you want me to serve the food, Master?" Selene asked.

"I've got it." Arthur answered as he made his way past her to the table in the 'dining room.' Selene could hear the clack of plates and dishes, the jumble of silverware, and the tearing of bags as he set about laying out the food.

A moment later, he had a plate in hand and sat down in the center of the sofa, then he reached over and grabbed the paddle and placed it within reach next to him. He looked at Selene and smiled. "Come here, and take the table pose over my lap. I need a tray for my food."

"Yes, Master." Selene said, her stomach starting to wake up at the smell of the food. Still, she obeyed and walked around the table softly until she came to the sofa. She set her knees on one side of his lap and her hands on the other and did her best to keep her back straight and level.

"Hm..." Arthur hadn't put his plate down yet but kept it raised out of the way. "Too high. Try scooting your knees back some and going down to your elbows."

Selene obeyed. The position was harder to hold, but with her feet against the arm, she was able to keep it steady, and she could feel the underside of her breasts just brushing the tops of his thigh, leaving her stomach close but not touching his legs.