Harem House - Selene Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur returned to the door and fetched the ruler, which he placed in Beth's hand.

"Go on." Arthur encouraged her as he pulled up a chair and sat behind them, enjoying the view. "Hard, firm strikes." He encouraged her.

Beth looked at Arthur as if he'd given her the manual to a spaceship and then at Mindy, who looked over her shoulder and nodded at Beth that she was ready.

"Spank me, Miss Rian." Mindy encouraged her. "I deserve it."

Beth closed her eyes, swallowed, and in her mind: jumped. She let the lust carry her away. She swung, landing the blow across Mindy's backside far lighter than any Arthur had given her. Mindy frowned and shook her head. She looked at Arthur.

"Harder." Arthur instructed.

Beth tried again, but Mindy shook her head.

Arthur sighed and stood up. He moved to the other side of Beth for a second and exposed Mindy's tits again, pulling them out of her dress and letting them fall with the clamps still on. "Keep rubbing yourself on the desk." He told Mindy. "I want you panting and begging to cum again."

Mindy nodded and quickly started moving to obey.

Beth looked confused at Arthur as he came and stood behind her. He wrapped her arms around her, and she went still as she felt his stiff cock push against the fabric of her dress and slide into the crevice of her ass cheeks. She flushed with heat and shook a little as he laid his muscular arms over hers and placed his hands over the back of hers.

Arthur moved Beth's right hand to cup Mindy's breast just below the clamp. Then he took her ruler hand and pushed it back and forth a few times over Mindy's backside, moving through the air harder each time until he felt she had the swing correct. Only then did he lower her arm and direct the swing that connected with Mindy's ass.

"Twenty-five." Mindy counted. "Thank you, Miss Rian."

Beth felt the warmth from Arthur soak into her as she delivered the next blow with his help too.

"Twenty-six." Mindy gasped. "Thank you, Miss Rian."

Arthur let her take the next swing herself, and the swing came with a bit of a jolt as he reached down and pulled her dress up, exposing her black cotton panties. She paused in her swing as his hand pulled down her sweater top and exposed her breasts. He pulled them out of her bra slowly. To Arthur's surprise, they were larger than he expected, about the size of Mindy's though different in shape. Mindy's were round and pert, whereas Beth's looked heavier, and they had freckles spattered across them and blue veins that showed on the pale edges and underside of each breast.

Arthur moved back to his chair, sat down after taking himself out of his trousers, and started stroking. "Keep going."

Beth nodded and started again, swinging hard this time, though her breasts swaying as she swung her arm distracted her a little, and the blow landed higher than she meant it to across Mindy's ass.

"Ah!" Mindy gasped. "Twenty-seven." She counted. "Thank you, Miss Rian."

Beth didn't look at Arthur before following up with the next strike, aiming better this time and spreading the bottom of both cheeks with the ruler as she landed the next blow.

"Twenty-eight!" Mindy clawed at the desk as she kept humping away at it. "Thank you, Miss Rian!"

Beth looked at Arthur to see he'd pulled out his phone and was taking pictures of the scene. She was nearly startled and blushed as she realized what he was doing. This was blackmail material. He'd... tricked or coerced her into this, and now, he'd given her what she wanted, what she would never admit to wanting. He'd taken the power out of her hands with the leverage he could hold over to get whatever he wanted, to make her do whatever he wanted. She was his now. She was no longer his boss, just another toy in his apparent collection of toy women.

"Twenty-nine!" Mindy gasped as Beth landed the next blow. "Thank you, Miss Rian." Mindy was panting now. "Please, Boss, can I... can I touch myself?"

Beth knew Mindy wasn't asking her. She paused mid-swing to look at Arthur for his answer, but he shook his head.

"No." Arthur said sternly. "And just for continuing to ask in defiance of what I'd told you before, I'm going to make you watch as I give Beth here the orgasm I was going to give you."

Beth blushed fiercely, coloring her face and chest, arm still raised and drawn back, ready to swing, which she did at Arthur's prompting nod.

"Thirty!" Mindy called out. "Thank you, Miss Rian."

"Good job, Beth." Arthur smiled at her and put his phone away. "You gave me exactly what I needed." He smirked. "You know what I took?"

Beth nodded.

"And you're willing to do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you, to whoever I tell you, in exchange?" Arthur asked.

Beth blushed fiercely and didn't respond, speech driven from her again by shame, lust, and desperate need.

"Yes sir or no sir will suffice." Arthur prompted.

"Yes, Sir." Beth whispered.

"Good." Arthur said with a smirk. "Come over here and give me the ruler."

Beth didn't hesitate but followed his instructions and handed him the ruler as he reached for it. Mindy remained where she was, still rubbing herself against the desk, but her pace had slowed from frantic to slow and steady.

"Alright, girls, panties off." Arthur said as he laid the ruler on the mail sorting table beside him.

This time Beth hesitated, but Mindy did not. Mindy stood, stepping back from the desk only as far as she needed to. Then hooked her fingers through the already lowered waistband of her panties and drove them down her thighs until they fell to the floor. She stepped out of them and picked them up, holding them in her hand.

Beth followed Mindy's example, although slower and more awkwardly. Bending over with her breasts out of her dress like this was a different experience, and she was keenly aware of Arthur's eyes watching her reveal her unshaven, untrimmed bush and thoroughly wet and parted pussy lips. She held the panties up in one hand once they were off, standing in the same pose Mindy had assumed.

Arthur glanced at the clock on the wall. They had about half an hour left to the lunch hour before they had to worry about anyone coming back. Plenty of time for what he had planned next. "Good, now, put them both in Beth's mouth."

Beth looked shocked but offered no speech of protest. Still, she didn't move to put her panties in her mouth. Mindy did it for her. To Beth's surprise, she opened her mouth as Mindy's panties approached her lips. The smell and taste were not as awful as she expected, but the humiliation threatened to turn her a permanent shade of red. Then her panties followed, pushed into her mouth until the panties were side by side, pushing out her cheeks a little.

"Mindy, I want you to kneel between my feet. Mouth open, wrists crossed behind your back. You're going to use that whore mouth of yours to make me cum, and if I cum before Beth, you get a reward. If Beth cums before I do, you don't get another orgasm for at least twenty-four hours." Arthur warned.

Mindy offered no protest. She dropped to her knees between Arthur's parted legs, crossed her hands behind her back, and took Arthur into her mouth eagerly and quickly, teasing his head and tonguing his cock as he curled his fingers at Beth, beckoning her to step forward.

"Stand here, next to me." Arthur instructed Beth. "Put your feet shoulder-width apart, and cross your wrists behind you, just like my whore Mindy here."

Beth moved slowly as though the panties in her mouth were keeping her bound in other ways, but she was in position within a few bobs of Mindy's head. She wasn't sure what Arthur planned to do until she felt the ruler press against her thigh. She spread her legs a little more at Arthur's insistent press of the ruler, and then he set it back down.

He reached up with his hand and groped her breast first, surprising Beth but making her close her eyes in pleasure.

"Are you a moaner?" Arthur asked. "Do you make a lot of noise during sex?"

Beth shrugged in response.

"You don't know?" Arthur asked.

Beth shook her head and tried to answer "no," but the panties in her mouth muffled the sound into a soft, short noise that meant nothing.

"Let's find out." Arthur smirked. He groped and teased her tits, first one, then the other, until her nipples were as hard as diamonds beneath his fingers. Then he reached down and took a clamp off Mindy's breast.

Mindy moaned against his cock, making Arthur close his eyes. He tossed the clamp away and repeated the process as Mindy dove down onto his cock, taking him into her throat so that when she moaned this time, it vibrated against him from every side.

Arthur smiled and stopped playing with any of their breasts for the moment. He pulled Mindy off his cock by her hair and brought two fingers to her mouth. She sucked and licked them, wetting them sloppily until he pulled them away and shoved her unceremoniously back onto his cock.

Beth felt his ring and pinky finger slide against her thigh until his wet index and middle finger found her still wet folds. She closed her eyes and hitched in a breath, holding it as she felt someone else's fingers press into her for the first time. Arthur knew what he was doing down there, to her delight and complete absence of surprise. Every touch of his hand against her was pure pleasure, and as his fingers penetrated her, his thumb and the grip between his thumb and index finger rubbed and massaged her budding clit in ways she'd never achieved on her own.

Beth trembled and danced on her toes for a second before settling back down, closing her eyes tightly, turning her head away from them both, and doing her best to breathe through her nose in heavy panting breaths that did hypnotizing things to her breasts.

Arthur smirked. He was surprised by how tight Beth felt to him, even compared to Mindy and Selene. She also seemed incredibly sensitive. He'd only been physically touching her for a few minutes, and she was already tensing and shaking.

"She's trembling already." Arthur informed Mindy. "Better hurry, whore."

Mindy started deep-throating him again, sucking on his cock like she was trying to draw stone through a straw.

Arthur took a heavy breath and looked up at Beth as her hips started to rock against his hand. This situation was insane. He knew it was. It could get him fired or, worse, blacklisted, or worse, arrested. Though, obviously, Beth wanted this. Mindy wanted this too. He wanted it. Three consenting adults could do whatever they wanted, right? And here he had a hot freshman school girl on her knees sucking him like a pro and a hot milf boss bitch dancing on her toes as he finger-fucked her.

If he got fired for this, it would be worth it. He didn't need this job anyway, and if everything else fell through, there was always stripping.

"You've wanted this since last Saturday, haven't you? You've wanted me to use this cock to put you under my power." Arthur said as he started curling his fingers inside Beth and circling his thumb around her clit. She bucked against his hand, and he held her in place, his arm flexing a little as he tensed it and pushed back. "And to think you were ready to be such a bitch to me when all you wanted was to be my bitch."

Beth moaned into the panty-gag, parting her lips and shutting her eyes even tighter than before as she focused on the feeling of Arthur's fingers and did her best to hold back. She started leaning forward as the urge to tumble off the edge began to overcome her, but she knew she was only moments away from cumming at someone else's efforts for the first time.

Mindy popped off his cock for a second with an audible pop. "That's a good harem name for her." Mindy said quickly before diving back onto Arthur's cock.

Arthur looked down at Mindy, who was already looking back up at him and smiled. "Yeah." He said as he looked back toward Beth. "What do you think?" He asked. "Should I call you Bitch when we're like this? To remind you that you're not some Boss Bitch, but my Bitch?"

Beth couldn't answer him. She was too busy cumming. The shaking started just as Arthur leaned back in his chair, and the sight of it was enough to set him off, squirting his load into Mindy's throat as she swallowed and slowly pulled herself off his cock, sucking all the while to drain every last drop out of him.

"Fuck." Arthur breathed, taking several deep breaths as Mindy sat up straight, opened her mouth to show him the globs of cum remaining, closed her mouth, swallowed, and then presented her now empty mouth once again as she opened it for inspection.

Beth, to his right, stomped and stamped and trembled, losing her position and form as she came and clutched onto Arthur's arm and shoulder for support to stay standing. She failed, eventually, sliding down even as she clung to him until she was on her knees next to him, breathing heavily with her eyes closed through her nose and laying her cheek on Arthur's forearm.

Arthur looked down at his two women and his now-spent cock and smiled at them. He reached over with his other hand, patted Mindy on the head, and then pulled the panties out of Beth's mouth, who was glad to breathe normally again. He handed the panties to Mindy, who took them and waited for instructions. "Swap them." He instructed. "I want you to wear Beth's underwear for the rest of the day, and I want Beth to wear yours."

"Yes, Boss." Mindy said. She knew it would be uncomfortable with how wet and gross the panties were, but that was the point: The private humiliation she'd share with him and Beth, who had joined them in their games. It was hot to think about. Of course, Beth was still not a member of the Harem, not properly, but a likely addition if she wanted to be, and the other girls allowed it. Either way, Mindy doubted this was the last time she, Beth, and Arthur would do something like this. She liked the idea.

There was something about the combination of having a man and a woman dominate her together that turned Mindy on. She liked it, just as she liked submitting to him and Rani. Though, she realized, it wasn't an equal split of power. Rani, and now Beth, were both still submissive to Arthur. Beth seemed a more natural sub than Rani, though.

Mindy stood up and slid on Beth's panties. They were a different cut and style and a little big on her. They slid a little, but she could probably keep them in place so long as she didn't try to run. Beth had curvy hips with little dips, whereas Mindy's hips were straighter and more square. Their butts were different too, with Mindy's being squared off by her hips and round at the bottom. While Beth's ass was higher and fatter.

Once the panties were on, she left the other panties on the table for Beth and took the same position on Arthur's other side, resting her head on Arthur's other arm and closing her eyes as she knelt next to his chair.

"Good girl." Arthur said softly. "Both of you are very good girls." He said with a nod. Beth squeezed his arm with her hand but was still silent, not saying anything.

Mindy smiled and kissed his forearm. "Thanks, Boss." She smiled softly up at him as she let the next few minutes pass in a silent embrace. She squeezed Arthur's arm when done and then looked up at him. "Should I... get back to work now?" She asked.

"I suppose we should." Arthur said softly. He was still looking down at both of them, comforting them with his presence in a way only he could while they rested on his arms.

Beth stirred slightly as if waking up from a daydream, remembering where she was, and blushing crimson as she looked at Arthur and Mindy, clearly mortified.

"You're okay." Arthur assured her. "This was fun, and we'll do it again soon. If you want to."

Beth was quiet and didn't move.

"Do you want to?" Arthur asked, a little nervousness coming through his voice now.

Beth nodded quickly, grabbed the panties on the table, and practically ran back into her office, closing the door behind her.

Mindy giggled. "Well... that was unexpected." She looked Arthur up and down as he stood and tucked himself back into his pants. "Are you sure you don't have like... hypnotic powers? Are you putting us all under some spell, you big, depraved sex wizard?"

Arthur laughed. "Ah, you've found me out." He said with a smirk. "You are feeling very horny..." He said in his best imitation of a Dracula voice. "When I count to three, you will lift that dress, straddle my lap, and sink onto my cock. Bwa-ha-ha."

Mindy slapped his arm. "Seriously, though." She said, shaking her head. "This is ridiculous. Wait till I tell the Harem we've got a sixth girl coming our way."

Arthur scoffed.

"It's insane." Mindy shook her head and fixed her dress a little, though she left her tits on display for Arthur as she moved over and sat on the edge of his desk, wiping the top with a paper towel she took from a dispenser.

Arthur shrugged. "I swear, it's not my fault. She caught us, and I did the first thing that came to mind as the best way out without either getting fired or put on a list."

Mindy scoffed. "Oh, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's hot as hell. This definitely ticked off a fantasy from my list I never thought we'd pull off. I just don't think anyone would believe me if I told them you seduced me, and our boss, into a three-way right here in the office."

"I seduced you?" Arthur asked. "You asked me out, remember?"

"Yeah, because you seduced me." Mindy quipped right back, throwing the paper towel away in the trash can under Arthur's desk. "With your hypnotic powers over women."

"Ah, right. Those." Arthur scoffed as he fixed his clothes.

"Seriously, though." Mindy said. "If you ever want to roleplay some kinky hypno-stuff, we can." She winked at him. "You don't even have to ask me. Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it, as usual."

Arthur moved over to her and kissed her, which she returned eagerly and made a cute little happy noise before she moved away and back to her desk.

"You should check on Beth before we leave for lunch." Mindy said. "Make sure she's okay."

Arthur nodded. "I will. You hydrate." He said as he unlocked the office door, then opened the blinds at the window again.

Mindy scooped her breasts back into her dress before the blinds came up, and she blew Arthur a kiss as he tried the door between the main office and Beth's, only to find it locked.

He knocked, but there was no answer from the other side. He sighed and struck again. There was no answer. He tried again, but the door was still locked. He went over to his desk, grabbed the spare key, unlocked the door, and opened it to find Beth crying at her desk, her lunch pushed aside, and her makeup marred by tears running down her cheeks. She was crying and upset and flinched away from her desk when Arthur opened the door.

He closed the door behind himself quickly, relocking it with a twist of the knob. Then he moved around Beth's desk and tentatively reached for her. She let him, and he hugged her as he knelt at her chair. She leaned forward and hugged him back, putting her face against his shoulder. He didn't ask her what was wrong. Everything, and nothing, was wrong. Apparently, she'd been through the wringer and needed some aftercare now that she was crashing. He'd thought her hazy little sleep on his arm had been the crash, but he was wrong.

He held her and let her cry, getting her tears and makeup on his shirt in the process. He didn't watch the clock, but it was nearly a dozen minutes before either spoke.

"They're too small." Beth said in a choked voice. "I tried, but... they're too small. I'm sorry."

Arthur was momentarily confused until he saw the balled-up panties in her fist as she drew her arms from around him and showed him Mindy's saliva and otherwise soaked panties that had dried out a little since Beth took them back into her office with her.