Harem House - Selene Pt. 07

Story Info
Arthur makes two dates, and he and Selene try exhibitionism.
18k words
4.83
19k
21

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday morning rolled into the world as it turned and the gray light of the early morning filled the Earth. Arthur's bedroom was shielded against it by thick curtains, but he woke before his alarms to someone shifting their weight on his mattress. It was a gentle wake-up compared to the klaxon that normally roused him from slumber, so he greeted the waking world with his eyes closed and a soft smile on his face. Selene's body pressed against his left thigh, and her hand ran up the inside of his right thigh before coming to his cock. Her breath warmed it and woke it, and then she took it in her mouth and let her tongue play with it. She stroked the underside of his cock with her tongue until he was fully hard.

"Good morning, slut." Arthur reached down and stroked her hair with his left hand.

She pulled away from his dick for a moment. "Good morning, Master."

Arthur could hear the smile in her voice even with his eyes still closed. She went back to what she was doing. Arthur sighed and opened his legs a little by moving his right to give her more access.

Selene pulled her mouth off his cock and moved so that she was lying face down between his legs. She stroked him slowly and gently and brought her lips to the base of his cock. She kissed, licked, and teased the bottom of his shaft while she stroked him, occasionally dipping down to play with his balls.

Arthur sighed contently and raised his hands to place them under his head. The ultimate pose of relaxation. With his eyes closed, every touch from Selene felt intense and electric. He could feel her body pressed against him and her arms spread over the tops of his thighs. The touch of her lips to his shaft was electric. The slight pressure from her nails on his hip was delightful. The slow and steady stroking of his cock with her other hand was pleasurable.

"Such a good girl." Arthur sighed. He felt goosebumps break out on Selene's arms in response. He felt the tiny hairs stand on edge and change how they felt against him. He smiled at being able to inflict pleasure with only his words.

"Recite your slave mantra." Arthur commanded. "I want you to say it every morning when you wake up and every night when you go to sleep, like a prayer, whether I'm there or not."

Selene's breath caught for a moment, but she exhaled into her kiss on the underside of his shaft and gave it one last playful kiss before answering. "Yes, Master." She kept her stroking hand moving steadily as she began the recitation.

"I am your slave, and you are my Master. I am yours to play with and yours to control." Selene said before she moved her hand to the base of his shaft and took his cock back into her mouth. Her lips came halfway down his shaft, formed as tight a seal as she could muster, and she sucked hard as she brought her lips to the bottom of the mushroom, pushed back down, and then came back up, popping off his cock with an audible pop.

"I will eagerly see to your needs and serve you with my whole heart." Selene's voice was breathy now as she got her breath back from her little demonstration. "I eagerly give you my body and want you to use me as you see fit." She licked the underside of his cock once more in one long stroke of her tongue.

"I wear the signs of my submission with pride." Selene's voice told Arthur she was smiling. He still hadn't opened his eyes, but he could picture the plain leather band around her throat that she refused to take off. "I eagerly obey you in all things. I know that you will take care of me as my Master."

Selene kissed the base of his cock. "I am your slave, Master. Your plaything. Your fuck toy. Your pet. I am whatever you need me to be to bring you pleasure, and I will seek to bring you pleasure in all things." Her mouth gently suckled on his balls.

"I am owned, cared for, and safe with you, Master." Selene sighed. "Please, Master." She whispered. "Use your slut."

Arthur opened his eyes and looked down. She looked up at him from over his hips and behind his cock. She kissed his shaft again and massaged it with her lips as she kept stroking him. He was rock hard, but the languid pace was too enjoyable to rush. He was in no hurry to cum, if anything was left in the tank after the last two days. He smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"I had a dream of you." Arthur told her while she continued. She did not question him, but she understood that he would elaborate if she let him. She moved to swallow his cock again and tried to press her face as far down as possible while still stroking him with her hand.

"Mmm." Arthur exhaled. "We were on a trip somewhere together. A field trip to some Museum." That was obviously not the important or most memorable aspect of the dream. "And you were on a leash that I held, walking behind me as we looked at the exhibits, but the exhibits were all different scenes of porn with our friends as the actors instead of the normal porn actors. It was... an interesting dream." Arthur smiled.

"It sounds wonderful, Master." Selene gasped and then went back to pleasuring him with her mouth.

"Doesn't it?" Arthur almost chuckled. "When we finished our museum tour, you became one of the exhibits. I tied your leash to a stand and tied you to the display with some rope, and then it was our friends' turn to come and gawk at you. You were quite the conversation piece."

Selene blushed, but her efforts increased in their pace and pleasure with every word he spoke. Arthur could feel himself pressing closer to the edge, and he was eager to cum, but he held it back.

"I know you don't want everyone to know that you're a slut, but I think you rather enjoy the idea of being seen and watched." Arthur smirked slightly. "I don't find the idea repulsive." He offered. "Maybe we can figure out a way to do both. Let you be the object of people's admiration, let them watch you and know you're my slut, without giving away your identity."

There was a fire in her eyes as she placed her hands against his hips and plunged her lips down to the base, taking him in her throat as she swallowed thickly against the intrusion. She did her best but could only hold it for a few seconds before she came up again and gasped for air.

"Would you like that?" Arthur asked idly.

"I obey my Master." Selene answered. "I'm a good girl. A good slut."

"Yes, you are." Arthur agreed.

Silence reigned for a few moments. Selene continued throating him off and on while Arthur laid back and relaxed, enjoying the show and the sounds she was making as she alternated between gagging on his cock and gasping for breath.

"Have you played with yourself?" Arthur asked.

"No, Sir." Selene answered after popping off his cock for a second. "I haven't asked for permission."

Arthur smiled. "Good girl. It looks like last night's punishment actually taught you something."

"Yes, Master." Selene answered and then dived back onto his cock.

"You're getting better at that." Arthur sighed. "They say practice makes perfect. Given a few more sessions, we can make you the perfect cocksucker."

Selene's eyes sparkled with all the signs of a smile.

"Are you wet?" Arthur asked a hint of curiosity in his voice. "Do you want to touch yourself?"

"Yes, Master." Selene answered after a few moments, lifting her face off his cock, and then plunging back onto it.

"So why haven't you asked permission?" Arthur asked, almost laughing at the comical breaks his questioning forced her to take from sucking his cock.

"Because I did not want to make this about me, Sir. I wanted to do something nice for you and wake you up the way a slave should wake her Master." Selene didn't even hesitate in her answer. She'd thought about it and convinced herself not to ask for her own pleasure. Arthur smiled. It was the thought that counted in any gift.

"And what if I want to fuck you?" Arthur asked.

"Then please do, Sir. Please. Fuck your slut as hard as you like. Let me wake you up with whatever hole you would prefer to use." She was pumping him hard and fast with her hand now, but that didn't stop him from sitting up, reaching down, and lifting her up.

Arthur slid out from under her and came around to the foot of the bed. Standing on the still-warm blankets she'd used for a bed, he pulled her by the hips until her legs came over the foot of the bed. Then he tapped the back of her knees until she placed them both on the edge. He spread them for her, lowering her toward the mattress. He pushed down between her shoulder blades until she was face down against the bed and turned her head to breathe. Then she felt his tip slide against her lower lips, and she bit her lip as she exhaled and shuddered.

"Please, Master. Fuck me." She whimpered. "Please. I need it. I need you, Master. I need your cock inside me. Fuck your fucktoy, Master. Fuck me hard, and make me beg to cum."

Arthur tightened his grip on her hips in response and wedged the tip of his cock between her slick lower lips. He wanted release too, but teasing her a little seemed to elicit a stronger reaction when she finally came, so he let the moment stretch between them. She was panting in anticipation and wiggled her hips a little or tried to. Arthur held her fast.

"Pleaaase." Selene whined. "Pleeeeeeaaaaaaase, Master?" She gripped the sheets in anticipation, her knuckled white on either side of her head.

Arthur didn't answer but slowly started to push into her. He let the seconds slide by into inches until finally, he came to rest with her ass pressing against his pelvis and his cock pushing into her from below and behind. He moved her back with his hands, just a few inches. Then he slammed her to the hilt again, eliciting a gasp from her.

He did it again, but he paused when he slid her away and brought his hand down on her right ass cheek with a loud slap. He could already see the red mark forming when he heard a moanful "Thank you, Sir." He repeated the spank with his other hand on the other cheek, and again he received a heartfelt "Thank you, Sir."

He slammed into her again, and she nearly shuddered her breath. Then he repeated, withdrawing her to an inch away, and delivering two spankings. She greeted each with a separate "Thank you, Sir." Until he increased the rate of his spankings so much that she could hardly keep up, and she was just repeating, "Thank you, Sir!" In a desperate breathless loop of pleasurable cries.

Each spank hit harder than the last until her ass was a canvas entirely made of red, and every movement sparked pleasure within her until, finally, her body could resist it no longer.

"Please, Sir, may I cum?" Selene begged. "Please? Please?" She was desperate for release, and he could feel it in her body almost as effortlessly as he could hear it in her voice.

"Cum for me, slut." Arthur growled as he stopped his spanking, gripped her hips, and started fucking her earnestly. She lasted a matter of moments before she cried out, and her body spasmed against him. He felt her clamp down on his cock as he pushed through and buried it into her. Her body was instinctually trying to milk his cock, but he held back. He wasn't ready yet.

Finally, he felt the waves of spasm stop, and he felt her taut muscles go limp against him. He pulled out of her slowly, gently, and let her catch her breath. To his surprise, she didn't hesitate but immediately sank to her knees and devoured his cock, impaling her face on it with ferocity as he staggered back, held in place by her grip on his waist that refused to let go.

He gripped her braid and pulled her off his cock with one long pull, even as she strained against him. "Please, sir. Let me suck your cock." She panted.

"No." Arthur's voice was grim and determined. "I want you to unload me on your chest." He explained. "Kneel, lean back against the bed for support, and use both hands until you're covered in my cum."

"Yes, Master." She agreed eagerly as she took the position, her knees spread as wide as she could make them, which was nearly lateral, and she used both hands to pump his cock toward her, pointed just below her chin. "Please, Master, cum on your slut. Coat me. Mark me as your little cumslut. I want to be your cumslut. I want to feel your hot cum against my skin. I want you to cover me in your cum from head to toe. Make me yours."

Selene's encouragement seemed to work. She felt the pulse in his cock against her hands before she saw the jet of cum shoot from his cock and splatter against her chin and collar bone. She pointed the next blast lower, smacking the top of her breasts, her right tit, her left, and the last explosion against her stomach. His softening cock was still slick, but she cleaned it with her mouth eagerly and then wiped the jizz from her chin into her mouth. Then she reached for the next bit until Arthur stopped her.

"Stop." He commanded as he stared down at her. "I want to take your picture. Are you alright with posing for a little photo, slave?"

"Yes, Master." Selene said without hesitation.

"I can edit out your face or take it with your phone if you're more comfortable." Arthur offered.

"Whatever you desire, Master. I trust you." Selene assured him.

Arthur smiled. Then he reached over to the dresser, picked up her phone, and activated the camera since it had the camera feature accessible without unlocking the phone. He snapped four pictures from different angles, each causing the smile on his face to grow. Selene stared straight into the camera for each one, a devilish smile on her face. Somehow, she felt the sexiest she'd ever felt, knowing how happy she'd made Arthur.

Arthur sat on the edge of the bed and passed her the phone, so she could flip through the photos he had taken. She stared at them for a moment, almost in disbelief. It was almost like she was looking at a more authentic version of herself than she'd ever seen. Yet, she had no idea how to explain that to Arthur or anyone else. She turned off the phone and looked up at Arthur from her kneeling position on the floor.

Selene giggled. "May I clean off now, sir?"

Arthur smirked. "No." He reached over, picked up the white dress he'd picked out for Selene to wear yesterday, the one already invisibly stained with their commingled juices, and handed it to her. "Put this on. It ought to soak in some of the juice. Otherwise, I want you to let it dry on you. I want you to wear it all day today, an invisible mark of your submission to me."

Selene inhaled slowly and closed her eyes. "Yes, Sir." She said softly.

Arthur nodded as he watched her put the dress on and then stand up. She patted a few spots on her torso where the cum was drying. Then she looked at the clothes but asked before putting them on. "May I get dressed for the day, Sir?" Arthur had already picked out her thong, bra, socks, and shoes to go with the dress. He nodded, and Selene set about getting dressed as he checked his phone.

"Do you have plans for today, Master?" Selene asked as she stepped into her thong.

"The usual." Arthur answered as he looked away from his phone to watch her slide the thong straps up her lithe legs, moving the skirt of her tank dress up as she slid the elastic over her hips. "Work, then class, then work again, then a late lunch, then class, then work again, then a night class that I can't skip tonight." He smirked. Skipping night classes was the worst since they were once a week.

"Will I see you tomorrow before your date with Kelly?" Selene asked innocently.

"Maybe." Arthur answered honestly. "If I still go on a date with Kelly, that is." He added. "If I don't, I'll let you know. We can play some more. Otherwise, my next bit of free time won't be until Saturday, late morning, or early afternoon. I have to leave at about 3 to make dinner with my folks."

"Of course." Selene nodded as she finished clasping her bra beneath her dress. "But we can text... right?"

"Absolutely." Arthur nodded. "I don't have much signal at work, but it's been working so far, right?" He smirked. They both knew that they were getting ready to say goodbye for the longest time since they'd started playing together, and neither liked it very much, but neither offered a solution.

"May I make you breakfast?" Selene asked.

"Don't you have an early class?" Arthur asked as he checked his phone. She had about half an hour before her class started, so she needed to leave soon if she would make it.

"I was hoping you forgot about that." Selene smiled softly. "Really, it's okay if I skip. I would rather keep playing."

Arthur laughed. "I know, but, Selene, honestly. There's only so many times I can cum in a day." He shook his head. "Let me recharge, and it'll be worth it. I promise."

Selene pouted in the increasingly cute way she did and swayed from side to side a little, but eventually, she gave in. "Yes, Master." She sighed. "I guess I'll go to class and be a responsible student and all that."

"It'll pay off one day." Arthur suggested. "At least that's the hope."

"But you should grab a slice of the pizza or something for breakfast," Arthur suggested. "There's plenty for a quick breakfast in there."

"That's okay." Selene assured him. "I'll grab something in the cafeteria after class."

"Alright." Arthur shrugged. "Just make sure you eat."

"Yes, Sir." Selene giggled as she stepped closer to him. "Can I kiss you?"

"Of course." Arthur answered as he stood up and took a step toward her. He realized as he did it that she was clothed and he was naked, but it didn't bother him. It didn't bother her except for how her eyes took a second to lift to his. He bent forward and kissed her tenderly, pouring some gratitude and tenderness into the lips that usually met in passion and heat. Selene noticed the difference but didn't comment on it. Her face was flushed when she stepped away.

"Thank you again, Master. For... For everything." Selene said softly as Arthur made his way to the dresser and pulled out clothes.

"You're welcome." Arthur patted her gently on the behind, which caused her eyes to close slowly, and sparkle as they looked at him. She could still feel the ache from the spanking he'd given her that morning, and the tap he gave her just now was like a flare among the embers.

"Have a good day at work, Master. And at class." Selene said as she headed toward the door.

"You too." Arthur said as he followed her out of the bedroom and into the living. She double-checked that she had all her stuff and then kissed him again. The kiss lasted several moments longer than the previous one, and it was just as tender.

"I'll do my best to keep focused in classes, but no promises, Master." She giggled. "I love calling you that, by the way."

"I can tell." Arthur grinned as he looked at her. "It's only fair. I love calling you different names too, my little slut."

Selene blushed and started toward the door. She stopped, stepped back toward him, kissed him quickly on the lips once more, and then moved quickly as if she might change her mind again and finally made it through the door and into the stairwell.

Arthur stood staring at the closed front door to the apartment with a goofy grin for at least two full minutes. It wasn't until his Fitbit buzzed that he snapped out of it. Selene had sent him a message, and he opened it to find one of the pictures he'd taken of her earlier. She was leaning back against the foot of the bed on her knees, looking up at the camera with a broad smile on her face, her body exposed, and her chest covered in glistening jizz.

Slut: I like this one the best. You should make this my contact photo on your phone.

Master: I just might do that. Don't text and drive.

Slut: Yes, sir.

Arthur shook his head, laughed, and then started the rest of his day.

His morning classes and office hours passed without incident until a phone alarm went off at precisely 12:01 PM. The alarm name read: Selene's Task Deadline. Arthur was in his office at the time, sitting at his desk that looked out over the bay of other student-worker desks. Most of the office folk were gone for lunch. Only Mindy remained, and the two of them would work and cover the phones until their late lunch break at 1.