Harem House - Selene Pt. 19

Story Info
Arthur and Mindy spend another day at the office, with Beth.
22k words
4.84
17.4k
28

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 12/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur awoke Wednesday morning to the faint smell of flowers he couldn't place at first. The scent of Kat's shampoo was under his nose as her curled blonde hair bustled in front of his face. They were both on their side, with his arm over her and her back nestled against his front. The feeling of her round ass pressing into him made him realize that he was hard, with his dick between her cheeks. He would have closed his eyes and reveled in the moment's bliss if it weren't for the phone alarm blaring behind him.

Kat slowly opened her eyes to join him in the waking world and groaned. Not the way he was used to hearing her groan, but in displeasure. She was barely awake, and she was grumpy about it.

"Shut off your phone." Kat grunted and pushed her hips back against him. Her eyes woke slightly more as she felt him lodged against her backside.

Arthur rolled away and hit the snooze on his phone, turning off the annoying alarm, blanketing them in darkness once again.

"I need to get up and get to campus for my workout." Arthur sighed.

"I can lock up." Kat offered. She closed her eyes and settled back in.

"You don't want to come with me?" Arthur asked, surprised. She'd come with him on Monday, after all, so had Selene. He was half expecting them to do it again today.

Kat waved him off. "I'm going back to sleep. Also, you need a coffee maker." Kat said as she nestled the covers in front of her.

Arthur chuckled and got up, turning his pillow and closing the blankets behind him so Kat could go back to sleep. He knew where his clothes were and pulled them out carefully, trying to open his drawers as quietly as possible. He dressed by phone light and left the bedroom behind to hit the bathroom. Then he was in the living room, taking a moment before he left for the gym.

He checked his phone, seeing a series of goodnight messages in the House Chat and a few private ones.

Slut: Goodnight, Master! I hope tonight goes well for both of you!

There was a picture accompanying it of Selene, nude and kneeling as if praying at the side of her bed.

Slut: Let me know if you need me.

That message was from late last night, but there was no message from this morning. She was likely asleep. She'd been getting up so early with Arthur's schedule the previous few days he'd nearly forgotten that she usually slept most mornings with her classes in the afternoon.

There was also a good night message from Mindy.

Whore: Goodnight, Boss! Staying the night at my folk's place. Let me know if you put in an order, and I'll make sure to be your delivery girl. Have fun with Kat!

He smiled, which quickly turned into a frown as he saw a text from an unrecognized number.

Unknown: Hey, this is Lynn. Your mom gave me your number to get in touch. Did you get my email by any chance? I sent you 1. Maybe it went to spam.

He closed his phone and put it away. He thought about skipping the gym and running but knew Kelly was waiting for him. Or at least he'd see her at the gym, and that was reason enough not to skip. He looked back at his bedroom door and, after gathering his things, crept in as quietly as possible. He crossed to the other side of the bed, looking down on Kat's sleeping form, and gently kissed her forehead.

She stirred, blinking her eyes open. "You're leaving for the gym?" She asked sleepily.

"Yeah." Arthur nodded. "You're okay to sleep for a bit; just lock the door behind you."

"Okay." Kat smiled, and her eyes started to close again. "Wait." She said with a frown as her eyes opened again. "Do you want me to get you off before you go?"

"What?" Arthur asked, surprised. "No, you don't have to do that."

"I feel bad." Kat said. "The others always wake you up with blowjobs, right?"

Arthur smiled softly. "Selene does, and Mindy, I guess. But you don't have to."

Kat yawned and stretched. "But I want to." She protested. "I'm just a little sleepy." She wet her lips. "Here." She shuffled around on the bed until she was lying sideways across it with her head hanging off the side toward Arthur. Then she peeled down the blankets covering her until she was exposed from the waist up. Arthur could see her perky round breasts with their small areolas, the pale flesh striped with faint blushes of red in thin strips across her tits from the riding crop last night.

Kat pushed her breasts together and gently ran her fingers over her nipples as she started to stir. Then she opened her mouth. "Go ahead, Sir." Kat purred sleepily. She reached lazily for him and brushed the front of his gym shorts before finding the elastic waist and pulling them down a bit. His cock sprang free, already hard at the sight below him, and Arthur decided to go with the flow. She stroked him a few times, slowly and lazily, without any real grip on it, then pushed her breasts together again and opened her mouth like she wanted him to take her.

Arthur obliged. He stroked himself a few times, looking down at her, then slowly squatted down a bit and pressed the tip of his cock into her mouth. She sucked on it as she closed her eyes, her head hanging off the edge of the bed a little. He pushed forward a little and watched his long thick member slide into her throat. She swallowed, and he withdrew when she started to choke on him, but she gripped his legs and pulled him closer, not letting him go. Then, after a few seconds, she pushed him away and sat up coughing, twisting to one side until the coughing stopped and she caught her breath.

"Sorry, Sir." Kat sounded annoyed. "Please, let me try again. I'll be a good girl for you. I promise."

Arthur nodded and stroked her back until Kat laid back down on the bed. She opened her mouth again and waited. Arthur slid in slower this time and then gently rocked himself back and forth before drawing out of her entirely and letting her breathe. Seeing his cock swelling her exposed throat was intoxicating, and he felt harder just for seeing it as he slid his cock back in.

The grip on his thighs shifted as she moved one of her hands down under the blankets and started playing with herself, her legs spread gently to allow her fingers access. Arthur peeled the blankets back and watched with rapt attention as she played with herself.

Arthur rubbed her breast gently, eliciting an incomprehensible noise from her that felt great against his cock in her throat. He slid out again, his cock wet and slick from her saliva, and brushed it against her face. She grimaced but didn't stop him or protest. Then he slid his cock back into her and pumped gently, drawing out into her mouth at the back of each stroke so she could breathe.

Her breathing started to quicken as he increased his pace, and she increased the speed of her fingers playing away between her legs. Arthur watched her toy with her clit and finger herself in alternating strokes until she finally brought her other hand down. Then she was fingering herself with one hand and playing with her clit with the other. Her arms framed her c-cup breasts and pushed them together with her hands between her legs.

He couldn't take it anymore. He pulled out of Kat's throat and stepped forward, trapping her head a little between his thighs and laying his wet cock between her breasts. She gasped and kicked a little in surprise at the feeling but did not stop him or protest. She merely lifted her head a little and started licking his balls. He started pumping.

Kat moaned and kissed his thigh, licking and biting him gently on his legs where she could reach, and let him fuck her tits. The feeling flushed her chest as the marks from last night flared with a dull pain that mingled inexplicably with the pleasure she gave herself between her legs.

"Please, cum for me, sir." Kat moaned. "Cum all over my tits. I'll be your good girl and wear your cum like a badge of pride."

Arthur didn't know what it was about Kat's dirty talk, but she was good at it. The slightly whispered voice she used, the subtle embarrassed tone, the breathy little gasps she would take, and the words all worked together to fan the flames in him. He listened as she gasped when he ran his thumbs over her hardened nipples, and he watched as her hips started to buck against her hands.

Kat curled up slightly and sucked his balls into her mouth, playing with them as though she were trying to pull his trigger with her tongue while he pumped away between her tits. She succeeded.

He blew the first shot so hard it splattered against her hands and dripped onto her bush. The second shot landed a little higher, just below her waistline. The third was just above her belly button. After he'd stood up slightly and taken a slight step back once, she released his balls; the final landed directly between her breasts even as she pushed them together for him.

"Hm." Kat cooed and softly closed her eyes as if going back to sleep. "Was I a good girl?"

"Yes." Arthur replied as he caught his breath. "Good girl."

Kat wiggled her shoulders happily and turned herself back around on the mattress. She left the covers off, lying there looking beautiful even as she was spattered with cum and had red marks across her breasts from her punishment last night. With her head back on the pillow, she blew him a kiss. "Have a good workout, Sir."

Arthur almost laughed but thought better of it. He pulled up his shorts, kissed her on the forehead again, and closed the bedroom door behind him. He shook his head but grabbed his duffel and headed to the gym. He checked his phone again but still had no messages from Selene, and she wasn't waiting for him at the car. She was probably still sleeping. He didn't want to shoot her a message and wake her up if she needed the rest, and he knew she needed the rest. So he went to the gym alone for the first time in a few days.

The car ride was peaceful, given it was too early for much traffic. It was also his first time alone in the car for a while, so it was nice to get a chance to listen to some of his music as he drove. He missed the company and the pleasures Selene would often inflict whenever she was in the passenger's seat, but ultimately he enjoyed the ride by the time he got to campus. The solitude gave him a chance to relax.

Parking the car and heading inside, he smiled when he saw Kelly walk in just after him. He'd already started his warm-up, but she quickly came over and joined him after giving him a quick kiss hello, which got them a few looks.

Kelly was a bombshell, as always. She forged her body here in the gym and showed it off with a modest black sports bra holding back her D-cup breasts but nothing else on her torso. The black lycra shorts Kelly wore left nothing to the imagination as far as her perfect heart-shaped ass was concerned and barely came to the tops of her well-toned thighs. She was all hard lines and soft flesh, and Arthur let his eyes give her a good once over and couldn't help the goofy grin that struck his face, any more than she could hold back the proud smile that graced her lips at capturing Arthur's attention.

"Good morning, Mister." Kelly said in her teasing tone. "Ready to work out?"

"You bet." Arthur nodded.

Kelly smiled back at him and started warming up with him. The workout went well as they moved through the exercises together using different weights from the free weight rack. It wasn't until they were halfway through that conversation became interesting.

"Still looking forward to Friday?" Arthur asked.

"About that..." Kelly hesitated.

"Uh oh." Arthur stopped. "What's wrong?"

"So, it's Katelyn's first weekend being single, and she's kind of angry at her ex, and she seems to think the best way to get over him is to go clubbing, have a girl's night out." Kelly explained.

"And she wants to go Friday." Arthur surmised.

"Yeah. Saturday is homecoming, and Friday is the first night she's available. I told her I already had plans, and she begged me to cancel them, so... I thought I'd ask you." Kelly explained.

"Ask me?" Arthur sounded surprised. "Is it my decision if you go out with your friends or stay the night at my place instead?"

Kelly blushed and looked down, only looking up at their shared reflection in the mirror to meet Arthur's gaze and his pleased smile.

"I was looking forward to Friday." Arthur said. "Especially with what we'd talked about."

Kelly blushed again.

"Couldn't she go out with her other friends?" He asked.

"The only other friends I think she has is her volleyball team, and they aren't that kind of friends." Kelly explained. "That's not their scene."

"And it's yours?" Arthur asked, slightly surprised. Kelly talked about going out and dancing occasionally, but he'd never really thought of her as a club girl.

"I like going out, dancing, flirting, and blowing my calorie limits on drinks that taste good and have risque names." She smirked. "So sue me."

"And I can't come along because that would defeat the whole point." Arthur deduced.

"Well, yeah." Kelly nodded. "I'd feel kinda shitty bringing my man along on a girl's night out."

Arthur smirked. "And if I say no, you can't go out with your friend, and we keep our plans for Friday night?"

"Then we keep our plans for Friday night, and I explain to Kate that I felt bad because you already spent the money on our plans." Kelly said. "Which, if true, would make it a lot easier."

Arthur thought about it. He hadn't gone grocery shopping yet, so he hadn't bought the ingredients for the dinner he planned on making. He hadn't spent money or time yet on their anticipated date night. Still, he had been looking forward to it a lot. The only problem was he'd feel like a heel if he said no. Kate probably did need some support from her friends, and a night out feeling desired but in control would probably be good for her to get over her cheating ex.

Kelly watched him silently in the mirror as they breathed through their exercises. Arthur's handsome face was set as he thought. He always looked so severe when trying to work through a problem. It was cute.

"Isn't she friends with Kat?" Arthur asked suddenly. "They're on the volleyball team together."

"Well, yeah." Kelly nodded, confused. Admittedly, she didn't know Katerine very well. The other girls in the harem were people she'd seen around campus with and even had a few conversations with over the years, but they were new friends. Still, she didn't think Kat was a club girl. She had a hard time imagining her being comfortable in that environment without a book, and that wouldn't be any fun for poor Katelyn.

"What if she and Selene take Kate out, and you and I can have our date?" Arthur asked.

Kelly thought about it for a moment. Katerine might not fit in at a club, but punkish Selene would, so maybe there was hope. "Will they do that?"

Arthur almost laughed, but it became a smirk instead. Katerine would give him hell for it, possibly even refuse, but Selene would convince her, and Selene would do anything Arthur requested. He would be surprised to find out if there were anything she wouldn't do, and going out for a night of fun was hardly a big ask for her. The most considerable difficulty would be getting Kat to agree, but she might be willing if he promised to make it up to her.

"I think so." Arthur nodded. "I can ask, anyway."

"That'd be perfect." Kelly smiled. "Kate can go out, and I can have my night off with my man." She blew him a kiss in the mirror.

"Perfect." Arthur grunted as he finished his set.

By the time the workout was over, they were both tired and welcomed the cool down as they moved through the stretches on the mats. Kelly was deliciously flexible. Not quite as flexible as Selene, but much closer than Arthur. Arthur was working on it. His flexibility had never been his primary improvement goal when working out, but with more and more demands placed on him, he knew he would have to focus on it soon. Still, it needed to catch up to his endurance and stamina training. Stamina was the most important objective at the moment.

"Good workout." Kelly smiled at him from her seated butterfly position on the mats.

Arthur stood and offered his hand to help her to her feet, which she accepted and pulled herself up gracefully. "Good workout." Arthur agreed.

Kelly leaned up to his ear and whispered. "Want to do some cardio?"

Arthur swallowed and glanced at the clock. "What do you do for workouts on Tuesdays and Thursdays?" He asked.

Kelly frowned and pouted at him. She knew a no when she heard it. "Just a little cardio." She answered, finally.

"Then let's do cardio together tomorrow." Arthur suggested.

"But that's-" Kelly looked at him. "Okay." She said with a sigh and crossed her arms over her chest. "You come in here, let me watch you workout, get me all worked up, and then skip out before you can make it up to me."

"I have to work." Arthur protested.

"Ugh. That's only making it worse." Kelly sighed. "Being responsible is sexy."

Arthur laughed. "Go on. Think of me in the shower."

"Oh, I will, Mister." Kelly slapped him on the butt, then kissed him on the cheek quickly before sashaying away to the locker room door. Arthur's weren't the only eyes that watched her go, but his were the only ones she met when she looked over her shoulder before disappearing.

"Damn, dude." Someone next to him said. "You hittin' that?"

Arthur looked at the source to find a face he hadn't seen in the gym before. A young man, probably a freshman or a sophomore, was still staring at the women's locker room door.

"She's my girlfriend." Arthur answered.

"Damn." The guy frowned. "If I'd have known girls like that worked out here, I'd have been coming to the gym sooner."

"Don't be a creep." Arthur warned as he gathered up his stuff.

"Whatever, man." The guy blew him off.

Arthur shook his head and made his way into the locker room. He checked his phone to see he had a message from Selene. He took his phone into the shower stall and watched the video she sent him with his earpiece still in his ear. Watching her perform her morning mantra was quickly becoming addicting.

Slut: Good morning, Master. I have work again today, but I hope to see you soon. I can't wait to hear how things went with you and Kat last night. Did she behave for you, or did you have to punish her?

Master: I had to punish her, but nothing too taxing.

Slut: Are you home?

Master: At the gym. Last I left Kat she was sleeping in my room.

Slut: Did she wake you up with a blowjob?

Master: Did you tell her to wake me up with a blow job?

That would help to explain why Kat had been so insistent about getting him off before he left.

Slut: Maybe. Did she do it?

Master: No, but she gave me one before I left.

Slut: Lucky bitch.

Master: lol.

Slut: Are you with Kelly, then?

Master: Just said goodbye. In the locker room now, about to get a shower.

Slut: Wish I was there.

Master: Me too. For now, though, I need to ask you a favor.

Slut: Anything Master. Your wish is my command.

Master: What are your plans for Friday Night?

Slut: Getting ready for the weekend and trying to convince you to let me join you and Kelly.

Master: lol. Well... I need to ask practically the opposite of that. Kelly's roommate needs a girl's night out. Do you think you and Kat could take her out dancing or something? Help her get over her ex?

Slut: You need us to distract Kate so you and Kelly can fuck?

Master: Yup.

Slut: Of course, Master. I'll let Kat know, and we'll set something up. Though if the goal is to get her over her ex, you could always have her join you and Kelly.

Master: If Kelly wanted that, she would have suggested it. Take her out, let her feel desired but in control, y'know? I'll give you some money so you can show her a good time.

Slut: Yes, Master.

Master: Good Girl.

Slut: When can I see you?