Harem House - Selene Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect." Arthur said as he set the plate directly onto the small of her back. She could feel the heat from the warm food through it, but it felt warm and comfortable and didn't weigh too much. Arthur put his right hand on the back of her thigh and stroked upwards, gripping her butt once more.

"Now, you have a punishment coming to you, right?" Arthur asked, almost rhetorically.

"I usually like to give those immediately after the offense, to really let the lesson sink in, but there wasn't time this morning. Do you remember what it is you're being punished for?" Arthur asked.

"For pleasuring myself without your permission." Selene answered shyly.

"And why did you play with yourself before I woke up?" Arthur asked.

"Because I..." Selene had to think for a moment. "Because I'm a slut." She confessed. "I was horny when I woke up, thinking about what we did the night before, and then I started to get off thinking about waking you up with a blow job, but you woke up before I could."

Arthur felt himself responding to the idea, but he kept to the task at hand.

"I want you to understand, you're not in trouble because you're a slut. You're in trouble because you disobeyed your master. I told you to ask permission, and you did not. Do you understand?" Arthur asked.

"I understand, Master." Selene answered.

"And what will you do next time?" Arthur asked.

"I will ask permission." Selene answered.

"Good." Arthur squeezed her ass. "Now, I'm going to give you some positive and negative reinforcement." He explained. "I am going to spank you, and every time I spank you, I want you to say: I will not play with myself without permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Selene answered, squirming slightly over his lap.

"And I am going to feed you your favorite dumplings, by the way. I put both orders on this plate, but you are going to have to earn them. And every time I give you one, I want you to say: I will ask permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Selene answered and closed her eyes in anticipation.

Arthur squeezed her ass again, first one cheek and then the other. Then he rubbed for a few seconds as if warming her up beneath the stretchy yoga pants. Then his hand left her backside for a moment, and it took all of her concentration not to brace herself as she waited. He held his hand up in the air, testing her, but she didn't break the pose or look at him, and finally, he brought his hand down on the middle of her left cheek.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene whispered.

Arthur brought his hand down on the other cheek, harder this time.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene said.

Arthur rubbed for a moment and then brought his hand down vertically on the top of her ass, striking both cheeks across his hand.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene said quickly.

This time, he came up from her thighs, striking the bottom of her left butt cheek, quickly followed by the same strike on her right.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene repeated. "I will not play with myself, without permission."

"Good girl." Arthur said and brought his left hand down in front of her face. A perfect little dumpling rested in his palm, and he brought it to her lips with a flat hand as if he were feeding a pet. Selene nuzzled her face against his hand and took the dumpling in one bite, which took her a bit to chew down since she would typically have eaten it in three.

"I will ask permission." She said after she swallowed.

He fed her a second dumpling in the same way, and she chewed it, happily this time, as he fed himself with the chopsticks on the plate.

"I will ask permission." Selene repeated.

Arthur teased her with the third dumpling a bit, moving it away from her mouth as she went to bite down, but she didn't break her pose or look at him. She exhaled and said: "I will ask permission."

Arthur fed her the third dumpling and smiled as he chewed one of his own. Once he finished it, he used both his hands to roll the yoga pant's waistband down and then pull the pants down to her thighs where he left them, trapping her legs together from the strength of the elastic.

Her butt showed just the faintest hint of red from the spankings, a soft blush on otherwise pale skin framed by a blue thong. He rubbed her right cheek again, then spanked it and enjoyed the sound of skin slapping skin as it smacked through the apartment.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene said.

The seventh spank struck a little harder than the last and nearly jostled the plate on her back. Arthur held it steady with his left while his right administered the rest of her spanking.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene said again.

The eighth spank was hard enough to warrant a jostle, but Selene pushed against it with her forearms on the sofa and did her best not to move.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene said with a slight intake of breath. "I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene said as the ninth smack followed up immediately. "I will not play with myself, without permission." Selene whimpered at the tenth spank, even harder than the ninth.

Arthur set the plate back on her back, and another dumpling appeared in front of her mouth.

"I will ask permission." Selene said and then took the dumpling from his hand. Two more dumplings and two more recitations: "I will ask permission" followed.

Then Arthur returned to the spanking. He could feel the heat and see the redness starting to spread. Each place he struck was new this time, but he kept the intensity and strength behind the spanks the same. Just enough to rock her forward a little bit, and drive her just a little bit into his lap, where she could feel his growing appreciation for her red backside.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Eleven.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Twelve.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Thirteen.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Fourteen.

"I will not play with myself, without permission." Fifteen.

By the fifteenth, Selene's voice had become quiet and concentrated, focusing through the pain to say the words without adding any extra or missing anything important. Her breathing shifted from calm and relaxed to heavier and focused. She was concentrating, which was precisely where Arthur wanted her.

He picked up the paddle and felt her shiver as he pressed it between her legs and ran its edge along her soaked thong panties. He smirked as he saw the glisten on the edge as he withdrew it, and then passed it to his left hand and brought that same edge in front of her face.

"Lick it off." Arthur instructed.

Selene hesitated, but only for a moment before her head bobbed slightly forward, and she ran her tongue over the leather. It was not an entirely pleasant taste. There was something deliciously sexy about it, especially when Arthur spoke again.

"You're enjoying this punishment, aren't you?" Arthur asked.

Selene did her best not to smile but didn't answer.

"Answer me when I ask you a question, slut." Arthur struck her rear harder than he had before in a quick stinging slap that made her gasp before she answered.

"Sorry Master. Yes, Master. I... I am enjoying my punishment." Selene answered.

"Are you learning your lesson at least?" Arthur asked.

"I think so, Master." Selene answered. "I will not play with myself, without permission. I will ask permission." She repeated.

"You think so..." Arthur murmured as if to himself. "Do you want to play with yourself right now?"

"Yes, Master." Selene answered, panting.

"Why don't you?" Arthur asked.

"Because you haven't told me to." Selene answered. "Because I do not have permission."

"But you want to?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Master. Desperately." Selene answered. She would have been squirming on his lap if not for the plate on her back and her fear of knocking the dumplings to the floor and robbing her master of his dinner.

"Why have you not asked permission?" Arthur asked.

"I-" Selene paused for a moment. She hadn't thought to ask for permission. She thought Arthur would tell her eventually when he wanted her to play with herself, if he wanted her to, or if he would just pleasure her himself through the course of their play. "Because I'm a dumb slut." Selene answered, which was not what Arthur was expecting.

He chuckled to himself. "A dumb slut." He repeated. "Let's see if I can't teach you."

And with that, he lifted the plate off her back, placed it on the leftmost couch cushion, and the spankings began in earnest. Sixteen and seventeen landed across both cheeks with the paddle that made a satisfying sound against her flesh. Eighteen and nineteen were slightly lighter but filled out the growing redness on her butt. Twenty and twenty-one were the hardest yet, and she bucked over him, which made him reach out with his left hand, grip her braid, and give it a taut pull. Her body pressed into his lap, and she felt him press against her in response. She moaned as he pulled her head back, and she struggled to pull forward to keep the pose, just as twenty-two and twenty-three sounded through the small apartment.

Twenty-four landed across the top of her thighs, and she squealed a high-pitch keening noise that escaped her throat. The twenty-fifth stroke landed flat against the roundest part of her butt and was so hard Arthur thought for a moment he'd gone too far when she failed to recite her phrase for a moment.

Instead, she whispered. "Please, Master. May I play with myself? May I cum?"

"You may play with yourself." Arthur answered. "But you do not have permission to cum, and you will ask permission before you do - won't you slut?"

"Yes, Master." Selene answered hurriedly as she moved her right hand from the sofa cushion in front of her, across Arthur's lap, until her fingers finally reached between her legs. She started fingering herself as quickly as she could while the bottom of her palm ground against her clit.

Arthur reached over her a bit awkwardly at first, but quickly enough that it didn't disrupt her masturbating, and took up the riding crop from the coffee table. Selene gasped but didn't stop, and strike twenty-six across her ass left a fine red line and was met with a genuine cry of pleasure as Selene threw her head back. Twenty-seven must have stung with the strength behind it and how quickly he jerked it away, but Selene's yelping cry at the blow was mingled with a throaty gasp of pleasure and a soft moan as she grit her teeth.

Twenty-eight was the hand again, firm and hard. Selene moaned in her throat, and her hand started working double-time. Arthur reached over with his left hand, casually, and ate a dumpling as he watched her finger herself for a moment, laid face-down over his lap and gasping for breath with her face turned but still pressed into the couch cushion.

His right hand reached for the paddle, and strike twenty-nine nearly knocked her forward without her right hand to brace her. Her cry was the loudest yet.

"Please, Master. May I cum?" Selene begged, struggling to get the words out as Arthur laid the stinging blow of number thirty across her backside courtesy of the crop.

"No." Arthur answered calmly, as he began to rub her ass once more.

"Please?!" Selene gasped. "Please Sir. Please? May I cum?"

"I said no." Arthur said calmly as he watched her wriggle over his lap.

Selene tried to plead further, but all that came out was little gasps and high-pitched throaty noises that were undecipherable if they were supposed to be words at all.

"You do not cum without permission." Arthur reprimanded her as he seized her wrist and wrenched her arm from under her. She struggled, trying to keep her hand where it was, but he brought it back against her back with his right hand and pinned her left to the couch cushion ahead of her.

She wriggled and writhed for a few moments, desperately trying to rub her legs together to catch that sweet release, but it was too late. Arthur knew when to stop her, and the abrupt end of her stimulation happened just before she hit the crest that would have pushed her over the edge. She whined, literally whined, as she tried to rub against him but couldn't find the angle to stimulate her clit.

"Will you pleasure yourself without permission again?" Arthur asked as he raised his brow and looked down at her.

She looked back at him over her shoulder and shook her head. "No, sir, I promise. I won't. Please..."

"Not this time. The next time you go to act like a slut without permission, I want you to remember this. Understand?"

Selene gave a frustrated groan, but seeing that Arthur was serious and not going to change his mind, she slowly started to nod. Still, her voice was sad when she finally responded. "Yes, Master."

"Good girl." Arthur said with a growing smirk. "Now. there's quite a bit of food left, are you ready to take a break?" Arthur asked as he reached forward and rubbed her butt again.

It took a few moments of silence filled only by Selene's panting, which turned to deep breaths, which finally turned into shallow breaths before she answered. "Yes, sir." Selene nodded."May I stand?"

Arthur nodded and helped Selene stand up, which was only slightly awkward because the yoga pants clung halfway down her thighs.

"May I undress, sir?" Selene asked, standing still until she received an answer.

"Leave the thong on. I like the color on you, and it contrasts with your red cheeks nicely."

"Yes, Master." Selene whispered. Then she reached down and peeled down the yoga pants until she could pull her legs out of them one by one, and then she quickly removed the cami. She folded them both and held them out in front of her.

"Do you want them?" Selene asked.

"Yes." Arthur said and traded her the now empty plate. "Go and fill this with some of the rest of the food. And there's another plate on the kitchen table for you."

"Yes, Master." Selene answered, and she moved quickly, though she was very aware of the air in the apartment as it brushed against her heated backside. She blushed for a moment as she caught Arthur watching her from the sofa and did her best to look away from him and pay attention to the containers of food on the table.

Arthur stood and walked to his bedroom. In there, he opened the junk drawer of his dresser, the top left-hand drawer, and placed the rest of Selene's clothes in there where he'd placed the others. He took a deep breath and looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was slightly out of place, so he did his best to fix it, and then he took another look at himself.

He knew he should be studying. There was a quiz tomorrow. A single unexpected conversation over dinner completely derailed his original plan for the night. He looked at the door, knowing that Selene was waiting on the other side of it, waiting and eager to serve him, sexually and otherwise. She was a natural slave, and she reveled in it. He was enjoying it too, but now that they weren't in the moment, he worried they were going to have a hard time keeping it up at this pace.

In the end, his still-erect dick told his brain to worry about that when they came to it, and his stomach reminded him that it didn't matter what either his dick or brain wanted. He'd teased it with a few dumplings, but it wanted the rest of the food whose aroma was floating through the apartment.

He stepped out of the bedroom and stopped for a step as he took in the sight before him. Selene was kneeling between the sofa and coffee table, with her head down and her hands raised in offering. In her hands was a plate with a portion of their takeout, wontons, spare ribs, an egg roll, and some crab rangoon. It was a substantial meal for the hungry. He looked around for a moment and spotted her plate, just behind her on the floor.

He sat on the sofa and half expected her to place the plate in his lap, but she did not. Instead, without looking up, he heard her ask: "May I feed you, Master?"

Arthur had a different plan in his head for this next part, but her offer was intriguing, and she looked very delicious herself. He considered for a moment and then continued to the corner seat on the couch and sat down.

"Very well." Arthur said as he patted his lap.

Selene stood and moved the plate to her right hand as she sat across his lap with her left hip against his stomach and his right arm cradling her back as it rested against the sofa arm.

She put the plate on her lap and felt the food's heat on her upper thighs and abs. Then she took a wonton off the plate and brought it to his lips. Arthur smirked and bit it, fumbling a bit as it proved difficult to tear. Selene moved the plate to catch the crumbs.

"How will you eat?" He asked after he chewed.

"I got a plate for myself." Selene answered as Arthur took another bite. "I will eat after you do."

"What if I want to make use of you after I've eaten?" Arthur asked.

"Then I will eat when you permit it." Selene answered quickly.

Arthur smirked and continued eating pieces of food as she offered them up to him. There wasn't anything particularly erotic about eating, but sitting this way, and the service she was offering him, definitely stirred something within him. As he ate, the silence hung between them, but he noticed that it wasn't an awkward silence. It felt perfectly natural to sit here, with her in his lap, eating from her fingers as she raised morsels to his mouth with a smile.

"I'm full." Arthur announced once he'd eaten enough to fill his stomach. He didn't want to overstuff himself, and the best part of takeout was the leftovers anyway.

"May I eat now, or would you like to make use of your slut?" Selene asked. Arthur could hear the hope in her voice, but he couldn't tell which option she was more hopeful for. She'd eaten a little with the dumplings he fed her, so maybe she wanted to cum? Of course, she wanted to cum, he knew that, but he wasn't ready to let her just yet.

"Go ahead and eat in the stool position." Arthur answered since he'd noticed the plate she prepared for herself was on the floor. "I'm going to use you as a stool and watch some television while you eat."

"Yes, master." Selene answered as she slid from his lap and carried his plate away into the kitchen. When she returned, she brought the remote for the TV with her, handed it to Arthur, and then assumed the stool position. She went into Child's pose first, then came out of it a little and placed her forearms on the floor on either side of her plate. Her head bobbed to pick up her morsels, shifting her back and shoulders when she did, but Arthur didn't complain. He sat and rested his feet on her upper back as though she were a stool, and he turned on the television.

For some reason, he couldn't find anything more interesting to look at than the burning red marks on Selene's ass as her cheeks framed the cool blue thong she wore. After a few moments, he slid his feet off her back and let his heels slide against it on their way down. She hitched her breath as he did it but didn't stop eating and tried not to move. The skin was red and warm, but he'd been light enough that it didn't need aloe. He'd warmed her up, which was half the point of the punishment.

Arthur turned the television off. Selene looked over her shoulder at him but then looked back at her plate when she saw him watching her. She was determined not to break her pose.

"Stay." He said calmly as he brought his feet under himself and stood up. She obeyed, and he went into the second bedroom for a moment. It was his 'office' since he didn't have a roommate, and he did all of his homework there. He got his textbook and notes for the quiz tomorrow and went back to the couch.