Harem House - Selene Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could tell when she was close, her entire body tensing as if to hold back the oncoming burst, and she let out a squeaking "Please?" Between frantic breaths.

Arthur immediately stopped and stepped back, pulling his slick cock from her depths and leaving her shuddering through ragged breaths as she stood there, bent over at the waist, her hands gripping the arms of the chair as though it were a rock in a storm.

Arthur picked up her dress and wiped himself off with it. "Looks like your sister and I have a lunch date on Saturday." He announced.

Selene exhaled but didn't look at him or change position.

"Stand behind the chair instead of in front of it." Arthur instructed. It took Selene a moment to move, but she started to after he gave her a firm spank on the ass to get her moving. She looked confused, almost upset, but she obeyed.

"Master..." She started.

"Do you trust me, Pet?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Master." Selene answered.

"Then trust me." Arthur told her as he knelt down next to his book bag. He unzipped one of the smaller compartments and lifted out some rope, four bundles of rope, to be exact. Selene looked at him in surprise. "Be prepared." He smirked. "You never know when some slut will show up and ask you to tie her down and fuck her brains out."

Selene smiled, but it was a nervous smile.

"Spread your legs." Arthur instructed, and she obeyed.

The chairs were cushioned on the seat, back, and on the top and interior of the arms. The outside of the chairs was made to look almost like a crate with three sides and a bottom. The bottom was separated from the ground by short round knobs for legs that were nearly spherical.

Arthur knelt next to her on her left and then on her right. He tied her ankles in place so that each one was tethered to a leg of the chair.

"Bend over the chair. Put your forearms along the arms." Arthur instructed. Selene obeyed again.

"What time is it?" Selene asked.

"Time to obey your Master." Arthur answered. Selene seemed hesitant, but she obeyed. She let him tie first one forearm and then the other, with the rope looping under the crate chair so she couldn't lift herself from it. She glanced at the knots, trying to see if she could reach them, but she didn't have much time to take them in.

Arthur stepped over to her dress, lifted it off the floor, folded it, and then stepped toward her. He looped it under her face and then tied it off behind her head. It was one part mask, one part hood, one part sack over the head. Her eyes were open, but the white cloth was all she could see. All she could smell was the scent of her own sex mingled with her master's cum, and she shuddered at the goosebumps that erupted over her entire body.

"I told you I'm going to leave you here for the security guard. I'm going to leave, and then someone else will come in. Your ass is toward the door, and your cunt is dripping wet. It's rather inviting." She felt his finger slide between her folds. His knuckle pressed gently against her clit, and her whole body shuddered. "Do you want to use your safe word?"

"No, Master." Selene's voice was a hoarse whisper.

"Very well." Arthur's voice was firm and heavy as he traced her juices with his finger from her folds to her ass cheek. "I'll be back for you when he's finished with you. Could be a while." He pressed against the inside of her thigh.

"Yes, Master." She answered. "I'll be a good fucktoy. I promise."

Arthur smiled. She heard his zipper. Then heard him move around so that he was somewhere behind her. Then he walked over to his bookbag, and she listened to his footsteps get fainter and fainter. The lounge door opened and then closed. She was alone.

She tried to focus on her breathing. She could still move her head around, so she did, but she couldn't see anything. She knew her ass was pointed toward the door, and her head pointed toward the window wall, but other than the occasional shift of light, she couldn't perceive anything through the layers of tank dress that covered her face. Her breath was hot.

She could feel the collar on her throat, the strip of leather that marked her as her master's slut, as Arthur's. The thought of it increased the heat between her legs. She could feel the ropes on her ankles, the thin cushion, and the wood beneath it on her stomach as she folded over the back of the chair. She could feel the cushion against her forearms, softer than that against her middle. She could feel the air of the room pressing against her exposed sex and her slightly reddened ass. She could still feel the dull sting where Arthur slapped it.

Selene didn't know how long she was left like that. It felt like an eternity. Had it been enough time for the security guard to come through the building? She didn't know what time it was. She always lost track of time when she was with Arthur, especially when they played like this.

She wondered if he talked to Kat, if Kat had gone through with her plan and proposed her idea to him, or if she'd chickened out like Selene thought she would. She wondered which security guard would find her or if it would be a security guard at all. Maybe she would be left here until morning when some fellow students found her tied, and she woke to realize she was still here. She let out a ragged breath that suddenly cut off as the sound of the door opening filled the room. She went rigidly still, listening, trying to hear any sound of footsteps or breathing.

The footsteps were loud and heavy, not the light steps of Arthur at all. There was the squeak of some sole against the tile; Arthur's shoes hadn't made any noise. Someone made a -tsk- noise. They didn't speak, but they were close to her. She could feel their presence. They were looking at her. Then she saw the shifting of light on her face from the other side of the mask. A flashlight? A security guard, then.

"Well, well, well." The voice was gruff, older than Arthur's, deeper, but still slightly familiar. Selene couldn't help her body's visceral reaction to the humiliation. She shuddered with every breath, and her body ached. She wanted to be fucked so badly now that she would scream if this man left her here or untied her. She wanted him to fuck her. She wanted to be used for the fuck toy she was and filled.

"Looks like Arthur was telling the truth." The voice sounded surprised, and the finger that pushed into her dripping cunt to the knuckle caused her to gasp. Her legs went taut, and she gripped the arms of the chair.

"I know your safewords if you want to stop this." The voice told her, but she knew she didn't want to say them. She could hear the sound of a belt buckle, then a clasp. The finger pushed in further, then slid out. She arched her back as best she could, but the ropes held her in place.

She didn't have to wait long. She felt the cock press against her and slide into her without hesitation. She didn't know what she expected or if she expected to be able to tell one cock from another by feel. Her eyes went wide as the cock bottomed out in her and then started to pump her against the chair. The security guard wasn't holding on to her but the chair. He pressed against her from behind, but her legs were spread, and she was bent so that he had easy access to her hole.

She found it harder to breathe in quickly with the hood, but she could still breathe. The cotton was breathable, and gaps at the top and bottom let air in. Still, it stifled her breathing from what would have been unobstructed, and the lack of oxygen seemed to intensify her desperation.

The fucking was intense, and Selene came halfway through. Her entire body went rigid, and she yelled into the hood with an unintelligible cry of pleasure. Whoever was fucking her didn't stop and possibly didn't care. She felt their cock pushing through her clamping walls the entire time, and when her body went slack and relaxed, they didn't stop to see if she was okay or too sore to go on. They just kept fucking her.

Finally, she felt them burst inside of her, and their hot sticky goo coated her insides with burst after burst of semen. She shuddered at the thought of it. They withdrew from her, and she could see the flashlight return as they stepped around to her front. They grabbed her head by the hood's knot, and she thought they were undoing it for a second, but no. They lifted her head up, rubbed their cock against the tank dress to clean it off, and then dropped her head down. She heard them pull their pants up, re-zip, and walk away without another word.

She wasn't sure how long she stayed like that again, feeling so full, satisfied, and thoroughly fucked. She could feel their cum leaking out of her and drip its way down her thighs in tiny drops that carved cold trails as the room's air cooled and dried her mystery fucker's jizz.

Selene's head bucked up at the sound of the door again, and this time she recognized the footsteps.

"Well?" Arthur asked as he untied the knot and let the tank dress fall to the chair's seat.

"Master." Selene whispered, looking up at him. Her hair and face were a sweaty mess. Her body was thoroughly used, and her arms and ankles had red marks on them from the ropes as he untied the knots with simple, quick gestures.

"Did you enjoy that, slut?" Arthur asked.

"Yes, Master." Selene answered. "That was... the hottest thing I think I've ever done." She was breathing heavily, drinking in the cooler air without the hood as she stood and rubbed her wrists.

"Good." Arthur smiled. "Do you have any questions?" Arthur asked as he finished putting the rope back into his backpack. He also put her thong in there, but Selene didn't mention it.

"Was that really a security guard, or you doing a voice and using the flashlight app on your phone?" Selene asked immediately as she folded her arms over her chest and watched Arthur's expression.

"Does it matter?" Arthur asked.

"I mean, kind of." Selene answered. "I want to know."

"Does it change how enjoyable it was or how you felt about it when it was happening?" Arthur asked. "Does it ruin the illusion if I reveal all my secrets behind the curtain?"

Selene wrinkled her nose, and he couldn't help but think that she was cute when she did that.

"I want to know..." Selene whined.

Arthur chuckled. "Too bad." Arthur shook his hood. "Now come on. I'll drop you off at your place." He picked her dress up and offered it to her. Selene hesitated.

"I'll stop asking if you let me stay over at your place, Master." Selene smiled sweetly.

"Selene..." Arthur started.

"Please, Master?" Selene asked. "I'll be a good slave. I'll sleep on my slave bed and wake you up in the morning with a blowjob and a good fuck. Then I'll wait while you go do your workout, and when you get back, I'll wash you, then feed you breakfast. I'll make sure your stomach is full and your balls are empty, so you're ready to face the day."

Arthur laughed, still holding the dress out to her, but she wasn't taking it until he agreed. He sighed. "Okay." He finally gave in. "But tonight's the last night for a while. I've got my date tomorrow night, and I don't know when I'm getting back from that. Then meeting with Kat on Saturday, then dinner with my parents, and I've got another date on Sunday, so who knows."

Selene's eyes sparkled. "Oh, right. You mentioned. Who is your date on Sunday with?"

"Mindy, a girl I met at work." Arthur answered. "She asked me out earlier today, out of the blue." He shrugged. "But she knows I'm dating around." He added again, feeling slightly defensive. Selene waved his concern as she pressed her naked body against his clothed one. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his neck.

"My Master, the stud." She whispered in his ear with a mischievous tone. "Three dates in one weekend and his own personal slut on the side." She breathed on his neck in the same spot she'd just kissed.

"Three?" Arthur asked.

"Kelly on Friday, Kat on Saturday, and Mindy on Sunday." Selene smirked. "And hopefully fucking me again somewhere in between."

"Right." Arthur chuckled. "Though I don't think Kat's looking for an actual date."

Selene didn't respond but went back to kissing his neck.

"Come on." Arthur gave her a squeeze with one arm and pushed the dress into her arms. "We really do have to go."

"Yes, Master." Selene frowned. "Do I... have to wear the dress?"

Arthur paused, thoughtful for a moment. "I can probably get you to my car without anyone seeing you, but getting from the car to the apartment is more risky." He explained.

"I think I'm okay with risky. If you are, sir. I'm feeling... very adventurous tonight." Selene purred.

"Obviously." Arthur laughed. "Okay then. Here." He offered her the dress again, but this time as a hood/mask. "Keep your face off any cameras, just in case. I'll hold your hand and lead you. Just pull the knot at the back and put the dress on if something goes wrong. Okay?"

"Yes, sir." Selene answered and rubbed her thighs together slightly as he tied the knot once more. She held her hand out and felt Arthur's hand slip into it and curl around hers. Her hand felt tiny in his, and her steps were slightly hesitant, but she grew more comfortable the more steps they took.

She could sense where they were in her head as they stepped out of the lounge and walked down the hallway back toward the stairwell they'd come up. Then they headed down. She had one hand in Arthur's and one hand on the railing, but her steps were so hesitant with the blindfold that Arthur seemed to run out of patience.

"Hold on." He told her, then she felt him pick her up and throw her over his shoulder. He carried her fireman style, one arm over the back of her legs while she bent like a hinge over her shoulder and placed her hands on his back. She could feel the air moving around her bare skin as he carried her down the stairs, and she was dripping by the time they reached the bottom of the stairwell and he put her feet back on the ground.

He took her by the hand again and led her through the door. Then they took a few steps through a hallway and then through another door. The change in the air against her skin was immediately recognizable. She could feel the outside air as the breeze picked up, and her nipples became instantly stiff. She trusted Arthur would tell her if there was anyone around. He didn't make a sound other than his footsteps, which quickened once they hit the outside. He also shifted his location, standing in front of her as they walked and then moving back to her side.

"Master?" She asked cautiously.

"I wanted to block the camera." He explained. "Just to be safe."

Selene nodded, which was only subtly perceived given the hood. She heard the sound of the ground change beneath her shoes, with Arthur warning her whenever they came to a step or a curb. He was walking quickly, and she was doing her best to keep up. Thankfully he kept his stride small, and he stayed beside her the entire time until finally, he came to a stop.

She heard him open the car door and take the dress off her face. He didn't offer it to her to put on, but she folded it on her lap as she sat in the passenger seat, naked except for her shoes, socks, and collar.

Arthur shook his head and closed the passenger door once he was sure she was all set inside. Then he moved around in front of the car and took the driver's seat. Once he shut the door, he let out a breath and smiled over at Selene. Theirs was the only car in the lot, but the security golf cart rolled through the other end of the lot as they started to pull away. Arthur's headlights hopefully kept anyone from seeing Selene's tits, which were on brazen display on either side of the seatbelt.

"How did you feel about your first real adventure?" Arthur asked.

"It was AMAZING," Selene said with a smile on her face that refused to fade. "I loved it. I can't wait to do that kind of thing again."

"Maybe a gang bang next time?" Arthur joked as he rolled to a stop sign.

"Maybe." Selene smirked. "Though I still think it might have just been you doing your policeman voice from Unnecessary Farce."

"I can neither confirm nor deny those accusations, slut." Arthur teased. "Just enjoy the mystery."

"Yes, Sir." Selene shifted the dress in her lap. "Do I have to put this on?"

"No." Arthur shrugged. "Though you're going have to put on some clothes in the morning. You can't go to your Friday classes wearing nothing but a collar and heels."

"But wouldn't you love it if I did?" Selene asked with a wink.

Arthur laughed. "I've always been more of a lingerie guy, myself. I like the little costumes and sexy lace."

"So I should buy some lingerie?" Selene asked.

"You don't have to." Arthur assured her.

"But you'd like it if I wore some?" Selene asked and looked over at him as he drove. Arthur kept his eyes on the road mostly.

"I would." Arthur admitted. "But that doesn't mean you have to spend your money on it. I can buy you some for Christmas or your birthday."

"Or your birthday." Selene pointed out.

"True." Arthur made the left turn.

"Can we shop for some together?" Selene asked. "We should pick out at least seven sets."

"Why seven?" Arthur asked and glanced over at her.

"That way, I'd have at least one for each night." Selene placed her hand on his thigh.

"Good point." Arthur chuckled. "We should definitely get you some different collars too."

"Why?" Selene asked. "I like this one." She touched it with her other hand.

"I know." Arthur smiled as he came to a stop at a red light. "But different collars can express different things and tell me what you're in the mood for without me having to ask."

"Like what?" Selene asked.

"Well, we can get you a spiked collar for when you're feeling a little more masochist-y. A dog or cat collar for pet play. A French lace collar for maid or domestic play. A rope collar for shibari. That kind of thing." Arthur explained. "Just an idea I had."

"Don't you decide when we do what?" Selene asked. "Shouldn't you be the one to decide when you punish me when we do pet play, domestic play, or shibari?"

Arthur thought about that as the light turned green, and they started moving again. "Okay. That's a fair point." He nodded. "But then we could start each session with my giving you the collar to give you a head's up on what to expect. If you wanted."

"I'll wear whatever you want me to wear, Master." Selene rubbed his thigh, searching his pants for his cock. It didn't take her long at all to find it. "But I also enjoy the surprise, and I like my collar. I know you think it's plain and basic, but it's special to me. It's the collar you gave me when we started to do this. It'd feel weird to wear a different one."

Arthur thought about that for a moment but didn't seem to have an answer. "Okay." He said after a moment. "We'll just let your wardrobe change with the rest, then." He smirked. "We should definitely start getting you plug trained."

"Oh, I started that." Selene brightened up. "Well, I stopped at the drug store today and got some supplies, and... prepped. Just in case you wanted to fuck my ass tonight."

Arthur smiled. "I'm not sure you're ready for that just yet, but that's good news. We'll have to shop for some plugs for you too." Arthur made a turn that Selene didn't expect, and she looked out the window to see the street with their apartment complex on it pass behind them. She didn't ask. She trusted Arthur.

They were silent while Selene slowly, lazily, stroked his cock over his pants. "May I suck your cock, Master?"

Arthur glanced over at her and then back to the road. He nodded and exhaled through his nose as she gently unzipped him, took his cock out, leaned over, and slid under his arms so that she could give him a blow job.

Arthur sighed contentedly and reached over her to put some music on. Some alt-rock filled the car. Selene knew he chose the station for her.