All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 21'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ElectricBadgerElectricBadger6 months ago

Fabulous as always, and appreciate the return of focus on the core girls with some fun flavor on the side ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ElectricBadgerElectricBadger6 months ago

Oh! - ideas - Kats lesson plans have been ignored - maybe she gets an assignment to work on during the homecoming night? There will be lots of women there to practice on or with… and I’m still hoping her need to be pushed a bit will bring her much closer to Selene.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake6 months ago

The office sex with Beth is too risky. They will be discovered and it will be devastating to all of them; she and Arthur will lose their jobs, be actually publicly humiliated, maybe worse their free fun fantasy life with no bad outcomes will end like our mundane reality does. Please save them. I get the feeling you are aware of pushing this too far.

JJ83JJ836 months ago

This is easily one of the best stories on literotica. Thank you!

Ash01234Ash012346 months ago

Another amazing chapter!

CurrentParameterCurrentParameter6 months ago

Another great chapter. Keep at it.

PeteTimPeteTim6 months ago

This is such a great story. I only started a few days ago. I’ve read a handful of superb stories on this site. This is now another one to the Tally. So much opportunity for this story to explore this lifestyle and the characters enjoying it. Can’t wait for the next installment.

Niel5greyNiel5grey6 months ago

Absolutely great, best ongoing series

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great job, keep up the action. Can't wait for the weekend

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sanjay, I was really hoping you’d get a redemption arc, but it seems less likely every time you show up. Work on yourself, man.

Excellent writing like always, SirAeghann.

SirAeghannSirAeghann17 days agoAuthor

ElectricBadger, Thank you! I always intend to focus on the core harem, though some of the side characters can be interesting. As for Kat, Arthur has every intention of getting her a lesson plan as soon as he has time to sit and write one. So... soon? Lol.

~

Stolennight, thank you!

~

Tomsavageisfake, yeah their office play is definitely risky, but where's the fun in characters making good decisions all the time? Hopefully it won't blow up as bad as it might.

~

JJ83, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the work.

~

Ash01234, thank you!

~

CurrentParameter, I intend to!

~

PeteTim, there is a lot of story potential with these characters especially as they explore the world of BDSM together.

~

Niel5grey, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the series.

~

Anonymous, the weekend has arrived in later chapters. Well, most of it anyway.

~

Anonymous, Sanjay definitely needs to work on himself. Maybe some self reflection will lead him to a break through before he gets suspended or expelled.

~

Clearmuse, Happy Friday!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES