All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 16'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loving this series! The characters feel real and grounded. There aren't an overwhelming number of names to keep track of. Arthur is a good person. Keep them coming!!!!

green51green51about 1 year ago

Fuck. Now I have to wait a whole month for more 😩

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

Damn I need more!!!!!

nemesisofwussesnemesisofwussesabout 1 year ago

This story is amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

OnlySomeoneOnlySomeoneabout 1 year ago

Loving it. Please don't stop writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the story so much. Given you haven't even come to the moving in to the house, I am hoping for many more parts to come

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Just a 4 this time. That 'whore' thingy gets to me.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I loled at Kelly not expecting a relationship "unicorn" to appear.

She didn't realize Arthur has a freaking relationship Ki-Rin as his paladin mount.

Selene is high level legendary sex magic.

SirAeghannSirAeghann13 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, Selene is definitely legendary. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

To expand on the D&D reference:

The Unicorn is a magical creature who seamlessly fits into an existing relationship as a third.

By analogy, the Ki-Rin is so much more magical, rare, and powerful than the Unicorn, it can conjure entire poly relationships into existence.

SirAeghannSirAeghann5 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, yeah, I understood the reference. It was a fantastic analogy. Selene even had golden hair so it's very fitting. Lol. She might not be from the Celestial plane, but she's certainly working hard to bring the harem together, be the best submissive slave she can be, and live out her fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES